Author Topic: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy  (Read 88722 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy
« on: September 12, 2017, 11:38:39 AM »
> You are Seija Kijin, Counterattacking Amanojaku.

> You are ambitious in overturning society, and such has granted you many enemies in your pursuit of it. In the past, you manipulated an inchling named Sukuna Shinmyoumaru, whom had the potential to use a powerful wish granting mallet, into aiding you. With her and the power of the mallet, you began to make progress, however, you were stopped by humans proficient in resolving incidents. The defeat left you abandoned by your allies as you continued to rebel when they surrendered, and without much rest, you were hunted down by more problem-solvers. Through the aid of cheat items, you've easily evaded your pursuers and began a counterattack on the most troublesome...

> After your raid against the Shrine Maiden, you settled down in an abandoned area with your winnings. However, the intrusions of an annoying and unique fairy soon began to cause problems for you, and before you knew it, you crossed paths with Shinmyoumaru again.

> The end result had you become more attached to the inchling... Some time passed during which things were calm, but things heated up again as the unique fairy, Daiyousei, came from another world just to get on your nerves. This time however, the other Daiyousei screwed up and did you a huge favor and ruining your Daiyousei's life. With her out of the picture as an opponent and even more allies than before, your goal is closer than ever.

> You are currently in your "home" with your allies.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 12:17:03 PM »
> So who's all here?
> What has become of the Daiyousei of our world? Is she just dead and gone for good?
> Inventory
> Skills
> Quests
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:29:17 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 01:00:56 PM »
> So who's all here?
> What has become of the Daiyousei of our world? Is she just dead and gone for good?
> Inventory
> Skills
> Quests
> The dwelling is populated by your main group of allies and a multitude of fairies as well. Your current allies, all in the same room as you, include Sukuna Shinmyoumaru, Gasane, Raiko Horikawa, Benben Tsukumo, and Yatsuhashi Tsukumo.

> Daiyousei is still alive, but definitely not well. Her story and current state are almost sad, actually...

> In your inventory, you possess your CHEAT ITEMS!
> Bloodthirsty Yin-Yang Orb (An orb capable of moving you to where it's thrown instantaneously.)
> Tengu's Toy Camera (A camera that clears danmaku within a certain area.)
> Substitute Jizo (A statue saves you from a troublesome situation.)
> Cursed Decoy Doll (A doll that takes attention away from it's user and draws it towards itself.)
> Luna Dial Replica (Allows manipulation of time to varying degrees.)
> Wind Priestess Charms (snake and frog charms that encourage miracles to visit the wearer.)

> Speaking of your cheat items, you reassess your skills...
> Turning over anything: Your magic enables you to turn nearly anything into it's opposite existence. Depending on how you employ this, it can effect the same thing in different ways.
> Cheat Item Creation: A specific usage of your main ability. By turning a target's ability into it's opposite existence, you are capable of making said ability take on a physical form, giving you an object with that ability. This does not take away one's ability however.

Quests:
> Uprising: You still possess the will to overturn society. Tsukumogami and fairies have acknowledged you in support. The strong shall lose their power and the weak will unify the world! The main thing you've got to do is keep their support and work with them, as well as build up more allies.
> CHEATER: Your ability is capable of flipping someone's ability into it's opposite existence, making it a physical item that allows one to use another's ability. You've considered creating more cheat items, but to do that, you need to find more people...
> Tranquil Furi: One specific fairy now under your command had taken the interest of that other Daiyousei. You'd like to find out what piqued her interest...
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 01:05:43 PM »
> How do we look?
> How does Shinmyoumaru look?
> What do we know about the mermaid, the rokurokubi, and the loup-garou that got caught up in our first attempts at our goals?
> Have we more or less abandoned the prospect of living in Shinmyoumaru's house at the Hakurei Shrine?
> Has a discussion been going on, or are people more or less socially milling about?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 01:16:57 PM »
> Maybe they are our allies, but what they think about us right now? Anything that they don't specially agree with us?
> Recent events besides the already listed ones.
> Check usual chest growth (I can't forgive you for forgetting such a defining feature of every single quest, the character being male or not!)
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 01:20:46 PM »
It is rude and embarrassing to do such a thing in the presence of company! This is what the "How do we look" command was for, so it can be mentally recalled (or, at worst, noted discreetly).
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 01:26:24 PM »
//You can never be sure enough.
There. I was hoping you had a good reason to start the quest and not inputting a command related that. It's vital! What happens to us. Dear god.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 01:37:20 PM »
> How do we look?
> How does Shinmyoumaru look?
> What do we know about the mermaid, the rokurokubi, and the loup-garou that got caught up in our first attempts at our goals?
> Have we more or less abandoned the prospect of living in Shinmyoumaru's house at the Hakurei Shrine?
> Has a discussion been going on, or are people more or less socially milling about?
> Check usual chest growth (I can't forgive you for forgetting such a defining feature of every single quest, the character being male or not!)
> You'd need more privacy to check yourself. Such an action would probably give off bad vibes to some of your allies...
> You're drew the short straw in your chest and your rear... compared to Raiko, who seems to have gotten the long straw and then some.
> You have on your usual outfit. You're a bit tired, but fine otherwise.
> Shinmyoumaru is on your shoulder. She's happy at the moment, which is nice... She has on her typical outfit as well. So small...

> You haven't met them well. You could possibly enlist them as allies...

> Although Reimu isn't an ally, she doesn't seem to be against you at the moment either. However, letting Shinmyoumaru stay there isn't preferred. Though it's her choice ultimately...

> The latter.
> Maybe they are our allies, but what they think about us right now? Anything that they don't specially agree with us?
> Recent events besides the already listed ones.
> The most recent event was the raid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It ended poorly, partially thanks to that other Daiyousei. Your allies didn't like that it went like that, and neither do you, but it happened. On the plus side, you finally managed to get your fairies back through this operation... If Daiyousei hadn't tricked your fairies into leaving you, it probably wouldn't have needed to be done...
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 01:41:13 PM »
> Did we not previous get physical enhancements from Daiyousei? What became of those?
> If there was a Daiyousei from another world, was there also another us from that same world?
> Have we flip-created any items from our allies' abilities?
> How do people normally take having their abilities turned into items for our use?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:46:13 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 01:41:31 PM »
> Who's Gasanae?
> Who's Furi?

//Let it be known that, even if I know who are these characters, I am making this commands so new players who haven't participed in DaiQuest aren't lost.

//Also parser. Do you think it's necessary to have read DaiQuest to understand certain things in this Quest?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 02:01:26 PM »
> Did we not previous get physical enhancements from Daiyousei? What became of those?
> If there was a Daiyousei from another world, was there also another us from that same world?
> Have we flip-created any items from our allies' abilities?
> How do people normally take having their abilities turned into items for our use?
> If anyone, it might've been Gasanae...
> Yes.
> Yes. Your charms are from Sanae.
> Many don't find it fun to be beaten and cheated by their own ability. The charms' ability isn't as major a use as others, so it's not a big deal for Gasanae. At least, you think.
> Who's Gasanae?
> Who's Furi?

//Let it be known that, even if I know who are these characters, I am making this commands so new players who haven't participed in DaiQuest aren't lost.

//Also parser. Do you think it's necessary to have read DaiQuest to understand certain things in this Quest?
//No. If you have Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy on your memory card though, you get a free secret skin for you and each of your cheat items.
> Gasanae is a "Perfect Fusion" between the Moriya Shrine Maiden Kochiya Sanae, and the Umbrella Tsukumogami Tatara Kogasa. As the co-creater of the amazing process known as Fusion, Sanae has extensive knowledge on it's capabilities.
> Furi seems to be the name of one of your fairy subordinates. It's a fairy with a black hat and a black dress. Rather than black, they seem to be very dark red. Her hair is blonde.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 02:04:07 PM »
> What do we ourselves know about Fusion?
> What was our other self like?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 02:13:50 PM »
> What do we ourselves know about Fusion?
> What was our other self like?
> You know how to fuse and unfuse. Concentrate on someone's life energy and pull it into your body, or flow yours into theirs.
> You know of focusing the energy into your center for a habitable area during fusion.
> She was actually understanding and it was a bit like she was on your side...
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 02:36:04 PM »
> How many fairies are under the command of their f?hrer: us?
> How everyone here look at us? As the leader? And if so, excluding Shinmyoumaru, who's the second in charge?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 02:44:46 PM »
> Do RaiBenYatsu actually consider us their mother? Or is it more a business-ish relationship?
> Where's all our money?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 02:52:22 PM »
> How many fairies are under the command of their f?hrer: us?
> How everyone here look at us? As the leader? And if so, excluding Shinmyoumaru, who's the second in charge?
> Well... quite a lot... There's likely some hanging around outside. There's none in your room though, just your main allies, which you can tell to get out of your room at anytime~
> Yes. Although Gasanae has fusion, apparently Raiko is someone you don't wanna screw with. The Tsukumo sisters look up to her too. It could be either of them...
> Do RaiBenYatsu actually consider us their mother? Or is it more a business-ish relationship?
> Where's all our money?
> Someone likely tipped off to them that they were created by your plans and they actually called you mom... Raiko however, doesn't seem to fit into this, as she claims she was alive before that.
> In a large room in your base here. You're glad it's there and not a regular room, as it all wouldn't fit then.
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 03:00:35 PM »
and they actually called you mom...

> This can mean only one thing... If we are considered a mother, then there's SOMETHING we should be granted upon!
> Oh yes. It returned once again. You all know what is it!
//Not sure if we are going to aim for growth, but there's still that for when we feel we have time. Why? Because Mini's games are condemned or blessed? to have that.

> Why we reunited everyone in this room?
> What are the current plans?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 03:02:52 PM »

I am not terribly enthused for overrunning the game with body mod shenanigans, if only to keep things a bit more serious (and because changes of pace are nice), but I suppose that, if it happens, it happens.

> Do the Tsukumos still at least call us 'mom', then? If so, do we find it pleasant, annoying, or unimportant?
> How loyal is Gasanae to us? Is she more beholden to us than Sanae is to her shrine's goddesses?
> Do we know how to grow and shrink, as we theoretically did when living in Shinmyoumaru's house for that brief period of time?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »
> This can mean only one thing... If we are considered a mother, then there's SOMETHING we should be granted upon!
> Oh yes. It returned once again. You all know what is it!
//Not sure if we are going to aim for growth, but there's still that for when we feel we have time. Why? Because Mini's games are condemned or blessed? to have that.

> Why we reunited everyone in this room?
> What are the current plans?
> You didn't really. They all just seem to prefer being together rather than scattered among the fairies.
> Expand. This isn't the largest group for overturning society...
I am not terribly enthused for overrunning the game with body mod shenanigans, if only to keep things a bit more serious (and because changes of pace are nice), but I suppose that, if it happens, it happens.

> Do the Tsukumos still at least call us 'mom', then? If so, do we find it pleasant, annoying, or unimportant?
> How loyal is Gasanae to us? Is she more beholden to us than Sanae is to her shrine's goddesses?
> Do we know how to grow and shrink, as we theoretically did when living in Shinmyoumaru's house for that brief period of time?
> Yes. It doesn't bother you. You wouldn't mind if they called you dad either.
> The recent event had Sanae's goddesses make an appearance. It seemed to prove Gasanae is loyal to your group. You aren't sure if she's for this more than those goddesses yet...
> No.
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 03:16:44 PM »
//So we have Frogger and Solid Snake with us, huh? That could help to look for possible recruitments. Besides the obvious ones (Kagerou, Hime and Sesekibanbanki), MAYBE we could get some kappas... Science could help us.

> What do we think or what is our knowledge of technology/science?
> What kind of connection we have to the kappas?
> Have we ever tried to make a cheat item based on the Miracle Mallet?
> How did the SDM ended after the assault?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 03:42:29 PM by Tashi »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 03:24:17 PM »
It's not confirmed that 'Nakko and 'Wakko are on our side; it's only highly likely that Gasanae is. She knows her two goddesses far better than us; how receptive to our ideals they'd be is a question for her, not an assumption to be made on our own.

> Does generally being a mother appeal to us? Is it unappealing? Or do we not really care?
> Do we know where RaiBenYatsu live?
>> If any or all of them are homeless, have we offered to let them live with (or even inside) us?
> How many of the important people gathered in the current room were actually at the most recent 'battle' at the SDM? Anyone other than Gasanae?
> Are we still abnormally enhanced from that 'battle'? If so, how?
> How willing to magically enhance us has Gasanae been?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:21:22 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 03:27:36 PM »
//You know, I am somewhat expecting a plot twist where Gasanae betrays us or something like that. Giving the parser ideas huehuehue.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 11:46:38 PM »
//So we have Frogger and Solid Snake with us, huh? That could help to look for possible recruitments. Besides the obvious ones (Kagerou, Hime and Sesekibanbanki), MAYBE we could get some kappas... Science could help us.

> What do we think or what is our knowledge of technology/science?
> What kind of connection we have to the kappas?
> Have we ever tried to make a cheat item based on the Miracle Mallet?
> How did the SDM ended after the assault?
> You're in the dark...
> None.
> The miracle mallet isn't a person with an ability...
> Pretty much blown up.
It's not confirmed that 'Nakko and 'Wakko are on our side; it's only highly likely that Gasanae is. She knows her two goddesses far better than us; how receptive to our ideals they'd be is a question for her, not an assumption to be made on our own.

> Does generally being a mother appeal to us? Is it unappealing? Or do we not really care?
> Do we know where RaiBenYatsu live?
>> If any or all of them are homeless, have we offered to let them live with (or even inside) us?
> How many of the important people gathered in the current room were actually at the most recent 'battle' at the SDM? Anyone other than Gasanae?
> Are we still abnormally enhanced from that 'battle'? If so, how?
> How willing to magically enhance us has Gasanae been?
> You haven't had enough time to consider and dwell on it.
> You think they're homeless.
> No.
> You were there. You think Shinmyoumaru saw the aftermath.
> No.
> She's done whatever you asked her to.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 11:50:19 PM »
> Lean back in a relaxing position with a sigh.
> Glance over to Gasanae.
> "How're you holding up, anyway?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 11:53:10 PM »
> What we did to seemingly convince Gasanae to join our revolution?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2017, 12:54:04 AM »
> What we did to seemingly convince Gasanae to join our revolution?
> She may be your ally because of that Tsukumogami part of her, Kogasa. Probably since you have Raiko's support and other Tsukumogami here...
> Lean back in a relaxing position with a sigh.
> Glance over to Gasanae.
> "How're you holding up, anyway?"
> You lean back.
> "Well, we can't send anymore since Daiyousei's gone to sleep." Gasanae says. "I still think you should've sent one about not wanting anymore trouble."
> "If we did, I think it would've caused more problems somehow..." Shinmyoumaru chimes in. "But if we really needed to send another, I could probably use the mallet."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2017, 12:59:44 AM »
> What are/were we sending?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2017, 01:02:47 AM »
> But did we talked her so she would join us, or did she just came to us willingly without us even needing to speak to her?

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2017, 01:07:09 AM »
> What are/were we sending?

Likely the letters Daiyousei received from the delivery dolls.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2017, 01:10:30 AM »
I'm aware, but I want the information from Seija's perspective.