Author Topic: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]  (Read 80113 times)

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
>"Yes, like a hand signal. Maybe something for Yes, something else for No, and a third one for More Complicated."

>"Or, you could think of a numbered list, and I could try to say a number out loud, as part of the conversation."
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Yes, like a hand signal. Maybe something for Yes, something else for No, and a third one for More Complicated."

>"Or, you could think of a numbered list, and I could try to say a number out loud, as part of the conversation."
>"Hmm" Sanae begins thinking of what such a numbered list would be made of... and how long it would be...
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
>"No, I meant if we were in a situation, you would think of a list at that time."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"No, I meant if we were in a situation, you would think of a list at that time."
>"Oh." [we could try it... we will probably have to tweak it a bit to make it effective, though...]
>_

Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #484 on: February 11, 2018, 06:29:31 AM »
>"Perhaps saying the number out loud could be swapped for a hand signal. But yes, maybe it would be best to try it out before drawing conclusions. Can you think of a list like that? You can ask me anything you like."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #485 on: February 11, 2018, 06:39:59 AM »
>"Perhaps saying the number out loud could be swapped for a hand signal. But yes, maybe it would be best to try it out before drawing conclusions. Can you think of a list like that? You can ask me anything you like."
>"Hmm..." Sanae goes through a list of questions rather quickly in her mind, before settling on one, "Among your pets, which one is your favorite?" [1. Orin, 2. Okuu, 3. Other, 4. Unsure, 5. None of them, you like them equally...   ...I think I'm doing it right...?]
>_

« Reply #486 on: February 11, 2018, 11:01:09 AM »
>Do we have a favorite?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #488 on: February 11, 2018, 08:25:35 PM »
>"I have at least 5 pets, so I couldn't possibly answer that question without more time to think."

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
« Reply #489 on: February 13, 2018, 06:56:45 PM »
>"I have at least 5 pets, so I couldn't possibly answer that question without more time to think."
>Istead of saying that, let's go with a 4 then.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #490 on: February 13, 2018, 07:24:02 PM »
>Istead of saying that, let's go with a 4 then.
>"Oh, alright." Sanae replies, [So... unsure?]
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #491 on: February 14, 2018, 02:13:48 AM »
>"Right."

edit:
>"again with a different question?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #492 on: February 14, 2018, 03:07:41 AM »
>"Right."

edit:
>"again with a different question?"
>"Hmm..." Sanae thinks for a moment, "What do you think of the outside world customs you've experienced so far?" [1. Interesting, 2. You don't like them. 3. You think they're strange, 4. Unsure]
>_

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
« Reply #493 on: February 14, 2018, 10:12:49 AM »
>If no one objects, go with 3.

« Reply #494 on: February 14, 2018, 04:20:20 PM »
>Frown slightly.
>"...'The outside world'? That's not exactly something I'd voice out loud."
>"In any case, they are rather interesting. Still, with my current understanding of them, I'm not sure I would last for 3 days if I was alone."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #495 on: February 14, 2018, 04:28:50 PM »
>If no one objects, go with 3.
>Frown slightly.
>"...'The outside world'? That's not exactly something I'd voice out loud."
>"In any case, they are rather interesting. Still, with my current understanding of them, I'm not sure I would last for 3 days if I was alone."
>"I-I mean we are in privacy now, aren't we...?" Sanae replies, [About the answer I expected. Should we do more or do you think the system is good for now...?]
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #496 on: February 14, 2018, 10:27:58 PM »
>"How about one more?  This time, ask a fake question out loud but a different question privately, and I'll try to answer them both at the same time."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #497 on: February 14, 2018, 10:35:07 PM »
>"How about one more?  This time, ask a fake question out loud but a different question privately, and I'll try to answer them both at the same time."
>Sanae nods, "What would you like to do for the rest of the night?" [How much do you miss Gensokyo? 1. Not much yet, 2. A lot, 3. Somewhere in between]
>_

« Reply #498 on: February 15, 2018, 04:50:14 AM »
>"Well, it'd be nice to learn how to use the cellphones. Aside from that... it's still a little too early to sleep, so... we can waste an hour or three watching TV, I guess." 

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #499 on: February 15, 2018, 04:53:07 AM »
>"Well, it'd be nice to learn how to use the cellphones. Aside from that... it's still a little too early to sleep, so... we can waste an hour or three watching TV, I guess."
>"Alright." [Same here. I can also teach you how to use the phone if you want.]
>_

« Reply #500 on: February 15, 2018, 07:04:29 PM »
>"Please do."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #501 on: February 15, 2018, 07:10:55 PM »
>"Please do."
>Sanae nods and takes the blue cellphone, before walking you through what each of the buttons are and their functions. After a bit you believe you have a basic idea of how to work these things.
>_

« Reply #502 on: February 16, 2018, 06:32:20 AM »
>"Alright, I think I get how to use it now."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #503 on: February 16, 2018, 06:36:38 AM »
>"Alright, I think I get how to use it now."
>Sanae nods [If you really want to, later I can show you how to customize it, like changing your ringtone and notification messages, maybe add a sticker or two to the outside... Anyway, what's the plan for the rest of the night?]
>_

« Reply #504 on: February 16, 2018, 07:49:52 AM »
>Shake our head. "Thanks for offering, but I'm fine with how it is."
>"As for plans... Like I said, there's basically none. We agreed to seek out the cat tomorrow, it's rather late to be looking for other things to do outside, and there's not much to do in this apartment. So there's pretty much just the TV."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #505 on: February 16, 2018, 07:52:11 AM »
>Shake our head. "Thanks for offering, but I'm fine with how it is."
>"As for plans... Like I said, there's basically none. We agreed to seek out the cat tomorrow, it's rather late to be looking for other things to do outside, and there's not much to do in this apartment. So there's pretty much just the TV."
>"Alright." Sanae relaxes on the couch and grabs the remote, "Any genre in particular you want to see or do you just want to channel flip?" [I wonder if there's a mecha anime on...]
>_

« Reply #506 on: February 16, 2018, 07:57:20 AM »
>"I don't really have a preference yet. Channel flipping is fine."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #507 on: February 16, 2018, 08:00:56 AM »
>"I don't really have a preference yet. Channel flipping is fine."
>You allow Sanae to have full reign of the remote...
>After watching several episodes of a "mecha anime", as Sanae called it, and a documentary about some kind of toad invading some place called Australia, the two of you eventually decide to call it a night.
>Sanae is about to head to her room.
>Anything left that you would like to do before proceeding to the next day?
>_

« Reply #508 on: February 18, 2018, 07:36:54 AM »
>...Nothing, it seems.
>Go to sleep.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #509 on: February 18, 2018, 07:54:12 AM »
>...Nothing, it seems.
>Go to sleep.
>You ready yourself for bed and retire for the night.

>...

>You awaken.
>_