Author Topic: Help with translations for mobile Touhou game!  (Read 2316 times)

Help with translations for mobile Touhou game!
« on: November 17, 2016, 02:31:07 AM »
So recently, I started playing this mobile Touhou game on my phone that is really interesting since it is a hybrid between and an RPG. Regardless, I came upon this shop that was selling some scrolls for stats such as HP, SP, etc. I do not know what they do so I want to know if someone can translate them for me. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help. Thanks!!!

Re: Help with translations for mobile Touhou game!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 03:24:05 AM »
Looks like you're playing Touhou Isouketsu (東方異想穴)? According to this JP wiki page I found, the scrolls teach support skills to whichever character you use them with. In order from top to bottom:
Strength Scroll - Increase max HP
Composure Scroll - Increase max SP
Adamant Scroll - Increase defense
Gust Scroll - Increase CT when in battle
Front Line Scroll - Make target easier to hit
Rear Line Scroll - Make target harder to hit
Oblivion Scroll - Forget a previously-learned support skill

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 10:39:48 AM »
Ok, that makes much more sense now. Thanks for that tidbit of help, I appreciate it. Also, while I am asking, how do you get your characters past level 20? Can you get them past level 20? When you get the wild card that lets you choose whatever character you want for your party, it shows them at lv. 100. Unless there is something I am missing or I have not progressed far in-game, they max out at lv. 20 for the time being.

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 03:25:52 AM »
According to the FAQ in the game's 2ch thread, the level cap is increased with 幽玄の霊珠 (Subtle Spirit Orb) items, which are dropped as quest rewards from Area 4 onward. One orb increases the cap to level 30, five increases it to 40, etc. Hope that helps!