Author Topic: 東方御粗松 ~ Story of Strange Sextuplet  (Read 3292 times)

Kizune-Chao

• Overambitous Fandom-hopping otaku
  • Fandom-hopping Otaku
東方御粗松 ~ Story of Strange Sextuplet
« on: November 09, 2016, 10:15:45 PM »
Well guys, I was watching Touhou vids as usual and somehow found THIS.
Long story short... we got another crossover...

*sigh* welp, I'd better explain what's going on here...

Like Phantasmagoria of Imagine Breaker, it's a crossover, this time of Touhou and Osomatsu-san. The demo was released on February 21 of this year (again, sorry for not uploading this sooner :blush:). I'm not sure of the full release date other than that it's very soon, but in the meantime, give the demo a try if you want.

Gameplay is your standard fare - but it's unique in that its 'stages' have no stage segments - meaning that the boss fights are LITERALLY your only problem.
...Oh, and there's only one difficulty, so give it your all!

Player characters are Reimu and Marisa, as always.

The bad news is that it's a 0.12m script, so you'll have to use appLocale in order to play it.

Gameplay of demo)
Twitter page where you can download the game

There's also some details concerning the plot, but since I can't read Japanese very well, you'll have to look at the manual in-game.

UPDATE (11/18/2016)
Full version was released today!
Download here
(password is on the Twitter page, same as demo version)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:48:48 PM by Kizune-Chao »

Re: 東方御粗松 ~ Story of Strange Sextuplet
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 06:41:54 PM »
I'm surprised this script/thread didn't get much attention! 

I've recently bumped on the demo when browsing YT and _wow_, I'm really impressed at how well made these are?

The music is super on-point too, the composer really got to mix-and-match Touhou's style with Osomatsu-san.

(Plus there's so many references to the games and to the show itself on the script, it's quite hillarious, hahaha!)

Nonetheless, sorry for bumping an old thread like this but I simply had to give my 2 cents on the script, I feel like not many people have seen it (just like myself!)