Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115409 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!

So I reinstalled again for a bit.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Hey guys, long time no see!
Lately i've been thinking about reinstalling PAD once again and in the end i decided to give it a try, and damn if i am not behind :V
My box is really unbalanced since i was almost a dark-only player so i'd like a bit of advice....

Water and Fire are completely barren (unless you count a lone Ronia XD)

Light: Ra, Sakuya, LKali (x2), Amaterasu, Indra, Ganesha, Pollux

Wood: Verdandi, Kushinadahime, GZL, Marine Rider

Dark: Lu Bu, DKali, DValk, Pandora (x2), Anubis, HVamp, Typhon, ALuci, Z8, DMeta, Lumiel, Okuni, Durga, Haku (2x), HIza, Zuoh, Tsukuyomi, Asmodeus Another, Persephone, Yomidra, Goetia, Loki, Sephiroth, Vritra, Diadem

From what i've read the best lead pairings i can aim for right now are R.Kushi/Diablos, R.Anubis/Diablos and maybe Sakuya/Tachibana BUT .....  i still have almost 1M mp points saved up and there is a certain Dark Athena in the mp shop right now  :3

Do you think i have good subs for these pairings? (from what i've read it seems those 2 Hakus are currently really powerful subs if i reincarnate them and they work for both Kushi and DAthena....)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
You could get away with DAthena/2xRevo Haku/A.Okuni/Split Lumiel if you can combo hard enough. Do keep the Revo Anubis team in mind tho, can do Revo Anubis/2xRevo Haku/Split Lumiel/Dvalk for all subs with one 7c awakening, or replace any of them with Revo Yomi to increase your time a lot, even if she's seen as a crutch for many players. Not like you'll be hurting for damage! Hell, if hitting those high def numbers is hard you can slot in Yomidra for light, Revo Yomi for water and one of the many sub fire subs you have to fulfill Diablos' guard break awakening (or DValk's).

Jq1790

Weird, I thought I edited my post but I guess not.

Anyway.

Beach Artemis.

I freaking D I E D. Not sure that I have anywhere to use her if I get her, but I want that art so baaaad.

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah, all of the new beach cards look amazing. I don't have a ton of stones stockpiled, but I hope I can manage to snag one of them. They're all rad.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
I can say I am slightly mad that all of the Eschamali seasonals have had an ult but Escha herself hasn't.

Jq1790

She, uh...gets two...riiight...?

*looks*

The heck is this, GH?  Even Scheat got her ults in JP already!

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Beach panda, damned by small buff. Guess she won't be getting an ult this year. Again.

Don't think there's anything I want out of the current ones revealed atm.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!

I didn't see any major resolves so I replaced Glavenus with Indra on run one. But, uh, I forgot that I also needed fire. Oops.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock

The collector has collected.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Powercreep finally made me absolute trash. LEscha used to be roughly on par with L/R Pollux but with this ult I'm totally left behind;;[attach=1]

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool

The collector has collected.

Look forward to that beautiful crutch utterly ruining you for multiplayer forever.  :D

Powercreep finally made me absolute trash. LEscha used to be roughly on par with L/R Pollux but with this ult I'm totally left behind;;[attach=1]

Power creep is a vicious friendly circle, it'll come back around.

Since you're invested in machines a bit have you considered Ragnarok Dragon? His sub requirements are kind of harsh, but if you happen to have them he seems reeeeeally good. He is admittedly extremely difficult to evolve though.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Uhhh I have Verche, Verdandi and a bunch of Mechanical Star gods (including an Algedi). I'd like to run RagDra but I feel like I'd have serious problems with hearts.

commandercool

• alter cool
My current team has three Ragnarok Dragons between the two leads and they're pretty good at keeping the hearts coming as needed. Although they're often not really needed between the team's amazing HP, good RCV after boost, tendency to one-shot everything, and resilience to status.

My current team is RagDrag/RagDrag/Spica/Courage/Ganesha/RagDrag. The "optimal" version of the team seems to want Balboa instead of Courage, but I'm strongly considering putting Verdandi in that slot to deal with resolve once she gets her new form even though her active is even sketchier than Courage.

Espadas

I really need to refresh my knowledge of this game, Ganesha in an endgame team hammers the point home.

But it's nice to see that some things never change..... i'm still a complete scrub at S-ranking  :V

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
got an inahime from the free rank 50 machine. Probably one of the better ones I could have gotten, nice. Could put it towards the fire myr when she gets released here or something.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
I got Thor, which isn't bad. I didn't already have him which at this point feels like all I can ask for from the normal REM.

Jq1790

Been busy with Otakon so I haven't done much but logged in, Venus added. Not sure what to do with her but I'm sure I can find a use if I try.  She's new at least.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
It's a dupe belial for me :<

MatsuriSakuragi

Dupe Izanagi here. Kinda disappointing.

Espadas

Got Susanoo, which i never rolled so it's all good.

Quick question: since i already have a not-awoken Indra that i'll use for assist, can i reincarnate Susanoo? Or are there situations/teams that prefer not-awoken Susanoo as assist shield?

commandercool

• alter cool
The default Susano active is often/usually preferable as an inherent IMO, but I don't think it's ever really required. You can make whatever form of him you want and it's not going to be a significant problem.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Izanagi, huh...

This is my third one. Mrgrgr.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Vritra? I have no idea what to do with him...

On a side note I've rolled two Persephones from Bride REM. Too bad I don't play Dark.

commandercool

• alter cool

Finally got around to finishing my second Ragnarok Dragon. So many golems and gold keepers for what ends up being just a small stat boost, but I couldn't just not do it...

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock

It's time.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh

It's time.

Ooo shit, time to make mine too.

i'm normal

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, gonna have to start testing Verdandi on Ragnarok Dragon I guess. She's prooobably not better than Courage or Spica most of the time, especially since RagDrag has decent damage control already and no way to guarantee a followup attack activation, but I'm curious about how she'll perform.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
The thing that makes me the most mad about split norns dropping now is that I had to raise up a Glavenus for FUA to deal with Sakuya on C10 yesterday. Had I known I coulda saved all those precious resources :v