Author Topic: Comiket 92 - August 11th  (Read 3026 times)

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
Comiket 92 - August 11th
« on: July 26, 2017, 06:44:10 PM »
Hello there! Considering a thread was made for Reitaisai, I was wondering if anybody around here had plans to go to Comiket.

I'm going to Japan for two weeks with three friends of mine, and we will attend the first and either the second or third day of Comiket, depending on the circles they want to see. I think they would be fine with meeting up too, they're also Touhou fans and they know how to behave.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
Re: Comiket 92 - August 11th
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 02:36:35 AM »
Besides me, I know Mystery Parfait of Danmaku! fame along with Komeiji Records will be attending as circles.

I'd be OK with meeting up after Day 1 for dinner and maybe Day 3, but I wouldn't be able to do anything more substantial until afterwards.

Dahel

• Preparing myself for an incoming failure...
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 05:01:14 PM »
I'm going to Japan for two weeks with three friends of mine, and we will attend the first and either the second or third day of Comiket, depending on the circles they want to see. I think they would be fine with meeting up too, they're also Touhou fans and they know how to behave.
*Raise from the dead as part of said unnamed friends*
Soon

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 04:53:14 AM »
I'll be there, get the goods, and then hurriedly back to my country on the 12th for Dota 2 pubstomp. :D