Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 133149 times)

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
I'll give you all my ID when I get the right rolls so I'm only getting 3 and 4 stars.

Edit: My Id - 155-114-5345

I got Roy and Sakura as 5 stars  2 Lissas (on being 4 and the other 3), and Est 3 star.

I am fine with this.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:35:48 PM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
either they jack up the rates for the first roll real high or I hit a lucky star in the forehead that time because this time I only got fours and threes. Now that's more like the true mobage experience  :V
Where's even the id/friend things?
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

>get to the map with zephiel and the million big ass knights
>marth died to retribution
>sharena gets one-rounded by WTA
>hawkeye goes out in a blaze of glory and only zephiel is left

>WHEN YOU FUCKIN CLUTCH IT OUT WITH JUST ONE UNIT

maid mvp

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
The lack of Tellius games angers me still
That's lame, where's my Mia?

going from 4* to 5* apparently costs 20,000 hero feathers so yeah uhh good luck
How are we expected to farm up feathers, do they drop anywhere.

ID is 3709627825, but considering rerolling for a 5* if I don't get anything for my 3rd 20 stone roll.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

How are we expected to farm up feathers, do they drop anywhere.

as of now the only way to get any notable amount of feathers are these two ways:

1) git gud in the arena battles

2) throw obscene amounts of money at the game and sell tons of 5* (1000 feathers each)

Conqueror

sasuga gacha game

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

sasuga gacha game

fwiw games typically lax on stuff like this over time so i'd say just play and try for modest rewards, and eventually you'll get there, I think i'm going to end up with like 2k-3k feathers when this week ends if my arena progress stays constant.

Conqueror

Are arena opponents that easy to deal with? I've just been facing the easiest opponent each time because I was trying to keep the chain bonus.

Are arena opponents that easy to deal with? I've just been facing the easiest opponent each time because I was trying to keep the chain bonus.

I swap between beginner/intermediate for that too, apparently the chain bonus just all goes away if you die and it's a very significant chunk.

iirc they're all AI controlled so the more you understand how the AI acts in this game the better off you are

commandercool

• alter cool
I've only been playing arena on the hardest difficulty and there's definitely something weird going on. Like, the AI is pretty dumb, but enemy five-stars are insanely powerful. Seemingly much more so than the one on my team.

Three of the four opponents will go down easy and then Camilla will only be able to hit the last one for a couple of points of damage, even if they're a mage or a dancer or something. Definitely fishy. I can win like 75% of battles by just being not an idiot, but sometimes the enemy stats are just inexplicably insurmountable on one character.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
People seem to be making arena teams that are three low-level garbage and one facesmasher, which then smashes faces.  Kind of annoying.

5-start Tiki is carrying my team so far.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

I've only been playing arena on the hardest difficulty and there's definitely something weird going on. Like, the AI is pretty dumb, but enemy five-stars are insanely powerful. Seemingly much more so than the one on my team.

Three of the four opponents will go down easy and then Camilla will only be able to hit the last one for a couple of points of damage, even if they're a mage or a dancer or something. Definitely fishy. I can win like 75% of battles by just being not an idiot, but sometimes the enemy stats are just inexplicably insurmountable on one character.

This is why I have debuffers and such on my team so I can sort of circumvent it, though I've not tried an arena battle on the hardest difficulty yet since I don't want to get ganked out of my 6/7 chain.

commandercool

• alter cool
I've got a ninja as well and it sirt of helps, but one of the two losses I've gotten so far was just being surprised by the fact that the enemy dancer could one-shot my entire team and had ridiculous defense. Had I realized that earlier I may have been able to debuff more effectively.

The other loss was to a team with four five-stars before I had any, and I *barely* lost that one. Had I played a bit better and maybe gotten a less unfavorable map I could have won that.

commandercool

• alter cool
Second set of 20 stones cashed in.

DAAAANG FIRE EMBLEM.

I'll admit I have no idea who Sheena is and Takumi is worst brother, but what the fuck! I'll take this blind luck.

Takumi is worst brother

dont let him hear you he will set your hair on fire

commandercool

• alter cool
dont let him hear you he will set your hair on fire

That's okay, I own him. He can't even. I summoned him, didn't I?

Plus I got Camilla to protect me. Nevermind that she's weak to his weapon...

That's okay, I own him. He can't even. I summoned him, didn't I?

Plus I got Camilla to protect me. Nevermind that she's weak to his weapon...

in my completely canon universe I married them so they share stuff, and therefore shared ownership of you is transferred to him

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Ah, shit, I was looking for this thread earlier.

ID: 2773066244

I had a 4 orb roll, then a 5 orb roll and then a 5 orb roll, and all I got was this lousy shirt. I mean, these guys:

4* Lissa
4* Effie
4* Sheena
4* Setsuna
4* MCorrin

Healers are so good, man, especially in earlygame when skills are barely relevant. Lissa carried me hard, and healing always gives you EXP regardless of enemy level, so you can sit there and grind for EXP as long as one of your units can sustain damage.* Effie hits really really hard. Corrin is a keeper too.

I'm trying to level up all my units and rushing the story mode for orbs. The endgame seems to be to get a bunch of duplicates of the same character to 5* and then merge them. Right now I'm trying to figure out which of my units are the best, then grind them in the Training Tower. Still not good enough for the 6th Stratum.

* EXP gains go down as the battle lasts, so there's a limit.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:41:20 PM by BT »

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
There it is found it, my ID is 570-511-9614
And I must have not gotten marth hit at all until now because I accidentally met his warp hp threshold and ohoho woww I can see this being really useful. Did NOT think that I would still be able to take an action after warp moving.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

MatsuriSakuragi

I got the 5* Camilla on my first set of rolls ever

is she worth

commandercool

• alter cool
There it is found it, my ID is 570-511-9614
And I must have not gotten marth hit at all until now because I accidentally met his warp hp threshold and ohoho woww I can see this being really useful. Did NOT think that I would still be able to take an action after warp moving.

Yeah I just had an enemy Hector use that on me. Seems REALLY good.

is she worth

Best waifu, so... Yes?

Yeah, Camilla is very very good I think. I only have a sample size of one, but mine has very low stats for a five-star, but excellent abilities. She's a bruiser for sure. Can get up to four hits per attack pretty consistently, and she actually has a considerably buffed version of Savage Blow that still works reasonably well for softening teams up. As far as I know she's the strongest brave weapon wielder in the game and brave weapons are definitely worth having, so yeah... She's good.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.

is she worth

yes

the advantage of a really tiny map is that you can box people the fuck in super easy for easy newbie grinding

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
>tfw you don't have any orbs or money to reroll

Friend Code: 952-129-8226
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

PX

• School Idol?

is she worth
She's the only Axe user worth grabbing for now

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
2123562968 here.

Don't mind me, just sitting here with my one 4* (male Robin), along with a ton of 2* and 3* characters.

At least I've got Tiki and Henry. ;>;

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Matsy: Kill stuff with her and stuff around the corpse explodes.  Promises to be interesting.  Coming with a Brave Axe is a nice bonus since her Atk is so high naturally.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
>tfw you don't have any orbs or money to reroll

Friend Code: 952-129-8226

Don't need orbs or money to reroll. Just delete your account. All it takes is time. And you can be doing other stuff throughout 95% of it. I virtually rolled Camilla in my sleep (which is to say, got to the big data download, went to sleep, woke up a while later and did my rolls, deleted and went to sleep again while everything redownloaded).

She's the only Axe user worth grabbing for now

Is Sheena no good? The 1 move is obviously really detrimental, but giving your team +6 defenses seems super valuable.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
Don't need orbs or money to reroll. Just delete your account. All it takes is time. And you can be doing other stuff throughout 95% of it. I virtually rolled Camilla in my sleep (which is to say, got to the big data download, went to sleep, woke up a while later and did my rolls, deleted and went to sleep again while everything redownloaded).
Is it really worth deleting your account just for a reroll?
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

commandercool

• alter cool
Sure, if you're early enough along and don't mind wasting some time. I deleted my first day's worth of progress to reroll for Camilla, was worth. But if you don't feel like it it's probably not gonna kill you.