Author Topic: Touhou OSTs recognizing  (Read 3010 times)

Touhou OSTs recognizing
« on: December 19, 2016, 06:23:11 PM »
Hello. Strange request. Is anyone can help me with recognizing Touhou OSTs in the song?
According to remywiki, everything is from PCB.
The song
I only hear Youmu, Alice, Yuyuko and Yukari's themes. (ultimate truth maybe too)
If you know, insert also time please.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 06:32:37 PM by Or1g1n »

~Shin Kuroi~

• Sleepy Cat
  • fuwaaa... sleepy...
Re: Touhou OSTs recognizing
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 03:05:32 AM »
Hello. Strange request. Is anyone can help me with recognizing Touhou OSTs in the song?
According to remywiki, everything is from PCB.
The song
I only hear Youmu, Alice, Yuyuko and Yukari's themes. (ultimate truth maybe too)
If you know, insert also time please.
Thank you.

the account seems tew be terminated. did something bad happen? (sorry if i am doing something wrong.)
yawn...

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 03:08:30 PM »
the account seems tew be terminated. did something bad happen? (sorry if i am doing something wrong.)
No, it's ok. I just playing one game and I want to make a game mode for this track, but this mode should contain "Tags". I want to put OSTs names into it

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
  • YEET!!!! *throws pollen puff*
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 04:06:51 AM »
I know I'm not as active as I used to buuuuut is there another video you know of that you can use as reference in terms of times? Knowing SDVX those sound effects that play are going to get on my nerves very quickly.
Hi. Might put something new here but idk.

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 07:07:50 PM »
I know I'm not as active as I used to buuuuut is there another video you know of that you can use as reference in terms of times? Knowing SDVX those sound effects that play are going to get on my nerves very quickly.
Here is the rar file, because puush starts playing it automatically and it doesn't have rewind.
http://puu.sh/t9XLg/a662ed3d54.rar

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
  • YEET!!!! *throws pollen puff*
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 10:58:36 AM »
I'm like half-asleep and I just remembered that this happened. Anyway, to the best of my ability the music sequence goes down like so:

0:00/0:02 (by technicality) Paradise ~ Deep Mountain
0:07 Crystallized Silver
0:16 Diao ye zong (Withered Leaf)
0:25/0:29 A weird interlude that kinda sounds like Wonderful Heaven and leads into Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple; if you want when the actual notes from Ancient Temple starts it's the second time listed
0:42 Phantom Ensemble (albeit incredibly botched up and almost unrecognizable but I can tell)
0:51 Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When?
1:00 Doll Judgment ~ The Girl Who Played With People's Shapes
1:06 The Fantastic Legend of Tohno (the notes transition very nicely)
1:10 Ultimate Truth
1:19 Bloom Nobly, Ink-Black Cherry Blossom ~ Border of Life AND Charming Domination (Rather subtle on the mashup)
1:37 A Maiden's Illusionary Funeral ~ Necro-Fantasy/Necrofantasia (take your pick, the sequence of notes are practically the same in the section they used)
1:52 Theme of Eastern Story/Mystical Dream ~ Snow or Cherry Petal (using the general Touhou title screen motif)

Hope this helps and if anyone wants to double check feel free~
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:22:53 PM by Kaisou "Moonie" Umbrana »
Hi. Might put something new here but idk.