Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 144215 times)

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary
« on: November 09, 2017, 06:06:47 AM »
Took us nearly 3 years, but we finally have our 2nd thread. Previous thread: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,18904.990.html

Ongoing Events
US

Wiki
9pedia
------
JP

Wiki
9pedia

Wiki

Friend IDs:
---JP---

Zerviscos: 235,589,526
beaver1231: 702,073,038 / 340,339,400
trancehime: 398,240,354
qMyon: 674,355,001
Patorkiku: 606,389,941
yuyukos: 293,823,911
Chaore: 789,874,752
Mr. Jovial: 693,517,823
Jana: 602,309,163
Zengar Zombolt: 861,528,643

---US---
Zerviscos: 970,709,708(Quit NA)
Sect: 199,652,307
Zengar Zombolt: 744,658,052
qMyon: 936,634,137
Edible: 180,877,949
Chaore: 416,340,402
Ionasal kkll Solciel: 396,872,783
Kasu: 836,681,458
yuyukos: 408,231,921
Jana: 468,680,095

Official site(s):
http://fate-go.us/
http://www.fate-go.jp/

Useful site(s):
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/
https://grandorder.wiki
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 08:50:24 AM by Zerviscos »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Fate/Gudaguda Order v2: US Edition
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 08:46:40 PM »
The game took pity on me for blowing all my quartz on Tamamo with no luck, so it gave me Diseased Cosplay Saber instead.

This event was extremely silly.  I'm surprised they were allowed to get away with low percent 5* jokes.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 02:56:00 AM »
Just to reiterate for the opening post, my friend code is 836,681,458 for the US version.

Anyway, this event is proving kind of annoying to farm without a Souji to make use of. I've got temp Nobu at the moment though, but I fully intend to get the permanent version. Not seeming to have great luck when it comes to dropping 5*s recently, but at least I completely ascended my Tamamo Cat and Caster Elizabeth with Drake and Waver on the way.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 03:07:18 AM »
This event was extremely silly.  I'm surprised they were allowed to get away with low percent 5* jokes.

I mean, Riyo's work is considered official and it rides on that as a joke, honestly.

F/GO gives 0 fucks because it understands if you're here you've already gotten past that.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 03:15:52 AM »
I'm just trying to farm up enough stuff to get at least one of those GUDA-O cards; hopefully to convert it toward more points to then get at least a couple of Nobus. Getting all of those skulls, though...

Also ugh I need those Meteoric Horseshoes but I don't think I'll have nearly enough to get it amongst everything else I want.

Also also shit luck on my roll; only got After Order out of the new stuff.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 04:36:52 AM »
Now a lot of ppl feel what we felt 2 years ago.

On that note, it took all my quartz, even exchanging my remaining fragments to get Okita. I actually got NP3 Emiya in the process. That's around 300 quartz equivalent or so. It's less quartz than I used then, but since they renewed the quartz per summon, more or less the same...it's really brutal.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 05:04:29 AM »
Just to reiterate for the opening post, my friend code is 836,681,458 for the US version.

Anyway, this event is proving kind of annoying to farm without a Souji to make use of. I've got temp Nobu at the moment though, but I fully intend to get the permanent version. Not seeming to have great luck when it comes to dropping 5*s recently, but at least I completely ascended my Tamamo Cat and Caster Elizabeth with Drake and Waver on the way.

They could have made the golden heaven quest last until the end of the event instead of just 24 hours.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 06:06:56 AM »
> I will tell you all a story.
> A story of how your server had a epic and brutal battle with the gacha.
> He used 5 tickets.
> He used 90 quartz (3 rolls)
> And he got an Atalante, Emiya NP2, Euryale NP2 and a lot of event CE's
> But no OKITA!

Though that Atalante, Emiya and Euryale roll left me really satisfied.

Seriously, she left me barely standing with just 60. I need to regain terrain before Scat or the christmas event comes. Santa Alter...
Sadly, I've missed the second Golden Heaven Quest due to napping, so I have to grind even more to get everything.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 08:08:42 PM »
Farming the 40AP quests is gonna be annoying without any Poster Girl CEs to make use of. I suppose on the upside it'll be decent for the Honnoji Points at least.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 03:06:18 AM »
Farming the 40AP quests is gonna be annoying without any Poster Girl CEs to make use of. I suppose on the upside it'll be decent for the Honnoji Points at least.
The first one is a total bitch to do, the second is pretty doable with Emiya and Nobbu (though fuck that dragon); but those aren't that good for points - most of the drops are the tea set items.

The real point pinatas are the once-a-day glod quests. Find someone with a GUDA-O CE (and maybe get one yourself; good luck) and go wild on the Nobuus.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 04:58:05 AM »
The first one is a total bitch to do, the second is pretty doable with Emiya and Nobbu (though fuck that dragon); but those aren't that good for points - most of the drops are the tea set items.

The real point pinatas are the once-a-day glod quests. Find someone with a GUDA-O CE (and maybe get one yourself; good luck) and go wild on the Nobuus.
I've been farming those as well (got two GUDA-O CE's to make use of), but I'm mostly trying to get the rarest tea set at the moment for the last two skulls and the GUDO-O CEs.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 06:37:29 PM »
I haven't touched NA in a good while, but had sort of good luck on JP for halloween? By which I mean, I got a lot of event CEs so I was done with farming as soon as I finished the challenge quest which was a breeze (Hi there, Shinjuku Archer. Shall I present to you Summer Tamamo?).

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 02:02:06 AM »
Oh, my English account is 408231921. Nobu nobu
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Orreries

• Fate/東方蕩れ
  • Touhou Fascination
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 08:16:36 AM »
The gags are ridiculous, it's like a Carnival Phantasm for F/GO (I am fine with this), but they really did put every ounce of Nobunaga-ness possible into Nobu's character. I've been obsessed with her since the Koha-Ace spread, so I had a great time reading about what it was she did to unleash a swarm of Keikenchi puchis, and hearing her event shop lines.

I managed to roll Tuber-chan and Redman - just do what I did and turn your computer screen into a shrine for Kirei while you roll.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 09:00:02 AM »
Oh, please remove my JP alt. I gave that away a while back.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 06:49:15 AM »
So are there any gacha campaigns in which Okita shows up other than (I assume) the GudaGuda ones? I'd settle with NP2 Emiya for now, but I'd like to reunite Nobu with her bestie one day if possible.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:56:50 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 07:52:19 AM »
So are there any gacha campaigns in which Okita shows up other than (I assume) the GudaGuda ones? I'd settle with NP2 Emiya for now, but I'd like to reunite Nobu with her bestie one day if possible.
Nope; GUDAGUDA exclusive. It's also only been run twice ever, two years apart, so...

Move eternally forward,

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2017, 10:29:19 AM »
Thanksgiving event feat. Scathach is incoming on NA. This is unique to NA. Starts 22 November.

Event includes a guaranteed paid 5-star gacha. The 5-star servant pool is Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne. For those new to this gacha type, all 30 quartz must be paid quartz - the bonus quartz you get free on top of the quartz you pay for is not counted.

Nope; GUDAGUDA exclusive. It's also only been run twice ever, two years apart, so...

I believe Okita also showed up in some of the paid guaranteed 5-star gachas.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:31:28 AM by qMyon »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2017, 10:37:11 AM »
Well, this turned me down massively. As a Free player I am, Guaranteed SSR Gacha will be a no go for me. Muhuhu~...

But either way... My eyes are now fixed on the Shishou. Since Okita left me bare (and didn't noticed me on top of that), I won't have much chances to get her. Maybe one roll or two... maybe even only one. I wasn't expecting her to be this soon here. Darn.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2017, 11:41:41 AM »
Thanksgiving event feat. Scathach is incoming on NA. This is unique to NA. Starts 22 November.

Event includes a guaranteed paid 5-star gacha. The 5-star servant pool is Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne. For those new to this gacha type, all 30 quartz must be paid quartz - the bonus quartz you get free on top of the quartz you pay for is not counted.

So they made the new year lucky bag earlier and combined with Scathach into one event? Makes me wonder if they are still going to do a new year lucky bag after this.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 09:25:43 PM »

I wouldn't mind a Jeanne, but I'm holding out hope that my luck will allow me to grab Scatach since the only half-way decent lancer I have at the moment is regular Cu.

Edible

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 11:07:45 PM »
Wait.  They're adding a 5* paid gacha but not putting Scathach in it?

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 12:58:14 AM »

Unfortunately, yep.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2017, 02:08:23 AM »

Unfortunately, most of the paid don't have limiteds. 90% of them are based on permanents, and the first only has Okita because the pool would be a bit small otherwise. And Okita is the most broken for that stage, basically.

The one that does has every 5* ever in one pool.

It was hell.

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2017, 07:37:18 AM »
Ok, so they added the Gilgamesh and Kintoki into Scathach pick up event, good news for those that missed out on the other two and not so good news for those that just want Scathach.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 06:41:46 AM »
Aw damnit, they brought the Da Vinci CEs out for the next event?

Welp, probably not going to get a single damn one out of it, especially with the other prize of 2 of every ascension mat. 30 prisms/day does not go well into 1k prisms/CE.

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 07:11:52 AM »
Aw damnit, they brought the Da Vinci CEs out for the next event?

Welp, probably not going to get a single damn one out of it, especially with the other prize of 2 of every ascension mat. 30 prisms/day does not go well into 1k prisms/CE.

Grind during christmas event.

Edible

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 03:26:17 PM »
Avici was hilarious.  I finally thought it was over and then
Spoiler:
SURPRISE OKITA
. :getdown:

With that said, I think I can farm it as long as I bring a friendly Zhuge Liang along.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2017, 01:11:09 AM »
Avici was hilarious.  I finally thought it was over and then
Spoiler:
SURPRISE OKITA
. :getdown:

With that said, I think I can farm it as long as I bring a friendly Zhuge Liang along.

Same here. I got to the Nobus and thought I was in the clear. Should've realized I was forgetting something.

That said, guaranteed SSR is up soon. Do you plan to be initiated as a whale, or has your resolve remained unbroken?

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2017, 03:28:17 AM »
I'll break my English f2p for guaranteed 5* :ohdear:
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852