Author Topic: New Fan-Game Demo Looking for Musicians and Programmers.  (Read 3495 times)

New Fan-Game Demo Looking for Musicians and Programmers.
« on: June 28, 2017, 03:46:49 PM »
Hello everybody, It's Malik

Possibly Frogmask and I have began working on a possible fan-game for the future, but we are pretty bad at programming, and I'm not quite sure Frogmask will be helping.

If anyone is willing to participate in this fan-game, please comment, I have no other way of adding anyone to this project.

Anyway,

Recently lots of fairies and youkai have been going missing in Gensokyo. And even more recently close friends to our heroines just stopped showing up to visit, what could be going on? Hecatia has been looking for Clownpiece, Reimu hasn't seen any of her usual moochers or visitors to the shrine, Marisa can't find Alice or Patchouli, and Shou has once again lost her Pagoda. What will these four girls find at the end of their adventure?

Playable Characters:
 - Reimu Hakurei
 - Marisa Kirisame
 - Shou Toramaru
 - Hecatia Lapislazuli

Stage 1 Boss: Jami Hana.
  A wild Youkai, Jami is hysterical towards the youkai and is unable to explain what is going on, it looks like she's been under arrest for some sort of outside world crime.

Stage 2 Boss: Jiriri Kim
 Why is she building clouds, at first she is silent, refusing to answer questions, but after her defeat she reveals she is hiding something very important in the sky

Stage 3 Boss: Saga Kuramu
 The heroines realized they surface a grande ocean, they meet a suspicious lady who lives in the Floating Ocean of the Sky.

Again, I'm not expecting every programmer or musician to say yes. It's already a big jump to just ask for this. But I thought I might as well.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 03:26:43 AM by Malik »

Re: New Fan-Game Demo Looking for Musicians and Programmers.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 01:38:38 AM »
What is the current state of the game? I can see that the plot and character design seems to already be complete or underway, but what else is there? Have the game mechanics been conceptualized?
Besides the lack of information, this looks like it could be interesting. Consider me as a potential programmer, if this does manage to gather a team and get off the ground.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 02:47:41 AM »
Ciryes, Possibly Frogmask and I have began working on a possible fan-game for the future

Oh noes. I have very high expectations of you. :)

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 07:56:54 PM »
What is the current state of the game? I can see that the plot and character design seems to already be complete or underway, but what else is there? Have the game mechanics been conceptualized?
Besides the lack of information, this looks like it could be interesting. Consider me as a potential programmer, if this does manage to gather a team and get off the ground.
We have a musician and the first stage theme is now in development, the bosses art has been half-way finished and we are super serious. If you wan't to join click this link:
https://discord.gg/fQk9r3

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 12:39:47 PM »
Thank you everone we now have a musician and three programmers! Development is going smoothly. If you still wish to help it may be difficult since so many people are already helping. But you can still use the discord link and tell us what you can do.

WishMakers

• Myouren's IT Guy
  • printf("h*ck");
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 03:42:56 PM »
Oh man, Ciryes on the team sounds pretty cool.  I haven't seen much of his non-s**tpost work so I'm really curious.
I'll have to keep posted on this.  Are you guys using Danmakufu?  (I'm guessing yes but I'd be pleasantly surprised if you were using something custom)  Either way, if you ever need a tester, hit me up.
Return of Eastern Wonderland! Made by a PC-98 fan FOR fans!
1ccs: SoEW (N), LLS (N), MS (N), EoSD (N, H), PCB (N), IN (N, H), PoFV (N, 5 char), MoF (N), SA (N), UFO (N), TD (N), DDC (N), LoLK (N), HSiFS (E, N, L), WBaWC (N)
Extra: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, HSiFS, WBaWC
Scoring: HSiFS Easy (PB: 1.1b), Barrage Musical Hard (PB: 28.?b)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 05:33:32 AM »
Quite curious what this project is going to yield. From the sound of forming the team and having the necessary people and resources, it sounds promising.

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 07:06:28 AM »
Quite curious what this project is going to yield. From the sound of forming the team and having the necessary people and resources, it sounds promising.
yes we have quite the good team. infact Marine Benefit musician will likely help on the extra stage