Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 5  (Read 97071 times)

Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 5
« on: April 10, 2017, 04:29:13 AM »
>You are Byakuren Hijiri, 18 years old, resident of the city of Mayoiga, caretaker (owner) of Rin Kaenbyou, resident of the Moonside apartments, and third year student of Mayoiga High. A few days ago, you were the most popular girl in school, one of the most well-known and liked girls around town. And then you touched a strange doll, and saw a world not your own. That was the day that everything changed, and you became Magical Lotus, the Hero of the Heart.

>The last couple of days have been something of a roller coaster between feelings of defeat and victory. Discovering Patchouli and Sanae were both bound to, and empowered by, two of the Champions, and subsequently failing to separate Patchouli from the Water Champion was not a pleasant experience, to say the least. Compounding this issue was the fact that the Champion herself escaped in the process. The only consolation you took from this was the fact that Louise did not take advantage of the chance she had to destroy you. You cling to some hope that she, at least, may be able to one day look beyond her mission.

>But on the victory front was Reisen. Not so much that she joined the ranks of you magical girls, but that you freed her from her black-hearted master, Madame Knowledge, and took her for your own. And in the process you may have done the same for the old mage's sister, Alisaie, a gentle woman who is, for now at least, staying with Lily White's family, away from her domineering sister. For her sake, you hope she doesn't go back until and unless the elder Knowledge changes. Despite your proclivity for hope, you're just not sure that will ever happen.

>And then there was your battle with Motormaster and their gang. A clear victory for the good guys, and in more ways than one. Rather than simply killing the evil-doers, you removed from them the corruptive influences that had driven them to evil in the first place. For Motormaster, this meant destroying the evil splinter that had rested within them, the same kind of splinter you destroyed a few nights ago at the Tiger Shrine. For the biker gang Motormaster had been lording over, you fundamentally changed their very nature and the Blood Jewels that were a part of them. Because you gave them the choice to do good now, you can't be 100% certain that that's what they'll do, but they have a freedom now they didn't have before.

>And while they were exploring their new paths in life, you were exploring something else entirely: the charms and skills of one Lily White. And before she left your apartment, you and Rin were both more than satisfied by the little blonde's talents.
>A pleasant evening's sleep later, you awaken to the sounds of puttering. Drowsily opening one eyelid, you see Rin going about your room, tidying things away. Things you and she neglected to tidy up last night, as you had other things on your mind.

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 5
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 04:36:38 AM »
>Smile lazily
>"Morning."

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 06:24:43 AM »
>Smile lazily
>"Morning."

>"Good morning, Mistress." your kasha replies. "I didn't wake ya, did I?"

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 06:27:49 AM »
>"Mmmm... maybe. But I think it was time for me to wake up, anyway."
>Stretch

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 07:17:10 AM »
>"Mmmm... maybe. But I think it was time for me to wake up, anyway."
>Stretch

>"Well, it is Saturday." Rin replies as you try to work the kinks out. Of which you have a few, thanks to your various excursions yesterday. "But there's no school again today, so dere's no big rush."
>As you shake off the lingering sleep of the night, it occurs to you that, for the first time in a while, you can't smell anything coming from the kitchen. Rin's got a knack for having something at least started when she wakes up before you.

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 07:22:16 AM »
>Well, it was a long day and a busy night and she's right - there's no rush
>So let's take our time getting up and getting dressed. And don't forget to give our girlfriend a good morning kiss

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 02:43:26 AM »
>Well, it was a long day and a busy night and she's right - there's no rush
>So let's take our time getting up and getting dressed. And don't forget to give our girlfriend a good morning kiss

>"Minoriko stopped by a little earlier." Rin informs you as you rouse yourself from your bed. "She invited us over for breakfast, whenever you're ready."

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 02:49:00 AM »
>"Oh, did she? That sounds nice."
>About what time is it, anyway?

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 03:09:18 AM »
>"Oh, did she? That sounds nice."
>About what time is it, anyway?

>"She said there was no rush ta get ya up." says Rin. "She knew what were up to yesterday."
>Around half past 8. Later than you'd normally be up and about.

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 03:22:10 AM »
>Grin slightly
>"There's at least two ways to take that statement and I believe I'm still sore from both of them."

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 03:52:09 AM »
>Grin slightly
>"There's at least two ways to take that statement and I believe I'm still sore from both of them."

>Rin blinks in momentary confusion, then flushes light pink. "I, uhm... I meant the fightin'." she mutters. "She didn't mention the, uh... The rest."

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 03:54:28 AM »
>Chuckle softly
>"You're cute when you're flustered."
>Give her a little kiss, then let's get up to face the day. And breakfast.

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 08:24:12 AM »
>Chuckle softly
>"You're cute when you're flustered."
>Give her a little kiss, then let's get up to face the day. And breakfast.

>Two kisses and you haven't even left your room yet. You marvel at yourself at you pull your clothes on. Barely a year ago, you hadn't really entertained the idea of kissing girls much at all, leave alone quite as casually as you do now. And the only one you had, Marissa, led to more discomfort than pleasure, as that experience left you wracked with uncertainty. The friendship you shared with her precious to you, and you were afraid of what might happen if you had gone further. But now... Now you know that that fear, while not unjustified, held you back from something wonderful. And it doesn't have to lead to things changing for the worse. You feel closer to Rin, and now Lily, than you ever had before. That old regret comes back to you again, and you wonder now just how things might have gone had you and Marissa not given in to your fear that night.
>Into your reverie comes the voice of the Purpose, Good morning, Hero.

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 08:25:29 AM »
>Oh, good morning.

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2017, 08:22:27 PM »
>Oh, good morning.

>I am experiencing the emotion of curiosity. Perhaps you could alleviate it for me?

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 03:21:02 AM »
>I can certainly try. What is it?

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 03:52:49 AM »
>I can certainly try. What is it?

>There is much I do not understand about the acts and emotions of love and lust, but is not the act of sex usually one performed by two people, not three?

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 04:01:30 AM »
>Oh boy
>That is... um... most commonly the case, yes.

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 05:29:21 AM »
>Oh boy
>That is... um... most commonly the case, yes.

>Then were there exceptional circumstances last night?

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 05:41:37 AM »
>It felt pretty exceptional, all right....
>Well.... Sex is a very... intimate thing. It takes a certain shared trust and closeness with someone to be willing to expose yourself like that. It's less common for three people to all be comfortable sharing that same openness and trust with each other at the same time. People often feel... jealous about things like that.

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2017, 05:56:45 AM »
>It felt pretty exceptional, all right....
>Well.... Sex is a very... intimate thing. It takes a certain shared trust and closeness with someone to be willing to expose yourself like that. It's less common for three people to all be comfortable sharing that same openness and trust with each other at the same time. People often feel... jealous about things like that.

>Almost as bad as talking to your parents.
>Boy, there's something you hadn't considered.

>Jealousy. A potentially dangerous and destruction emotion, that much I understand. But this is not something you are at risk of falling victim to?

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 06:06:04 AM »
>Rin and I trust each other enough that we don't need to fear anyone else coming between us. She knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or displace her and I know she wouldn't do that to me. This trust means that we're free to explore our feelings for other people without fear of damaging the feelings we have for each other; I don't love her any less because I care for Lily, too.

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 06:14:33 AM »
>Rin and I trust each other enough that we don't need to fear anyone else coming between us. She knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or displace her and I know she wouldn't do that to me. This trust means that we're free to explore our feelings for other people without fear of damaging the feelings we have for each other; I don't love her any less because I care for Lily, too.

>The emotions of you Terrans is complicated. the dry voice of the Purpose remarks. Still, I perceive that this trust you have is a source of strength for you and Rin.
>Does this mean, however, that you will continue to progress numerically when having sex?

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 08:03:27 AM »
>Um... much more than three sounds... complicated....

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 08:33:20 AM »
>Um... much more than three sounds... complicated....

>It may require a larger bed. Or smaller partners. the Purpose suggests.

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2017, 08:37:00 AM »
>Try not to laugh
>No, I mean more the... emotional logistics, I guess. Everyone needs to feel comfortable being that intimate with everyone else, after all. I imagine that's quite the rarity.

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2017, 09:51:33 AM »
>Try not to laugh
>No, I mean more the... emotional logistics, I guess. Everyone needs to feel comfortable being that intimate with everyone else, after all. I imagine that's quite the rarity.

>For what is essentially a semi-sentient construct, the Purpose is being rather unintentionally hilarious.
>What of your other two heroes, Kiku and Reisen? Do you share the same emotional intimacy with them as you seem to with Lily?

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2017, 09:56:04 AM »
>No. At least... not at present. I mean, I care about them both deeply and I'd trust them with my life, but it takes a very particular sort of connection to lead to sex. Lily is very... forward, in that regard.

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2017, 10:08:20 AM »
>No. At least... not at present. I mean, I care about them both deeply and I'd trust them with my life, but it takes a very particular sort of connection to lead to sex. Lily is very... forward, in that regard.

>It would appear the same is true for you, as well. Or, perhaps 'receptive' is the more appropriate term where Lily is concerned?

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2017, 10:16:41 AM »
>She is a very pretty girl and I feel... safe to be like that around her.