Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 5  (Read 98372 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 5
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2017, 10:25:46 AM »
>She is a very pretty girl and I feel... safe to be like that around her.

>This I am pleased to hear. The harmony and trust between you and your fellow heroes is of great import, in more than one way I understand. If the act of sex deepens those bonds, then I would encourage it. The Purpose pauses briefly. Am I correct in believing that it is perhaps not my place to make such encouragement?

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2017, 10:31:49 AM »
>Chuckle softly
>I believe most people would consider that intruding into other people's personal lives, yes. But I know your understanding of our social norms is limited, so it's alright.

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2017, 01:00:22 AM »
>Chuckle softly
>I believe most people would consider that intruding into other people's personal lives, yes. But I know your understanding of our social norms is limited, so it's alright.

>Thank you.
>Would it also be an intrusion if I were to ask if there were any individuals outside of your fellow heroes you feel desire for?

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2017, 06:52:21 AM »
>Perhaps a little, but... yes, from time to time.

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2017, 07:16:03 AM »
>Perhaps a little, but... yes, from time to time.

>I am curious if sex with them will result in a similar boost in your level of strength. Or perhaps it is the emotional connection alone rather than the physical one. I would reccomend trying, but, I understand enough to know that it is not my place to do that. I am your ally, but I have no place in your personal life.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 07:41:18 AM by Oldmansour »

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2017, 07:24:18 AM »
>Let's just see how life unfolds, shall we?

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2017, 08:07:58 AM »
>Let's just see how life unfolds, shall we?

>Very well. The Purpose pauses, then adds, Thank you for addressing my curiousity. though it sounds more like a recitation than anything else, like the speaker isn't entirely certain they're saying the right thing.

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2017, 08:11:27 AM »
>Happy to help.

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2017, 07:39:37 AM »
>Happy to help.

>With the Purpose's curiousity satisfied, you and Rin finish your morning preparations and head out of your apartment. It's another cold morning, with a slight sprinkling of snow floating down through the sky. It smells like the snow will get worse later in the day as well. This hasn't disuaded Hyozan from or Nitori from stepping out; the big dog is lying out by the entrance to Moonside grounds, and by the sounds of tools, Nitori is out in her shed. Life goes on.
>Minoriko greets you warmly as you and Rin knock upon her door. "Good morning."

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2017, 07:49:15 AM »
>"Good morning."
>Smile
>"I hear there's breakfast to be had?"

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2017, 08:13:23 AM »
>"Good morning."
>Smile
>"I hear there's breakfast to be had?"

>Minoriko nods. "It's the least I can do for our local heroes." she says after the door closes.
>You're not the only residents in attendance, either. Letty is presently seated at the heated kotastu, drinking coffee and reading a book. "Morning, girls." she says to you.

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2017, 08:15:34 AM »
>Wave
>"Morning, Letty."
>Let's get ourselves comfortable

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2017, 08:39:52 AM »
>Wave
>"Morning, Letty."
>Let's get ourselves comfortable

>The smells and sounds of cooked fish and rice waft through your nostrils as you pass by Minoriko and enter her living room, taking a seat across from Letty at the kotatsu.
>"I actually didn't think you two would be up for a while yet." Letty remarks over her coffee mug.

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2017, 08:45:21 AM »
>"I actually feel fairly well-rested, considering."

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2017, 09:22:10 AM »
>"I actually feel fairly well-rested, considering."

>Letty gives you a concerned look. "We saw the damage at that graveyard on the news. Was it as bad as it looked?"

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2017, 09:36:43 AM »
>Nod slowly
>"But we persevered, which is what matters most."

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2017, 09:41:44 AM »
>Nod slowly
>"But we persevered, which is what matters most."

>"And, you're all okay?"

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2017, 09:43:43 AM »
>"We all made it through in one piece. Tired and sore, but in one piece."

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2017, 10:26:19 AM »
>"We all made it through in one piece. Tired and sore, but in one piece."

>"Good to hear." Letty says as she slides a bookmark into her textbook. "And I hope for your sake there aren't any more... evil bikers?"
>Rin nods. "Evil bikers, yes."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:45:20 AM by Oldmansour »

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2017, 10:29:36 AM »
>"If we don't run into any new threats for a while, you'll hear no complaints from me. But the city should be safer for what we've done, and people who never had a chance for honest life should have one now - and that's what's most important."

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2017, 10:48:32 AM »
>"If we don't run into any new threats for a while, you'll hear no complaints from me. But the city should be safer for what we've done, and people who never had a chance for honest life should have one now - and that's what's most important."

>Letty tilts her head to the side. "I'm not sure I follow you on that last part, Byakuren." she says as Minoriko, now assisted by Rin, starts to bring out a number of dishes.

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2017, 11:04:20 AM »
>"Ah, my apologies; I supposed that would be a little hard to follow. The bikers you were talking about were... well, suffice it to say, they'd been born with a tangible connection in their soul to some very dark powers - ones full of violence and malice. We freed them from it. By all accounts, they'd been very unpleasant sorts of people before this, but I think now they might actually have a chance at lives of their own making."

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2017, 11:05:10 PM »
>"Ah, my apologies; I supposed that would be a little hard to follow. The bikers you were talking about were... well, suffice it to say, they'd been born with a tangible connection in their soul to some very dark powers - ones full of violence and malice. We freed them from it. By all accounts, they'd been very unpleasant sorts of people before this, but I think now they might actually have a chance at lives of their own making."

>Despite her best efforts, Letty still doesn't seem like she quite understands what you're trying to explain. Nevertheless, she tries a smile. "So, now you're not just destroying evil, you're fixing it?"
>"She's been doin' that all along." Rin says. "Just did it ta different folks yesterday is what happened."

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2017, 11:44:10 PM »
>"This power I've been given allows me to 'fix evil', as you put it, in ways it seems few others can. And I am glad of it."

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2017, 07:06:48 AM »
>"This power I've been given allows me to 'fix evil', as you put it, in ways it seems few others can. And I am glad of it."

>"I imagine Reisen is, too." Letty says as Minoriko places a sizable portion of salmon down in front of you, while Rin handles the bowl of rice and soup. "That WAS Motormaster they were talking about, wasn't it?" the yuki-onna asks.

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2017, 08:12:53 AM »
>Nod
>"It was. I admit I'm a little surprised you knew of him."

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2017, 02:01:13 PM »
>Nod
>"It was. I admit I'm a little surprised you knew of him."

>"Reisen talked about him once, and I did some asking around about him after." She scowls. "You can probably figure why I didn't mention him when Reisen was around. WAS he a 'he', by the way?" she asks. "Some of the folks I talked to said it was a she."

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2017, 04:32:52 PM »
>"I... do not know, to be honest. They were still unconscious at the end of our battle and I have not spoken with them since - something we should take care of soon, I think."

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2017, 09:11:18 PM »
>"I... do not know, to be honest. They were still unconscious at the end of our battle and I have not spoken with them since - something we should take care of soon, I think."

>Letty seems puzzled. "What's left to take care of? I thought you said you'd fixed 'em?"

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2017, 09:27:49 PM »
>"Well, it's... complicated, I guess. The evil tainting Motormaster was different than those of the other bikers and I've not had the chance to speak with them since it was excised. They certainly don't have the terrifying powers of yesterday at their disposal anymore, but I don't yet know what sort of person lies underneath that. I'd like to think the best of them, but... I guess we'll have to see."
>"Though don't worry - they're safely confined until we can ascertain how much of their actions were their own doing and how much was the fault of the evil possessing them."
>Smile a little self-effacingly
>"I suppose this all sounds a little high-handed of me, doesn't it?"