Author Topic: Len'en's .LED files  (Read 3284 times)

TTBD

• The Terrible Bullet Dodger
  • ^ This is a meme. Praise it. ^
    • I have a Youtube account!
Len'en's .LED files
« on: January 19, 2017, 06:56:52 PM »
I know this sounds stupid, but how do you actually open the .led files in any of the Len'en games (I'm trying to get sprite rips of Len'en 4, y'see)? I know that DXLibrary is the best choice, but no matter what it doesn't work for me.  :ohdear:
Looks like I don't need a signature either...

Re: Len'en's .LED files
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 03:09:33 AM »
The files are password-protected. Use DxaDecode from DxLib with the password "KisamaMiteiruna", i.e. from cmd.exe or something similar run

DxaDecode.exe -K:KisamaMiteiruna dat.led

I suppose you already have DxaDecode and all, but for anyone else, a link to the program and instructions to decode the .led files can be found at http://lenen.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications.

TTBD

• The Terrible Bullet Dodger
  • ^ This is a meme. Praise it. ^
    • I have a Youtube account!
Re: Len'en's .LED files
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 04:58:22 PM »
The files are password-protected. Use DxaDecode from DxLib with the password "KisamaMiteiruna", i.e. from cmd.exe or something similar run

DxaDecode.exe -K:KisamaMiteiruna dat.led

I know that they're password protected and all, but what do I actually type into the Command Prompt? I never really use it, so I don't have any idea.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it to work. I just had to define the fullpath instead of just the .led file. Thanks either way, though!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 05:03:02 PM by TTBD »
Looks like I don't need a signature either...