Author Topic: Create your own bad endings  (Read 3274 times)

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
Create your own bad endings
« on: December 10, 2016, 03:27:25 AM »
So I was browsing Danbooru for Touhou fanarts when I come across one that depicted Reimu in a maid uniform, standing over a pile of [P] items.
That gave me the idea to create alternate bad ends for each of the games, that are seen only when you game over at a specific boss and did not Continue.

One of my idea is that if you lose to Remilia in EOSD, Reimu or Marisa will be forced to become Remi's maid, and Sakuya with a killer stare forces them to clean up the mess they have caused in the SDM. BAD END.

So what are your ideas on it? I would like to see what kind of unique bad ends you can come up with.
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Re: Create your own bad endings
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 04:40:05 AM »
TD: Heroine loses to Seiga, she turns the heroine into a zombie via Yoshkia bite. They become a mindless slave to the Taoists. And if it's Reimu, Miko fills the power vacuum by destroying the Hakurei Shrine and becomes dictator of The Human Village. Many heads are chopped off for being "youkai sympathizers".

PCB: With the Heroines out of the way, The Saigyou Ayakashi awakens! Yuyuko poofs out of existence, Youmu is confused as hell, and then DIES. Yukari wakes up and realizes it was a mistake to do a favor for Yuyuko while half-asleep. Then cries because she has lost her love friend again, and it was her fault, she probably kills herself after this. Winter stays eternal, the crops die out, a cult known as "The Sisterhood of the Cherry Tree" springs up to try to calm the Saigyou Ayakashi by sacrificing black haired girls to it. Nothing works. All of the humans DIE cause no food. Then all of the Youkai DIE cause no food.

EOSD: This fanfic happens.

Can't think of any others.  :(

EDIT: Wait, DDC: Sejia DEFEATS the Heroines. The Youkai rebellion continues, and all of the Human Village gets eaten (And before you ask "BUT WHAT ABOUT KENIE", Kenie was in her Youkai form at the time, so she also goes CRAZY with bloodlust). All of the Youkai DIE cause no food. Sejia gets bored because she won.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:06:50 AM by the old guy »
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 03:14:00 PM »
Bad end: Shiki Eiki actually succeeded in beating sense into people.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 02:56:36 PM »
Bad end: Shiki Eiki actually succeeded in beating sense into people.
worst bad ending confirmed

LoLK: lunarians on earth oh no, impure moon oh no
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

nav'

• nothing to see here
  • definitely not a Ditto
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 11:04:24 PM »
Bad ending: Reimu defeats Remilia, the red mist is dispersed and now the sun keeps shining right into my computer screen because that meddling shrine maiden just had to interfere why can't she just leave good people alone!!!
Рабинович глядит на плакат ?Ленин умер, но дело его живет!?
? уж лучше бы о он жил!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 11:33:15 PM »
Bad end: Suika keeps everyone partying like it's 1949

Lebon14

• 椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 09:35:01 PM »
EOSD: This fanfic happens.
Ha! That's exactly what I had in mind except for the last paragraphs.

MoF: Reimu is forced to resign since she had to close her shrine. So Sanae is now the main character!
SA: Nuclear winter for everybody... that survived that is.

...I'm seriously bad at this haha.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 03:03:20 AM »
Bad End: Byakuren wins and returns to Gensokyo.