Author Topic: LoLK Save Problem  (Read 2975 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
LoLK Save Problem
« on: April 16, 2017, 11:41:08 PM »
Been re-visiting LoLK Pointdevice and it seems as though if I shut the game down and restart, it doesn't remember the last waystation, forcing me to start from the beginning again.

What are the conditions that necessitate the game being able to remember my last waystation? Would rather not do a clean re-install, if I can help it.

Edit: On further testing, the save data erase seems to only happen if I restart the game in a new resolution (e.g., saving in 640x480 fullscreen, restarting in 920x720 windowed). Could this be the case, that I need to play it in the same resolution each time to preserve the save data?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 11:52:24 PM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Chill Observer

• Aimless fanatic
  • haHAA
Re: LoLK Save Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 11:56:23 PM »
Yes. The game is weird with resolution changes. You must play the save on the same resolution each time.
Retired Touhou player. Not involved with anything Touhou anymore.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: LoLK Save Problem
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 10:42:23 AM »
Mystery solved then, thanks!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."