Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F  (Read 165050 times)

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F
« on: October 15, 2017, 10:53:59 AM »
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
Thread 5
Thread 6
Thread 7
Thread 8
Thread 9
Thread 10
Thread 11
Thread 12
Thread 13
Thread 14
Thread 15
Thread 16

Translation Thread

English Wiki

LoT 1
LoT 2

MoonJapanese Wiki

LoT 1
LoT 2

LoT 1 Patches and other downloads
Ver 2.04 patch
Ver 2.06B patch Dead link. HALP.
Ver 3.01 patch
English Patch for Ver 3.01
Cheat Engine chart (Cheat list ver: 8th June 2010)
Cheat table for Special Disc on Win XP (Cheat list ver: 8th June 2010)
Suggested builds
Offline database
New Game+ file for version 3.01

LoT 2, its Patches, and other downloads
The place to go to buy a legitimate copy of the game. The instructions for how to navigate the site in order to buy it is here.

Start game with all characters
Ver 1.202
Ver 1.203

Image packs
Squidtentacle's pack
chripy's pack
Pandaology's pack

Enemy Info
Contains their Stats, Affinities, Ailment Resistances, EXP, Money, Drops, and Types

Spellcard Info
4 text files for Characters, Commands, Enemies, and Subclass data in a zip file

Individual files for those who only don't want to download a zip file
Character
Commands
Enemies
Subclasses

Passive Skill Info
Data on all the character's passive skills that affect damage formulas, stats, etc

Enemy AI Dump

Developer's site: http://www.geocities.jp/aaa_3peso/
Main page : http://www.geocities.jp/aaa_3peso/THL2/top.htm

And thus the saga continues...
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 01:11:33 PM »
And thus the saga continues...

Indeed it does...

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 02:52:26 PM »
Sweet, new thread^^

I will take the opportunity to ask: where is
Spoiler:
Koishi
? According to the wiki it should be on the 24F but I can't find it anywhere, and I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any events.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »
Hi. I imagine this has been asked a hundred times before, but my google/forumfu is bloody terrible.
On the LOT2 wiki I have here, it mentions skill.

It says when an ally is defending (does that mean when they -any- damage?) with the lesser of her mnd and def stat, that she transfers her defending stats to them.  In the same section it says it allows her to pour her stats only into her mind.

How does that work exactly? The wording is confusing me, mostly, I think.

Edit: Uh, how do I spoiler tag? (sorry)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 04:20:18 PM by SNinaNina »

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 03:53:35 PM »
Hi. I imagine this has been asked a hundred times before, but my google/forumfu is bloody terrible.
On the LOT2 wiki I have here, it mentions Yukari's Border of Power and Magic skill.

It says when an ally is defending (does that mean when they -any- damage?) with the lesser of her mnd and def stat, that she transfers her defending stats to them.  In the same section it says it allows her to pour her stats only into her mind.

How does that work exactly? The wording is confusing me, mostly, I think.

Most attacks will do something like "Damage = Attacker's ATK stat - Defender's DEF stat" or "Damage = Attacker's MAG stat - Defender's MND stat", with various modifiers to the values based on the skill used. What Yukari's skill does is make it so that if you take damage on the weaker of your two defensive stats, it is changed to the average of your defensive stats (the character's defensive stats, not Yukari's)

So if Patchouli has 100,000 MND and 10 defense, and someone uses a physical attack on her, she'll have 50,005 defense if Yukari is in the front row. Again, it's entirely Patchouli's stats, not Yukari's. But the skill also works on Yukari herself.

The comment on only raising Yukari's MND is that her MND stat is better than her DEF stat. So every 2 points to MND will boost DEF by 1 point as well.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 04:21:20 PM »
Cheers, thank you!

Also could you tell me how to black out my text so I don't accidentally drop a spoiler next time? lol. I can't find it and I've checked in the help section. Unless I should put on my glasses.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 04:56:22 PM »
Also could you tell me how to black out my text so I don't accidentally drop a spoiler next time? lol. I can't find it and I've checked in the help section. Unless I should put on my glasses.
[ spoiler ] text text etc blah blah [ /spoiler ]    But without the spaces inbetween the [ ]s. The only thing that really needs to be covered at this point I think though, is late Plus Disk bosses and such.

Spoiler:
Koishi
? According to the wiki it should be on the 24F but I can't find it anywhere, and I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any events.
I haven't played Plus, but it's possible the previous Koishi events are slightly out of order? Are you sure you encountered her three times previously as the wiki says? E.g. maybe an event wasn't originally there when you did X floor but it appeared later after you did Y. I'd check all three other floors she appears on for her events just in case.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 04:59:03 PM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 05:35:53 PM »
Spoiler:
Koishi

If you haven't missed any events, she should definitely be on 24f. Have you explored everywhere? Here's the completed map (spoilers): https://imgur.com/NWPFdVS

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 06:01:24 PM »
Ah I missed the north-east part, I'll check it, thanks^^ (BTW I also missed the B1F event apparently, got all three now, time to see if I can find her on 24F^^)

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 06:45:55 PM »
I did find Koishi at last, thank you^^ Another question: is
Spoiler:
Murakumo's Blessing
the only single-char subclass available in the game? What about
Spoiler:
Dragon God and WINNER
?

Also, I dunno if others also noticed, but the English patch crashes when interacting with Purple Key icons in the Endless Corridor. Bummer.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 07:05:45 PM by elminster1372 »

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 07:03:23 PM »
Spoiler:
Murakumo's Blessing
is currently the only single character subclass in the game, yeah. The others haven't been implemented yet, along with several items and a few floors still.

dawnbomb

• Adventurer
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 07:37:15 PM »
Did plus disk add new achievements? i assume so but the wiki page has no info

Also can't we update the Wiki to include more detailed information like the yukari skill?

id do it right now but not sure who is policeing the wiki  ???
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 07:39:13 PM by dawnbomb »
There's no way I could love anyone
but i wish to be loved by someone in return

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 08:11:38 PM »
Yes the plus disk added more achievements. Its about half the size of the main game and on its own page. I dont remember how to access it though.

Thats unfortunate to hear about the patch though. hopefully its something minor / something you can just revert to fix

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 12:42:40 AM »
Does every shadow encounter have self buffing? i have started to use tenshi just to mitigate it  :V

I am going crazy with these slippery and jumpy floors,currently at 22F

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 01:30:01 AM »
Most of the Shadow bosses do, and some that didn't will buff themselves for their Abyss versions in the Infinite Corridor (for Abyss bosses, only Youmu doesn't have a self-buff of some kind). About half of the non-Touhou bosses buff themselves as well.

Several of these buffs aren't ones that Tenshi can remove though, no choice but to deal with them.

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 03:14:03 AM »
Also,anybody else feels like mages are underwhelming in Lot2 compared to Lot1? patchy and kaguya used to melt everything like butter,here they barely deal respectable damage

dawnbomb

• Adventurer
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 04:05:09 AM »
can someone link LoT2 achivements page? no idea where exactly it is  ???

should prolly have a link from the main achievement page
There's no way I could love anyone
but i wish to be loved by someone in return

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 04:56:50 AM »

JP wiki's page: https://www54.atwiki.jp/thlabyroth2/pages/170.html

Translated list of the datamined achievements

Achievement requirements.

Spoiler:
128 hours played
256 hours played
10k battles won
54 Main Equipment collected
60 Main Equipment collected
200 Sub Equipment collected
220 Sub Equipment collected
230 Sub Equipment collected
240 Sub Equipment collected
10m money obtained
100m money obtained
20k parameter strengthened
100k parameter strengthened
90% bestiary filled
96% bestiary filled
100% bestiary filled
All party members collected
Jet Black Fragment obtained
20 Jet Black Fragment obtained
All Jet Black Fragment obtained
Extra Skill unlocking item obtained
20 kinds of Extra Skill unlocking items obtained
All kinds of Extra Skill unlocking itmes obtained
Lv500 reached
Lv1000 reached
96 Materials collected
100 Materials collected
Someone having maxed all the tier 1 boost skill
Someone having maxed all the tier 2 boost skill
Someone having maxed all the tier 3 boost skill
Someone having 80 stat boosting items used
Someone having 160 stat boosting items used
20 Infinity Gems traded
100 Infinity Gems traded
Endless Corridor 100F completed
Endless Corridor 256F completed
Endless Corridor 512F completed
Highest above-ground floor reached
Lowest below-ground floor reached
Someone having status level total of 3000
Obtained 3000 drops from enemies
500 chests opened
255 equipments forged
Someone's BP having reached 20k

Defeated Yamata no Orochi
Defeated Manifestation: Yamata no Orochi
Defeated Dragon God
Defeated ***WINNER***
Defeated at least 1 boss on 29F
Defeated all bosses on 29F
Defeated lingering boss on 30F
Defeated True Dragon God

Presently, achievements 5, 8, 9, 14 (I think), 15, 16, 22, 23, 36, 37, 38, 39, and 47-52 are not possible to accomplish in the current update. Achievements 49-52 are not possible to view in-game.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:54:14 AM by LonelyGaruga »

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 07:38:17 AM »

After I got home and looked, its just the third option... I'm surprised you didn't just poke around in Keine's section of the menu.

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 09:14:19 AM »
Also,anybody else feels like mages are underwhelming in Lot2 compared to Lot1? patchy and kaguya used to melt everything like butter,here they barely deal respectable damage

Depends which ones you use, I guess (and with which setup). Most of my team's nukes are mages, and they deal good damage: Miko, Maribel, Kanako, Suwako, Yukari etc.

As for stat ups on bosses, Tenshi is an option, of course, but another one is using Renko/Maribel. Thanks to her Ability to See Boundaries, Maribel takes a pittance from buffed bosses, while causing massive dmg even with resisted blows. I had several fights against such bosses where Maribel and Renko were the last team members left and they still pulled it off. Most importantly, they require literally no support from the rest of the team (Maribel heals and damages, while Renko tanks and buffs), so they can slot easily into any team.

EDIT: On another note, has anyone tried to make Tokiko work? Her stats are absolutely incredible - especially if you use Reimu alongside her - but her personal skills kinda suck. A possibility I contemplated is giving her
Spoiler:
Murakumo's Blessing
, with Reimu and Sanae on the front to maximize her damage output. But even then, she'd be mostly a single target attacker, which is not exactly awesome for clearing randoms. What Tokiko would really need is
Spoiler:
WINNER
I think, but that class is still not implemented. Even
Spoiler:
Dragon God
, with its composite AoE, would do marvels.

EDIT2: I'm stuck on 25F now fsr. I already defeated 3 of the bosses on the floor, but I can't find where to go next. Neither the rock on 25F (directly south of the warp point) nor the two rocks on 26F (the ones accessed from the stairs on the south-west of 25F) open up now. Meanwhile I'll try to progress down (I'm at B7F now).

EDIT3: Actually, even on B7F there is a rock at the center which I can't seem to be able to get past. Help?

EDIT4: Nevermind, I found the way to progress on 25F :-)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:21:45 AM by elminster1372 »

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »
Taking all passives,equips,subclasses (even unreleased) into account,who would be the most self sufficient character?

Remilia with last fortress? byakuren with mantras?

EDIT:just picked a purple key on the infinite underground mode and my game crashed,should i click ignore next time
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:35:51 PM by DarkAtma »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 02:09:21 PM »
Byakuren's mantras are pretty crazy and she's got the balanced stats to do solo work. In general, people who can handle buffing themselves are "self-sufficient", e.g. Yuuka- she can easily slot into any party because she'll keep herself at more or less max buffs just by attacking. Although if you mean like to literally solo the game, kinda hard to handle all that in one package, but with huge overleveling in mind- yeah it'd be Byakuren due to stats and mantras.

The game crashing on the infinite corridor is something that needs to get reported- if it's confirmed it's only with the english patch, at least.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 02:28:36 PM »
Quick question for you guys: taking Awakening skills into account, who would be considered the worst character in LoT2? I'm aware that before awakening skills, the worst character was Youmu, so I was wondering if that has changed due to said skills.
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 02:40:04 PM »
@Serela: I can confirm it's the English patch which causes the crashes with Purple Chests. Also, some of the snake-like bosses you fight on 26F cause the game to crash upon they act (I don't remember which ones - two for sure, two don't, and one I don't know because it never got to act :-P ).

@Kirin no Sora: With 56 chars and multiple combinations it'll take a long time to make a reasonable character tier list, I doubt there's an easy "worst" to single out. At most, I have a feeling that some chars just are "not needed" - they're not necessarily bad, but what they do is not exactly something you need to make a room for on your team. An example, IMO, is Minoriko - sure, her regen and heals are good, but there are many more choices for healing in LoT2, and she doesn't even get any kinship boosts whatsoever. Though, it should be noted that Minoriko is by no means "bad" - not in the same sense in which some LoT1 chars were bad in the postgame, at least (looking at you, Remilia/Patchouli).

EDIT: Also, a question of "strategy" about the Endless Corridor. As far as I understood, the corridor in its current state ends at 100F. What happens once you complete 100F? Does it "loop" back to 100F or are you sent out forcibly? I'm asking because I want several of the items I would need dust to buy. Also, are the items you obtain from chests and enemies better as the floor counter increases, or can I just farm 1F to obtain the stuff I need (such as Infinity Gems)?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 03:11:34 PM by elminster1372 »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 03:04:45 PM »
Youmu's awakening is actually pretty dang solid (and her skills max at 10 in Plus), and other bad characters like Utsuho got buffed up quite a bit in Plus and have good awakenings too. Youmu still sucks eggs during the maingame, but she's good in plus.

A lot of attackers went stale due to massive defenses in a -huge- amount of the later bosses, but that's supposed to not be a huge problem in plus either. All the characters I found underwhelming either got overall buffs in Plus (Sakuya, Keine imo) and/or awakenings that made them worth using (Remilia, Youmu). I'd put Kokoro around the bottom of a tier list, but she's not AWFUL, and there's a few characters that don't seem worth using unless you use a bunch of their synergy teammates (Patchouli). Not really sure how Tokiko or Koishi pan out, but they've at least got potential.

I just don't really see what you're supposed to do with Kokoro- her mask effects are only a minor 10% up/down effect and that Fighting Spirit power she really needs is limited to a single attack she has to use repeatedly. Her offensive presence is fine but nothing special and she has nothing beneficial to do as a tank. If you REALLY want that 10% stat change effect she's certainly there, and she'll do OK enough damage, but I can't see her actually being worth a party slot unless you're really trying to min/max something. Her awakening opens up Regen-tanking as a Healer with concentrate spam and Mask of Hope but that neuters her mask ability and takes up her turns, while Kogasa does the same thing a billion times better because she heals way more, and gets to swap your party everywhere instead of just sitting there giving herself a headache by thinking too hard.

Cut by Elminster- thanks, I'll just go report it in the translation thread.

Also, Awakened Minoriko actually isn't bad- it takes some base HP tweaking but she gets some -serious- regen power going (18% with fast turns- and overhealing by 8% up to 150% max hp), and pairing that with her stellar MND (even when it's not focused on) seems like she's got real HP tank potential. By combining her heal and buff into one really fast skill she can take many turns to proc her regen and now-massive party MAG boost, plus it seems like usable support, and she's got basically infinite MP to sub Herbalist or whatever else for buff support... Placebo Effect is wonderfully fast as well and Herb of Awakening's not too slow and is always nice to be regularly casting on attackers.

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 03:55:22 PM »
@Serela: Tbh I kinda disagree, both about Minoriko and about Kokoro^^

As far as Minoriko goes, you're really overrating her tanking ability. Sure, 18% HP regen per turn is nice, but Minoriko's bulk is awful compared to other tanks such as Renko or Ran. Moreover, as a tank, you need to do some serious support in order not to be dead weight - "not dying" is something any tank can do, so that alone can't win her a slot. As far as I can see, Minoriko does the following things, not counting subclasses (which any other tank could get):

- Symbol of Harvest (bonus dmg vs Plant enemies): cute I guess, but not something I'd consider slotting her for.
- Ability to Control Harvest (+8% Magic to all party members every time Minoriko takes a turn): now this is something I'd consider Minoriko for, but the fact is, there are a lot other good buffing tanks which can do much more (Renko, Ran, Keine, etc.) or that are just plain bulkier (Renko again, Rinnosuke, etc.)
- Healing + defensive buffing: this is probably the first thing you can think of when considering Minoriko. Unlike LoT1, however (where Reimu was the only viable AoE healer), LoT2 has several other options, such as Rumia (which, if awakened, can be slotted anywhere even w/o T9 members) and Maribel (who is just a little bit OP as you know too^^)

Now, this may appear like a good package, but the fact is that (1) it's tied to Minoriko's meh bulk (even from the magical side, her low HP count hurts), (2) there are other tanks which can regenerate while supporting the team (such as Renko or Byakuren), and most importantly (3) you don't even need more than 1 or 2 tanks in your team of 12. TBH, the only team I'd consider slotting Minoriko in would be the Yakumo family, since it has two powerful magical users and Yukari's skill can help increasing Minoriko's pathetic physical bulk. But even then, there are other options which are equally valid and not as dependent on somebody else's ability to work... and as mentioned before, Ran can also function pretty well as a tank by herself, freeing a slot for another nuke such as Nitori, Miko etc. In short, Minoriko is not bad, but can't do the various broken things the really good tanks can do (such as mass buffing to all stats, quick switches, no-selling just about any attack with high defenses and/or evasion, etc.)

As for Kokoro... I was sceptical too, at first - heck, when I reached 24F I was looking for Koishi, I recruited Kokoro just along the way^^ But after I noticed her synergy with Miko, I decided to give her a try and, well... she's much better than she looks:

1) Her offensive stats are not as bad as you make them to be - they're around Suwako's level of power when you factor the faster level growth. Sure, Suwako gets a +32% to all stats from kinship, but Kokoro still gets a static +25% to ATK/MAG after just two Concentrations, and gives a further +10% to her allies while also lowering the opponents' own defenses (which may be lower than in the main game but are still considerable).
2) Her attacks are actually quite good, and can work both for clearing trash and for bosses. Against trash, you can spam The Man of Qi Worries
About the Earth, which has actually a good multiplier (assuming Kokoro's MAG ends roughly as half her ATK, that's the equivalent of a 195% ATK - 70% MND attack, which is good enough for random encounters). This is especially true when you can start using equipments which boost all stats, such as Machine God Lucifer, as well as gems and tomes to increase both stats.
3) Invigorated Kagura Lion may be her only way of increasing her Fighting Spirit counter, but it's still a pretty damn good way to do so. 255% ATK - 72% DEF is a good multiplier for an attacking move, especially when you consider how accurate it is (ACC +48) and the fact it debuffs DEF/MND too once you enable her Mask (Anger). Once her Fighting Spirit is maxxed out, she deals +25% damage on top of the previous buffs, making her actually even more powerful than several kinship boosted attackers like Suwako. Also, unlike Suwako or Chen, Kokoro has the bulk to stay out (and can actually heal herself by spamming fast Concentrations).

I still am not too sure about which subclass suits her best, besides the single-char ones (I'd go either with Warrior/Sorcerer, or with Transcendent if you got buff support), but the point is - as an attacker, she got enough variety and durability to serve well both vs bosses and vs randoms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... could somebody answer my query about the Endless Corridor too, please? :-)

Also, a question of "strategy" about the Endless Corridor. As far as I understood, the corridor in its current state ends at 100F. What happens once you complete 100F? Does it "loop" back to 100F or are you sent out forcibly? I'm asking because I want several of the items I would need dust to buy. Also, are the items you obtain from chests and enemies better as the floor counter increases, or can I just farm 1F to obtain the stuff I need (such as Infinity Gems)?

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 04:48:16 PM »
This is what i get from darkness corridor so far:

-Start with a limited number of steps,these turn into special currency upon reaching the next floor resting area
-You can find 'steps',special currency and free items on each floor
-If you run out of steps you must start all over again from 1F (?)
-There is a ??? level boss every ten floors (Got shadow reimu)

anything else i am missing? i cant keep the star renmants if i get knocked back to 1F or wiped out? i use diva chen and aya to blitz trough floors

still havent found a use for infinity materials

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 05:08:13 PM »
This is what i get from darkness corridor so far:

-Start with a limited number of steps,these turn into special currency upon reaching the next floor resting area
-You can find 'steps',special currency and free items on each floor
-If you run out of steps you must start all over again from 1F (?)
-There is a ??? level boss every ten floors (Got shadow reimu)

anything else i am missing? i cant keep the star renmants if i get knocked back to 1F or wiped out? i use diva chen and aya to blitz trough floors

still havent found a use for infinity materials

This is mostly correct, except that you restart at the floor you last left at, not at 1F - which is why I wanted to know what happens once you reach 100F.

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 05:13:06 PM »
This is mostly correct, except that you restart at the floor you last left at, not at 1F - which is why I wanted to know what happens once you reach 100F.

So i dont restart at 1 if i get wiped or run out of steps? getting those absurd items doesnt seem so hard now

i should start grinding instead of skipping encounters

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 05:39:20 PM »
Pretty sure I read in the past that at 100F, it "keeps going", but the floor number doesn't rise and you don't encounter more bosses. It's random gen floors so you'll just get a new "100f" to clear and loot out. I could be wrong tho?

re:Minoriko, if you give her a first aid kit and hp boost/gems/orbs/equips and dump all her levels in HP, she should have -plenty- enough HP for the sick regen to do it's job, shouldn't she? (And that's what you'd do with any hp tank, so) She also buffs the front line by 16% mag per turn instead of 8. And the thing is; most people you want acting as stay-out tanks can't exactly heal. Unless you sub healer, in which case they generally can't heal -well-. The infinite MP is also fairly relevant if you aren't running a "kills the boss in 10 moves" min-max setup; it's so painful when your tanks have to start concentrating D: That leaves ATK and SPD, but Herbalist does a pretty good job covering these holes, she just can't apply the initial buff. She's pretty sweet on magic-focused teams overall.

Although, awakened Reimu does have pretty sweet tanking stats after a few turns. >_>

I suppose Kokoro is better than I was giving her credit for, it's true. The downside of Kagura Lion is you can't use an attack to hit weakness (subclass or not) instead, but it IS a pretty solid move. I also didn't remember it applies debuffs with emotion. Thankfully at the very least she gets sustained fighting spirit when awakened, but it's an unfortunate day when the boss resists Fire. XD