Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: (ed. NOT) Still Waiting for Tellius  (Read 140615 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes: Still Waiting for Tellius
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2017, 02:51:03 AM »
I started seeing large increases in Hector sightings when I started running Bunnymilla, the only unit I have that can reliably ORKO him.

Edible

« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2017, 06:32:41 PM »
GHB tomorrow!  Prepare yourself for the red knight king Zephiel and his hilarious defense stats.

Edit: Zephiel's stage
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:03:17 PM by Edible »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2017, 07:58:21 PM »
Sweet, free Goad Fliers and a Catria, neither of which I had. I hope they keep giving out free 3* units, although this makes me think they aren't even going to change the 2* hero rotation.

The way Zephiel's map is set up makes it looks like you can use someone to snipe the bluemage/Zephiel turn one and get out of range immediately.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2017, 10:05:41 PM »
GHB tomorrow!  Prepare yourself for the red knight king Zephiel and his hilarious defense stats.

Edit: Zephiel's stage
Oh boy sounds fun.~  :getdown:
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2017, 10:08:35 PM »
Oh boy sounds fun.~  :getdown:
Yeah! 73 HP is so fun!  :V

Idon'tevenhaveagoodbluemage

On other note:
I got Clair.
Twice.
GTFO I JUST WANT LUKAS
Mwahahahahha!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2017, 10:47:07 PM »
Yeah! 73 HP is so fun!  :V

Idon'tevenhaveagoodbluemage

On other note:
I got Clair.
Twice.
GTFO I JUST WANT LUKAS
Thank god I have my FCorrin to fix that problem.~  :derp:

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2017, 07:53:24 AM »
I feel bad using poison to reduce his HP, of all things

Edible

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2017, 09:04:59 AM »
Yeesh.  Considering how good Zephiel is, I was expecting the map to be Ursula-level difficulty.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2017, 03:01:22 PM »
Yeesh.  Considering how good Zephiel is, I was expecting the map to be Ursula-level difficulty.
CALL 911 I'M HAVING PTSD OVER HERE!!!!!!!!

Also any ideas on how I can beat this map I think I might have to switch my FCorrin out for my 4* Reinhardt.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2017, 03:59:14 PM »

BunCam, slayer of worlds.

This took me a few tries, definitely more than the last couple, but it all came together once I figured out that the right call was to counterintuitively facetank the red mage with the low-resist green bunny.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2017, 04:57:56 PM »

BunCam, slayer of worlds.

This took me a few tries, definitely more than the last couple, but it all came together once I figured out that the right call was to counterintuitively facetank the red mage with the low-resist green bunny.
OF COURSE THE BUNNY!

Conqueror

« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2017, 05:03:01 PM »
If my Reinhardt had deathblow then he and Olivia could have duo'd the map. As is Bunnycina had to soften up the blue mage first so Reinhardt wouldn't get killed by the counter. Anyway, good mage + dancer trivializes this.

Also, 3* free unit video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uTUCZewWw

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2017, 05:38:50 PM »
If my Reinhardt had deathblow then he and Olivia could have duo'd the map. As is Bunnycina had to soften up the blue mage first so Reinhardt wouldn't get killed by the counter. Anyway, good mage + dancer trivializes this.

Also, 3* free unit video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uTUCZewWw
Oh darn it time to bring in Azura then... and possibly switch Prisicilla or Cecila out.

I almost had a good match last time, but in the end Lyn got killed by the boss.

Edit: -huggles Conqueror- Holy hell your idea worked I had to switch Cecila out for Azura and it made everything a AI cheap out fest wooooooo.~ Zephiel is now mine!

Spoiler:
Wait a minute I just realized isn't he (Zephiel) the same guy that you saved when he was a kid on Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword in order to recruit Jaffar and Nino?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 06:21:14 PM by MewMewHeart »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2017, 06:09:22 PM »
Lyn seems like a really bad fit for this map. What are you bringing her to do?

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2017, 06:12:32 PM »
I brought Marth in for Spur Spd and to tank the Green Armor Knight. Red Sworders should absolutely not even think about engaging anyone else as they will lose.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2017, 06:22:49 PM »
Lyn seems like a really bad fit for this map. What are you bringing her to do?
Snipe down the mages by me luring them within a reasonable range.

I already beaten the map on Hard thanks to Azura and AI cheap out tactics. I due say the MVP goes to Reinhardt, Priscilla, and Azura this time.

Zelinko

• The Wandering Mind
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2017, 05:37:14 AM »
Is he actually tagged as a knight?

Or does he got the entire lol no skill so he no sells my armor buster/hammer team.

Else I'm praying Corrin F is going to be able to carry

Since there was the theoretical solution of snipe the mages and then have Cherche just go BRRRT on the others
This Space For Rent

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2017, 06:08:07 AM »
pretty sure they wouldn't just unclick that armor-unit parameter just so hammers would stop working, that's just dumb and dirty.

meanwhile I'm trying to figure this out with my wip "don't talk to me or my sisters ever again team" consisting of elise, sakura, fcorrin, and azura ninian (don't have her, sob sob). Why do rods have to have crap stats AND do half damage. You'd think having higher than average res would mean you could at least survive magic attacks, but with such low health and >45 mag on average, you don't tend to survive those well either.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Zelinko

• The Wandering Mind
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2017, 08:08:47 AM »
pretty sure they wouldn't just unclick that armor-unit parameter just so hammers would stop working, that's just dumb and dirty.

meanwhile I'm trying to figure this out with my wip "don't talk to me or my sisters ever again team" consisting of elise, sakura, fcorrin, and azura ninian (don't have her, sob sob). Why do rods have to have crap stats AND do half damage. You'd think having higher than average res would mean you could at least survive magic attacks, but with such low health and >45 mag on average, you don't tend to survive those well either.

Oh there is a skill they can slap on that removes the bonus damage that they could take.

So your hammers lose their boost even though he's tagged as armored.

We had it with the one with the flyer. He just flat out went lol no to archers. Since they didn't get their boost vs air.
Of course the only way you can get is skill inheritance I think.

It's really lame and instead of better designing the encounter they have to force you to use specified tactics.  so on go two I had Cherche just bash his fucking skull in.  Good times
This Space For Rent

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2017, 10:03:37 AM »
It's really lame and instead of better designing the encounter they have to force you to use specified tactics.  so on go two I had Cherche just bash his fucking skull in.  Good times

I'm not sure what you mean by forcing you to use specific tactics, because I'm seeing from people that this is one of the easier ones on par with the last one. There are plenty of units you can use to dismantle this map.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2017, 01:08:14 PM »
Oh there is a skill they can slap on that removes the bonus damage that they could take.

So your hammers lose their boost even though he's tagged as armored.
Well yeah there's the svalinn shield skill, but they don't have those. Iotes shield is like giving a kid in a wheelchair a pair of training wheels levels of pity handicap, hardly possible to say it limited options. Like the guy that did it with 4 sakuras, although though it was a mega space whale as I recall.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2017, 02:42:52 PM »
Is he actually tagged as a knight?

Or does he got the entire lol no skill so he no sells my armor buster/hammer team.

Else I'm praying Corrin F is going to be able to carry

Since there was the theoretical solution of snipe the mages and then have Cherche just go BRRRT on the others
Erm... I think he only has a retribution like skill that counters back 50% damage done on him, but ugh it's a bitch. But yeah he's a knight.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2017, 06:15:05 PM »
Anyone remember if all the enemy skills on that GHB go back to their default cds or are they all on that super low cooldown forever? As in, does blazing thunder go back to 5 or 2?

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »
Anyone remember if all the enemy skills on that GHB go back to their default cds or are they all on that super low cooldown forever? As in, does blazing thunder go back to 5 or 2?
LOW COOL DOWN BECAUSE THANKS NINTENDO!!!  :V

Conqueror

« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2017, 09:37:51 PM »
Well, all the armors do have wary fighter iirc, so if you're relying on doubles and not dancers to kill you're out of luck.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2017, 10:07:51 PM »
Well, all the armors do have wary fighter iirc, so if you're relying on doubles and not dancers to kill you're out of luck.
Oh yeah this too...

Zelinko

• The Wandering Mind
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2017, 12:29:19 AM »
Managed to clear the first one pretty easily.  Second one is like I got nothing.

Still another 5 star pull.  That red Mage girl who knows Hector form the Battling X deck

Still I got 4 5 stars now one built to 5 and a buncha rando 5's .  I need to just like level em. They're just all over the place for levels now so I can't group em up for speed leveling
This Space For Rent

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2017, 02:05:41 PM »
Dang, I am off my game the last few days. I keep making elementary mistakes in the arena. Not round-losing ones, but I'm either winning by narrower margins than I should be or losing units that I don't need to lose.

So have we pretty much settled on the "arena opponents' units are somehow tied to the units you bring" theory? I swapped FCorrin for Sharena this season and have seen a total absence of tiki but an equivalently huge number of Eirikas and I'm now pretty convinced that if I swap back I'll see the reverse. Is anyone else seeing anything like this? I can't really imagine how that matchmaking would work, but it seems to be a strong correlation anyway.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2017, 04:52:01 PM »
It's possible. Whenever I bring along Ninian, I seem to always run against other dancers, but when I switch back, I see nearly none.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2017, 07:11:54 PM »
Spoiler:
Wait a minute I just realized isn't he (Zephiel) the same guy that you saved when he was a kid on Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword in order to recruit Jaffar and Nino?

Spoiler:
Yes he is, you can literally see it in the real ending of FE7.
Mwahahahahha!