Author Topic: Play Time With... MURDEROUS GHOSTS! - Let's Play Corpse Party (Steam Ver) [17+]  (Read 1696 times)

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel

Time for me to tackle a different genre of game.

Corpse Party is a game about a bunch of high school students + their teacher (and 1 middle schooler) trapped inside a haunted school. Along the way, the must avoid vengeful ghosts who want to murder them in creative ways and keep their sanity intact.

There are a multiple version of Corpse Party (Including in 3DS where the game was bundled with 2 mini figurines). For this LP however, I'll be playing the Steam version. The Steam version has a load of differences compared to other version. The most noticeable one is the artwork.

There's a bunch of reason why I wanted I LP this game: The game is good and I wanted to spread it's love to you guys. I want to test myself how I fare against horror game and test my LP formatting skills regarding visual novel since my usual method is ineffective and a major waste to time.

WARNING!!! 

This game is M-rated. So viewer discretion is advised.

With all that said, let's begin our party.

Chapter List:

Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 Opening
- Chapter 1-1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Extra Chapter
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:05:35 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

Your Everyday NEET

Chapter 1 Opening

Using a very shady ritual to deepen your friendship. What could possibly gone wrong?

You know, there's a reason why I only use one picture to represent one character.

Your Everyday NEET

Chapter 1-1

In this chapter, I'll bring a new mechanic to this LP. Major choice making. I'll leave it to you guys when the choices have a major effect.

The choices are:
Spoiler:
A. Heed the warning and not look at the newspaper.
B. Look at the newspaper.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:11:33 PM by Your Everyday NEET »