Author Topic: Touhou 13 freezes when i try to play!  (Read 4127 times)

Touhou 13 freezes when i try to play!
« on: November 22, 2017, 03:01:33 AM »
So a long time ago i got Touhou 13 ten desires. It worked fine! Until...... Reticently....... i load up touhou 13 it shows the disclaimer then it freezes. i try changing the settings same thing! I got it at moriya shrine (new website - - -). its kinda sad touhou 13 was my second touhou game! i wish you can fix it!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:36:14 AM by Helepolis »

Re: Touhou 13 freezes when i try to play!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 03:45:47 AM »
We can't really help you with pirated copies, you'll have to look elsewhere.

That said, I can't give you any advice on the subject, but it's probably worth mentioning this for any future troubleshooting posts you may need - we would have needed a bit more information than this because the post as it is doesn't give us much to go on, we can't solve the problem this way for you.

As it is, all we really know is that it doesn't work anymore. If we had more information we could come to a better idea of what might be broken and why it isn't working. It'd be helpful to know any things like: Does it give out any error message, and if so what is it? Does the game crash to desktop, or just remain frozen until you close it? How recently did it stop working (give us your best guess, don't need exacts) - has your computer had any updates or other major changes to the system during that time?

The more we know about the situation, the more likely it is someone may have a solution. Just a suggestion for next time.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Touhou 13 freezes when i try to play!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 06:35:25 AM »
We can't really help you with pirated copies, you'll have to look elsewhere.
A good reply and sound suggestion. With that, this thread is closed.