Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 28944 times)

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
  • Nickname: Zantetsu
Re: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary
« Reply #990 on: February 12, 2019, 09:00:48 am »
I waited until today specifically to roll on Ecchan's banner because of Jack.

Very first card in my 10-roll is a Gold Assassin.

Assassin is Carmilla. reeeeee (jk, she got to NP5 with this, so cool)

Miss Sith came a few tickets later, so there's that. That said, this run of luck is making me doubt I'll manage either Meltryllis or Kiara without capital W Whaling, even with all the savings I have thanks to all the Prison Tower tickets.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
  • Nickname: H.D.P.
« Reply #991 on: February 14, 2019, 07:11:30 am »
Mash/Merlin/Buster DPS combo still stronk lel, sub-40 on the Valentine CQ (i.e. literally 39 turns) :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #992 on: February 16, 2019, 10:46:53 am »
JP News!

EoR 1.5 is getting a rerun! No news yet as to a possible new Limited, but there's still four days of speculation to find out!

EN News!

Break Bars are here! Oh god, Break Bars are here!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:18:18 am by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
  • Nickname: H.D.P.
« Reply #993 on: February 20, 2019, 06:35:46 am »
Break Bars are here! Oh god, Break Bars are here!
And I found out the hard way that Memorial Salter will quite happily target your squishy Casters first and foremost. :V

Rei Scarlette

• nobu
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: ReimiliaScarlet
« Reply #994 on: February 20, 2019, 08:00:55 am »
It took me 117 turns to turtle my way through that nightmare, I had to take a support Jeanne with MLB Prisma Cosmos because no amount of attempted healing from a caster would keep me alive. Support Merlin, Waver, and Tamamo were all useless since Salter kills them almost instantly, and I had no way to protect them.  :V

Even taking Hans to try and split the damage between himself and Sup!Merlin, all it takes is one crit for Hans to be taken down so yeah I had literally no other options.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #995 on: February 20, 2019, 07:33:44 pm »
Took me 39 Turns and 2 SQ to beat that SAlter, she always made a bee-line to the support Merlin.  Didn't use a 3 seal Command Revive since I used that on the Gawain fight (DIEDIEDIE and never come back).  The "Hyper-Forward Little Devil Girl" was the MVP.  I probably could use a 5* single target Archer...

Currently getting caught up with Interludes and Strengthening quests, then it's back to farming for pages  :qq:.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 07:35:59 pm by Aya Reiko »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #996 on: February 20, 2019, 10:48:57 pm »
SAlter focus fires Casters first. Never expect any of them to last long enough to eat the first Excalibur Morgan.

(Meanwhile, I'm still busy trying to beat the Valentine's Challenge Quest because of Arctic Warfare shenanigans)

Anyone had a chance to fight the new sidequest in the CCC rerun yet?

Move eternally forward,

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
  • Nickname: nonexistent
« Reply #997 on: February 21, 2019, 02:49:39 pm »
Took me 46 turns and a support Tamamo, but I took Salter out with a 3 seal revive. Talk about whale teams though - I had to use Waver+Jeanne. Thank goodness Kuro is such a good DPS archer. Her crit down on NP helped quite a bit.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.