Author Topic: Hikikomori Quest - Remaking my Life: Part 10  (Read 57723 times)

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Hikikomori Quest - Remaking my Life: Part 10
« on: March 07, 2017, 04:53:08 AM »
WARNING: If you don't want to spoil yourself anything of the past events of this story, I recommend you to read the previous part/s. Thanks.

> Your name is Daikoku "Daiko" Susumu, a hybrid of human and youkai who quietly spended most of his time locked in his house, located in the village of humans.

> In the past, you locked yourself up when you started to see everyday things as a nuisance. Nobody looked for you and you do not wanted them to.

> So it was in the past. After some events in the present days, you changed your mind: You want to remake your life. For that you will need the help of your current and future friends to keep going for a better tomorrow for yourself and your companions.

> In this days, you discovered you had various types of souls in your body. This "companions" say having some kind of memories of a past life of them, but they are incapable of remembering. They along with Daikoku, want to make a life of their own, with their own body.

> The names of your "residents" are:

> Kiku, the Black Cat.
> Bastet, the White Cat.
> Niji, the Rainbow Fairy.
> Tsuru Shinju, the Spectacular Magician.

> And an intruder:

> Kira, the Evil Spirit.

> ... As well as a "prisoner":

> A strange evil spirit that has the appearance of a boy starting (more or less) the two digits.

Quests: (Feel free to add anything you want, and it will be in the quest list.)

> My Dear Mother.
>> Your mother, Himiko Susumu, disappeared when you were only one year old. You want to find her at any costs. Her current whereabouts are unknown...

> Danmaku Festival of Fantasia.
>> In one month and a half, a "fantastic danmaku festival" it's going to be celebrated, the same day where it's going to be a new year in Gensokyo. The team (capable of five people) has to demostrate the most beautiful patterns, who are going to be judged. The prize it's a determined amount of money from the Hieda Family.
>> Time left before the festival: 43 days.
>> Team ?? (Still needs a name): Daiko, Sakura, Kokoro.

> Orange S.O.S.
>> Fifty years have passed since the disappeareance of Orange, one of the friends of Sakura and Himiko, and best friend of Meiling. You currently don't have any clue from what might happened to her. Sakura pleads you to find her for Meiling and her meeting again after a long time.

> Side Note: Those quests marked in certain colors are pretty much exclusive for the characters that owns that color.
>> Black are general quest. Any character can complete it.

Inventory:

> Daikoku Susumu:

> Usual Outfit.
>> It's a black top with a kimono-like appearence, but in truth is a shirt. There are some red patterns in it. Black pants with the same patterns in it. Black shoes. This are the clothes you usually have.

> Old Picture.
>> A picture of one hundred of years ago. In this photo appear your grandma Sakura and your mother Himiko, along with their friends of the Outside World. Sakura gave it to you.

> Letter Still to be Open.
>> It's the letter that Orange promised to write for Meiling. Still it's sealed...

> Himiko's Note.
>> A note left behind by Daiko's mother. It's apparently oriented to him.

> Blank Spellcard.
>> Unused spellcard left by Daiko's mother. It seems it's for him.

> Kiku:

> Green Kimono (F).
>> It's just like Daiko's kimono, but this is a female version that changed when you Soul Swap with him. It's in perfect state.

> Bastet:

> Casual Outfit.
>> You usual clothes, consisting of a white blouse with some details in black and gold. the same for your skirt. Black shoes.

> Niji

> Dress.
>> It's the dress you always have. It's green with some details in white and gold. In the back of the dress, there's a big white bow. Green boots.

> Rainbow Bracelet.
>> Apparently from your "best friend", this bracelet allows you to use your ability: divide yourself. It can be used to split up yourself seven times, each for one color of the rainbow. You can also create more colors to have even more clones.

> Multicolor Shell.
>> Given by Wakasagihime. If you look at it from different angles you can see various colors.

> Pair of Shells.
>> Given by Wakasagihime. Two shells that can be beautiful pendants if some adjustments to them are made.

> Tsuru Shinju:

> Magician Clothes.
>> A bit strange for Gensokyo residents. You have a black fedora with a red bow in it. You have a cape that is red in the inside and black in the outside, and it's above a long sleeve black blouse, and an almost black red suspender skirt. You have white gloves. Black thigh highs and black boots.

Recap of Part 9:

When Daiko and the others started the investigation about the mysterious disappearance of the children of the Human Village, they discovered that this was the doing of another vampire family besides the Scarlet Devils. A mansion was found in "Muenzuka", where these people reside.

After a confrontation between the "Mistresses" of both mansions, the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and the Charite Uncanny Household, Corin Charite, the owner of the latter, let all the kids go... This, however, only make everyone notice that Jessica and Ray, Orino's children, are still missing. Where are they? Why did they disappeared before all the other kids, in the words of Megumi (the kidnapper) herself?

In the meantime, it seems that Daiko obtained Byakuren and Miko's trust to have a happy relationship with his three lovers: Mystia, Kokoro and Kyouko. Let's see what comes from this...

He also was teached, while helping Daiyousei who was possessed by a Evil Spirit, by Kira on the manipulation of souls. Currently, this Evil Spirit is resolving a puzzle, next to Daiko's and Kira's soul. What a hilarious end...

And wow! Kiku expanded her romantic universe as well! She decided to start, along with Koakuma, a romantic relationship with Daiyousei, the fairy friend of Cirno. The latter might be involved in this romantic affairs as well... What kind of things can come out with bizarre combination of two fairies, a devil and a neko? How is going to be the Proposaling? Haha...

Bastet, on the other hand, while asleep, had a confrontation with Doremy Sweet, which was pointing at her because her sister, the pink blob/dream soul she almost always had, suddenly disappeared. It was only matter of time for Bastet to realize that she didn't disappeared, but instead she fused with our cute white cat. Now, her figure seems a bit more mature, adopting some traits of Doremy's sister, Oniru.

Niji also had her moments, where she created a clone with Marisa's light magic, named Nijisa; A lazy and depressive-looking clone with the depressant light of Muenzuka and the light around CUH, named Niji Gray; and Niji Green absorbed the light of the SDM, where she became Niji Scarlet. The powers of all this clones are still a mystery, since they weren't tested...

> Daiko is with Mystia, Kokoro and Kyouko sitting down inside of Myouren Temple, along with Byakuren and Miko.
> Kiku is having a good and passionate kiss with Daiyousei in her basement room of the house. She don't think she can endure much more...
> Bastet is with Niji Blue, Sanae, Sakura, Orino, Aya, Hatate and Momiji at the outskirts of the village.
> Niji is with Alice at the latter's house. The fairy group is here as well.
> Niji Golden is at the house. She's doing the great activity of nothing.
> Niji White is being an investigator with a ruined shrine at the Youkai Mountain along with Marry.
> Niji Gray is at the CUH with Tsuru.
> Nijisa is at Marisa's house.
> Niji Green/Scarlet is at the SDM.
> _
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:31:29 PM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Hikikomori Quest - Remaking my Life: Part 10
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 05:00:45 AM »
Daiko:

>"You haven't considered that?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 05:03:22 AM »
Daiko:

>"You haven't considered that?"

> "Not very much, actually." Miko admits. "It's not like I have to think in something so absurd."
> "Time it's the most thing you have. You don't even train anyone under guardianship." Byakuren says at her.
> "I didn't saw anyone worthy." She shrugs.
> _

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 05:12:17 AM »
Daiko:

>"Mm... So, about other ways?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 05:25:01 AM »
Daiko:

>"Mm... So, about other ways?"

> "Sorry, I'm not sure." Miko lowers her head and closes her eyes for a second, as if a small bow of apology was made.
> _

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 05:30:08 AM »
Daiko:

>"Ah... Thank you though."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 05:53:54 AM »
Daiko:

>"Ah... Thank you though."

> "No problem."
> "T-Then... that mean we can do anything, just like a normal couple?"
> "Group couple." Mystia rectifies Kyouko.
> "Well... I don't see why not..." Byakuren smiles.
> _

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 05:56:40 AM »
Daiko:

>"Only if we're all comfortable with it though. No going along with something you're unsure on just because the others are, okay? We all have voices."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 05:58:12 AM »
Daiko:

>"Only if we're all comfortable with it though. No going along with something you're unsure on just because the others are, okay? We all have voices."

> "Okay! Ask the others before doing something we think we need to discuss! Got it!" Kyouko smiles.
> _

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 06:11:20 AM »
Daiko:

>"Great!"
>Smile.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 10:21:28 AM »
Bastet-chan:

>"Well..."
>Tell her about the dream world and what happened there, as well as we can.
>Try to recall what did Oniru look like.

Kiku-chan:

>Gently break once we can't handle it anymore, then blush heavily.
>"H-How did it feel... ?"

Nijisa:

>"Okay, what now ?"

Niji Gray:

>"..."

Niji Scarlet:

>What have we been doing ?

Niji-chan:

>"Is it a thing of yourself ? Or something you make ?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2017, 12:36:22 PM »
Daiko:

>"Great!"
>Smile.

> "S-So... Can we..."
> "You can go already." Byakuren says. "Oh, and good job about finding those kids."

Bastet-chan:

>"Well..."
>Tell her about the dream world and what happened there, as well as we can.
>Try to recall what did Oniru look like.

> You tell them what happened in the Dream World.
> Oniru looks a lot like Doremy, but the former didn't had any santa hat... or any clothes at all. Her tail was absolutely free from clothes... her hair... those very small wings... Aah, you are blushing with all of this.
> "Oh..." Sanae says. "I'm sorry for that... I guess Doremy just overreacted when she didn't saw her sister..."
> "... What are you going to do with this, Basty..?" Sakura asks worriedly.

Kiku-chan:

>Gently break once we can't handle it anymore, then blush heavily.
>"H-How did it feel... ?"

> You gently break when you can'tcontain your air anymore.
> Daiyousei blush in the same way.
> "Yeah! How it felt?" Asks Cirno.
> "... I-It was... really good..." Dai replies.

Nijisa:

>"Okay, what now ?"

> " 'kay." Marisa searches for something in her mess of a house.

Niji Gray:

>"..."

> "Usually, the one that cheers up everybody here is Mayu..." Corin sighs. "But she isn't here."

Niji Scarlet:

>What have we been doing ?

> You are prepared to play this "Spell Card" game with Flandre.
> "Ya' ready?" She asks with a smile.

Niji-chan:

>"Is it a thing of yourself ? Or something you make ?"

> "It's basically the magic I use to control my dolls, which, if you are wondering, isn't something all of myself. I learned how to do it." Alice explains.
> _

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2017, 12:39:40 PM »
Daiko:

>"It was a bit tense... trying to avoid conflict."
>Stand up.
>"Thank you."

Tsuru:

>How are we again?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 01:23:20 PM by Miniking »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 12:49:45 PM »
Niji-chan:

>"Can't i learn it too then ? I don't care about controlling dolls, i just want to keep Yuudachi fine."

Bastet-chan:

>So she was practically naked ? What about her body ?
>"I dunno... does this mean i will grow more and quicker ? Does this mean i can also affect the dream world ?"
>Try to find out why Oniru did such a thing to herself for our sake with her memories.

Niji Gray:

>"Mayu ?"

Kiku-chan:

>Wag tail.

Niji Scarlet:

>What are the rules ?
>"Um..."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 01:29:03 PM »
Daiko:

>"Thank you."

> "You deserve it."
> "But... there's a problem..." Mystia looks down.
> "What?" Miko asks.
> "Jessica and Ray, Orino's children, are nowhere to be seen..."

Niji-chan:

>"Can't i learn it too then ? I don't care about controlling dolls, i just want to keep Yuudachi fine."

> "Y-Yuu..." Yuudachi looks at you with a worried face.
> Alice is silent for some seconds. "... Do you understand this isn't easy, right? This is not a playground."

Bastet-chan:

>So she was practically naked ? What about her body ?
>"I dunno... does this mean i will grow more and quicker ? Does this mean i can also affect the dream world ?"
>Try to find out why Oniru did such a thing to herself for our sake with her memories.

> Her body looks really smooth... She also has some decent curves... She has a pair of very small wings, which aren't present in Doremy's, you think. Her hair is very long, and her tail is the same as her sister... You are blushing more...
> "Well, one of the rulers of the Dream World just fused with you... I guess it can be very possible for you to do things to that place." Hatate explains.
> Oniru, in fact, wanted to help you with your memories. She also, however had other reason: She was going to disappear.

Niji Gray:

>"Mayu ?"

> "It's one of the residents of this mansion." The vampire explains. "Self-proclaimed "Idol", and you can usually hear her singing here or in other places."
> "She's really good!" Charlotte beams. "She also is a great dancer!"

Kiku-chan:

>Wag tail.

> You wag your tail. Daiyousei looks at it and blushes even more.
> "May I try, Dai?" Cirno requests.

Niji Scarlet:

>What are the rules ?
>"Um..."

> ... "The most beautiful pattern wins" in Flandre's own words.
> "Uh?"
> _

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 01:38:26 PM »
Niji Scarlet:

>"I have no spellcards..."

Niji-chan:

>"Magic never is, if it was then anyone would be doing it."
>Nod.

Bastet-chan:

>"...Oniru... she wanted to disappear from this world..."
>Why ? Look for that.

Niji Gray:

>"Where is she ?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 01:52:39 PM »
Niji Scarlet:

>"I have no spellcards..."

> Flandre gave you some of her spellcards.
> "You can use some of mine! Now look!"
> Flandre takes distance. You are worrying about your safety...
> "Taboo! Kagome, Kagome!" She declares.
> The room of Flandre starts to be surrounded by green danmaku...

Niji-chan:

>"Magic never is, if it was then anyone would be doing it."
>Nod.

> "... Alright. We'll see that after this... or you want to try now?"

Bastet-chan:

>"...Oniru... she wanted to disappear from this world..."
>Why ? Look for that.

> "Huh? Why?"
> It's not that she wanted to disappear, but she was going to disappear against her will at any moment. The reasons are even unknown for her.

Niji Gray:

>"Where is she ?"

> "I think she's here in Gensokyo, but she went to some places with friends. I'm not exactly sure where."
> "Oh! Oh! I know! She and the others went to the... Shi-ning Needle Castle." Charlotte says.

> (Nijisa) "There we go!" Marisa pulls out a scissors.

> (White) You eventually enter the shrine to investigate further...
> Huh... it looks a lot like Reimu's... but more old...
> _

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 02:02:23 PM »
Niji-chan:

>"We can try it later."

Bastet-chan:

>"Because if she didn't she would have disappeared because of some unknown force against her will... so she helped me by fusing with me instead."

Niji Scarlet:

>Check ours.

Nijisa:

>"Eh ?"

Kiku-chan:

>Blush.

Niji White:

>"This looks a lot like Miss Reimu's."
>Investigate further.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2017, 02:24:28 PM »
Daiko:

>Nod lightly.
>"It doesn't seem like the culprits are responsible, as they seem to have been gone before the culprits took the others..."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2017, 05:18:11 PM »
Niji-chan:

>"We can try it later."

> "Okay. Yuudachi, would you mind sitting in the table?"
> The doll looks at you.

Daiko:

>Nod lightly.
>"It doesn't seem like the culprits are responsible, as they seem to have been gone before the culprits took the others..."

> "... I wonder..." Byakuren starts.
> "Uh?" Kyouko asks.
> "... Last night, I thought I saw something strange..."

Bastet-chan:

>"Because if she didn't she would have disappeared because of some unknown force against her will... so she helped me by fusing with me instead."

> "A force against her will..." Momiji mumbles.
> "I wonder if it has something to do with the fairy thing..." Aya says to herself.
> "Fusing with you, huh..." Sanae says. "I guess she wanted to help you AND not disappear."
> "So it's possible..." Sakura grins slightly.

Niji Scarlet:

>Check ours.

> You check the Spell Cards that Flandre gave you...
> Taboo "Cranberry Trap".
> Forbidden Barrage "Cata-... ... Catadioptric"
> Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break".
> The green danmaku keep surrounding the room, until there's barely space to wal-... Wait, what? Some danmaku are touching you, but you don't feel anything!

Nijisa:

>"Eh ?"

> Marisa slowly looks at you with a grin. "... Ready to give me some hair?" She opens and closes the scissors.

Kiku-chan:

>Blush.

> "O-Of course, Cirno-chan..." Dai turns to her.
> "Okay, what I need to do-"
> Daiyousei interrupts her when suddenly kisses the ice fairy.
> "Hm?" Cirno blinks.
> Koa gently turns you to her when she grabs your shoulders. She kisses you again.

Niji White:

>"This looks a lot like Miss Reimu's."
>Investigate further.

> You keep looking around...
> The wood in this place is all rotten... The doors are inexistent...
> ... W-Wait... T-This REALLY looks like the Hakurei Shrine...
> _

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2017, 05:23:00 PM »
Daiko:

>"What was it?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2017, 05:27:11 PM »
Daiko:

>"What was it?"

> "I saw two persons walking outside the village and going away... I didn't took into account that they could have been humans, since I don't think they would be so irrational to do so at night... I didn't followed them because that." Byakuren explains.
> "Oh... so that's why you were a bit concerned when I returne?"
> "Indeed."
> _

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2017, 05:34:23 PM »
Bastet-chan:

>"Possible for what ?"

Niji-chan:

>"It's your choice honey."
>Smile, then put her at the table.

Niji Scarlet:

>"How are they touching me and not hurting me ?"

Nijisa:

>"O-Oi ! Why do you want my hair ?!"
>Turn into light.
>"Don't you have yours already ?!"

Niji White:

>"How is this possible ?"

Kiku-chan:

>Return it.
>How are our instincts at ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2017, 05:36:25 PM »
Daiko:

>"Where were they going?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »
Daiko:

>"Where were they going?"

> "I might be wrong... but I think the direction was where the Misty Lake is..." Byakuren answers.

Bastet-chan:

>"Possible for what ?"

> "Fusion!" Sakura exclaims.
> "Y-You thought about that already?" Sanae jumps.
> "Uh-huh!" She nods vigorously.

Niji-chan:

>"It's your choice honey."
>Smile, then put her at the table.

> You gently leave Yuudachi in the table.
> She crawls to where Alice is. Cuuute~.
> Alice starts to take some things of the tool box.
> Hourai lands in the table.

Niji Scarlet:

>"How are they touching me and not hurting me ?"

> "Surprised? Hehe!" Flandre starts shooting yellow bubbles around the room. When these trespass the green balls, they start to slowly go in their direction.
> Soon, the room has green and yellow balls bouncing around. They don't hurt you. It's really... funny and beautiful.

Nijisa:

>"O-Oi ! Why do you want my hair ?!"
>Turn into light.
>"Don't you have yours already ?!"

> "Hey!" She starts walking towards you. "Ya' said you wanted to live with me, isn't it? That means you have to contribute with the experiments, ze~!"

Niji White:

>"How is this possible ?"

> "W-What is possible...?" Marry looks at you confused.

Kiku-chan:

>Return it.
>How are our instincts at ?

> You return the kiss.
> They are A-Okay.
> ...
> Forget it. They are starting to change.
> _

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 06:12:31 PM »
Bastet-chan:

>"Well it's really dangerous though, i almost forgot who i was in the process."

Niji-chan:

>Approach Yuudachi.

Nijisa:

>"Well at least tell me what will you use them on ze !"

Niji White:

>"This place is exactly like one i have been before."

Niji Scarlet:

>Nod.
>"It's amazing... how can you make them not hurt like that ?"

Niji Gray:

>Go after Miss Rin.

Kiku-chan:

>If they aren't harmful, let them flow within us.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2017, 06:36:10 PM »
//I wonder if Daiko or the others are ever gonna end up acting on instinct... All of them have connected, not just him and Tsuru, iirc.
Daiko:

>"Should we try to investigate?"
>Look to our group.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2017, 07:45:22 PM »
Bastet-chan:

>"Well it's really dangerous though, i almost forgot who i was in the process."

> "Is that so?" Sakura pouts. "I wanted to fuse with Yuugi and Suika..."
> "... Fusion... I wonder how that works..." Momiji ponders.

Niji-chan:

>Approach Yuudachi.

> You get closer to Yuudachi, and so do the other fairies. She's sitting down at the table and shaking.
> Hourai pats her in the back, trying to comfort her.
> Alice prepares some strings. "Lie down, please."
> Hesitantly, Yuudachi follow orders. She looks at you. It's almost like she's at the verge of tears.

Nijisa:

>"Well at least tell me what will you use them on ze !"

> "I want to test that "body exchange" thing!" Marisa answers.

Niji White:

>"This place is exactly like one i have been before."

> "H-How?"
> You enter into what appears to be the equivalent of Reimu's room in her shrine...
> Everything here is in a decrepit state. Living here would be next to impossible. There is, however, what appears to be a futon in the center of the room that is in good shape... ... Err.. compared to the rest of the shrine, at least. It's a bit bulky... Is someone sleeping there?
> There's some kind of book next to the futon.
> Marry shivers.

Niji Scarlet:

>Nod.
>"It's amazing... how can you make them not hurt like that ?"

> "That's something I discovered yesterday!" Flandre nods with a happy smile. "When I use a Spell Card without all my might, the bullets that appear doesn't hurt anyone! It's just to show how cool it is!" She seems really happy about this. "Everyone want me control myself... and I found a way for my Spell Cards! Hehe!"

Niji Gray:

>Go after Miss Rin.

> You follow Rin.
> "W-Wait..." Corin sighs.
> You keep going to where Rin is-
> She's sitting in a corner, holding her hands against her face. She's hitting slightly the back of her head with the wall.
> Nobody can see you or her right now.

Kiku-chan:

>If they aren't harmful, let them flow within us.

> You let those feeling flow...
> You tight your grip to Koa. She does the same.
> They keep increasing... You know what are these...

//I wonder if Daiko or the others are ever gonna end up acting on instinct... All of them have connected, not just him and Tsuru, iirc.
Daiko:

>"Should we try to investigate?"
>Look to our group.

> They nod.
> "We must find them." Mystia frowns seriously.
> _

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2017, 08:06:27 PM »
Bastet-chan:

>"Unless you can come up with an safer technique, sorry, but we can't try it, i don't wanna risk losing you three..."

Niji-chan:

>"Wait, you will just shrink Hourai right ?"
>Look at Yuudachi.
>"What if we could use something else to see inside ? Something incorporeal for example like light ?"

Nijisa:

>"Body Exchange... but how does that thing about my hair fit on that ?"

Niji White:

>Slowly approach the futon and examine it.

Niji Scarlet:

>"Cool... um... how do i declare it ?"

Niji Gray:

>Silently hover to her, then hug her.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2017, 08:34:06 PM »
Daiko:

>"Alright. See you another time Miss Miko. Miss Byakuren."
>Head out.