Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143450 times)

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
Re: Fate/Choco Order 2.018: Valentine's 2.018
« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2018, 03:13:13 AM »
So... was there any particular reason as to why the initial animation for Fax Caelestis is CCC Laus Saint Claudius instead?

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2018, 06:03:16 PM »
English Kara no Kyoukai event starting this week.
Based Sakamoto :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2018, 02:26:39 AM »
English Kara no Kyoukai event starting this week.
Based Sakamoto :V
This means I can finally get a decent assassin that isn't (hopefully at least) as squishy as Jing Ke.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2018, 07:46:44 AM »
In before I try to roll for Saber Shiki and get no event CEs whatsoever.

Also kind of amazed they actually went for the hella long names for the Shikis' NPs.

Also also: if you're heavily data-limited, you may want to research local Wi-Fi hotspots near your usual haunts. Apparently the event uses up data during battle.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:15:03 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2018, 04:48:23 PM »
Why would it drain data?

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2018, 07:24:18 AM »
Why would it drain data?
*shrug* No clue. JP Wiki made note of it, though.

And in roll news, got spooked by Liz on a ticket, and spooked by Stheno on the 10-roll. As for CEs, I did in fact pick up two 5* event CEs, and another Necro.

also fuck me I burned my Sanson at some point and only just now noticed
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #186 on: February 08, 2018, 08:11:17 AM »
also fuck me I burned my Sanson at some point and only just now noticed

I suggest locking one of every servant. Also not sure if i want to roll for this, low on quartz but having event CE would speed things up. :V

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2018, 12:09:59 PM »
I can say, very proudly... that after just 90 SQ, I got Void Shiki.
I've never felt a peace of mind like this before.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

yuyukos

« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2018, 02:45:35 PM »
For this event, having CE to boost appearance rate of enemies to +100% first will be more important than +drops.
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2018, 03:51:36 PM »
I'm glad event characters seem to have their own ascension materials, because I have basically none for assassins.

I can say, very proudly... that after just 90 SQ, I got Void Shiki.
I've never felt a peace of mind like this before.

Grats!

I think I'm sticking to tickets only for this banner since my 5* Saber collection is a bit too silly at the moment.  Doing so has netted me a Nursery Rhyme, so that's nice?  Only greater-than-3* Caster I've landed outside of Halloween Liz.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 03:53:14 PM by Edible »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2018, 06:27:05 AM »
I've used three summoning tickets so far and have only gotten an extra Diarmuid and two CE's that were only good for limit breaking. The gacha seems to be teasing me more than usual this event.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2018, 06:58:00 AM »
Honestly, considering I managed to pull Nero Bride before I pretty much have no room to complain here.

...Though I'd like to have at least one copy of Formalcraft, is that too much to ask?

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2018, 07:25:58 AM »
Screw the over $300 price point and no dub, this was a golden opportunity for Aniplex to rerelease the movie boxset, and they missed it.

Also, screw these Rapunzels and their minimal spawns with no increased chance to appear.

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2018, 11:12:21 AM »
Screw the over $300 price point and no dub, this was a golden opportunity for Aniplex to rerelease the movie boxset, and they missed it.

Also, screw these Rapunzels and their minimal spawns with no increased chance to appear.

Parking lot.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2018, 03:24:20 PM »
True, but I'm just complaining about how they're the only special enemy in this event that doesn't have a rate up and only shows up one at a time.

Move eternally forward,

Edible

« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2018, 06:52:20 PM »
At least it's also a good place to farm up black cats.  Seems like you need a lot of them so I don't mind too much.

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2018, 10:42:21 PM »
Sadly not sure how to unlock the parking lot.

Did manage to get Shiki, and one of the event CEs to max max level, so that?s good. My tactic of using all my gold apples on events seems to have worked.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2018, 01:09:36 AM »
Sadly not sure how to unlock the parking lot.

Did manage to get Shiki, and one of the event CEs to max max level, so that?s good. My tactic of using all my gold apples on events seems to have worked.
Beat 60 total quests. Yeah, it's shit, and you'll do a bunch of grinding to get it done. Then the twenty runs of Parking Lot to unlock the next area.

Move eternally forward,

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2018, 04:48:17 AM »
Beat 60 total quests. Yeah, it's shit, and you'll do a bunch of grinding to get it done. Then the twenty runs of Parking Lot to unlock the next area.
At the very least, having a friend with a Saber Shiki takes the edge off with her noble phantasm.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2018, 06:24:44 AM »
At the very least, having a friend with a Saber Shiki takes the edge off with her noble phantasm.
Even Assassin Shiki works decently, since Rapunzels aren't particularly prone to not dying from the skill into NP. You have no idea how tempted I am to jam my Shiki's Mystic Eyes to level 10...

Move eternally forward,

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #200 on: February 13, 2018, 10:50:19 PM »
Even Assassin Shiki works decently, since Rapunzels aren't particularly prone to not dying from the skill into NP. You have no idea how tempted I am to jam my Shiki's Mystic Eyes to level 10...
Indeed. That said though, this event has been the biggest drain on my QP since I started. At least some of the rooms give you a decent amount of QP for a first time clearing.

AzyWng

« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2018, 03:28:36 AM »
Even Assassin Shiki works decently

Works decently?

If anything, she's half the reason I'm pretty much drowning in cat figurines at this point.

The other half being that I have friends who have maxed out their own Assassin Shikis.

yuyukos

« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2018, 04:12:01 AM »
This JP valentines event was subtly annoying, I didn't even make it halfway on the total chocolate counter at the end but I bought out the shop easily and got all the valentines CE from my female servants and doge avenger from random selection items. I should've prioritized farming vials for chocolate rate up over farming shop drop currency.

Also they announced SR Asagami Fujino Archer for the KnK rerun, ???
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:40:28 AM by yuyukos »
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2018, 05:58:53 AM »
Reminder for NA players: If you're still wanting the Mona Lisas, they'll leave the MP store at the end of this event. You can get up to 1500 MPs off this event, so if you're close, you might want to grind the hell out of the Parking Lot...

Also the Rooftop is now open, if you haven't already noticed.

Move eternally forward,

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2018, 07:55:25 PM »
In one hand I couldn't be assed to reach 20 million choco on JP's Valentines event.
On the other hand I rolled Semiramis out of a ticket, soooooo I'd say I won.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #205 on: February 21, 2018, 04:21:04 AM »
So which one of the Chaldea Boys Collection CEs is the best for the freebie pick? I'm kinda gravitating towards Beasts Under the Moon, but Versus seems like it'd be a godsend in certain boss battles.

Edible

« Reply #206 on: February 21, 2018, 03:59:38 PM »
So it looks like Edmond Dantes doesn't show up in the upcoming Dudes Banner?  It looks like he gets released around this time (and we're getting some sort of limited event for him).  I want to roll for him a few times since Count of Monte Cristo is probably my favorite classical work.

So which one of the Chaldea Boys Collection CEs is the best for the freebie pick? I'm kinda gravitating towards Beasts Under the Moon, but Versus seems like it'd be a godsend in certain boss battles.

The 5* one that gives 50% NP gauge and 300% crit star gather rate is a fantastic general-use card, so I'm probably going with that.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2018, 04:10:50 PM »
That's right. He will come after the AP halvening for the main story starts. This is important for those that haven't completed London! It's important to do so in order to participate in Dantes event!
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2018, 07:05:32 PM »
The 5* one that gives 50% NP gauge and 300% crit star gather rate is a fantastic general-use card, so I'm probably going with that.

Seconding this, that gather rate sounds like it'd be kind of amazing in the right hands.

...my own personal bias might lead me to pick Salon de Marie as my freebie though >_>

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #209 on: February 22, 2018, 04:24:15 AM »
Seconding this, that gather rate sounds like it'd be kind of amazing in the right hands.

...my own personal bias might lead me to pick Salon de Marie as my freebie though >_>
It's good if you have Marie, according to SoberOni.

I might spring for the rock group because Alstolfo.

Move eternally forward,