Author Topic: Touhou 15.5: 東方憑依華 (Eastern Blooms of Possession) ~ Antinomy of Common Flowers  (Read 520335 times)

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
  • "So all I have to do is 'kyuu', and..."
    • flan.moe
I just love how Reisen's hair is longer than her full height now.

Because ankle length just wasn't long enough.

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
I wonder if the full version will have last words... Duo last words would be awesome, but I doubt they'd make one for every possible combination(225+).

I wonder if the full version will have last words... Duo last words would be awesome, but I doubt they'd make one for every possible combination(225+).

A combination of last words would be pretty dope.

They could also just do what they did with Spell Cards: you just combo them into each other. Like Reimu uses her Last Word, hits, and when it ends, Marisa catches the enemy in hers. But I guess that might look kind of weird, if it's the same as Urban Legend in Limbo's Last Words.

They could also just do what they did with Spell Cards: you just combo them into each other. Like Reimu uses her Last Word, hits, and when it ends, Marisa catches the enemy in hers. But I guess that might look kind of weird, if it's the same as Urban Legend in Limbo's Last Words.
Or maybe they could do something like JJBA Eyes of Heaven: special duo will have special Last word.

Suspicious person

• Just a humble wanderer
  • How suspicious~
Game looks promising from the looks of it, but I'm still pretty curious about how "getting rid of your partner / slave in times of emergency" is supposed to work, tho... guess I have to wait for a few more hours for that  :V

Also goodbye smash balls and Lunar Capital mystery spot, you're not gonna be missed

Yes, I can confirm Unabara said "25 percent" when asked about completion.

Since Tasofro is a small team that can't divide themselves on multiple fighting games, AoCF probably began development almost immediately after they wrapped up ULiL PS4. Which means it took them less than 5 months to reach 25%. And the remaining tasks don't have to take the same amount of time to complete. Still...

I don't think they can make it to Autumn Reitaisai.

EDIT: And this means for the purpose of the non-game media, either AoCF will have to take place after HSiFS, or they will have to dodge the topic of what transpired in AoCF.

Going by that, the game is still a year away. Geez.

The gameplay videos look promising, but I can't judge the feel of float in the video, I'll have to feel it myself, since I continue to find it gameruining when executed poorly.

OrbOrigin

• "The galaxy of light is calling me!"

They might be make a tandem Last Words, but only with a specific pairing. Especially when a certain pair was pre-made for Story Mode.

Game looks promising from the looks of it, but I'm still pretty curious about how "getting rid of your partner / slave in times of emergency" is supposed to work, tho... guess I have to wait for a few more hours for that  :V

Also goodbye smash balls and Lunar Capital mystery spot, you're not gonna be missed

I believr the Occult Ball thing might relegated to subplot. The Lunar Capital one in particular will be a focus in this game

Gondolin

• The Hidden Rock
I believr the Occult Ball thing might relegated to subplot. The Lunar Capital one in particular will be a focus in this game

Am I mistaken or wasn't that resolved in LoLK?

Drake

It was, basically. It's the Urban Legend incident that apparently sprung forth this one, and using the urban legends are clearly still a thing judging by the special attacks we've seen.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

It also drained the Perfect Possession meter when Occult attacks were used and when they were hit by the Occult attacks.

Touhou 7.5 IaMP was released half a year after Touhou 8 IN.
people might not actually remember this, but SWR was originally going to be touhou 9.8 but got renumbered due to delays

additional trivia: caster's port is 7500 because iamp is 7.5. swr's port? 10800. they were clearly thinking about going for 10.8, when 10.5 ended up not happening they took that.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
there's gameplay streams of the game happening on NND right now and looks like the white health recovers while you are controlling the assist. However, since both share the same health bar, getting hit as the assist will still bring your health down.

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
I don't suppose anyone's got any suggestions if the demo flat out refuses to launch or even do anything at all?  :ohdear:

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
I don't suppose anyone's got any suggestions if the demo flat out refuses to launch or even do anything at all?  :ohdear:
...oh god
don't tell me
if it has anything to do with anti-hacking checks and nvidia drivers i'm gonna shit

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
First, like Unabara said, you should disable Win8.1's touchscreen keyboard, if you have a touchscreen.

Then, when the game fails to start, it should leave behind a log file like th155.exe.log, which contains the paths of the suspect files. Since the previous tool th145launch.exe is ineffective on AoCF, your only current solution is to find and rename these files.

After renaming the files, you may find that only th155_log.exe works. This is actually because th155_log.exe forces you to run it with Administrator privilege. If you encounter an error about "Hoke" when running th155.exe, try running it as an Admin.
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

7TC7

• In best company
Any idea about what determines what the switch-button does? Sometimes it switches between characters, sometimes it shoots occult attacks/attacks with your slave and sometimes it does flat out nothing. All with a full partner-bar. Also, can't seem to consistently call my partner during double spellcards.
< picture leads to my YouTube channel

No characters leaks this time. The game doesn't even contains "nitori" or "ichirin" in its data file (and I talk about the game's decrypted files of course), so I really doubt there's any trace of new characters. Any leaked character is probably fake (but there's still a chance that I missed it).
th155 tools (yeah, I didn't rename some things so there's a lot of th145 everywhere but it's th155): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1jzCIkoNdTRd0hhMkx4WnFqWjA

Also, I heard the hacked binary I made to work on the game fixes the "the game doesn't open" bug, you can download it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1jzCIkoNdTRRFBQOGtXX0lEc1E
Images dump incoming in a few hours.

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
No characters leaks this time. The game doesn't even contains "nitori" or "ichirin" in its data file (and I talk about the game's decrypted files of course), so I really doubt there's any trace of new characters. Any leaked character is probably fake (but there's still a chance that I missed it).
th155 tools (yeah, I didn't rename some things so there's a lot of th145 everywhere but it's th155): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1jzCIkoNdTRd0hhMkx4WnFqWjA

Also, I heard the hacked binary I made to work on the game fixes the "the game doesn't open" bug, you can download it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1jzCIkoNdTRRFBQOGtXX0lEc1E
Thank you for everything! Though Network play seems disabled in this patch?

For players: you may still need to run brliron's th155_2.exe as Admin.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:55:21 PM by cuc »
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

Is it just me, or I put the game folder on the tasofro folder, along with the other game :/

how do you used that double spell card thing anyway? I tried using the same button again when she's performing the spell card, but it doesn't work

how do you used that double spell card thing anyway? I tried using the same button again when she's performing the spell card, but it doesn't work

We definitely need an answer to this.

Anyway, seems okay for me except for the fact that Z+X is now spellcard and A is occult attack, which is very confusing. Lol I've been smashing buttons in between Z, X, and A whenever I perform the Master's spellcard. I rarely get the chance to fo the Master and Slave spellcard attack.

And oh, how to switch to slave without performing the spell, as in to quick change during the battle? I think I pressed A there, but I tried doing it again somehow, but it didn't work.

Wow, what fast work. Eventually, we'll get the characters tho. Maybe in about nine months? T.T

Too bad there's no replay showcase, but meh, I shouldn't argue about it since it is a demo

Try using A while performing a first spell card, I think you have to hold it.

7TC7

• In best company
Seems like holding A switches, pressing it quick uses occult, pressing it quick while holding forward uses your slave.
And grabbing is the same input as spell card? so can't grab with full meter, unless you switch into slave?
Also, double spell is holding A during a spell.

Edit: No, grabbing is just holding forward and pressing Z, so those don't interfere with each other.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 11:59:02 AM by 7TC7 »

Seems like holding A switches, pressing it quick uses occult, pressing it quick while holding forward uses your slave.
And grabbing is the same input as spell card? so can't grab with full meter, unless you switch into slave?
Also, double spell is holding A during a spell.

Edit: No, grabbing is just holding forward and pressing Z, so those don't interfere with each other.

Thank yiu so much bruh. You made my night.

Thanks, I will tried it.

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
When do you think we'll see new characters?  Wouldn't be surprised if it's a a week or so before release...

Hoping for data mined stuff, soon!  Assuming Tasofro left everything in there...

7TC7

• In best company
After a playing a bit, the timer seems to be the only thing I don't really like about the game right now and if you play aggressively enough it usually won't get in your way anyways.
After figuring it out, I really like how this controls and feels. Can't wait to try out more combinations in the full game. Right now ReimuMokou seems to work quite well. Wonder if that will be the Story Mode team for those two, still.

Any gameplay/combo videos yet, or is it still too early?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 02:34:47 PM by shockdude »
Playing Touhou since 18 March 2012. Playing video games since 19XX.
Normal 1CC: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS, CtC.
Extra 1CC: EoSD, PCB+Phantasm, IN, PoFV (K&S), MoF, SA, TD, HSiFS, CtC+Phantasm.
Hard 1CC: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, CtC.
Lunatic 1CC: EoSD

I was just wondering, what's the cause behind the issue? I had the same problem and it was fixed when I used this binary myself.

I hope this is just a case of Tasofro not doing enough bug-testing.