Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115324 times)

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.
« Reply #570 on: September 17, 2017, 02:20:22 AM »
Does anyone want to co-op it and/or September Challenge 10 with me later? I should be around this afternoon, I'll probably be on IRC.
If no one else is taking you up on that, I need help on ch10 eventually too so I'll take you up on that. That being said, I have no idea how to approach it
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.
« Reply #571 on: September 17, 2017, 02:33:30 AM »
I definitely need to do it eventually. Can Mizu Hunter do it? I honestly haven't looked that closely at it aside from the four floors I was able to clear solo.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #572 on: September 17, 2017, 04:12:36 AM »
Unless people have extra mats left over, I didn't make him unfortunately :v

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #573 on: September 17, 2017, 10:55:01 AM »
Alright, well, I reached Goemon with Ragnarok, but I didn't account for the fact that he has absolutely insaneballs HP. A full burst barely scratched him and I definitely can't stall against him for long. I guess I can regroup and bring a Sheen boost and a sturdier shield (inheriting Raphael onto Ganesha) and maybe add some Machine Killer latents, but even with Courage I'm not sure I have the firepower to ever actually kill him...
If you have a team that fits her, ans rolled her indeed, you can use Sheena! 7c plus her two killers means Goemon dies the death with relative ease.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #574 on: September 17, 2017, 11:55:17 AM »
Not sure if it helps but i cleared MGoemon in coop with dual Dathena teams.
Unfortunately while stalling the 10-turn absorb we had to stone once (no heart orbs to heal back) but i consider it a very fair price since i quite literally got to roll a no-silver mono-fire gatcha for the price of one stone  :V

Altho the dupe Dino Rider i got was a slap in the face >_>

I still miss september challenge 9 and 10 too..... still unsure how to tackle them

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #575 on: September 17, 2017, 06:49:05 PM »
For Lv. 10, it looks like the worst parts are probably Goemon (just for the 100k first turn attack and the preemptive 75% damage cut for his 27 million HP) and Awoken Karin(who all her attacks deal 55k+ and she has 51 million HP and 500k defense), though one must be sure to have an answer to Beelze's poison board as well.  (and he hits hard too, 45k, 55k(under half), and 67k(every other turn))

I managed to blindly claw my way past Goemon with Reincarnated Karin without looking things up(took me a while to get past Titania but that's a player skill issue more than anything) but ran out of juice to punch through enemy!Karin's defenses/resist. 
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #576 on: September 19, 2017, 06:18:18 AM »
cool now all I have left is ch9 and 10 for the september dungeon. My current hope is that throwing sarasvati at ch10 would do the trick, so I'm having to go collect some supplies for her teammates now (mostly just water keepers).

also, neat discovery, y'shtola has a heart column awakening! She seems pretty good, and she's unbindable to boot

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #577 on: September 19, 2017, 12:09:25 PM »
I got ch9 done with Female Hunter Glavenus/Re.Minerva(Onion Knight)/Ronia/Uriel/Guan Yu. 144x with 2 delays takes care of the resolve bs.

I've been bashing at ch10 with a Julie team but Titania gatekeeps me too hard. My best run of it so far has been using Tifa paired with Yog-Sothoth only to get shut down at Azazel. Co-op Mizutsune is probabaly the way.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #578 on: September 19, 2017, 03:02:00 PM »
Ssssso. The Herm? dungeon is kind of a pain in the ass. Noted.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #579 on: September 19, 2017, 03:18:42 PM »
Yeah, I had a bit of trouble with it and my Ragnarok Dragon team couldn't be more perfectly suited to fight it. I've got a green dragon with Dragon Killer and an orb-unlocking active on board and it still wasn't quite a cake walk.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #580 on: September 19, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »
I mean I'm sure it would help if I had a full dragon team, but I do not. <<

Jq1790

« Reply #581 on: September 19, 2017, 07:00:27 PM »
We're GH drunk when they decided Herme was L+/M+?  >_>

Haven't gone in yet because I'm p sure it's above my pay grade but still.  I looked at it and my brain melted a little.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #582 on: September 19, 2017, 07:15:14 PM »
Kinda disappointed she isn't like... better? After all that horseshit to get her she seems a little underwhelming. I dunno, maybe she's tolerable.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #583 on: September 20, 2017, 02:36:56 AM »
What sucks is that you need to do the dungeon multiple times just to collect all 3 mediocre versions of herself.

« Reply #584 on: September 20, 2017, 06:22:46 AM »
I like how all the enemies just have like 100x their base stats from their original versions like 46m hp dragon zombie that does 370k normal attack because inflating stats is how you make good new content

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #585 on: September 20, 2017, 09:06:35 AM »
it wasn't the best run and I did have to stone 3rice, but I did manage to do ch10 with awoken sarasvati. Having 100k+ hp means goemon wasn't a problem. But man it sure feels like there are a lot of forms of water damage reduction in this. I mean I guess that makes sense. I almost want to try it again legitly but 100 stamina isn't something you go around throwing so I'll swallow my prid.

Now all that's left is ch9 which I haven't seen or touched yet.

Jq1790

« Reply #586 on: September 20, 2017, 11:46:16 AM »
They could have made everything like 25% of the stats and it would have been . Make damage limiters or something if you don't want people abusing killers like some people are forced to(not like there aren't enough of those to go around).  Ah well.

Is this gonna be a recurring thing now with new dungeons from here out?

Espadas

« Reply #587 on: September 20, 2017, 05:04:48 PM »
So new Dragoncaller revealed, and with the first animated NORMAL artwork to boot!

After seeing what they gave her i imagined her as Ivan Drago and the current meta as Stallone...

"I MUST BREAK YOU"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:34:13 PM by Espadas »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #588 on: September 20, 2017, 10:46:02 PM »
Alt Arena just realeased in jp.
Lets just say it's the most insane thing released with 40k+ pre-empts thrown around like it's nothing.

We might be seeing some crazy inflation soon (3 7c is a good start)

Also, heart OEs are good now. Light hera dragon benefitting a lot with subs like apollo and aladdin

Espadas

« Reply #589 on: September 21, 2017, 12:10:18 AM »
Might be a good idea to actually 297 MEL of all things.

Didn't check the math, but with the heart OE boost she might almost carry the RCV by herself.....

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #590 on: September 21, 2017, 07:26:57 PM »
So new Dragoncaller revealed, and with the first animated NORMAL artwork to boot!

After seeing what they gave her i imagined her as Ivan Drago and the current meta as Stallone...

"I MUST BREAK YOU"

Oh gawd
She's in a new 10 stone REM along with nei and10 other new dragoncallers.
And the inflation. Is. Real.

Assistable leader change (22 cd though), with an insanely LS
Triple killers (of a kind)
Assist weapon with TPA (imagine this on skuld, nei or scheat)
Yog for red with 3 7c

I don't even know anymore.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #591 on: September 21, 2017, 07:45:47 PM »
Oh gawd
She's in a new 10 stone REM along with nei and10 other new dragoncallers.
And the inflation. Is. Real.

Assistable leader change (22 cd though), with an insanely LS
Triple killers (of a kind)
Assist weapon with TPA (imagine this on skuld, nei or scheat)
Yog for red with 3 7c

I don't even know anymore.

Hey, remember when Juggler was the word in powercreep ?

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #592 on: September 21, 2017, 10:41:55 PM »
well I got to takeminakata in ch9, the last floor, without much trouble. I hit him with dathena's delay and I was like "I've won", declaring my victory, but then I pushed him into 50% hp and the sob has an anti-delay feature built in and he puts up 75% shields. That was great. Now to figure this one out.

Jq1790

« Reply #593 on: September 21, 2017, 11:05:15 PM »
well I got to takeminakata in ch9, the last floor, without much trouble. I hit him with dathena's delay and I was like "I've won", declaring my victory, but then I pushed him into 50% hp and the sob has an anti-delay feature built in and he puts up 75% shields. That was great. Now to figure this one out.
If you can survive a boosted Firetrap Whirlwind, you could just whittle him down some before you do your delay and burst?  Doesn't sound too complicated if you're able to reach him without issue.  The two turn timer should ensure you can heal from any attacks he uses assuming you're not ENTIRELY screwed over by skyfall un-luck.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #594 on: September 22, 2017, 12:41:58 AM »
If you can survive a boosted Firetrap Whirlwind, you could just whittle him down some before you do your delay and burst?  Doesn't sound too complicated if you're able to reach him without issue.  The two turn timer should ensure you can heal from any attacks he uses assuming you're not ENTIRELY screwed over by skyfall un-luck.
oh! huuuuh... somehow I missed that he's on a 2 turn timer (he uses whirlwind every turn?) and that the status shield kicks in after he's below 50%. Thought he through it up immediately. Now I feel really dumb. Now this seems a lot more doable, thanks

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #595 on: September 22, 2017, 01:26:59 AM »
Reminds me of when I got Takeminakata to 1 HP in one attack, but then remembered I have a means of dealing 999 damage through all his fog and combo shield jank.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #596 on: September 22, 2017, 09:56:44 AM »
Alright, finally got this facker

Now I can get red Athena whenever she comes over mrrrrrr

Jq1790

« Reply #597 on: September 22, 2017, 01:58:22 PM »
"Hey, these time attacks have been pretty easy.  Not even really a challenge."

GungHo: "Think you're so tough?  Fine then, beat Liberty Geist in two minutes."

"...well then."

Time to track down Meri friends.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #598 on: September 22, 2017, 02:53:46 PM »
I don't even have a Meri! That being said, I do think I could at least try with Skuld x Julie?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #599 on: September 22, 2017, 03:26:57 PM »
Yeah, I probably won't have time to sit down and give it a shot until tonight, but my plan is to try Skuld.