Author Topic: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]  (Read 80002 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2017, 05:40:38 AM »
>"If there was someone important I could tug the shirt and manage it, I think, but right now the pocket's just a double layer of fabric in the way. Oh, and thank you."
>That's an accurate enough statement, right?
>"I suppose we should see about a place to stay, now? Do you think there's anything else we should look into purchasing?"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2017, 06:06:06 AM »
>"If there was someone important I could tug the shirt and manage it, I think, but right now the pocket's just a double layer of fabric in the way. Oh, and thank you."
>That's an accurate enough statement, right?
>Yes.

>"I suppose we should see about a place to stay, now? Do you think there's anything else we should look into purchasing?"
>"No, not really, unless you're hungry or something."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2017, 05:20:23 AM »
>"Perhaps we should ask someone to point us in the right direction, then."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2017, 05:52:27 AM »
>"Perhaps we should ask someone to point us in the right direction, then."
>Sanae nods.
>"By the way, do you think we should get a hotel or an apartment? I was thinking an apartment, since we're going to be spending a month and a half here anyway." she asks as she begins to lead you out of the restroom.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2017, 01:19:27 PM »
>Are we even aware of the concept of apartments?
>"Well, we may not have much of a choice due to our budget. We'll check out our options."

At least mind reading will probably ease stuff like this later.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2017, 04:05:32 PM »
>Are we even aware of the concept of apartments?
>You're unsure.

>"Well, we may not have much of a choice due to our budget. We'll check out our options."

At least mind reading will probably ease stuff like this later.
>"Yeah."
>The two of you exit the restroom, as soon as you do, you notice a small white creature perched on a guardrail on the second level. It seems to be looking at you, tilting its head in curiosity, before quickly scampering out of sight.
>_

« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2017, 05:32:57 PM »
>What did it look like? How similar was it to the one Yukari showed us before sending us there?
>"...Looks like asking around will have to wait. We're risking a confrontation by staying in this area."
>Head towards the exit.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2017, 05:40:30 PM »
>What did it look like? How similar was it to the one Yukari showed us before sending us there?
>It looked exactly like it...

>"...Looks like asking around will have to wait. We're risking a confrontation by staying in this area."
>Head towards the exit.
>"So you saw that too..." Sanae replies as she follows you.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2017, 01:54:27 AM »
>Talk quietly.
>"Yukari said those things govern magic, here. It might know something's up already, even if it has no idea what. I'm curious about following it, but... ah well, we don't know anything yet. If only I could have read it, just for a moment..."
>Sigh. "We don't know enough to investigate. Still, let's try to act normal and just look into somewhere to rent. It'd be suspicious to dash off the moment we saw it."
>...frown. "Would a shopping mall have anything about places to rent? It's not like you would buy a house at a market..."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:57:07 AM by Serela »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2017, 02:34:18 AM »
>Talk quietly.
>"Yukari said those things govern magic, here. It might know something's up already, even if it has no idea what. I'm curious about following it, but... ah well, we don't know anything yet. If only I could have read it, just for a moment..."
>"Yeah... that probably would've been useful..."

>Sigh. "We don't know enough to investigate. Still, let's try to act normal and just look into somewhere to rent. It'd be suspicious to dash off the moment we saw it."
>...frown. "Would a shopping mall have anything about places to rent? It's not like you would buy a house at a market..."
>Sanae shakes her head. "No. We'd need to find an apartment complex office and speak to someone about renting an apartment there, I'm pretty sure."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2017, 03:05:54 AM »
>"Oof. It only reminds me how impossible this would have been without you."
>"Let's find a shop we can buy something to tailor my pocket with. We can't keep missing out on opportunities like that.. and, honestly, this is rather uncomfortable."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2017, 03:29:59 AM »
>"Oof. It only reminds me how impossible this would have been without you."
>"Yeah. I'd hate to imagine what would've happened if it was just you and some other person who's never seen the outside.. Imagine if you picked Patchouli or something."

>"Let's find a shop we can buy something to tailor my pocket with. We can't keep missing out on opportunities like that.. and, honestly, this is rather uncomfortable."
>"Alright, I'll keep an eye out."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2017, 03:35:38 AM »
>Walk along and just see what kind of shops are about.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2017, 04:06:24 AM »
>Walk along and just see what kind of shops are about.
>The two of you walk along.
>Eventually, you come to a shop that seems to sell sewing supplies.
>"This seems like a good place to look." Sanae comments.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2017, 07:06:35 AM »
>"Perfect, in fact!"
>Peruse for suitable items!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2017, 07:24:33 AM »
>"Perfect, in fact!"
>Peruse for suitable items!
>You head inside and begin browsing.

>After several minutes of sifting through shelves of sewing machines, knitting needles, and yarn, you eventually find a small, basic sewing kit that appears to contain everything you need. It contains some thread, a pair of scissors, and several needles. It's priced at ?1700.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2017, 08:39:12 AM »
>Well, the materials may come in handy later, and we might enjoy doing a better job than just plain scissoring out the pocket... we can afford it.
>Go ahead and purchase the kit.
>"Alright, I'll need to head back to the restroom and fix this up, now. Next time, we'll be ready."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2017, 04:25:28 PM »
>Well, the materials may come in handy later, and we might enjoy doing a better job than just plain scissoring out the pocket... we can afford it.
>Go ahead and purchase the kit.
>You grab the kit and make the purchase
>OBTAINED: Basic Sewing Kit
>>A case containing scissors, some sewing needles, and thread of many colors.

>Funds remaining: ?85900

>"Alright, I'll need to head back to the restroom and fix this up, now. Next time, we'll be ready."
>"Alright." Sanae nods, "Do you want me to come with you, or do you want to meet up somewhere?"
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »
>"You can get us some food if you like, or pick some other store to meet up at. I don't mind either way."
>If affirmative, then begin to execute plan, go to do tailoring, etc.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2017, 06:36:09 PM »
>"You can get us some food if you like, or pick some other store to meet up at. I don't mind either way."
>If affirmative, then begin to execute plan, go to do tailoring, etc.
>"Well I'm not really hungry right now, so unless you want something, I guess we can meet back at the entrance? Unless there's some other store you want to look at."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2017, 08:00:58 PM »
>"Alright, the entrance is fine."
>Proceed with the plan!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »
>"Alright, the entrance is fine."
>Proceed with the plan!
>You make your way back to the restroom, catching a glimpse of that odd creature again as you go, unfortunately, like last time, it scampers away before you can attempt to read it.

>Once in the privacy of a stall, you remove your shirt and open the sewing case, using the scissors to cut out the back of the pocket and using a needle and thread to stitch the front of the pocket to the resulting hole.

>You put the shirt back on, your eye certainly feels much more comfortable with some breathing room, plus it can now see through the fabric, so you should be able to read people without risking exposure, for now at least.

>You close the sewing kit case, placing the fabric you cut from the pocket within. You could probably add some fine-tuning to your tailoring job later, but for now it should suffice.

>You exit the restroom and your mind is immediately flooded with thoughts from the crowd. You take a moment to tune most of the voices out.

>You then make your way to the mall entrance, quickly finding Sanae waiting on a bench.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2017, 08:43:22 PM »
>"Alright, I'm good to go. Comfy and fully functional."
>Frown and talk quietly. "I did see... it, again, but it was before the tailoring."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2017, 08:50:20 PM »
>"Alright, I'm good to go. Comfy and fully functional."
>Sanae nods. "Let's get going, then."

>Frown and talk quietly. "I did see... it, again, but it was before the tailoring."
>she frowns as well, "Do you think it's following us...?"
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2017, 09:28:59 PM »
>"If it can sense our power in some way, it might be. Although, honestly, we don't know if it normally acts that way... hopefully we can get more information from the agent within a day or two."
>Go ahead and start walking along, keeping an eye out for anything of interest.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2017, 09:54:45 PM »
>"If it can sense our power in some way, it might be. Although, honestly, we don't know if it normally acts that way... hopefully we can get more information from the agent within a day or two."
>Go ahead and start walking along, keeping an eye out for anything of interest.
>"Yeah..." Sanae agrees. Speaking of the agent... I wonder when we'll see them again...
>You begin walking. Nothing interesting seems to crop up. Sanae does, however, ask a few bystanders about apartment complexes, and you are told the location of the closest one.

>Shortly afterwards, the two of you stop at an intersection, waiting for vehicle traffic to clear.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2017, 10:15:21 PM »
>Glance around casually whilst we wait for traffic to clear.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2017, 10:59:50 PM »
>Glance around casually whilst we wait for traffic to clear.
>You glance about, and see a flash of white retreating around a corner.
>The crossing signal changes to the image of a walking person.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2017, 11:20:02 PM »
>Whisper to Sanae as we continue on. "I think I saw it in a corner. It's definitely following us."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2017, 01:07:25 AM »
>Whisper to Sanae as we continue on. "I think I saw it in a corner. It's definitely following us."
>"Should we do something about it?" she whispers back.
>_