Author Topic: TTBD's Bizarre Scripting Thread  (Read 1654 times)

TTBD

• The Terrible Bullet Dodger
  • ^ This is a meme. Praise it. ^
    • I have a Youtube account!
TTBD's Bizarre Scripting Thread
« on: April 04, 2017, 06:27:46 PM »
TTBD being short for The Terrible Bullet Dodger, of course.  :V
Welcome! If you've entered here, then welcome to hell you've gathered interest in my scripts!  :D

NOTE: I occasionally make scripts that I don't actually release; feel free to watch them on my YouTube channel.

Old Scripts
Youkai of the Dusk - My RaNGE 14 entry. A fight against Rumia!
Border of Phantasm - My RaNGE 15 entry. This time it's a fight against Yukari, in the style of Undertale! (Or at least, something similar...)

Newer Scripts
Sakuya Fight - A simple fight against Sakuya, to get me back into scripting. There's also a JoJo reference.
Spooky Hecatia Fight - A halloween-themed(?) fight against Hecatia. It involves a life system that revolves around graze, and a difficulty system!
Mitori Kawashiro Remake - A remake of Mitori's Phantasm fight. Some spellcards are re-designed, along with the dialogue.
The Grandest Requiem - My entry for LoCAA 10, a fight against GRAND DAD himself. Very high quality, if I do say so myself.

Player Scripts
Len'en Player Pack - Contains 4 players: Suzumi Kuzu, Xeno a, Haiji Senri, and Yago Amestukuna.

Upcoming Scripts
??? - Something~
The Being of Hot and Cold - A Hooaka fight, in the style of Stage 6. Not sure when I'll release this, unfortunately.
The Rulers of Mugenri - A fight against Tsurubami and Tenkai! I don't really wanna spoil much for this, but the release date is September 10th. (It's quite far away but there's a reason for it~)
(ok maybe i'm not making that many touhou scripts but EVENTUALLY)

Please read the channel description.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:47:04 PM by TTBD »
Looks like I don't need a signature either...