Author Topic: Touhou 15.5: 東方憑依華 (Eastern Blooms of Possession) ~ Antinomy of Common Flowers  (Read 520382 times)

I thought she'd be the least likely of the LoLK characters to show up too (maybe after Sagume). I wonder if she's going to be the only one we get.
I'm not sure we're getting anyone else from LoLK. I'm not expecting Sagume or Junko to get involved in a Gensokyo-only incident. Seiran, Ringo, and Clownpiece might be possible, but they don't have any real importance, and with Doremy already in as the "representative" their chances to get involved dropped significantly. Hecatia has higher chance than them because she's more important lore-wise, but still a big chance she's not in.

Assuming this image is real....

Is it just me or that final boss' sillouete has horns?  I wonder if we'll have yet another fighter with an oni as the final boss, heh.

That circle looks kinda different from a normal shimenawa.  It looks kinda puffy.  Frankly, considering the name of the game, that makes me wonder if that's some kind of intricate, floating flower-crown-circle of sorts.  Or maybe smoke.

From what I can tell, too, it looks like she has long hair. 

Ofc, it could just be a fake though, but it's nice analyzing stuff.  Hehe.

...Well, the level of the bosses itself could be high, if Doremy herself have to drag her ass out of bedworld. She's the type that's way stronger than she look. As for the newhus itself though...I would like to imagine a twin, seperate as birth, one born in the physical realm and one born in the dream world. 2 minds, 2 body, yet shares the same layered view from different angle. And this incident is a chance for them to meet eyes to eyes.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Found on 4chan.  Real or fake?

What would you think?

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
What would you think?
Real stuff do pop out every once in a while there, even if rarely.  But then, it's probably fake due to the lack of sources.

On the side note, who wants to try datamining the new demo when it's out?

I want to see how the dialogue between koishi and doremy turns out. The dream and the subconscious seem like a good chemistry. And who would be her team? She's from the dream world and has no canon connection with anyone except from sagume. If sagume's not here for the job, then who will?

The answer is always Yuyuko :D

And who would be her team? She's from the dream world and has no canon connection with anyone except from sagume.

Maybe Reisen ? She doens't have much interractions with the rest of the cast either, and LolK plot and all this.

I want to see how the dialogue between koishi and doremy turns out. The dream and the subconscious seem like a good chemistry. And who would be her team? She's from the dream world and has no canon connection with anyone except from sagume. If sagume's not here for the job, then who will?

The answer is always Yuyuko :D
Do we have confirmation on how story mode would be like already?
If we do have fixed teams for story, it probably would be Sumireko. You know, because of the dream disease thing.

Fulisha of Light

• Also known as Felis-Licht
  • Light and Day Aeon ~C☆
Found on 4chan.  Real or fake?

I can tell from a distance that's 100% fake.

Here's the silhouette: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64690318

AndyPyro

• Dangerous Stranger
  • Hi Hey Hello Hai Hola
I was expecting Doremy, but at the same time, not really.

To put it bluntly, half of me was like "What!?" and the other "Told you so!"

In the end, This only adds to just how hyped I am for AoCF

Do we have confirmation on how story mode would be like already?
If we do have fixed teams for story, it probably would be Sumireko. You know, because of the dream disease thing.

Yeah i forgot about sumireko, but imo she seems great with mokou, camaraderie and all. I actually think they would have fixed couple for the story. Makes it much more interesting imo.

game2011

• mineiptXD
Funny seeing this game hyping up people when its predecessor got overwhelming negative reaction when it was announced...  I still remember over-the-top comments such as getting kicked in the balls and Christmas being ruined.

Funny seeing this game hyping up people when its predecessor got overwhelming negative reaction when it was announced...  I still remember over-the-top comments such as getting kicked in the balls and Christmas being ruined.
Wasn't that because HM was new and had a lot of issues? ULiL apparently fixes a lot of them, and AoCF look like it would be fixing up ULiL's issues, too.
...Maybe? Gotta get some of the fighting game guys here.

PurpleXCompleX

• Moon Rabbit
Yeah i forgot about sumireko, but imo she seems great with mokou, camaraderie and all.
Yeah right, Sumireko and Mokou could be possible,
but also Sumireko and Kasen judging from the recent Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapters in the Strange Creators of Outer World Magazine.

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
Yeah right, Sumireko and Mokou could be possible,
but also Sumireko and Kasen judging from the recent Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapters in the Strange Creators of Outer World Magazine.
Sumireko has been around for two years but she's already got a harem

I'm actually hpyed cuz of the story. Admittedly I'm no fighting games player, i played touhou ones just for the dialogues so I'm always glad when new games come out.

If kasen's taken then shinmyoumaru will be hardpressed to find anyone relevent to her i think? Since not-so-obvious oni and inchling can be a possible pair.

All in all, can't wait for the game!

AndyPyro

• Dangerous Stranger
  • Hi Hey Hello Hai Hola
Has there ever been talk about maybe Medicine Melancholy being a possible candidate?

and no, it's not because she's one of my favorite characters, but rather I feel she would fit with the topic of possession.

And if Mystery Spots are to come into play once again, I feel she would have "The Island of Dolls" as hers.

As for her Urban Legend, I'm not exactly sure yet...  Maybe the Okiku Doll?

That, or I could wait for another PoFV-style game with Medicine in it.  Those are fun.

game2011

• mineiptXD
Koishi's Mary the doll could've been Medicine's urban legend.  Another reason why I think 14.5 screwed up its roster...

sheep bullets. incredible.

lol... the character from the fake silhouette/cover (Shiunkai Amane) was also featured in a fake "leak" screenshot of HSiFS's stage 4 from right after the trial was released... Looks like Amane's the official fake screenshot Touhou :V

game2011

• mineiptXD
Shouldn't the demo be out already?

Drake

Reitaisai had literally just started at the time of your post...

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

game2011

• mineiptXD
Thought it started yesterday...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Thought it started yesterday...
Reitaisai is usually on a Sunday.

It's night already and there still no news about the demo :(

Please give me some sources on the updates of the game today

There's been a few japanese streams floating around, including one by Iruka Unabara himself: https://www.youtube.com/embed/wzqlTTLsMFU

Changes I've noticed:
  • The possession gauge starts each round at the halfway point. This is also the minimum level when it can be used
  • Just hitting your opponent produces pink "H" (short for hyoui, possession) items that replace the purple magatamas.
  • It seems that the gauge drains only from damage and recovering white health. Nitori's occult move uses this gauge instead of having a seperate one like in ULiL
  • The gauge also recovers much faster after it's been rendered unusable, and Last words are stronger, though they still need full possession and spell meter

The Palanquin Ship is among the Demo stages. Its theme is 聖輦船空を往く(roughly, The Palanquin Ship Going Through The Sky)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 12:32:19 PM by RoamerB »

game2011

• mineiptXD
I'm waiting for someone to datamine the game, though I wouldn't be surprised if we find nothing like last time...

game2011

• mineiptXD
Any news on datamining?

PK

• Border of Whatever
Dunno, but they released a patch for the Autumn Reitaisai version today.