Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V? Its a idea anyone want to pitch in?  (Read 5807 times)

Grand Theft Auto V? Its a idea anyone want to pitch in?
« on: November 29, 2016, 02:03:41 AM »
I seen touhou mods for GTA IV I was wondering is it possible to  work on modding a game like GTA V into touhou  changing the character's cut scene models into that of the character 

Trevor can be either Reimu or Alice

Franklyn can be either Marisa or Yuuka

Michael can be either Patchouli or Flandre

the list goes on and on and eventually all the cut-scene characters  be modded without fears of the game crashing  and the game be more enjoyable to go exploring and I hoping for touhou spell mods in GTA V carnage in GTA V becomes so fun people be hooked for hours

I need some riggers I be the tester the tester gives feedback on model's condition like cripple model or messed up disjointed  like running tests before it can be released by having someone test it in GTA V .  Basically explaining to which folders / files needs to be replaced or changed   they might as well give credits to the modders /riggers that make the models on their YouTube channel :)

I really hope my idea becomes reality

Coming soon Touhou models for you guess it finally Grand Theft Auto 5
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 09:28:01 AM »
Me and an friend of mines is working and testing models for GTAV it will be rigged I don't trust GTA5-mods you know  people be like stealing an model without crediting the model creator which is the original author the rigger and the converter the one who replaces the  files with the rigged files

All of the modelers in MMD community will be asked for permission by me to allow me and my friend to make the models  its for GTA5 not some mmorpg like team fortress 2 GTA5 is missing touhou there has been touhou models for GTA 4 sadly not one person made or put models in GTA 5 I seeing an window of hope think of GTA5 being modded with touhou characters the game would be more fun

All the peds including strippers and cutscene peds be modded the game will be less nude or hardly I thinking of adding an voice mod for Franklyn and Lamar

Testing is slowly  my friend is completely new to this its going to take an while before  we do the actually rigging and the modding

One ped model will be test to see if the model been converted successfully 

:]
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 06:58:48 AM by Helepolis »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Coming soon Touhou models for you guess it finally Grand Theft Auto 5
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 10:24:41 AM »
"Shit, CeeJay, shit!"  -The wisest human

To be less unclear, this sounds real neat and I wish you luck.

I have to be strict on GTA V community theft is an issue
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 11:11:51 PM »
Thanks I have to make sure I post files on an site where it be better for me to put an password you know there is that theft issues with mod makers in general  and many more 

edit:
I have to be careful if I plan to make scripts soon  there been reports of theft people making ripoffs of someone's else work even work putting models on sites to be sold for an price again its like MMD version of an few incidents of theft  also there been reports of people posting someone's work on another GTA -modding site which is kinda bad  lets not forget video theft  usually people watch YouTube videos and download via addons and re-upload there comes an few d*cks that likes to not credit the uploader who actually made the video  its theft either way aka copyright infringement because its identical     to the original I dunno if I should upload the models onto GTA modding sites because soon one gets uploaded someone else re uploads without crediting the one who released the models also the original author who made the models

Its really bad how GTA V community went down the drain the first minute you make an script and upload it the next minute it gets ripoff with identical signatures aka counterfeit  by someone else be careful on GTA  modding sites

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 07:00:26 AM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: I have to be strict on GTA V community theft is an issue
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 06:58:30 AM »
Just want to note that out of the few topics you created, you've been ranting about theft and not to be trusted people from a GTA modding community that has nothing to do with our Touhou community.

Please keep your threads and/or posts organised. You're posting style resembles that of facebook/twitter. I'm going to merge your threads together because they are all related.

Edit: done
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 07:00:47 AM by Helepolis »

Re: Grand Theft Auto V? Its a idea anyone want to pitch in?
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 12:53:45 AM »

Some reports of theft in the GTA community itself examples includes stealing people's work without giving credits I live stream the models first before releasing by the time I live stream them people will be asking me to give them links 

I just want to make sure there won't be an repeat of what happened with the GTA-sa community v MMD community

Short story short the authors posted models on their blogs  but people downloaded and not crediting  them they got mad and withdraw their models by deleting their blogs  they were angry people wasn't crediting them 

Now I hope people credit me for releasing these models and credit the original author  I am doing it out of kindness  and niceness     the models are slowly progressing   

You misread my statements as rants  let me point out  if you upload an work on lets just say an site and people like it and then you started doing browsing like an regular person would and came across another site with your work posted by someone else  without your constant of course you would be mad and want the post to be removed so you flagged the post as copyright because its your work  and the person shouldn't never uploaded it without asking you

I hope that doesn't confuse you 

By the way the downloads be limited 

I kinda prefer feedback like  "I hope to see some models soon" or "Keep us informed with updates "  sounds to me you slightly being a bit rude to me

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:58:46 AM by cirno67 »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 10:45:41 AM »
I'll accept your explanation that I might misread or misunderstood. Though the point is that you're posting about things which have nothing to do with our forum. We're not a GTA community. We're a Touhou Project community. We have no control over other communities or people within that community.

I can understand your frustration as stealing and not crediting is indeed not appreciated. However, that is no reason to start spamming multiple threads/post and putting up a hostile attitude. Please stop that.

Finally, about your feedback. To be honest, you haven't shown any thing aside from presenting an idea. There was lack of interest. What ever the reason, there is no obligation for people to fake interest. Asking for forced feedback is actually in my opinion more rude. Nobody likes being forced.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 02:31:39 AM »
Trevor can be either Reimu or Alice

Franklyn can be either Marisa or Yuuka

Michael can be either Patchouli or Flandre
Trevor should be Reimu or Yuuka, he's violent and so are they. Franklin should be Marisa, he's the young and riskless type, much like she is. And Michael should be Mokou, they both have the "I've seen it all" attitude.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi