Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143888 times)

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
Re: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary
« Reply #930 on: December 31, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »
So, how did you neutralize the boss's Turn 1 nuke, or did you end up eating it?

I used Shuten with a starting 50% NP charge CE and a Support Waver.  While the damage didn't do much, the many debuffs it does have includes a Skill Seal effect.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #931 on: December 31, 2018, 11:48:21 PM »
Budget options included Mephi's buff prevention + David's team evade and Mata's skill seal. I went with Mephi + David because I wanted to disrespect him by making his turn 1 NP do jack squat :V

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #932 on: January 01, 2019, 01:48:12 AM »
Put up 3 fodder in the front row and eat it like chicken dinner. :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

yuyukos

« Reply #933 on: January 01, 2019, 03:32:41 AM »
Epic of Remnant announcement: https://fate-go.us/eor/
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #934 on: January 01, 2019, 05:54:48 AM »
Didn't do too badly in the Merlin banner even if I didn't actually get him.

Got spooked by a Nursery Rhyme and a Caster Gil, and I also got an Assassin EMIYA and my first Kaleidoscope for my troubles.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #935 on: January 01, 2019, 06:09:40 AM »
Okay peeps I need advice

* Main squad that appears in every battle no matter what are Lv 100 Stheno, Lv 90 Tamamo (NP Lv 3), and Lv 90 Jalter
* Situational rotation squad is Lv 72 Jalter Lily, Lv 66 Lizard Brave, Lv 66 Robin Hood, and Lv 59 Alex (and technically Lv 48 Gorgon and Lv 40 Kiyohime I guess)
* Win With The Ones You Love outprioritizes Win With The Best Ones but I do want to avoid duplicate classes
* I have Lv 1 Saberlot and Lv 1 Lan Cerwen sitting there waiting to be fed at any time
* OFFICIAL GOOD PEOPLE POWER RANKINGS

1. Mordred
2. Orion
3. Tamamo
4. Jeanne
5. Jack
6. Sanzang
7. Ozy

Cliff #1

8. Arturia (Saber)
9. Drake
10. Tesla
11. Quetz

Cliff #2

12. Arturia (Lancer)

Cliff #3

13. Waver
14. Enkidu

Cliffs #4 and #5

15. Nightingale
16. Cu Alter
17. Vlad

Cliff #6 Holy Jesus God I Cannot Care Less Below This Line

18. Karna
19. Arjuna
20. Altera
21. Medb

Which class do I choose for the guaranteed 5*

someone who is good at the gacha please help me budget this. my family is dying
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #936 on: January 01, 2019, 06:30:15 AM »
Went Caster SSR Gacha.  Landed a Waver.

Also promoted CasterCu to NP4 (from 2).

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #937 on: January 01, 2019, 09:17:52 AM »
Kilga, I'd recommend you go for Assassin banner, because JAlter and Gorgon can easily use and abuse Jack's absurd stargen to get around their terrible Crit Gather rates, so they can go with a crit booster CE instead; while Jeanne can help keep your main line up ridiculously long, especially since your main crew isn't all that great at tanking things. Plus they're both on your top line, and the guarantee is literally 50/50.

Odds are kinda meh on the Caster banner; NP4 Tamamo isn't very much an upgrade to her heal, and there's not really much occasion you'll ever want to get that 200% or 300% NP Gauge that would make NP4, pending NP5 worth it. Sanzang is good for you for obvious reasons, but the fact that Waver is so low on your rankings makes this basically a 1/3 chance it would help your situation.

Saber banner after that; while the chance of Altera is always a risk, Moedred and Saber are both high ranking picks for you; more than Orion and Tesla, even accounting for Arjuna risk.

If you're still hesitant after that, go big or go home; Saber banner for the chance on Mordred.

Anyway, I ran the Musashi banner a few times thanks to the bonus Summon Tickets in the shop (there's a second load of everything in the MP shop, same prices though), and got spooked by foxy waifu, who helped me so much against Andromalius thanks to Fox's Wedding allowing me all the various buff types on Robin.

EDIT: My own adventure with the Assassin banner netted me Jeanne. I would have preferred best daughter, but I do in fact need a healer tank, so Jeanne is good.

God, I'm so in need of all the stuff now. Caster everything especially, with both Helena and Tamamo joining my other gold Casters.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 11:12:41 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #938 on: January 01, 2019, 09:40:09 AM »
Rolled the guaranteed Rider gacha where Ozy = Quetz >>> Medb > NP2 Drake. Ended up with Medb. Slightly meh since Kintoki Rider is so strong that he spoils the joy of most NP1 SSRs and Medb lacks the utility of Ozy and waifuness of Quetz. But at least she is a new servant and I may be able to make use of the anti-Male aspect in the future. Then I spent all my remaining 14 tickets and around 30 quartz split amongst the existing banners before they disappeared at midnight. Got Martha (NP2), Ibaraki (NP2) and Gorgon. Reasonably pleased with those results despite no Musashi.

Musashi is pretty cool and her questline just ups her character even more. I really would be compelled to spend more of my remaining 90 quartz, but I need to cut myself off and try my luck at the upcoming King Hassan banner.

1. Mordred
2. Orion
3. Tamamo
4. Jeanne
5. Jack
6. Sanzang
7. Ozy

18. Karna
19. Arjuna
20. Altera
21. Medb
Based off this, you probably should roll the Assassin/Extra banner. Only Jeanne and Jack are on it (and they are both extremely good playwise, especially Jack). And it gives you the possibility of pulling particular 4* like Gorgon or more Stheno. It would have been that or the Caster banner, but because you have Tamamo at NP3, she benefits less if you get her to NP4.

While normal banners often have people saving up for a particular one or shooting for the moon, guaranteed paid banners tend to be approached with a "better safe than sorry" mindset. Aiming for Mordred or Orion and ending up with Altera or Arjuna in your case would leave a bad taste in your mouth.

And cut by Solciel who lays out the good gameplay reasons for the same choices as well.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #939 on: January 01, 2019, 09:41:37 AM »
Still mulling over NA guaranteed gacha, but went straight for JP. Alterego card.......and it's Kiara. Granted, fills a niche I didn't have filled, but she's not exactly high on my list, unlike the other two Alterego possibilities.

Kilga, I'd recommend you go for Assassin banner, because JAlter and Gorgon can easily use and abuse Jack's absurd stargen to get around their terrible Crit Gather rates, so they can go with a crit booster CE instead; while Jeanne can help keep your main line up ridiculously long, especially since your main crew isn't all that great at tanking things. Plus they're both on your top line, and the guarantee is literally 50/50.

Odds are kinda meh on the Caster banner; NP4 Tamamo isn't very much an upgrade to her heal, and there's not really much occasion you'll ever want to get that 200% or 300% NP Gauge that would make NP4, pending NP5 worth it. Sanzang is good for you for obvious reasons, but the fact that Waver is so low on your rankings makes this basically a 1/3 chance it would help your situation.

Saber banner after that; while the chance of Altera is always a risk, Moedred and Saber are both high ranking picks for you; more than Orion and Tesla, even accounting for Arjuna risk.

If you're still hesitant after that, go big or go home; Saber banner for the chance on Mordred.

Anyway, I ran the Musashi banner a few times thanks to the bonus Summon Tickets in the shop (there's a second load of everything in the MP shop, same prices though), and got spooked by foxy waifu, who helped me so much against Andromalius thanks to Fox's Wedding allowing me all the various buff types on Robin.

This exactly. Jack and Jeanne will both fill niches that you don't have filled yet.

Class-wise, Saberlot, Robin Hood, Lancer Shu Wen, and Tamamo are good reps of their class, and you have Stheno as an assassin, so you could go Rider to cover the class gap if you're willing to accept the 1/4 chance of Medb. Don't you have Brotoki and Santa Alter tho? If you do, they're definitely worth leveling.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 09:43:49 AM by qMyon »

« Reply #940 on: January 01, 2019, 04:49:20 PM »
Nat AP regen on NA to farm for more fangs.

Clearing up xmas 2 rerun in CN,,

Rolled Beni-enma and Summer Nero and a bunch of 4 stars with somewhere 500-600 SQ after using some tickets and saw two 4 stars servants back to back on JP. Still clearing 2.2 and trying to get into the event, also I should start mat grinding in those FQs. :colonveeplusalpha:

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #941 on: January 02, 2019, 05:52:36 AM »
So guys, how's the Learning With Manga anime?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #942 on: January 02, 2019, 01:51:53 PM »

yuyukos

« Reply #943 on: January 02, 2019, 07:19:51 PM »
El-Melloi case files was pretty good, hype :V
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #944 on: January 03, 2019, 05:15:35 AM »
Bit the bullet on Rider guaranteed over on NA - picked up Ozy and a bonus Marie. Pretty much exactly what I wanted, so I'm happy.

« Reply #945 on: January 03, 2019, 06:17:13 AM »
Meanwhile I'm just being ping-ponged back and forth between google and FGO support teams, while they both tell me to contact the other taking about a day between responses :V

For the time being it doesn't look like I can get the game to actually take my money, so I guess I'm skipping GSSR again unless they can work out the issue before it leaves. Sad, but I can live with it, if it comes down to that
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:20:29 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #946 on: January 03, 2019, 08:26:07 AM »
For the time being it doesn't look like I can get the game to actually take my money, so I guess I'm skipping GSSR again unless they can work out the issue before it leaves. Sad, but I can live with it, if it comes down to that
Such is the life of involuntary F2Ps :V

(Note: I am not in any way disparaging you. I'm actually in a somewhat similar situation of having the funds but not the means to buy SQ.)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 10:41:56 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

« Reply #947 on: January 03, 2019, 10:57:16 AM »
(Note: I am not in any way disparaging you. I'm actually in a somewhat similar situation of having the funds but not the means to buy SQ.)
Oh naw I get it haha, looks like we're in the same kind of boat eh?

I actually wanted to buy some SQ to help roll Merlin but I couldn't do that either, so :V for now it's still the F2P life for me

Speaking of Merlin, I rolled a whole lot for him and all I got to show for it is a Black Grail and an NP2 for my Tama-Cat who was my starter pokemon tutorial roll. It was moderately disappointing but I can't even be too mad at that, the Black Grail will be very useful to me and now Cat's a little bit more viable than before.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:01:12 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #948 on: January 03, 2019, 01:50:32 PM »
I would have loved to pull on the Rider GSSR banner and also get some extra SQ in reserve for Gramps, but such is life outside of where F/GO is officially available.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #949 on: January 11, 2019, 06:40:20 AM »
So how did your Hassan/Musashi adventures go? I failed to get the two of them, but I'm totally fine with nabbing Beowulf off the Musashi banner and Heracles off the Hassan banner.

Sorry, Gramps, but Shuten is the only Servant I'll ever expend a second Google Play card on one banner for.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:23:38 PM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #950 on: January 11, 2019, 08:14:01 AM »
The Gacha seems to respond more favorably when I'm feeling just the right amount of either despair or apathy :V

That is to say, I got Gramps in 30 SQ and 9 tickets.

« Reply #951 on: January 11, 2019, 01:22:55 PM »
Didn't roll for either of them, was planning to get Grand New Year, but failed. :(

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #952 on: January 12, 2019, 12:16:30 AM »
I was hoping I'd get Hassan, though I knew it probably woouldn't happen.

What's really annoying though is that I didn't get anything new at all. ;>;

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #953 on: January 12, 2019, 03:14:48 PM »
Well, I didn't get Bradamante during Christmas or Birb/Hokusai during New Years, but I did get Waver and Cat, so I guess that's fine. (And also a second Scheherazade and a Illya which is ehhh?)

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #954 on: January 14, 2019, 07:01:24 AM »
So how did your Hassan/Musashi adventures go? I failed to get the two of them, but I'm totally fine with nabbing Beowulf off the Musashi banner and Heracles off the Hassan banner.

Sorry, Gramps, but Shuten is the only Servant I'll ever expend a second Google Play card on one banner for.
Nothing really of note from rolling the Musashi (I had left over SQ from the SSR Paid Gacha).  Not bothering with the Hassan banner even though I have 30+ SQ on me right now. 

Currently farming for paper for Waver, XP for Waver and Ozy.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #955 on: January 15, 2019, 07:29:57 AM »
The re-run of the Moon Goddess Event starts soon along a rate up gacha for a certain bubbly bimbo moon goddess.

At least I can get some pages for Waver here...

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #956 on: January 15, 2019, 10:37:58 AM »
The re-run of the Moon Goddess Event starts soon along a rate up gacha for a certain bubbly bimbo moon goddess.

At least I can get some pages for Waver here...
If you want pages now, head to Hyde Park in London. Five Magic Book-type enemies per 20 AP; bring along a wide-area ID attacker, like Nitocris or Void Shiki. If you want to be cheeky, bring along a Starting NP Sassy Shiki with a high enough Ying-Yang skill to up your chances of nuking the third wave Grimoire. The other four are Skeletons, which help with Bone Hell occasionally.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:41:43 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #957 on: January 15, 2019, 08:32:07 PM »
If you want pages now, head to Hyde Park in London. Five Magic Book-type enemies per 20 AP; bring along a wide-area ID attacker, like Nitocris or Void Shiki. If you want to be cheeky, bring along a Starting NP Sassy Shiki with a high enough Ying-Yang skill to up your chances of nuking the third wave Grimoire. The other four are Skeletons, which help with Bone Hell occasionally.
That's what I've been doing with Raikou, Iskandar, and a support saber.  And it's been slow as hell.  And I need a ton of them for Waver's and Ozy's skills.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #958 on: January 15, 2019, 08:34:33 PM »
Get fucking hype for an entire event of Miyuki Sawashiro doing her best Lum Invader impression hell yes
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #959 on: January 16, 2019, 10:29:27 AM »
That's what I've been doing with Raikou, Iskandar, and a support saber.  And it's been slow as hell.  And I need a ton of them for Waver's and Ozy's skills.
Yeah, I'm in the middle of that feel myself, with so many of my Servants needing 50+ pages... Not helping is miss "I need 84 pages!" that popped up for me last banner.

Still, it's apparently averaging only around a 25% chance per run, which is the best we're getting until Shinjuku, where the boss enemy is an Evil Eye-type instead.

Also, why does Liz, d'Eon, and Astolfo need freaking 60 pages?!

Move eternally forward,