Topic: Yen Press licenses Touhou Suzunaan ~ Forbidden Scrollery  (Read 5410 times)

Splashman

• Nickname: schmirdn
Re: Yen Press licenses Touhou Suzunaan ~ Forbidden Scrollery
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2017, 04:50:00 pm »
So who are these 'other guys'

Etarnity Lurvers

the old guy

• Probated until 7/24
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: ganpapa
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2017, 03:19:02 am »
We're back. This time the translation's from some buggers named "Etarnity Lurvers".

Content Warning: Complete anti-climatic filler that goes no where and completely fails on a fundamental storytelling level. Seriously ZUN? You can do better at this. You know somethings wrong when fucking fan fic writers are better at writing fight scenes than the creator of the series they're writing for. Weak.

<Moriya> Please don't link to official material, particularly official material that has been licensed in the west.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:45:29 pm by Suwako Moriya »
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

mauve

• Nickname: mauve'
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2017, 06:26:17 pm »
that's called "the game got delayed and oh crap this screws up our manga scheduling"

Plubio

• 宇宙少年
  • Nickname: capsule
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2017, 01:19:17 am »
that's called "the game got delayed and oh crap this screws up our manga scheduling"

Right? I've been thinking this for a while.
Like, there's literally no mention about AoCF "perfect possesion" incident anymore. I wonder if ZUN had to think about something in the meantime.
  • Suzunaan

Drake

• アイスになりたい
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2017, 01:57:08 am »
I don't really think so. This entire volume of FS has been part of the same arc and focused on the same things. We have connections to HSiFS from both Fairies and FS so it's been kept busy -- WaHH has typically been the one to tie into the fighting game stories and I think that would be the case for AoCF as well. That being said, it definitely sucks that we have dates on when the incident started and around when the game events should be taking place, since that does screw up manga tie-ins. It's hard to say how ZUN is going to handle it, maybe he'll just keep it in the past.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by あかがし -

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.