Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 16F  (Read 188642 times)

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 16F
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2016, 05:38:15 PM »

So with this system you can actually choose whose item to get, which is pretty nice (I was afraid that it would randomly give out items for random party members, including ones I'm not even using)

EDIT: There are new skills to be found and each character get some generic skills too. Mokou gets a 60 pt skill that lets her keep Fighting Spirit even when switched to the back, Sheer Force, Desperation, and Imperishable Shooting. I have to go out for a doctor's appointment right now; I'll look at all of them later.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:47:33 PM by RegalStar »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2016, 06:05:44 PM »
holy shitballs.

...with so many characters, hopefully you can figure out how to hack the number higher and get them all at a better pace than manually XD Although I'd like to ask how the system for getting them at all works! It's nice to know it's manual, though.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 06:08:28 PM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2016, 06:13:00 PM »
Oh! Just got a lucky floor!! And I don't know the effects :ohdear:

EDIT: Oh! Apparently the money and exp bonus just got higher.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 06:20:10 PM by Kogachii ♡ »
Mwahahahahha!

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2016, 06:59:19 PM »
Yeah, the character specific ones each have their own names, I remember back when Regal translated all the stuff I datamined he didn't translate the names, just gave the general effect. Really good to hear though that you can pick and choose which of those items you can grab, I'm guessing from that it's an equivalent 1 Infinity Gem per item?

On that note, I decided since I actually want to experience the Plus Disk stuff in this lifetime to go back and redo the postgame on my Team 9 savefile (since my original Team 9 file got lost and I redid the game). Got the 12 Shadows down, got the 3 Deformed Bosses down, all that's left are the other three of the big postgame bosses (seems I already took down "C", completely forgot about that), Enhanced Boss Rush, and Ame-no-Murakumo Avatar and I'll be more comfortable doing Plus Disk. By the by, Diva makes the Shadow of Knowledge "not incredible bullshit", screw that fight otherwise.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2016, 07:09:46 PM »
I forgot how I did refight shadow of knowledge. Hina+Orin+Mokou+Meiling? I know it was touch.

Maybe I should have brought in Reisen to heavily reduce mys damage, at least for the first flare to make the start easier. Diva does sound like a good idea after you debuff it's speed down. >_>

Diva, what a weird class. At least it does have normal use with the speedup skill. Boss over 9000 atb? Use the speed song and let -everyone- get their turn immediately instead of just the boss. They're normally way faster than your party, after all.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2016, 10:41:44 PM »
And I'm done. Funny thing is that there's apparently a bug with active spells, because most of them are given to the wrong character. Only one of them is unaffected (or maybe it was the cause?) As such Nitori should have a spell that I'm not seeing at the moment. It should be the same one I posted back in 15F Page 15 though.

Spoiler:
Reimu:
Fantasy Seal -Blink- (10*16): When the user receives a turn, increase Fantasy Seal -Blink- counter by 1. When user is in the front, increase user's all stats by (5*counter)% and all other frontliner's SPD by (3*counter)%. The counter maxes out at SLv.
Barrier Expert (1*50): Add PAR effect with medium accuracy and medium effect to all offensive actions. It stacks with PAR from skills and equipment.
Super Youkai Buster (2*40): Increase Youkai Buster's damage bonus to Youkai. This effect applies to all frontliners.

Marisa:
Hakkoro Charge Mode (1*80): When the user receives a turn or recovers in the back, increase Hakkoro Charge counter by 1. Increase user's damage by (3*counter)%. The counter maxes out at 33, and will not be reduced in battle. [Persumably, it means things like Shredder won't dispel it]
Hakkoro Custom Mode (1*70): Incrase Magic Missile, Asteroid Belt and Master Spark's damage by 15%. This skill will not work if Hakkoro Charge Mode is learned.
Magic Missile Drain (10*7): When Magic Missile successfully inflicts damage to an enemy, recover user's MP by SLv.

Rinnosuke:
Real Original Owner of Ame-no-Murakumo (10*10): But he really was just an owner. Add "slightly debuff all stats" to all offensive actions, and add "slightly buff all stats" to all auxillary actions.
Guts (2*5)

Keine:
Impervious Formation Change (1*50): When the user uses Formation Change to swap a backliner to the front while having at least 1 TP, increase that character's ATB to 9999 and reduce user's TP by 1.
Were-Hakutaku Change (10*7): Increase user's all base stats by (SLv*1). [All base stats increase is equivalent of 0.1 growth rate.]
Ability to Create History (3*25): Increase History Accumulation's maximum stack by SLv.

Momiji:
Wolf Tengu's Sword and Shield (8*16): When the user performs an offensive action, increase user's ATK by (Slv*3)%. When the user uses concentrate or formation change, increase user's DEF and MND by (SLv*3)%.
Youkai Mountain Alliance? (2*25): Synergy for Aya, Momiji, Nitori and Hina at (Slv*7)% per member
Encounter with a Strong Foe (1*10)

Youmu:
Asura's Blood (1*75): Increase user's damage as HP goes down. The bonus increases as user's HP decreases, up to a maximum of 110%.
Silence like Nirvana (3*50): When the user receives fatal damage while having "Swordmaster's Spirit" buff, (Slv*33)% chance to remove the buff and reduce the user's TP by 10 to survive by 1 HP.
Hakugyoukurou's Master and Servant (2*25): When Youmu and Yuyuko are either in the frontline or backline, increase skill holder's all stats by (Slv*5)%.

Kogasa:
The Sweet Taste of Others' Terror (1*60): When user receives a turn, slightly recover all frontliner's HP. The HP recovery is increased in proportion to the number of allies or enemies under the effect of Terror. It is also increased in battles which disables fleeing.
Terror Enough to Cause Death (10*10): When attacking an enemy inflicted with Terror using one of Kogasa's spellcards, increase damage by (Slv*10)%. When this effect activates, there is a (SLv*2)% chance of removing the Terror status from the enemy.
Speedy Formation Change (2*5): [The one that affects the switcher, not the switchee]

Rumia:
Great Piercing Attack (1*60): When user has learned Piercing Attack as well, its effect is strengthened. More defense-piercing damage will be inflicted.
All-covering Robe of Darkness (1*60): Moonlight Ray will inflict all status ailments except debuffs. Dark Side of the Moon will inflict debuffs on all stats.
Youkai that Lurks in Darkness (10*10): Incrase evasion by (Slv*8).
Proof of Kinship (1*100): Synergy skills learned by the user will have half effect for each partner in the back rather than the front.
I'm Fine Even by Myself (1*50): If no character in the party of 12 has learned the skill "Team ⑨", increase user's all stats by 16%.

Cirno:
Avenge the Tomboy (1*70): When user uses a SPD debuff inflicting spell and the debuff fails, inflicts the SPD debuff at 1/5 strength regardless of resistance.
Acrobatic Tomboy Fairy (8*9): Increase user's base SPD by SLv, and evasion by (SLv*4).
Proof of Kinship (1*100): Synergy skills learned by the user will have half effect for each partner in the back rather than the front.
I'm Fine Even by Myself (1*50): If no character in the party of 12 has learned the skill "Team ⑨", increase user's all stats by 16%.

Minoriko
Myraid Goddess of Good Harvest (1*75): Using either Sweet Potato Room or Owatoshi Harvest will also activate the effect of the other spell (treated as Lv1).
Protection of Plants (8*15): Regenerates HP at (SLv*1)% per turn. This effect can regenerate over the user's Maximum HP, up to 150% of the the user's maximum HP.
Symbol of Good Harvest (2*40): Increase the effect of "Ability to Control Harvests" by further increasing the passive MAG buff by (SLv*4)%.

Komachi
Enma and Shinigami (2*25): When Komachi and Eiki are either in the frontline or backline, increase user's all stats by (Slv*5)%.
Shinigami's Scythe (8*12): Increase Narrow Confines of Avici's damage by ATK multiplied by (SLv*10)%, and increase Short Life Expectancy, Ferriage in the Deep Fog and Scythe that Chooses the Dead's damage by MAG multiplied by (Slv*10)%.
Lazy Shinigami's Motivation (5*10): Increase PAR, HVY and DTH resistance by (SLv*12).

Chen
Shikigami's Multi-accel Attack (1*75): After attacking an enemy, increase user's "Multi-accel Attack" counter by 1. When the user attacks, increase user's ATK by (counter*10)%. When any frontliner other than the user acts, remove the counter. Multi-accel Counter maxes out at 5.
Bakeneko that's Too Fast for One's Eyes (10*6): Increase evasion by (SLv*6).

Nitori
Improved Versatile Machine (1*50): Reduce the delay of Portable Versatile Machine.
Youkai Mountain Alliance? (2*25): Synergy for Aya, Momiji, Nitori and Hina at (Slv*7)% per member
???

Parsee
Jealousy Bomber (1*40): Large Box and Small Box will inflict high damage more often.
Green Eyed Monster (1*80): Increase the effect of user's all debuff and status infliction by 50%.
Final Blow of Jealousy (1*66): Doubles the effect of Final Blow.

Wriggle
Swarm of Shining Bugs (1*50): Increase user's DEF/MND by 25% when any ally or enemy is inflicted with PSN.
Nightbug Carnival (1*40): Greatly increase the damage of Nightbug Tornado on enemies inflicted with PSN.

Kaguya
Power of Moon Princess Hiding in Earth (1*50): When user is in the front, all other frontliners can ignore 25% of enemies' defense.
Lunar Ilmenite (5*20): Rarely, when user receives a turn, restore all of user's MP.
Five Impossible Requests (1*75): When user uses a personal spellcard, increase Five Impossible Requests counter by 1. When user attacks while Five Impossible Requests counter is at 5, remove the counters and increase user's damage by 75%.

Mokou
Continued Spirit (1*60): Fighting Spirit will not disppear when the user switches to the back, but rather be reduce by 1 level.
Sheer Force (1*15)
Desperation (2*5)
Imperishable Shooting (1*80): Increase user's ATK as TP goes down. For every TP consumed, increase ATK by 1%.

Aya
Proof of the Fastest (1*80): For every attack evaded, increase "Proof of the Fastest" counter by 1. Increase user's SPD by (counter*4)% and damage by (counter*15)%. The counter caps at 5. It will not disappear from being switched out or damaged, and will continue for the rest of the battle.
Watchful Eye of the Crow Tengu (4*15): Increase skill holder's Evasion by 10. [actually SLv*10]

Mystia
Intense Sight Narrowing (1*66): When user is in the front, increase all frontliner's evasion by 20%. When an attack is evaded by any frontliner while user is in the front, reduce the attacking enemy's all stats slightly. This will succeed regardless of the enemy's debuff resistance.
Deaf to all but the Song (1*66): Strengthen Silent Singing Voice's effect, so that even a single enemy or ally inflicted with SIL will activate Silent Singing Voice counter to Lv6.

Kasen
Adversity+ (2*25): Further increase Adversity's damage bonus by (Slv*10)%.
Healthy Mind and Body (1*70): When the user is not under the effect of any status ailments, increase ATK, DEF, MAG and MND by 10%.
Four Devas of Mt. Ooe? (2*25): Synergy for Kasen, Yuugi and Suika at (Slv*7)% per member
Summon Dragon and Tiger (5*25): MP Cost 8 / Target self / SPI / Auxillary / Summons a pet dragon and Tiger, granting the user the effects "Tiger of the Front" and "Dragon of the AnusRear". Tiger of the Front will double damage 25% of the time, and Dragon of the Rear will reduce damage by 25%. Both effects have a chance of disappearing when they activate.

Nazrin
Extra Attack (2*12): [So I wasn't hallucinating when I saw it in RevC...]
Efficient Formation Change (2*5): [The version which affects the switchee rather than the switcher]
Wisdom of the Tiny Clever General (33*4): When attacking an enemy, there's a (Slv)% chance that the damage is increased by 100%.

Hina
Sorrowful Exiled Doll (1*50): When the user receives a turn while there are allies under the effect of status ailments, halve the effects of all ailments affecting allies.
Cursed Hina Dolls (1*120): When attacking with Hina's personal spellcards, increase damage on enemies inflicted with debuffs. The damage increase is in proportion with the strength of debuffs on the enemy.

Orin
Vengeful Cat Spirit's Erratic Steps (1*120): Increase the activation rate of Extra Attack.
Rekindling of Dead Ashes (1*66): When attacking, ignore 30% of target's defenses.

Okuu
Self Tokamak (1*88): Ignore the MP increase effect of Overheating. Also removes the DEF/MND/SPD debuffing effect of Uncontained Nuclear Reaction.
High Blazing (5*12): When under the effect of Fighting Spirit, increase user's FIR-elemental damage by (Fighting Spirit Lv * SLv)%.

Satori
Extra Experiences of Trauma (1*70): When user receives a turn, inflict fixed damage equal to (user's current HP/2) to all enemies. This effect will never kill any enemies.
Terrifying Hypnotism (3*40): Further increase Trauma Recollection's damage bonus when hitting a weakness by (Slv*12)%. This effect only applies to the user.

Yuugi
Dreadful Raging Waves (1*40): When the user receives a turn while there are allies with full HP, increase those character's ATK and DEF slightly.
Ability to Cause Supernatural Phenomenom (2*30): When Yuugi attacks while having full MP, icnrease damage inflicted by (SLv*15)%.
Last Fortress+ (1*50): Double the effect of Last Fortress.
Four Devas of Mt. Ooe? (2*25): Synergy for Kasen, Yuugi and Suika at (Slv*7)% per member

Meiling
Roc-Killing Fist (1*70): Rarely when attacked by an enemy, make a counterattack with irresistable PAR. The activation rate is increased in consumerate with the number of SDM Residents in front.
Spiral Light Step (1*45): Reduce damage from enemies by 10%.
Chinese Girl's Super Qigong (1*70): Double Chinese Girl's Qigong's damage bonus.

Alice
Precision Operation Doll (8*15): When attacking an enemy, user the lower of the enemy's DEF and MND (Slv*10)% of the time.
Emergency Treatment Doll (1*50): When user receives a turn, recover HP by (user's MaxHP - user's Current HP) / 5.
Additional Doll Guard (1*60): Increase Doll Guard's effect by increasing the user's evasion by (SLv*32).

Patchouli
Infinite Repertoire of Great Library (1*50): When using a skill, reduce MP cost by half.
Asthma Relieving Medicine (2*35): Increase base HP by (SLv*10).
High Speed Aria (5*20): When using a Patchouli-specific spell, halve the delay (SLv*12)% of the time.

Eirin
Eirin's Special Super-Durable Medicine (10*10): Increase all elemental affinity by SLv*6, and all status resistance by SLv*4.
Wisdom of the Sage of Moon (10*8): When attacking an enemy inflicted with PSN, PAR or SIL using Mercury Sea or Omoikane Device, increase damage by (SLv*10)%.
Pharmacist's Fatal Poison Mixing (1*56): Further increase Pharmacist's Poison Mixing's SIL [sic] effect.

Reisen
Red Eyes of Sun and Storms (1*50): If the user has learned People of the Moon as well, completely ignore enemy MND 25% of the time when attacking.
Enhanced Broad Mind Modulation (1*60): Increase the MND debuffing effect of Broad Mind Modulation.
Magnificent Vertigo (1*80): Increase the resistance lowering effect of Intense Vertigo.

Sanae
Miracle of Fafrotskies (1*60): When user receives a turn, recover MP for all frontliner slightly. For every frontliner with 50% or less MP, increase amount of recovery.
Sacrificing Shrine Maiden (1*40): When Last Wish activates, all backliner also receives half of its effect, and Moriya's Protection's activation rate is increased.
Super Youkai Buster (2*40): Increase Youkai Buster's damage bonus to Youkai. This effect applies to all frontliners.

Iku
Magic Counter+ (1*80): Increase the power of Magic Counter's counterattack.
Thunder in the Abstruse Clouds (1*40): Increase PAR resistance by 128. When the user takes a turn, removes PAR from all frontliners, and for each character affected this way, increase both user and that character's all stats by 20%.
Orb of the Five-Clawed Dragon (3*66): Increase base MAG by (Slv*8).

Suika
Earth Spirits -Gathering- (1*40): When the user takes a turn, any frontliner with full HP will receive a slight MAG and MND buff.
Pandemonium of Dissipating Rain (4*30): When the user attacks while having full HP, increase damage by (Slv*5)%.

Ran
Wizard Fox's Thoughts (10*6): Increase maximum MP by (Slv*1).
Kokkuri-san's Contract (4*40): If Super-hard Fast Arithmetic is learned, there's a (SLv)% chance that Banquet of 12 General Gods and Eight Million Holy Boards will not halve its effect on backliners. [That's uselessly low. I think it's actually SLv*10%, but someone will have to test it out later]
Fried Tofu Power Up (5*10): Increase all base stats by (Slv*2).

Remilia
Vampire Attack (1*50): When user attacks an enemy, recover user's HP by 8%.
Piercing Attack (2*5)
Bad Lady Scramble (5*25): MP Cost 5 / Targets all enemies / DRK / Direct Attack / Accuracy+0 / DRK-elemental attack that hits all enemies. Its power isn't anything to write home about; rather, its biggest draw is giving Remilia an all-targetting spell.

Sakuya
Jack the Ripper's Silver Knife (1*60): When user receives a turn, increase "Jack the Ripper" counter by 1. When attacking, increase damage by (counter*5)%. When taking damage, the counter amount is halved. The counter caps at 20.
Sakuya's World (1*128): Increase the PAR effects of Private Square. Additionally, when user is in the front, resistance ignornace PAR attacks may be nullifieid.

Kanako
Divine Authority (5*25): When using Mad Dance on Medoteko, increase Onbashira counter by 1. User receives a damage bonus of (counter*10)%, and reduces all damage taken by (counter*5)%. The counter caps at (Slv). The effect does not disappear until the battle ends.
Majesty+ (3*20): Further Increase Majesty's self-buffing effect by (SLv)%.

Suwako
Kero Kero Hibernation (5*30): When the user recovers in the back, increase Kero Kero Hibernation counter by 1. Increase user's damage by (counter*20)%. The counter maxes at SLv. When the user performs any offensive action, remove the counter.
Chytrid Resistance (10*8): Increase all status resistance by (SLv*5).

Tenshi
More Enduring Celestial (1*60): At the start of each battle, grants the user a +30% buff on DEF and MND. This effect will activate even if user is in the back, and stacks with Enduring Celestial.
Keypoints of Defense (15*10): When user receives an attack, increase user's DEF and MND by (SLv)%.
Seven Celestial Peaches (4*30): Increase user's base HP by (SLv*7).

Flandre
Restraint of Madness and Destruction (1*60): Ignore Starbow Break, Forbidden Fruit and Laevatein's side-effect 50% of the time.
Vampire Attack (1*50): When user attacks an enemy, recover user's HP by 8%.
Madness Spread (2*40): Increase the effect of "Smoldering Madness" by further increasing the passive ATK buff by (SLv*4)%.

Yuyuko
Saigyou Ayakashi's Seal (4*30): Incrase Base HP by (SLv*10).
True Power of Hakugyokurou's Mistress (1*40): Further increase Hakugyokurou's Mistress's effect by increasing the DTH chance reduction by (SLv*30)%.
Majesty+ (3*20): Further Increase Majesty's self-buffing effect by (SLv)%.
Hakugyoukurou's Master and Servant (2*25): When Youmu and Yuyuko are either in the frontline or backline, increase skill holder's all stats by (Slv*5)%.

Yuuka
Dangerous Paraise (1*150): If the user has learned Extra Attack, when the user uses Concentrate, the next offensive action will surely activate Extra Attack.
Protection of Plants (8*15): Regenerates HP at (SLv*1)% per turn. This effect can regenerate over the user's Maximum HP, up to 150% of the the user's maximum HP.
Master Spark (5*30): MP Cost 30 / Targets all enemies / MYS / Magic Attack / Super finishing blow stolen by Marisa. Its power is a little different from Marisa's version, but it's still a very strong spell. [somehow this spell escaped the corridor spell shuffling bug...]

Yukari
First Category Perpetual Motion Device (1*70): When the skill holder has buffs, reduce the decaying rate of buffs on the user.
Enhanced Shikigami Usage (1*60): Shikigami "Ran Yakumo+" will receive the same damage bonus from Ran and Chen in the back as if they are in the front.
Strong Boundary Manipulation (2*40): Increase the effect of "Manipulation of Boundaries" by further increasing the passive DEF debuff by (SLv*6)%.

Byakuren
Sutra - Infinite Mana (3*25): When the user receives a turn, recover the user's MP by (SLv).
Sutra - Perfect Resistance (10*7): Increase user's all elemental affinities by (SLv*6). This skill has no effect if Sutra - Infinite Mana is learned.
Sutra - Enhanced Immunity (10*7): Increase user's all status resistance by (SLv*4). This skill has no effect if Sutra - Infinite Mana or Sutra - Perfect Resistance is learned.
Blood of Superhuman (1*120): When the user is targetted by a healing spell, restore all HP regard of the spell's strength.

Eiki
Ability to tell Black from White (1*80): Cleansed Crystal Mirror's effect will activate even if skill holder is in the backlines. If user is in the front, Rod of Remorse's effect will extend to the whole party, and user will receive double benefit from it.
Enma and Shinigami (2*25): When Komachi and Eiki are either in the frontline or backline, increase user's all stats by (Slv*5)%.
Reversal of Black and White (1*66): When the user concentrates, grants the effect "Reversal of Black and White". While under the effect of "Reversal of Black and White", Last Judgement will be affected by user's MAG rather than ATK, and Trial of the Ten Kings and Wandering Sin will be affected by user's ATK rather than MAG. When the user concentrate while under "Reversal of Black and White", remove the effect.
Super Thankful Preaching (1*40): Further increase Thankful Preaching's SIL effect.

Renko
Starting Point of Assault (1*70): When user inflicts damage on an enemy, also add the effect "Starting Point of Assault". Enemies with this effect takes 25% more damage from allies. This effect is removed when the affected enemy receives a turn.
Enhanced Ability to Read the Stars (1*75): Double the effect of Ability to Read the Stars.
Enhanced Ability to Read the Moon (1*75): Double the effect of Ability to Read the Moon.

Maribel
Vision Sharing (1*150): When the user receives any kind of stat buffs, all frontliners receive buff equal to 1/4 of what the user received. If the user is in the back, the effect is halved. Renko will receive double benefit from this skill.
Berserk Control (10*10): Double the damage of Liberated Abilities (SLv*10)% of the time.
Unnatural Control (10*10): Reduce the HP penalty of Overflowing Unnatural Power.

Shou
True Bishamonten's Wrath (1*60): Bishamonten's Wrath counter will no longer halve when the user moves to the back.
Ability to Gather More Wealth (1*60): Enhance Ability to Gather Wealth by increasing the experience bonus by 2%, and money and item drop rate bonus by 5%. Also, increase Radiant Treasure Gun's reward increase amount by 40%.
Piercing Attack (2*5)

Mamizou
Wisdom of Bake-Tanuki (1*70): When the user uses a normal attack, increase Wisdom of Bake-Tanuki counter by 1. Increase user's damage dealt by (counter*8)%, and reduce the user's damage intake by (counter*4)%. When the user moves to the back, remove the counter. The counter maxes at 5.
Trickery of Bake-Tanuki (1*50): When the user moves ot the back, instead of removing Wisdom of Bake-Tanuki counter, reduce it by 1 instead.
Majesty (2*5)

Futo
Seeking the Dragon in its Nest (1*160): When the user has learned both "Ritual Plate Offering to Mikoto Nigihayahi" and "Ritual Plate Offering to Okami Omononushi", both skills will take effect.
Super Agile Eighty Sake Cups (5*24): The user starts each battle with Sake Cup counter at (SLv).
Accelerate (1*10)

Miko

Prince's Lecture (1*144)
When the skill holder is in the front, all other frontlines receive 16% more benefit from buffs.
When the skill holder is in the back, all frontliners receive 8% more benefit from buffs.

Supreme Divinely-Appointed Stateswoman (1*100)
Both effects of Divinely-Appointed Statewoman will always be active.
Tradition of Just Rewards will take on both morphed elements and additional effects.

Mega Asuka Heritage Attack (1*50)
Asuka Heritage Attack's activation condition becomes "when HP is above 50%".

Kokoro

Dance of the Empty-Hearted Masks (1*128)
Reduce Emotion Mask's debuff aspect on allies by half.
If Power of the Emotion Mask Creator also activates,
allies will suffer no debuff from Emotion Mask instead.

Mask of Hope (1*66)
When the skill holder receives a turn, regenerate HP at 10%.

Continued Spirit (1*60)
Fighting Spirit will not disappear when the skill holder moves to the back,
but will instead lose 1 level.

Tokiko

Tokiko's Thick Book Marital Arts (1*50)
If the skill holder is under the effect of "Reading", increase DEF and MND by 25%.
If the skill holder is not under the effect of "Reading", increase ATK and MAG by 25%.

[I have no idea how to break this phrase] (1*80)
When the skill holder is under the effect of "Reading", "The Count of Monte Cristo's Vengeance" and
"Musketeer d'Artagnan's Recklessness"'s special effects are further strengthened,
and the spells' power is also increased. When this effecf activates, there is a low chance
that "Reading" effect will disappear.

Book-reading Youkai's Unremarkable Grudge (1*60)
In battle, if Reimu or Marisa is in the back,
"Victim of Reimu and Marisa's brutality" will activate at half strength.

Koishi

Embryo's Dream (1*70)
When evading an attack, increase "Embryo's Dream" counter by 1 33% of the time.
When attacking, using a spell, or using concentrate while Embryo's Dream counter is present,
reduce the counter by 1 and repeat the action. This will use MP as normal, and won't activate if the user doesn't have enough MP.

Super-responsive Senses+ (1*70)
When Super-responsive Senses activate, action gauge is increased by 10000 instead.

Embryo Dance for Some Reason (1*128)
When evading an attack, the chance of "Embryo's Dream" counter increasing is doubled.

Also, thanks to the "corridor spell shuffling bug":

Miare's Great Knowledge: Mp Cost 11 / Targets all allies / NTR / Auxillary / A support spell that places a "increase next action's damage" boost on all allies.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:27:33 AM by RegalStar »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2016, 11:12:05 PM »
Okay, reflection upon that big spoiler poster of all the infinite corridor junk. This is a lot of really powerful stuff even compared to before...

Keine's accumulation of history is going to do insane things to either her offense and/or her defense then >.> Momiji's selfbuff maxing at EIGHT is much more extreme than expected, getting 31% atk buff on hit and 7% to other stats... and Youmu is definitely not crap anymore. Minoriko now -megapumps- the party's magic with a collossal 16% per turn (DAYUM- and Flan gets the reverse) and her regen went up to 18%, so yes, minoriko is useful. Suddenly, Mystia's stat boost from SIL hits lv6 with a single SIL affliction, so she might be getting a pretty significant all-stat buff that way. Nazrin is actually entirely relevant (Team Myouren a go?). Satori gets +36% (+60%) extra damage to weakness over what she had, keeping her offense-build relevant (along with proof of kinship and koishi). Yukari's team nuke is much easier to use which makes team yakumo look pretty interesting- and Chen's pitiful base attack can be fixed up here... oh yeah and she debuffs def by 24% every turn ha

remilia got an alltarget attack rofl, and... yuuka has... master spark... with a guaranteed extra attack passive... dear lord. so much for swordmaster yuuka. Maribel gets double damage on Liberated Abilities (now we're talkin', mari!) and her self-buff hurts much less. And uhh, about that last skill...
Spoiler:
When you say Targets All Allies, do you mean the frontline, or... EVERYONE? Just wondering because wording and it's apparently on someone already to test. Numbers? S'all we know about Akyuu's moves so far.

And Evasion is all-around more relevant. Plus considering that Avoid Ring main equip that doles out all-buff and all-debuffs when you evade... hmm. (Plus a ton of neat stuff for most other characters. Majesty+... 9% passive buffs is sick and if you sub Monk that's nearly perma-max buffs w/strategist out.)

...oh yeah, and shou's still kind of boring whilst everyone else looks SO EXCITING dear god.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:27:50 PM by Serela »

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2016, 11:20:28 PM »
Unfortnuately I couldn't test the last one because getting a turn with that spell learned crashes the game. I'm pretty positive that it's just target all frontliners though, since that's how every other "Targets All Allies" spell work without Ran's skill modifying it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:24:34 PM by RegalStar »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2016, 11:29:09 PM »
Alright, I'm just used to reading frontliners. Fair 'nuff.

Jeez. All the characters look so good now. That's a great thing, of course, but the decisions. @.@;

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2016, 12:17:42 AM »
From what I can tell, Bad Lady Scramble is 196-70 (It really isn't anything special) and Master Spark is 400-100, but unlike Marisa's version it doesn't use up all MP for a power boost; it just cost a flat 30 MP. That... actually kind of makes it incredibly cost inefficient, but I guess guaranteed Extra Attack will do wonders to remedy that.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2016, 12:32:54 AM »
Yeah, guaranteed extra attack will still work wonders with it. And if you're lucky for MORE extra procs, well, uh...

Bad Lady Scramble still sounds like a great move and even worth using on dark-weak bosses. Nothing special, but for Remi to have any new attack, especially an all-target, is fabulous- she can't even get one of those from Swordmaster, after all. Delay?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:35:10 AM by Serela »

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2016, 12:37:09 AM »
Master Spark's postuse is 0 of course. Bad Lady Scramble is 2800.

On that note, I decided since I actually want to experience the Plus Disk stuff in this lifetime to go back and redo the postgame on my Team 9 savefile (since my original Team 9 file got lost and I redid the game). Got the 12 Shadows down, got the 3 Deformed Bosses down, all that's left are the other three of the big postgame bosses (seems I already took down "C", completely forgot about that), Enhanced Boss Rush, and Ame-no-Murakumo Avatar and I'll be more comfortable doing Plus Disk. By the by, Diva makes the Shadow of Knowledge "not incredible bullshit", screw that fight otherwise.

Just so you know, the basement bosses aren't nearly as tough as some of the main game postgame bosses. You might want to try going there first and see how comfortable you're with them before you do the last few postgame bosses. Even if you don't like the random encounters (which can be super tough when you get multiple "high end" monsters), they give far more rewards than 20F depths and exploring can give you lots of equipment that way surpass anything you can get from the first six pages.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:46:59 AM by RegalStar »

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2016, 03:12:03 AM »
I did consider doing that Regal... and then I managed everything but the Enhanced Boss Rush and the Ame-no-Murakumo Avatar. Nearly level 200 or so on my party (because lel only four party members so overgrinding is a thing), safe to say I'm more than ready for the Plus Disk, but I figure I might as well finish off the postgame so I can more or less blaze through the Plus Disk stuff without a thought. Also considering grinding to get a second Genji Glove or the Zeus Armor so that I can round out the sub-equip list.

I still believe that synergy runs/fixed runs/drafts are way more fun than playing the game normally, maybe once I actually can get my mind focused on it (since I've been jumping around save files like crazy), I ought to do a draft or something.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2016, 03:21:31 AM »
There's a Genji Gloves in a chest somewhere in the basement (don't remember which floor).

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2016, 03:26:53 AM »
Oh, well in that case I'll try and see if I can't make the Zeus Armor instead then, just gotta get another Dragon Mane, that's gonna be fun.
Besides that, I think for the Plus Disk I'm going to do away with doing a pure synergy run and let in specifically just the Plus Disk characters and Renko and Maribel (those two only because I wanna give them a shot at some point, hopefully thought Maribel's stuff will not be broken by then and they can make use of their own synergy).

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2016, 03:30:24 AM »
Sealing Club is already fixed. Along with Mysterious Song, Main Character - Marisa, Cooling Down, and Fighting Spirit (did you know that the damage reduction effect apparently didn't work up until today?  :ohdear:)

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2016, 03:38:00 AM »
Oh really? Didn't know Fighting Spirit wasn't working right, but eyyy, that's good to hear for rev. E at least (of course I'm still back on version 1.203 because eyyy but good to know for the future).

Also, right, forgot about this, never mind Zeus Armor will be coming sooner than I thought.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2016, 04:40:53 AM »
Sealing Club is already fixed. Along with Mysterious Song, Main Character - Marisa, Cooling Down, and Fighting Spirit (did you know that the damage reduction effect apparently didn't work up until today?  :ohdear:)
Fighting Spirit's damage reduction wasn't working? ;______________________; My poor Mokou tank in my first run... and Kasen... (Granted, I didn't have much in the way of debuffs that run so people not named Nitori/Flan couldn't really deal any damage... it didn't -matter- in lot1 D:)

It's very nice to hear all those are already fixed, though, and as such will be functioning properly for-sure as soon as the full release is out as well! Huzzah, I can finally get real use out of Maribel! (Plus her new corridor skills and hearing about lots of buffing bosses make me actually feel like it's a GOOD decision and not a favoritism one...!)

Hurh... Reisen's status resist lowering effect is even stronger after corridor. I wonder how powerful it is at that point... >.> Guardians with sheer force using it's high-accuracy shock skill... or, you know, forcing Hina's high-accuracy debuffs to hit atk/mag/spd etc. I'm using Eirin/Kaguya so putting Reisen in wouldn't be too hard of a decision... (Although if Eirin's overheal breaker doesn't scale too well into endgame she'll be booted)

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2016, 04:49:36 AM »
Man the endless versions of bosses seem to like to crash the game a lot...

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2016, 04:52:14 AM »
Welp, it is only a prototype I guess.

So there's bosses in the corridor as well? Is it one per floor or more random?

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2016, 05:09:43 AM »
They're pretty much random I think; at least they show up in random encounters and sometimes with other enemies. The crashing ones I've encountered are counterparts of Azure Giant (seems to crash because of the second casting of Azure Shining Body) and Taur Magician (no idea what it's trying to cast since the original's AI is more or less random), but I've also seen counterparts of Memorized Knowledge (got OHKO'd by Nitori  :V), Ancient Weapon, Giant Tree, and Shub-Niggurath/Black Goddess of Fertility. As far as I can tell they have the same AI as the original, and while they don't have boss-like HP they are much tougher than most other monsters, but they (along with counterparts of high level basement monsters) seem to be able to drop endless corridor specific materials so they're still worth fighting.

EDIT: These endless monsters actually do show up in the bestairy. OK, so everything actually can drop the first three materials, but it seems like only these minibosses can drop the last one - recorded are counterparts of Peta Grain, Giant Tree, some high level basement monsters, Burning Lava Dragon, Shub-Niggurath, and one of those ancient weapons (I didn't let it get a second turn so I don't know what it wants to cast after Concentrate), and the recommended level 32 boss on 3F thing that I can't remember the name of.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 05:16:04 AM by RegalStar »

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2016, 07:18:47 PM »
Actually I think there's a boss every 10 floors...

Since I found a boss icon that had a shadow Reimu after 10F that completely destroyed me.
Mwahahahahha!

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2016, 08:23:52 PM »
https://www.axfc.net/u/3747484

There's now a version E' which solves several problems that were in E (like giving skills to the wrong people), as well as allowing save data to carry over to the full plus disk (to rescue the idiots that actually went and overwrote their saves with level 2000+ characters on them without backup). In exchange the exchange rate for both gems and dust went way up, to combat the fact that farming for dusts is WAY easier in trial due to 31F looping (normally, once you advance a floor, there's no takebacks).

With this revised version, a spell that Rinnosuke is supposed to have (after getting the unlocking item) is accessible:

Precise Information / MP Cost 8 / Target All Frontliners / PHY / Auxillary / Heal all frontliners by a precentage of their maxHP. Also, all ailments and debuffs have a 50% chance of being lifted. The precentage of healing is quite low.

Also, it seems that Nitori is no longer going to have the stun gadget spell, but will have this skill instead:

Kappa's Material Aesthetica (1*75): When user is in the front while the battle ends, item drop rate is increased by 20%. If the user defeats an enemy, that enemy's item drop rate is increased by 40%.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 08:33:49 PM by RegalStar »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2016, 09:02:09 PM »
Since all of Rinnosuke's auxillary skills are buffs with his corridor passive, him as an Enchanter might bring Precise Info up to a decent-ish heal... for similar reasons First Aid could become pretty good too, esp. with Atk/Mag high boost maxed. Along with his fast swaps he could try to stand up to Keine as the tanky switcher by virtue of heals and all-buffs instead of Keine's own useful options. We'll see.

Nitori will be the obvious choice for finishing the last hit on a boss with that new skill :V

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2016, 09:44:39 PM »
Keine Tanky Switch isn't happening yet because switching with that skill learned crashes the game  :V

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2016, 07:17:24 PM »

So Cooling Down won't work if your not on full HP anymore?

Also, how much does Mysterious Song heal for?

With this revised version, a spell that Rinnosuke is supposed to have (after getting the unlocking item) is accessible:

Precise Information / MP Cost 8 / Target All Frontliners / PHY / Auxillary / Heal all frontliners by a precentage of their maxHP. Also, all ailments and debuffs have a 50% chance of being lifted. The precentage of healing is quite low.

...why do I feel like the title of that spell is more suited for Akyuu than Rinnosuke?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:31:43 PM by Kirin no Sora »
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2016, 05:25:03 AM »
I managed to get to Basement 2 purely by level overpowering, i cant read any spellcard text due to being squares  :V

Now that i think more about it, i should start re-configuring my party on the main version so i am ready for plus disk floor exploration, patchy flan and kaguya died to the B1-B2 thrash low level spells that barely tickled remilia and meiling

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2016, 01:21:16 PM »
Plus disk is up for preorder on melonbooks. So I guess the guy is serious about releasing it at the end of the year.

Of course there's still likely going to be a significant amount of time spent removing bugs before it's decently playable  :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2016, 02:53:37 PM »
I managed to get to Basement 2 purely by level overpowering, i cant read any spellcard text due to being squares  :V

Now that i think more about it, i should start re-configuring my party on the main version so i am ready for plus disk floor exploration, patchy flan and kaguya died to the B1-B2 thrash low level spells that barely tickled remilia and meiling
To be fair, gamblers will die to basically anything (although it's -heavily- nerfed in plus so other options are pretty tempting now), two of those people have nearly no HP without investment, and if Flan gets hit by an element she's weak to nothing else matters; same with Patchouli and physical things.

Postgame can see all those three reaching more survivable levels after awhile, thankfully. Kaguya has great mind and affinity to work with if her HP is raised (and her def isn't even horrifically low), Patchouli just needs more HP and proof of kinship from the corridor to deal with magic (There's nothing you can do about physicals here...), and Flandre... well... she's got high HP if you can/are willing to equip for and deal with her other issues, granted she's definitely a little bit of a problem child.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 02:55:16 PM by Serela »

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2016, 03:31:29 PM »
Some other things I found in rev.C's text dump. These are probably Akyuu's normal spells?

Protecting Art of Wisdom: MP Cost 20 / Target Single Ally / FIR / Auxillary / Grants the target "Temporary Invincibility" effect, which nullifies damage from a single enemy attack. If a character receives a turn while under the effect, there's a 40% chance that the effect will disappear.

Guarding Art of Wisdom: MP Cost 10 / Target Single Ally / FIR / Auxillary / Grants the target "Temporary Invulneriability" effect, which nullifies status ailment from a single enemy attack. If a character receives a turn while under the effect, there's a 20% chance that the effect will disappear.