Author Topic: Can't run Urban Legend in Limbo in Japanese. Is there a fixed .exe available?  (Read 3022 times)

Alright, ever since I've gotten a new laptop, I'm having a big problem trying to get the Japanese version of Urban Legend in Limbo to run. When I click on the exe, nothing happens. From my understanding, this is due to a fault of the .exe file as a result of some sort of anti-hack system that Tasofro implemented. I've played this before with my old computer and I've never had any issues. I had a similar problem with AoCF's demo, but I didn't realize this was going to be a problem with ULiL as well.

I've updated the game to the latest version and installed the English patch, which includes a fixed .exe file that allows me to run the game. While I confirm that this fixed .exe does indeed work, there's one big problem: The translation patch only provides a fixed English .exe file. I still can't run the game in Japanese.

I really want to play through the game in its unmodded form. Does anyone have a fixed .exe file that allows me to run the game in its original Japanese language?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 05:58:03 AM by grgspunk »