Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143552 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary
« Reply #960 on: January 17, 2019, 04:21:39 AM »
So, out of curiosity... when is the next event that'll be giving out Cholecysts? I kinda dropped the ball during Solomon and now I need about two or three to finish ascending Gorgon. ;>;

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #961 on: January 17, 2019, 07:44:34 AM »
Tried my hand with the event gacha.  No "Orion", but got a 5* and 4* event CE.

Debating about buying a some SQ...  "Orion" and Marie aren't priority servants, but I am lacking 4*+ servants in the Saber, Archer, and Assassin ranks that I haven't max leveled.

As for Cholecysts?  Don't expect them for near future.  Re-Runs, various Campaigns, and EoR are going to dominate things for awhile.  From what I can tell, they won't be in a event shop until SE.RA.PH, which should be in early May.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #962 on: January 17, 2019, 10:16:17 AM »
Debating about buying a some SQ...  "Orion" and Marie aren't priority servants, but I am lacking 4*+ servants in the Saber, Archer, and Assassin ranks that I haven't max leveled.

If you're not aiming specifically for Orion (for waifu reasons) or the CEs, skip this banner. Stheno isn't a particularly great unit if you don't stack Divine Servants specifically to get powered off Whim of the Goddess, or take advantage of her absurd NP Gain to spam the hell out of the Defense Down on Smile of the Stheno (we don't have the dispel effect yet on EN); and Euryale does almost everything else Stheno does better.

Orion herself is a bit overshadowed by Euryale too, which says a lot about how effective they are at the anti-Male niche.

Gramps banner is still up for this next week anyway, so if you're going to be spending cash right now, that banner is better all around.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #963 on: January 17, 2019, 10:50:21 PM »
As for Cholecysts?  Don't expect them for near future.  Re-Runs, various Campaigns, and EoR are going to dominate things for awhile.  From what I can tell, they won't be in a event shop until SE.RA.PH, which should be in early May.
There's 10 in the shop during Valentine.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #964 on: January 18, 2019, 02:21:18 AM »
There's 10 in the shop during Valentine.
Thanks for the answers! I was just hoping it wouldn't be too long, but May is reasonable for me if it comes to it, haha.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #965 on: January 19, 2019, 06:57:56 AM »
JP, get ready for Prisma Codes again!

Also, remember how the reruns put in a new 4* Limited Servant? Guess who's the new 4*?
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #966 on: January 19, 2019, 07:38:52 AM »
Yorokobe shoujo :V

Also Illya now has Basaka's sword too
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 07:44:23 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #967 on: January 22, 2019, 06:33:22 PM »
JP, get ready for Prisma Codes again!

Also, remember how the reruns put in a new 4* Limited Servant? Guess who's the new 4*?
For those of us not clued in, Miyu is becoming a limited 4* Servant via the Event Gacha.  Caster class, obviously.  Beyond that, we don't have anymore intel atm.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #968 on: January 22, 2019, 06:44:05 PM »
There's also a new bazett shop CE to match the rin/luvia ones but for quick, which is... the first time a new shop CE has been added on an event rerun? I think?

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #969 on: January 23, 2019, 07:43:31 AM »
On top of that, Illya's also getting a new costume (possibly Testament).

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #970 on: January 23, 2019, 08:16:42 PM »
Moon Goddess goes away (soon), Dantes re-run is up next.

Not sure if want.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #971 on: January 23, 2019, 09:50:14 PM »
I'll roll for him with what I have, but I'm out of quartz after striking out on Gramps, so probably no more than one or two tries.

After this it's back to saving until CCC.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #972 on: January 24, 2019, 01:56:16 AM »
Rolled 60 quartz in Prisma Codes on JP for Miyu/Illya, but Nightingale showed up instead. I have rather mixed feelings about this.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #973 on: January 24, 2019, 03:12:51 AM »
She's no Merlin, but her buster buff is still pretty good.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #974 on: January 24, 2019, 08:00:05 AM »
I am... largely unimpressed with Dantes.  I think I'll hold on to my SQ for the GUDAGUDA re-run instead.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #975 on: January 24, 2019, 02:33:25 PM »
Miyu datamine out, and... kinda looks like they overcompensated trying to not make her too busted as Garden of Avalon Lite.

« Reply #976 on: January 24, 2019, 11:17:55 PM »
After nothing but disappointment from Merlin's banner, I didn't have much hope of it actually working out but I tossed all the tickets I accumulated at Dant?s. He came home, but I quickly realize I am lacking in virtually all of the mats for his skill levels, so he brought with him a solid month or two of mat grinding hell  :derp:

edit: i did a bad, i attempted to NP2 an SSR which is something an f2p should hardly never ever do, and Dant?s came home again from today's ticket :ohdear: before the start of the event I already decided that I would commit all the Prison Tower tickets to getting him, but I better stop myself right there before I regret it...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:51:38 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #977 on: January 30, 2019, 08:14:15 AM »
Finished the Dantes main quest line, but I'm not touching the challenge quest.  I barely survived the Dantes fight, so I'd get curbstomped for even trying the thing.

Back to grinding QP for Waver's skills...  and pages... <sob>

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #978 on: January 30, 2019, 08:18:15 AM »
the challenge quest
Step 1: Bring Mash (preferably maxed out), [insert Buster DPS here], Support Merlin (also preferably maxed out)
Step 2: Witness the memery
Step 3: gg ez :V

The trick here is to take advantage of Jeanne's relative non-threat to prepare for the next wave whenever she appears.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 08:21:59 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

« Reply #979 on: January 30, 2019, 10:57:46 AM »
Yeah, it looks more difficult on paper, but in practice it's not bad.

I used my own Mash, a friend's Merlin, and my own Euryale (only half-skilled) and that took me through the entire fight completely unscathed. I swapped Euryale out for Dantes when it came time to deal with Amakusa, but really any Berserker or Avenger would do as long as you off him before his buff-wiping NP can do too much damage.

In the end, everyone was practically full health. Mash will tank ST NPs with taunt+invul, Merlin will protect you from AoE NPs. Garden of Avalon paired with Mash's defense skill and Lord Camelot will keep you in good health.

The one CS I used was actually against that goddamn massive ghost from the main event story, it gave me more trouble on its own than this final challenge did.

It's worth a whopping 3 tickets and some nice mats, so at the cost of only 5 AP to run it, I'd honestly recommend trying it at least a few times even if you're unsure about it.

Edit: Even if something catastrophic happens, you can use command seal revives if you make it at least to Amakusa or Dantes, because reviving at that point means you basically have the fight in the bag already.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:06:47 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #980 on: January 30, 2019, 10:08:59 PM »
5M DL Campaign incoming:

* 8 day login bonus
* 1/2 AP for QP Quests
* 2x Super/Great Success
* Evil Bone to be replaced by Void Dust as daily login bonus
* Royal Brand Mystic Code add to Rare Prism Shop
* Da Vinci Gacha & Interlude
* 3 new 3* CE's (replacing other 3* CE's)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #981 on: February 01, 2019, 10:53:48 PM »
Tried the Merlin/Mash/Euryale/4th-Slot Avenger strat for the Dantes Challenge Quest and it worked like a charm with a fair amount of room for error. Caligula is very conveniently paired with two Lancer homonculi that can kill Euryale for you in plenty of time to build your Avenger's NP up to wipe Shirou out before he can do anything. It's like the quest was made specifically with her and her skillset in mind (no female Servants aside from Jeanne, two male Saber servants before Lancers of any kind show up).
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #982 on: February 07, 2019, 10:15:31 AM »
Good luck with your Valentine's rolls, friends. I noticed a few of you already got Ecchan (and grailed to 100 too  :V ), congrats!

I'm fresh out of quartz/tickets so I'll have to wait unless I get lucky with login bonus quartz. I'd be real happy if I got her, but my chances are low after going all out for Dant?s, so it's fine either way.

...also, farming ALL type coins is a real struggle it seems, hopefully the later nodes from tomorrow will be more generous with ALL coins.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #983 on: February 07, 2019, 10:31:28 AM »
Well that trial quest was just unfair. You can't just give her a cute backstory and then expect me to still not want to roll for her :V

That isn't to say I got her, but I did get the 5* Event CE which will be handy for Scathach.

Edible

« Reply #984 on: February 07, 2019, 01:54:29 PM »
The valentine's event was annoying last year so I'm just gonna take it easy, I think.

Also, the long quartz save for CCC begins.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #985 on: February 07, 2019, 03:45:18 PM »
The valentine's event was annoying last year so I'm just gonna take it easy, I think.

Yeah but Cursed Beast Gallstones
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #986 on: February 07, 2019, 07:15:39 PM »
1 5* CE, 2 4* CE, NP2'd Fran, NP5'd Taiga, but no Ecchan from one 10x roll.

Edible

« Reply #987 on: February 07, 2019, 07:17:36 PM »
NP2 Fran is a ridiculous farming asset.  I love her so very much.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #988 on: February 08, 2019, 02:29:13 AM »
I was seriously hoping for MHXA, but alas. I mean, I might be able to pull off another ten roll before the event ends, but it depends.

At least I got some decent event CEs.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #989 on: February 08, 2019, 03:24:27 AM »
I did 1x10, got no CE and an Atalanta, so this is fine. Valentine's is for slacking.
My JP account did get the latest Raita servant on a impulse 10 roll. Bless Raita's affinity for assets.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852