Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 5  (Read 98746 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 5
« Reply #270 on: May 15, 2017, 09:28:25 PM »
>"Nothing comes to mind at the moment."

>"Very well, then I will expect you around noon? On second thought, closer to 1 might be better, that will give my girls a chance to have some lunch."

« Reply #271 on: May 15, 2017, 10:29:08 PM »
>"That sounds fine."

« Reply #272 on: May 16, 2017, 02:54:18 AM »
>"That sounds fine."

>"I would suggest avoiding any Blackbloods along the way this time." she adds in a wry voice.

« Reply #273 on: May 16, 2017, 03:18:12 AM »
>Lightly: "If I spot a person in distress, I make no promises."

« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2017, 10:11:32 PM »
>Lightly: "If I spot a person in distress, I make no promises."

>You hear a sound that you assume is a soft laugh. "To no one's surprise."

« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2017, 10:37:15 PM »
>"Thanks again, Haruka. I'll see you later today."
>Hang up and relay the conversation to our friends

« Reply #276 on: May 18, 2017, 02:31:04 AM »
>"Thanks again, Haruka. I'll see you later today."
>Hang up and relay the conversation to our friends

>"I look forward to it."
>"1 o'clock? Good." says Reisen as you put away your Lotusphonetm "That'll give me time to drive by the Knowledge Manor."
>"Why would you wanna go back there?" Rin asks, puzzled.
>"Just because the Water Champion told us Patchouli wouldn't go back there doesn't mean for certain that she won't. I want to see for myself if everything's still okay over there."

« Reply #277 on: May 18, 2017, 02:47:21 AM »
>"Understandable. I haven't sensed any disturbances of that magnitude, but I won't argue with being thorough. Though make sure to contact us at even the slightest sign of things being amiss, alright?"

« Reply #278 on: May 18, 2017, 03:01:09 AM »
>"Understandable. I haven't sensed any disturbances of that magnitude, but I won't argue with being thorough. Though make sure to contact us at even the slightest sign of things being amiss, alright?"

>"We know they can be subtle when they want to be. It's possible that Water or Patchy has sewn a nasty in or around the manor. If they have, Caster should be able to ferret them out. And of course, I'll let you know what, if anything, I find."
>"Shame you don't have a thief or ninja." Nitori remarks. "Then you could slip in anywhere easy."
>Reisen offers the kappa a dry smile. "I suppose I'll have to do the best I can."
>Nitori offers you a grin. "Maybe she'd get lucky and get out of those forms if you recruited someONE ELSE....?" she suggests to you with great exaggeration.

« Reply #279 on: May 18, 2017, 03:17:50 AM »
>Deliberately oblivious: "I suppose that might be a possibility, yes."

« Reply #280 on: May 18, 2017, 03:43:30 AM »
>Deliberately oblivious: "I suppose that might be a possibility, yes."

>"Well? Fork it over!"
>Reisen chuckles dryly at Nitori. "No one can ever doubt your persistance, Nitori." she remarks as she stands. "With your permission, Lotus, I'll be on my way. The sooner I finish at the Knowledges', the more time I'll have to check on something else."

« Reply #281 on: May 18, 2017, 03:48:03 AM »
>"Go ahead. We'll see you later today, then."

« Reply #282 on: May 18, 2017, 04:22:11 AM »
>"Go ahead. We'll see you later today, then."

>Reisen nods and departs.

« Reply #283 on: May 18, 2017, 04:27:32 AM »
>After she's gone: "In the meantime, I think we should go check on Motormaster."
>"It occurs to me now that they won't have eaten anything since yesterday afternoon."
>Smile at Minoriko: "I don't suppose there's any breakfast left to take to them?"

« Reply #284 on: May 18, 2017, 04:57:48 AM »
>After she's gone: "In the meantime, I think we should go check on Motormaster."
>"It occurs to me now that they won't have eaten anything since yesterday afternoon."
>Smile at Minoriko: "I don't suppose there's any breakfast left to take to them?"

>Minoriko looks first the the empty dishes in front of Nitori, then back to the kitchen. After a moment's though, she says, "If you can wait a few minutes, I'm certain I can put something together."

« Reply #285 on: May 18, 2017, 05:10:01 AM »
>"It doesn't need to be anything fancy, but I think it's the least we can do for our prisoner - whether they're repentant or not."

« Reply #286 on: May 18, 2017, 05:52:42 AM »
>"It doesn't need to be anything fancy, but I think it's the least we can do for our prisoner - whether they're repentant or not."

>"Oh, I agree." Minoriko stands up and heads for the kitchen. "Just give me a few minutes, and I can have some riceballs ready."

« Reply #287 on: May 18, 2017, 05:58:17 AM »
>"Of course. Thank you."
>Let's wait for those riceballs

« Reply #288 on: May 18, 2017, 06:23:50 AM »
>"Of course. Thank you."
>Let's wait for those riceballs

>True to her word, it takes Minoriko less than ten minutes to prepare a platter of a onigiri and a small thermos of green tea.
>"Bet that was pretty high on your list of things you'd never thought you'd do, eh, Minoriko?" Nitori asks as the older woman finishes up. "'Make lunch for a captive evil biker jailed in a magic bubble.'"
>"That list gets bigger every day." remarks Rin.

« Reply #289 on: May 18, 2017, 06:51:41 AM »
>"Agreed."
>"Do you want to come with us, Minoriko? You certainly don't have to, if you're not comfortable with it."

« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2017, 12:47:19 AM »
>"Agreed."
>"Do you want to come with us, Minoriko? You certainly don't have to, if you're not comfortable with it."

>"Are you certain you won't need me?" she asks.
>"We pulled Moto's fangs." Rin assures her. "He's no threat to us. And if he gets ornery, well, dat's what she got me for." she says proudly.
>"Well, if you're sure?"

« Reply #291 on: May 23, 2017, 01:32:29 AM »
>"I'm sure. Whether to come or stay is entirely up to you."

« Reply #292 on: May 23, 2017, 05:23:07 AM »
>"I'm sure. Whether to come or stay is entirely up to you."

>"Then, if you don't mind, I'll stay here."

« Reply #293 on: May 23, 2017, 08:02:22 AM »
>"We shall see you shortly, then."
>If there doesn't seem to be any other immediate business here, let's suit up and go pay Motormaster a visit
>And don't forget the food

« Reply #294 on: May 24, 2017, 09:45:33 AM »
>"We shall see you shortly, then."
>If there doesn't seem to be any other immediate business here, let's suit up and go pay Motormaster a visit
>And don't forget the food

>Minoriko nods. "Good luck."
>Nitori grins in anticipation of the sight ahead. "This oughta be good."

>Joining hands with Rin, the two of you turn your focus towards Motormaster's bike key and travel down the corridor of light to their cell. The journey is shorter than the one you made to Louise, and less profound overall, perhaps due to the lack of energy you had to expend to make this one. When you emerge into your pocket dimension, you find yourself in a white and green walled corridor leading off in both directions, but with only one door in sight. When you made this Oubliette, you recreated one of the rooms from the Dragon Palace hotel, reputed to be the best of hotel rooms in the city. You also recreated the corridor outside so you could knock on Motormaster's door, rather than simply materializing in front of them. They might not have their power, but they also might not be happy to see you. Even though you brought room service.
>Your knock upon the door to Motormaster's room returns no reply.

« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2017, 03:52:23 PM »
>Knock again, more firmly, and wait a bit
>And if this also gets no reply, say "I've brought you something to eat."

« Reply #296 on: May 24, 2017, 10:54:20 PM »
>Knock again, more firmly, and wait a bit
>And if this also gets no reply, say "I've brought you something to eat."

>There is stil no reply from within.

« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2017, 11:05:54 PM »
>Then let's gently open the door anyway

« Reply #298 on: May 25, 2017, 01:31:32 AM »
>Then let's gently open the door anyway

>You push the door open and peer into Motormaster's room. The thing that catches your eye first, though, is the big window on the far wall. From what you know of this hotel, that window is supposed to open up onto the city, affording a wonderful look down at Mayoiga. But there is nothing beyond that window. Just a grey void. You know your Oubliette didn't replicate the world outside, obviously, but it should have at least replicated the view. But either it hasn't, or somehow the room has changed, yielding that empty expanse beyond.
>Motormaster himself sits on the room's bed next to the window, his body turned away from you. He has stripped himself to the waist, wearing nothing but his black jeans, and you can see that, at least for the moment, his body is that of a male. His biker's leathers and other clothes lie piled in a corner of the room. He does not visibly react to your entrance.

« Reply #299 on: May 25, 2017, 01:36:15 AM »
>How could the room have changed after we made it? Do we sense anything wrong with the oubliette?
>Motormaster does at least seem to be conscious, right?
>Approach somewhat and lay the food down on an end table or something
>Gently: "How are you feeling?"