~Hakurei Shrine~ > Patchouli's Scarlet Library

The Sad Story of Yuyuko

(1/3) > >>

Pergold:
There once a youkai, who was a ghost was afraid of getting dosed. She went into a tunnel right under a channel and wouldn't come out again.

The ghost's name was Yuyuko Saigyouji. Her gardener, Youmu Konpaku argued with her, but she would not move.
   ?The doujin artist will ruin my lovely body and appetite.? she said.
   Youmu blew a whistle and waved a chicken drumstick till her arms ached.
   ?I'm not going to spoil my body and appetite for you!? she said rudely.
   The other Touhou characters came out and argued too, but Yuyuko wouldn't move.
   Reimu Hakurei told Youmu to get a rope. ?We will pull you out.? she said, but Yuyuko blew mist at her and blocked her vision.
   They tied the rope around her waist and all pulled ? except for Reimu.
   ?Eirin has forbidden me to pull.? she said.
   They pulled and pulled and pulled, but still Yuyuko stayed in the tunnel. Then they tried pushing Yuyuko. Reimu said, ?One, two, three, push!? but did not help, ?Eirin has forbidden me to push? Reimu excused.
   At last, Yuugi Hoshiguma arrived, and was told to push Yuyuko in exchange for some sake. The oni, Youmu, and Reimu all argued with Yuyuko, ?See! The doujin artist stopped making lewd pictures of us!? they said.
   ?Yes. But he'll begin again soon.? said Yuyuko, ?and what would become of my body and appetite then??
   So Yuugi went behind Yuyuko and she pushed and huffed and huffed and pushed as hard as she ever could, but Yuyuko stayed in the tunnel. So they gave up.
   ?We shall leave you here for always and always and always.? they finally said.
   They took up the old path and built a brick wall in front of her at both ends, so she'd can't get out, and a new tunnel was cut beside her. She'd watch the other Touhou girls fly by her. Yukari would peep over and say ?Hello.? But then Marisa would take a poop and say ?Serves you right.?
   She is sad, because no one will ever see her and feed her anything again. But I think she deserved it, don't you?

Pergold:
I'm planing a sequel to this called "Cirno, Marisa, and Yuyuko".

the old guy:
....What was that?

Pergold:

--- Quote from: the old guy on July 05, 2017, 01:28:37 AM ---....What was that?

--- End quote ---

Me taking another story and making it about Touhou

Pergold:

They pulled and pulled and pulled, but still Yuyuko stayed in the tunnel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version