Author Topic: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]  (Read 79032 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
//With only one Glacier-speed quest now, I can still afford to start yet another quest, likely because said glacier-speed quest might die of stagnation soon.

//DISCLAIMER: Anyone is welcome to join in this quest at any stage, BUT be warned that there will be major spoilers for Puella Magi Madoka Magica ahead. If you have not watched the anime and you care about spoilers, then I advise you stay away from this quest.

//DISCLAIMER 2: For the sake of this quest being fun, you are allowed to completely avert the ending of the anime with your actions. In fact, it's likely to happen given the premise of this game.

//have fun.

Eastern Interference in Salvation
Prologue

>The ?room?, for lack of a better word, was filled with the murmuring of five guests that were sitting at a table, wondering why they were brought here. The group was composed of Eirin Yagokoro, the lunarian pharmacist and healer; the Great Unmoving Library, Patchouli Knowledge; the Seven-Colored Puppeteer, Alice Margatroid; the Girl Even the Vengeful Spirits Fear, Satori Komeiji; and the Moriya Shrine Maiden, Sanae Kochiya. The only company they had were each other and the many eyes that filled the strange void.

>Not a moment passed before the subject of the conversation, Yukari Yakumo, emerged from a gap at the unoccupied end of the table. Behind her was the Kitsune, Ran Yakumo. The table went silent as Yukari opened a fan and sat on a gap. Satori frowned, as it was quite obvious that Yukari was blocking off the mind of herself and her shikigami.

>?I suppose you?re all wondering why I brought you here today.? Yukari said at last.

>?It better be important,? Patchouli frowned, ?considering you found it necessary to bring her here.? she indicated the mind reader among them.

>Satori merely rolled her eyes and focused her attention to Yukari, ?Indeed, I think it would be in everyone?s best interests if you told us what?s going on.?

>?Allow me to show you, instead.? Yukari waved a hand and opened a gap.

>Beyond it was a devastated landscape of tall structures, Sanae recognized it as an outside world city of some kind. Suddenly, a looming silhouette began to rise above the scene, breaking the clouds as a shockwave of some kind seemed to overcome the room, surprising everyone within. And suddenly, there?s a flash, and the once ruined city is suddenly intact. Yukari closes the gap soon after.

>?W-What was that?? Sanae asked nervously.

>?The entity you just saw is known as the ?Witch of Salvation?, I do believe.? the gap youkai explained, ?It exists in a parallel universe close to our own that exhibits anomalous behavior.?

>?What do you mean by anomalous?? Alice questioned.

>?For the last eight years or so it has been looping in on itself, repeating roughly the same month and a half of time indefinitely. Originally I paid it no mind, but recently I discovered the entity I just showed you. It seems to release extreme amounts of energy whenever it?s born, getting exponentially stronger with each iteration. If this trend continues, the energy would be enough to destabilize the neighboring universes, which includes our own.?

>?A-Are you going to do something about it!?? Sanae?s eyes widened.

>?Why of course! I am more than capable of stopping it myself. But why waste any energy if I don?t have to? That being said, why do you think I brought the five of you here? My plan is to send all of you over there to put a stop to this threat. Though not all at the same time: Two to start with should be enough I?d imagine? I mean, don?t get me wrong, I do plan on getting personally involved if I absolutely have to, but only as a last resort??

>?Well that?s encouraging...? Satori sighed, ?So why us, exactly? And, like some of the others here are thinking, why not just send the Hakurei Shrine Maiden??

>Several of the others grimaced when Satori said this.

>?It?s too risky to send Reimu. Lethal magic is common there, and, gods forbid, should she fall, even if she failed her mission and revived in the next loop, it would cause chaos here. Anyway, I chose the five of you because each of you has an asset that could be very useful in the task ahead. Plus you all seem strong-willed enough, for the most part, to handle the secondary threat...?

>A gap opens up and a photograph of a white, catlike creature with ear-like appendages resembling arms, each having a golden ring around it, landed on the table. It seems to be tilting its head, regarding the photographer with curiosity. ?The magic system this other universe runs on seems to be governed by creatures such as this entity." she explained, "You are not, under any circumstances, allowed to form a contract with this creature, no matter how much it tempts you. Since you?re not native to that universe, I am unsure how your bodies will react to having your soul ripped out of them compared to those of the natives...?

>Sanae and Alice jumped in surprise. While Eirin, Satori, and Patchouli simply seemed curious.

>?So?? Eirin tapped her chin, ?I have to ask: How long until this ?Witch of Salvation? entity becomes powerful enough to affect Gensokyo??

>?Ran. The calculations, if you may.?

>?Er, yes, Lady Yukari.? the Kitsune cleared her throat, ?Judging by how much power it gains each loop, and how much loops have already passed, including the one that just ended a moment ago, and accounting for subtle differences in loop length. I?d estimate its energy will reach a critical stage after six more loops, that?s approximately nine months of our time, give or take a few days.?

>?That being said, I will only get personally involved if you reach that critical sixth loop without stopping it.? Yukari explained, ?It likely won?t end well for their world if that happens, so keep that in mind and use it as an incentive should you actually grow to care about anything or anyone over there??

>She fanned herself, ?Additionally, it would probably be more advantageous to you if you were discreet and only showed your true natures when absolutely necessary, assuming you plan to stay there for more than one loop, or fail to stop it in one loop... Speaking of loops, you will need to put a stop to whatever is causing those as well, or all your efforts will be undone.?

>She closed her fan and placed her hands together, ?Anyway, that?s enough exposition for now. Anyone want to volunteer to go first??

>The group looked to each other uneasily. They couldn?t really refuse, since Yukari is involved, so they all waited for someone to take initiative...

End Prologue
---------------------------------
>Please select the player character:

>Sanae Kochiya
>Alice Margatroid
>Eirin Yagokoro
>Patchouli Knowledge
>Satori Komeiji
>Yukari?s choice (Random selection.)

>_
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 09:30:21 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Eirin. She's literally the SHINTO GODDESS OF KNOWLEDGE for Christ's sake.

That, or Satori.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Nuuuh! I've never watched Madoka Magica! (I absolutely love it, though.) I don't know if I will be able to participate... I literally skipped all the prologue and jumped to the character selection because the warning the parser gave at the start. Oh dear.

> Slams desk.
> SATORI!
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Not a big fan of Anime and I haven't watched it but since this is you're game I'll join. Someone do fill me in some details okay?

I'm going Alice Margatroid!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
//Will call the vote when a character receives three votes, or between 10:00 and 11:00 PM MDT tonight. Whichever comes first. If there is a tie it will be broken with a coin flip.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>Satoriiiii
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Nuuuh! I've never watched Madoka Magica! (I absolutely love it, though.) I don't know if I will be able to participate... I literally skipped all the prologue and jumped to the character selection because the warning the parser gave at the start. Oh dear.

> Slams desk.
> SATORI!
Eirin. She's literally the SHINTO GODDESS OF KNOWLEDGE for Christ's sake.

That, or Satori.
>Satoriiiii

>...

>You are Satori Komeiji, a satori...
>...yeah, your parents really weren't that creative when it came to names, you'd imagine...

>As a satori, you are capable of reading the hearts and minds of anyone your third eye looks upon. Additionally, you have some hypnotic abilities, which allows you to "awaken trauma" by bringing bad memories into a person's mind, or induce amnesia. You are also skilled at mimicry: You can copy the spellcards and magic you see within people's memories and use it to the best of your abilities, of course, if you lack a required ability to use it, you often find yourself having to improvise to compensate for it. You've adapted this ability into your "Recollection" spellcards.

>You generally live in isolation in the Palace of the Earth Spirits, located near the Hell of Blazing fires. Your only companions are your pets and your sister, Koishi. People tend not to visit you, for fear that you'll read their minds, memories, and secrets... For those same reasons, most people tend to dislike your kind as well. Unfortunately, this dislike is what drove Koishi to-- Y-You'd rather not think about that...

>The exceptions, however, are the residents of the Moriya Shrine, whom, due to an incident involving your pet hell raven, Utsuho "Okuu" Reiuji, you now share joint control over a nuclear fusion reactor with. The goddess are tolerant of you, and Sanae Kochiya, their shrine maiden, tends not to mind you much either. However, you tend not to show up in person to meetings, instead using your pet kasha, Rin "Orin" Kaenbyou, to act as a representative and messenger. This is due to most of said meetings taking place on the surface.

>Speaking of the surface. You rarely get out of the Palace of the Earth Spirits, and even then you almost never go to the Surface. Believe it or not, most of the surface denizens are actually less tolerant of your kind, and are one of the main reasons you live underground in the first place.

>Anyway, backstory aside, you were simply minding your own business when a gap suddenly opened up beneath you, and you found yourself at the table in Yukari's void with the other four... After listening to Yukari's spiel, she had asked who would volunteer to go first in this "mission" of hers.

>Sanae's hand shot up, but you were one step ahead of her. You're not entirely sure why you volunteered, maybe to satisfy your curiosity, or maybe just to get this whole thing over with, but you did.

>...

>"Oh, so it seems Satori here is volunteering." Yukari smirks, "Honestly not what I expected..."
>The silence thanks to whatever mental barrier she has annoys you a bit.

>"Aw..." Sanae pouts, "I wanted to go first..." I should've been faster...

>"Anyway, since you took initiative, I'll let you pick who your partner will be. I did say I was going to send two initially, after all."

>Rolling your eyes, you look around the table. Your third eye darting to each individual.

>Please pick somebody else... Patchouli thinks, As much as I am curious to study the magic of this world Yukari plans to send us to, I'd rather not do it with a mind reader nearby... Hmph. I bet she's probably reading me right now.

>I wonder how Marisa's day is going right now... Alice glances about.

>Surely she'd have enough common sense to bring a healer to whatever foreign land we're going... Eirin studies the photograph of the catlike creature, Of course, I, myself will be more interested in experimenting on whatever THIS is...

>Psst. Satori. I know you can hear this. Look, we're on good terms, right? Sanae smiles when you look at her, Okay, you can probably tell that I'm interested in going to this place. But besides that, it seems similar to the Outside world from what I saw. I bet that if you choose anybody else, both of you are going to be completely lost and out of your element. But if you choose me, I can help you out, since I'm from the outside world, meaning I'll actually have a clue of what's going on and can help us blend in. A-And I have miracles... she deflates a bit, Please, pick me...

>Decisions, decisions....
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
>Pick Patchouli.

>Just kidding. Pick Sanae.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Eirin would have overall high potential as a partner, but her... "curiosity" in Mr.Contractor is a dangerous liability. Sanae's problematically whimsical, but friendly and familiar with the outside world and lacks ulterior motives. Patchouli outright doesn't want to work with us. Alice would probably be a good level-headed partner who mostly wants to solve the problem and get things over with, but...

Oh wait, we're mostly gonna be interacting with bubbly young girls because it's Madoka Magica, aren't we?

>Sanae the bubbly young girl it is!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>Pick Patchouli.

>Just kidding. Pick Sanae.
Eirin would have overall high potential as a partner, but her... "curiosity" in Mr.Contractor is a dangerous liability. Sanae's problematically whimsical, but friendly and familiar with the outside world and lacks ulterior motives. Patchouli outright doesn't want to work with us. Alice would probably be a good level-headed partner who mostly wants to solve the problem and get things over with, but...

Oh wait, we're mostly gonna be interacting with bubbly young girls because it's Madoka Magica, aren't we?

>Sanae the bubbly young girl it is!
>You tell Yukari of your decision.
>"Very well. Oh, and since that eye of yours will definitely draw some attention, you should take this."
>A gap opens up above you, and some kind of garment falls on your head. Before you can grab it and examine it, however, you feel the floor disappear from under you, and hear Sanae yelp in surprise.

>"Anyway, you two should get going. I have an agent on the other side who will make contact with you later. Good luck." you hear her voice fade as you soon find yourself impacting a hard surface.

>You are lying on your back, some kind of garment is covering your face.

>"Ugh... she didn't even give us time to pack..." you hear Sanae complain.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 05:04:02 PM »
>Groan and get up.
>Examine the garment and wherever we are.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 05:26:11 PM »
>Groan and get up.
>Examine the garment and wherever we are.
>You get up and examine whatever is covering you.
>It seems to be an ugly brown trenchcoat. Not really your style, but it should conceal your third eye.
>Of course, you would actually need your third eye to see something in order to read it. While you could just pull the trenchcoat aside slightly and have it "peek" out, it would be tedious to do, not to mention it gives people an opportunity to spot the eye... Perhaps you should invest in something better if you get the chance.

>You look around, you seem to be in an alleyway. Sanae is nearby, sitting up.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 05:50:10 PM »
>Not to mention wearing a trenchcoat around is sort of weird and offputting...
>Sigh and put it on, though. It'll be necessary for now.
>"An agent who will contact us... later. Great. It would have been nice to get some basic information before getting dumped in an alley. What does she expect us to do like this?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 12:36:40 AM »
>Not to mention wearing a trenchcoat around is sort of weird and offputting...
>Sigh and put it on, though. It'll be necessary for now.
>You throw the trenchcoat around yourself. Leaving your eye exposed, for now.

>"An agent who will contact us... later. Great. It would have been nice to get some basic information before getting dumped in an alley. What does she expect us to do like this?"
>"I don't know..." Sanae shrugs, Wow that trenchcoat looks ugly... "Maybe we should just walk around, and get our bearings? Maybe see if we can find some place to hole up that isn't an alley?" I'm glad I don't have to wear that... It would probably look even worse on me...
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 03:32:54 AM »
>Grimace. "I wonder if our money is any good here... for new clothing or otherwise. Do you have anything on you?"
>Inventory.
>"But yes, we may as well look around and see what we're going to be dealing with."
>Start towards one end of the alley.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 04:45:31 AM »
>Grimace. "I wonder if our money is any good here... for new clothing or otherwise. Do you have anything on you?"
>"Money wise, I have some mon. I also have my gohei and spellcards." And... a surprising amount of faith... I don't remember being allotted this much today... Hmm... I should probably investigate this once we settle down...

>Inventory.
>Inventory:
 >Usual outfit (equipped)
 >>Your usual look. A blue shirt with yellow heart buttons and a pink collar, with a matching pink skirt.

>Slippers (equipped)
 >>A pair of red-pink slippers you usually wear.

>Ugly Brown Trenchcoat (equipped)
 >>An ugly garment worn over your outfit. Conceals your third eye well, but honestly isn't your style. Plus it makes you look weird and off-putting

>Cookie
 >>When did this get in your pocket? Ah, wait... You vaguely remember seeing Koishi eating some the last time you saw her. She probably wanted to share...

>500 mon
 >>The currency of Gensokyo. You're unsure if they're worth anything here... They're made primarily of copper.

>Spellcards:
 >>Recollection: Terrible Souvenir
 >>>You honestly don't remember the Youkai you got this from, but it's a good opening attack. Two alternating spirals of lasers activate at different intervals, with limited target tracking, while you fire spirals of danmaku.

>>Blank Recollection Spellcard x4
 >>>Does nothing. However, when combined with your ability to mimic attacks, you can turn one of these into a new spellcard effortlessly. If you like it enough, you could keep it like Terrible Souvenir.
 >>>Otherwise you can return them to a blank slate at any time for re-use.

>"But yes, we may as well look around and see what we're going to be dealing with."
>Start towards one end of the alley.
>Sanae nods in agreement. "You should probably cover your eye before we go. People might notice it peeking out of the opening like that." I wonder how people will react... Probably not well...
>You turn around and begin walking.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 04:55:39 AM »
>"Yes, that's true." Regretfully cover our eye.  "We're going to need to think of a cover story for ourselves soon enough, as well. Just saying we're from out of town will only do for so long. Hopefully this world has shrine maidens."
>Exit the alley and behold!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 06:07:07 AM »
>"Yes, that's true." Regretfully cover our eye.  "We're going to need to think of a cover story for ourselves soon enough, as well. Just saying we're from out of town will only do for so long. Hopefully this world has shrine maidens."
>"Yeah..."

>Exit the alley and behold!
>You exit the alley and find yourself on a street of some kind. At random intervals, several odd, metal wagon-like constructs pass by at a significant speed. Thankfully they all seem to be keeping to the wide, black part in the center of the street.
>Sanae seems to be looking around. "Well this certainly feels like an outside world city... I think I see a bridge of some kind off that way."
>She points down the street, indicating the point of interest, "And the other direction looks like it'll lead us to a downtown area."
>_

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 07:17:49 AM »
>Look at the bridge Sanae's pointing at.
>"...Hmm. In which direction do you think we should go right now? You are the expert here, after all."
>Also, look out for anyone walking by or any dropped papers.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »
>Look at the bridge Sanae's pointing at.
>You look. It seems to span a stream or river from what you can tell. Several of those odd vehicles are passing over it.

>"...Hmm. In which direction do you think we should go right now? You are the expert here, after all."
>Also, look out for anyone walking by or any dropped papers.
>"I'd say away from the bridge. If it does lead to some kind of downtown area, maybe we can find a mall or a clothing store... To go to when we have money, of course. Unless you want shoplifting to be our first major action here..."
>You keep an eye out. There are a few pedestrians in the area, but not much. All of them are wearing outfits you wouldn't normally see in Gensokyo.
>You don't see any dropped papers.
>_

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 06:27:55 PM »
>Take note of what kind of clothes people here usually wear.
>"Fair enough. It might also be a good opportunity to see what kind of money is used here."
>Head down the direction away from the bridge.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:07 PM »
>Take note of what kind of clothes people here usually wear.
>You observe, committing what you see to memory.

>"Fair enough. It might also be a good opportunity to see what kind of money is used here."
>Head down the direction away from the bridge.
>You head away from the bridge, coming to a street intersection. Sanae explains the mechanics of something called a "crosswalk" to you as she presses a button. After waiting a few minutes, a symbol of a walking person appears on a display, and the two of you cross.
>The street is gradually becoming more crowded as you advance. Passerby occasionally glance at you and Sanae. Likely because of your outfits. At least Sanae appears to be more passable from what you can tell. She isn't receiving nearly as much looks as you are...

>Eventually, the two of you spot a large building. Signs seem to indicate that it's a "shopping mall".
>_
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:52:51 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2017, 10:24:05 PM »
>"Ah, a shopping area. This should be interesting."
>Enter.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 03:44:42 AM »
>"Ah, a shopping area. This should be interesting."
>Enter.
>The two of you make your way towards the structure. The crowd getting increasingly denser as you move.

>Suddenly, when you are about halfway there, someone wearing a hood bumps into you.
>"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I should really watch where I'm going" you hear a feminine voice say, before the figure quickly thrusts an envelope into your hand. "Lady Yukari sends her regards." she whispers, "Sorry that this meeting was brief, but there's someone nearby I'd rather not attract the attention of. I'd stay away from the third alley down the street if I were you."
>And then, as suddenly as she appeared, she moves off into the crowd, not even allowing you to see her face.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 03:49:41 AM »
>Look at Sanae for her reaction.
>Open the envelope. "Please let it be money. Or somewhere we can stay."
>Continue towards the shopping mall. Tempting as it may be, we're nowhere near prepared to bump into potentially risky people.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2017, 03:53:08 AM »
>Look at Sanae for her reaction.
>Open the envelope. "Please let it be money. Or somewhere we can stay."
>Continue towards the shopping mall. Tempting as it may be, we're nowhere near prepared to bump into potentially risky people.
>"So... I guess that was the agent..." Sanae frowns.
>You open the envelope, revealing a stack of money and a letter of some kind. You'd take it out and count it, but you wonder if displaying a stack of money in a crowded public area would be wise...
>As you do so, the two of you continue towards the shopping mall.

>"So, what's in it?" Sanae asks.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 04:12:39 AM »
>"Money and a letter. We can see how much it is once we're somewhere less crowded."
>Stow away the money, but take out the letter to read.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2017, 05:03:02 AM »
>"Money and a letter. We can see how much it is once we're somewhere less crowded."
>Stow away the money, but take out the letter to read.
>You take the letter out of the envelope, before placing it, along with the money, in a coat pocket.
-----------------------
Satori and Sanae,

Apologies for the rushed entrance, but I figured it would be better to start earlier than later. Undoubtedly, you've met my agent by now. Please try not to call attention to her, as she's technically supposed to be dead in this world. It's a long story, but you could ask her about it if should you all have the time. Anyway, don't try to look for her. If she needs to get in contact, she'll come to you when she feels its safe.

Anyway, on to other matters: I forgot to mention a few details before I sent you here. First and foremost: Satori, you may or may not have noticed by now that I've made some alterations to your pockets. They currently have a bottomless capacity, and anything you place into them should persist between loops in the event you fail. I've made a similar modification to the space already present in Sanae's sleeves to also give them retention properties. Now, I do realize that you may or may not have to change your wardrobe, but don't worry: I've plucked on a few boundaries and the effect should linger no matter what clothes you are wearing, provided they have pockets of some kind.

Sanae: You might have noticed that you have more faith. I figured that since you're going to be there for a while, I decided to borrow some from your shrine and give you enough to ideally last a month and a half. I also made it so that your faith will also reset to these levels at the beginning of each loop should you fail. Of course, should you require more faith than this, you're on your own...

I've also enclosed some of this world's currency. Ideally, if you ration it well enough, it should last you the whole month and a half. If you need more, it's up to you to obtain more.

Good luck,
-Yukari Yakumo

-----------------------
>On the back is another note, in a different handwriting:

-----------------------

I'm sorry if our first meeting ends up being brief, but it seems that there will be a high probability that someone who will recognize me will be nearby by the time I can get to you.

I'm sure you have many questions, and I'm unsure if I'll be able to answer them all, but feel free to ask me the next time we meet. I'll come to you again later, likely during a time and place where we'll be the only ones around.

I look forward to us working together,
-O. M.

-----------------------

>"So, what's the letter say?" Sanae asks as you near the mall entrance, "Is there any useful information?"
>_

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2017, 05:20:59 AM »
>"Good news: there's enough money to last us for some time. Bad news: there's nothing about this world or a place to stay, so we're still stuck stumbling around blindly."
>Pass Sanae the letter.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2017, 05:42:36 AM »
>"Good news: there's enough money to last us for some time. Bad news: there's nothing about this world or a place to stay, so we're still stuck stumbling around blindly."
>Pass Sanae the letter.
>"Figures..." Sanae says as she takes the letter from you.
>The two of you enter the mall. It seems to be a very large chamber with several storefronts lining the edges. It appears to have multiple floors as well.

>"My goddesses aren't going to be very happy about that..." she remarks as she reads what you assume was the part about her unexplained increase in faith.
>_