Author Topic: STOP! Hammer Time! Let's Play Rabi-Ribi! (Mostly Blind Video LP)  (Read 18987 times)

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
Re: STOP! Hammer Time! Let's Play Rabi-Ribi! (Mostly Blind Video LP)
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2016, 01:32:10 AM »
Burn saps 3% of your health every tick.
I'm guessing that's of current HP, not max HP, otherwise I'd be one fried rabbit.

I don't know, I just got lucky with it or just use Bunny Amulet.
That seems to be the case for any sort of homing shot...Or just realizing where to stand. I'm looking at you, Nixie! :shakefist:

It's just that their damage skyrocketed to 100-200 damage late in the stage. So I died there... about 6-10 times.
Sweet sauerkraut, what difficulty were you playing on?

Miriam fights exclusively with hypercharged version of your currently owned items. So this means that in 0% run, she has barely any attacks to use while in normal playthrough, she becomes hell. The reason for our previous advice is that she uses Badge Copy. She can copy most general buffs badges have, but she can't copy badges that only strengthen Erina or Ribbon (EX: Piko Hammer +15%, SP boost, Hitbox reduction). Pure Love, when used by Erina it eliminates collision damage, when used by Miriam it translated to Bunny Lover (reduces damage by half). You don't want to make the battle become even longer do ya?
Yeah, I figured out the motif but didn't mention it because I thought it was painfully obvious. The Badge Copy thing is a deviously clever mechanic. As for Half Damage...hahaha, I might just try that sometime just to see if I can do it. :V

During her special attack/ hypercharged Bunny Amulet, just forget about attacking since she takes very little damage from you and focus more on dodging the illusion's attacks since they deals double damage and/or heal yourself with Healing Staff or try to pierce them both with Sun Beam.
This is something I wish I could shout at my past self. I could tell I was damaging the illusions at least, and in a fight like this, every bit of damage helps... :V Ah well. I still won.

Healing Staff is pretty useful when fighting a really long bosses. I spent the last 3rd of Boss Rush keeping my HP at 33%.
Green Shot is prolly gonna become my best friend in these next few videos. :3c

Heh, you're asking about a certain room in Spectral Cave when Ashuri gave you the answer shortly after that.
@__@ Yeah I don't know what to tell ya there. I didn't know it was a Postgame thing (or is it just a thing that happens after defeating a certain number of bosses?)

I expected 2 part video for Forgotten Cave II because very long stage is very long. Also, if you thought Miriam's battle is long, just wait what the next boss is going to bring on the table. Oh well, at least the boss music is pretty nice.
I'm devoting an entire video to
Spoiler:
Rumi's
fight. I'm estimating it'll be as long as the
Spoiler:
Miru and Noah
fights put together.

...And you know what's really silly?
Spoiler:
I just realized Miru and Rumi shared the same letters in their names. Wow. Just wow. I am Slowpoke, it is me.

EDIT: And this thread suddenly grew a new page. Most impressive.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 03:24:34 AM »
Re: Spectral Cave's crystal. It happens a few events after you beat Ashuri in the wilds, so it's not actually postgame stuff. In fact, that's basically the last step to recruit her in the first place.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 04:46:30 AM »
Re: Spectral Cave's crystal. It happens a few events after you beat Ashuri in the wilds, so it's not actually postgame stuff. In fact, that's basically the last step to recruit her in the first place.
Derp. All I saw were the bright and shiny objective markers so I just rushed to do the next Stele event. Didn't expect it to be the trigger for the final bosses... TwT;;

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2016, 03:51:07 PM »
I'm guessing that's of current HP, not max HP, otherwise I'd be one fried rabbit.
Yeah, it's 3% of your current HP.

Sweet sauerkraut, what difficulty were you playing on?
Normal. This game's already hard on normal.

Yeah, I figured out the motif but didn't mention it because I thought it was painfully obvious. The Badge Copy thing is a deviously clever mechanic. As for Half Damage...hahaha, I might just try that sometime just to see if I can do it. :V
Yeah, it is. What's with her openly showing what item she used for her attack? Every boss starting from Miru onward (except for Miriam) has a permanent Bunny Lover status.

...And you know what's really silly?
Spoiler:
I just realized Miru and Rumi shared the same letters in their names. Wow. Just wow. I am Slowpoke, it is me.
Worse,
Spoiler:
they're not just share the same letters, they also share the same katakana in their names, only reversed. Rumi (ルミ), Miru (ミル)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:05:57 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

Barrakketh

• You're suddenly Director of Fixing That Shit!
  • Vice President of It's Your Problem Now.
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2016, 04:32:35 PM »
It does, but like you, I never use anything beyond Ribbon's regular shot and Healing Staff. I think Explode Shot is in Sky High Bridge.
Explode Shot is in a room to the right of the Ashuri rematch in Golden Riverbank. Just go left after beating her before heading to Evernight Peak.

Yeah, it's 3% of your current HP.
It should be 15% every two seconds. That's why it is worth getting Tough Skin before fighting Kotri 3.
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2016, 09:46:52 PM »
Normal. This game's already hard on normal.
Just like Touhou! :V

Worse,
Spoiler:
they're not just share the same letters, they also share the same katakana in their names, only reversed. Rumi (ルミ), Miru (ミル)
I realized that once I thought about it, but I didn't want to sound like I was redundant. Still, that's a nice touch.

Explode Shot is in a room to the right of the Ashuri rematch in Golden Riverbank. Just go left after beating her before heading to Evernight Peak.
Ack, how did I miss that? =S Ah well, I guess that's just how I (Hammer) roll I guess, I do take time to explore but sometimes these things just slip past my radar.

It should be 15% every two seconds. That's why it is worth getting Tough Skin before fighting Kotri 3.
I forgot if I have Tough Skin or not...I don't think I do.

On that note, I have a question for you all: once I defeat all the bosses but before I go to the dreaded final postgame level, how should I document my item collecting? Should I keep doing normal videos of it, or should I do what some people do and just speed up the footage? I barely have any video editing experience.

Barrakketh

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2016, 01:40:44 PM »
I forgot if I have Tough Skin or not...I don't think I do.
It's to the right of the Rainbow Crystal boss, accessible after beating it like the Explode Shot with Ashuri.  Conveniently this means you should normally acquire it before Volcanic Caverns if you're following the game's attempt to guide you.
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2016, 10:58:20 PM »
It's to the right of the Rainbow Crystal boss, accessible after beating it like the Explode Shot with Ashuri.  Conveniently this means you should normally acquire it before Volcanic Caverns if you're following the game's attempt to guide you.
o3o; Wow. One of these days I'll have to play through the intended order of the game, I started deviating once I got past Green Kotri and you all saw how this turned out.

Barrakketh

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2016, 05:13:48 AM »
o3o; Wow. One of these days I'll have to play through the intended order of the game, I started deviating once I got past Green Kotri and you all saw how this turned out.
On my first trip through the game I triggered the final chapter before I beat the boss(es) of the main game (you get an achievement for accessing the savepoint before the red System Interior...I opted to clear it) :3 It made things a tad more difficult since post-game enemies seem to get a decent damage boost and more health.

Sequence breaking is part of the fun. There are some hidden skills like Reverse Wall Jump + Wall Kick that let you access places you normally wouldn't be able to. You can get the Rabi Slippers without going through the UPRPRC hideout. You can get through Sky Island Town and recruit Lilith first (which requires you to skip fighting Vanilla). You can get Ribbon without fighting Cocoa or picking up the Piko Hammer (her HP automatically drains if you don't have a weapon).

It gives the game some good replay value, even if you stick to lower difficulties. 0% on Casual is actually pretty hard IMO.

EDIT: While digging through the Exotic Laboratory I found some hidden rooms and the end had a sprite that said something like ("2.0 DLC?").
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 05:15:43 AM by Barrakketh »

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2016, 06:30:54 AM »
While digging through the Exotic Laboratory I found some hidden rooms and the end had a sprite that said something like ("2.0 DLC?").
Yeah, I saw that too in an earlier video. I think it's safe to say we'll be expecting another expansion in the future.

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2016, 06:52:33 AM »
You can skip immediately to final chapter? That's a speedrunner heaven right there. I don't know how to reach that save point early though. Double Jump + Maxed out Wall Jump is not enough to cover the height of it.

Sequence breaking is part of the fun. There are some hidden skills like Reverse Wall Jump + Wall Kick that let you access places you normally wouldn't be able to. You can get the Rabi Slippers without going through the UPRPRC hideout.
Wall Kick, eh? That's something I haven't learned. I think I know how to do it. The rest of the hidden tech are Quick Drop, Hammer Roll Combo, and the best of all, the ability to.... walk. No seriously, it's the only way to see your hitbox. Even if I can skip the UPRPRC base, I'd still rather go through it since it has by far my most favorite BGM.

You can get Ribbon without fighting Cocoa or picking up the Piko Hammer (her HP automatically drains if you don't have a weapon).
Spoiler:
Too bad it doesn't apply to Miru. So you have to fight her with nothing but Bunny Amulet

So... what Cicini up to next, eh?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 07:09:06 AM by Your Everyday NEET »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2016, 05:40:39 PM »
You can skip immediately to final chapter? That's a speedrunner heaven right there. I don't know how to reach that save point early though. Double Jump + Maxed out Wall Jump is not enough to cover the height of it.
It's been a while since I've done it, but you need to take advantage of Amulet cancelling to pull it off. It's... messy, though - it basically locks down the shop altogether (upgrades will not be bought, even though you spend the EN), and you still need everyone but Keke Bunny to access the postgame final boss anyway.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Barrakketh

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2016, 07:14:14 PM »
Timing is really important (you want to be at the peak of the jumps), but IIRC you double jump, wall jump, air dash to the wall, wall jump off of the wall again and use the bunny amulet to stop your momentum when you're above the little ledge while holding left.

Wall Kick, eh? That's something I haven't learned. I think I know how to do it. The rest of the hidden tech are Quick Drop, Hammer Roll Combo, and the best of all, the ability to.... walk. No seriously, it's the only way to see your hitbox. Even if I can skip the UPRPRC base, I'd still rather go through it since it has by far my most favorite BGM.
Wall Kick is just a Quick Drop against the wall. Height is important, but for the Rabi Slippers you'd Reverse Wall Jump against that ledge you'd leave the UPRPRC hideout through and then Wall Kick off of the wall above the exit to Rabi Park.
It has numerous applications though before you get Wall Jump...or if you're playing the game on 0% and won't ever get it.
Spoiler:
Too bad it doesn't apply to Miru. So you have to fight her with nothing but Bunny Amulet
Well, Ribbon is a weapon so it stops applying after you get her. It does make the fight quicker in speedruns since she is constantly being damage when otherwise out of range of your hammer.

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2016, 03:13:25 AM »
I was hoping more non-stop action set with beautiful piano score though (Forgotten Cave II). oh well.

Indeed Erina's hitbox is tiny. In fact, her hitbox is in her bow tie.

You know, you can just use Hammer Whirl (Hammer aerial attack) to hit all of them when they're gathered together to get a huge boost to your rank and damage. Or Sun Beam... You like Sun Beam. In fact, the crystal is the easiest boss to get MAX Rank. Too bad minibosses doesn't get recorded.

Using Erina's melee and Ribbon's shot in tandem is the key for gaining high rank in boss battle.

Ribbon: Well, it happened...

I like Ribbon's reaction to that boss.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2016, 05:26:48 AM »
I was hoping more non-stop action set with beautiful piano score though (Forgotten Cave II). oh well.
Sorry to disappoint. ^^;; Maybe if there was a save or teleport closer to the boss area.

Indeed Erina's hitbox is tiny. In fact, her hitbox is in her bow tie.
Shame I can't think of a nice pun to wrap up this reply. (annnnnd cue facepalm)

You know, you can just use Hammer Whirl (Hammer aerial attack) to hit all of them when they're gathered together to get a huge boost to your rank and damage. Or Sun Beam... You like Sun Beam. In fact, the crystal is the easiest boss to get MAX Rank. Too bad minibosses doesn't get recorded.
I wanted to play it safe. T.T;; Trying to play jump rope with magical crystals is harder than it looks!

Using Erina's melee and Ribbon's shot in tandem is the key for gaining high rank in boss battle.
That does explain why the triggers use Magic and Melee...But I'd have to Git Gud to have high ranks, and they're just for achievements anyways.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2016, 07:15:51 AM »
Lem, seriously. You get Explode, you talk about how it's really only useful against mostly stationary bosses, then proceed to not use it at all on the one boss it's absurdly easy to use on?!

Move eternally forward,

Barrakketh

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2016, 05:38:38 PM »
Super Carrot is great for that fight.  So is one item that typically insta-kills the boss...

Spoiler:
Cocoa Bomb

For maximum disrespect. You don't even have to wait for its animation to finish :V

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2016, 08:46:19 PM »
Lem, seriously. You get Explode, you talk about how it's really only useful against mostly stationary bosses, then proceed to not use it at all on the one boss it's absurdly easy to use on?!
I'm sorry ^^;; I was more worried about keeping my health up. I'll remember that for another playthrough though.

Super Carrot is great for that fight.  So is one item that typically insta-kills the boss...

Spoiler:
Cocoa Bomb

For maximum disrespect. You don't even have to wait for its animation to finish
Another thing I'll have to try when I replay the game. Thanks for the tip!

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2016, 10:29:59 AM »
I'm sorry ^^;; I was more worried about keeping my health up. I'll remember that for another playthrough though.
Also Explode Shot's Burst is absolutely nuts damage wise. You use it and pretty much everything on the screen is dead. Even more so with poison badge. And it's kinda hilarious against the crystal boss.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2016, 10:58:13 PM »
Also Explode Shot's Burst is absolutely nuts damage wise. You use it and pretty much everything on the screen is dead. Even more so with poison badge. And it's kinda hilarious against the crystal boss.
I actually tried using it against one of the bosses in this next video, it...Wasn't bad, but I don't think it was meant for the standard bosses. You'll see what I mean when I post the next video...

...Which happens to be Right Here. I was honestly not expecting this, so I hope you have an hour to burn before watching. ^^;;

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2016, 04:26:18 AM »
I like that stage. Level with cool music, surreal place (tech-based stage inside a cave with our world landmark for a background?), and lots of boss rush. The game really expect you to memorize all the bosses by now.

Fun fact about the boss rush: Bosses there have halved level. But since Casual caps the boss' level at 49 the effect is unnoticeable since by now, the boss should be at level 100+. (To get no-damage achievement, bosses must be at level 50+)

I actually tried using it against one of the bosses in this next video, it...Wasn't bad, but I don't think it was meant for the standard bosses. You'll see what I mean when I post the next video...
Explode Shot's boosted attack has insane hit rate, but I think it's damage is pretty low compared to other boosted attack (with the exception of Healing Staff since it's attack is the worst). I think it's meant to take down numerous enemies.

I kinda like Illusion Alius, her boss song is my favorite and she fights just like you. Too bad she never played fair. First she has attacks that you haven't got yet, and then there's Unstable. Worst part is, the boss rush uses her fourth version.

Cicini's chair can only be destroyed with Cocoa Bomb. But buying Cocoa Bomb also gives Miriam that as well. No thank you.
Spoiler:
You can also use Cocoa Bomb to Cocoa herself (her NPC version that is, not her boss version) for an insane damage and a funny achievement

This game is not Japanese by the way. Instead, it's Taiwanese. I made the same mistake before.

The game does hide the name of the buffs and debuffs you and your opponents have if you're too far to the left or right. But that's it. At least in Boss Rush, the game places both your and the bosses' HP bar at the top like in fighting games.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:17:58 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2016, 06:29:12 AM »
Don't you actually have to have a Cocoa Bomb in inventory for Miriam to copy it?

Anyway, Red Boost is ideal for anti-air against stationary targets. If you have a boss that uses a move that makes them jump and stay still, go right under them and Boost for a lot of hits.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:47:40 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2016, 06:14:00 PM »
After a brief confirmation. You do need to have Cocoa Bomb in your inventory in order for Miriam to use it. That's another strike for me for another misinformation.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2017, 11:47:38 PM »
Sorry for the wait, viewers, but a happy new year to you all, and to all a brand new episode! (which is still processing but still)

I am however going to be slowing down the Rabi-Ribi production a wee bit, as I work towards item collection in R-R, and starting up a new playthrough on the side: Path of Exile. I won't start a new thread for that until I finish R-R though, but by then I should have plenty of PoE vids for you to watch if you're interested. NEVERMIND, MY RECORDING OF PoE BUGGERED UP SO I WON'T BE DOING IT JUST YET. Rabi-Ribi will still continue, of course...

For now, replies!

I like that stage. Level with cool music, surreal place (tech-based stage inside a cave with our world landmark for a background?), and lots of boss rush. The game really expect you to memorize all the bosses by now.
Forgotten Cave 2 is weird presentation wise, but the boss fights make up for it. It is nice that the game subtly tells you who's next just by the layout of the room.

Whomever made it so that Miru respawns should be shot in the foot though. She's easily the hardest of the bunch.

Fun fact about the boss rush: Bosses there have halved level. But since Casual caps the boss' level at 49 the effect is unnoticeable since by now, the boss should be at level 100+. (To get no-damage achievement, bosses must be at level 50+)
Yeah, I noticed that level cap a while ago. At least they have less health.

Explode Shot's boosted attack has insane hit rate, but I think it's damage is pretty low compared to other boosted attack (with the exception of Healing Staff since it's attack is the worst). I think it's meant to take down numerous enemies.
Spoiler:
And it doesn't go through walls, as I woefully demonstrate in the video. Derp.

I kinda like Illusion Alius, her boss song is my favorite and she fights just like you. Too bad she never played fair. First she has attacks that you haven't got yet, and then there's Unstable. Worst part is, the boss rush uses her fourth version.
Unstable is a blight on humanity and I want to punch the devs for even including it.

Cicini's chair can only be destroyed with Cocoa Bomb. But buying Cocoa Bomb also gives Miriam that as well. No thank you.
Spoiler:
You can also use Cocoa Bomb to Cocoa herself (her NPC version that is, not her boss version) for an insane damage and a funny achievement
I thoguht so. I tried using the Cocoa Bomb on NPC!Cocoa in the shop, but it didn't work. :(

This game is not Japanese by the way. Instead, it's Taiwanese. I made the same mistake before.
D'oh! Sorry if I keep making mistakes like that in the future, this really does feel like a Japanese doujin game. ^^;;

The game does hide the name of the buffs and debuffs you and your opponents have if you're too far to the left or right. But that's it. At least in Boss Rush, the game places both your and the bosses' HP bar at the top like in fighting games.
I love that touch in the boss rush. More games need to do that. XD I should also post that UI problem on Steam, maybe they'll listen?

Anyway, Red Boost is ideal for anti-air against stationary targets. If you have a boss that uses a move that makes them jump and stay still, go right under them and Boost for a lot of hits.
Noted!...Shame the three superboss rematches, to my knowledge, don't have such things, and one of them prevents you from using Ribbon so...Yikes.

One of these days I will get the Red Boost right. One of these days...

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2017, 02:31:16 AM »
Fun fact: you can't do the no-damage achievements on Casual, since you need them to be at least level 50.

You can also look at the buffs/debuffs you've encountered in the menu.

Re: outrunning the bomb: Walking is awfully slow... there's other mobility options available.

Super Carrots aren't melee attacks, and if I recall correctly, deal even more damage to enemies with null melee. Not all that much help against Syaro, but it's pretty devastating in System Interior.

Move eternally forward,

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2017, 04:00:57 AM »
Rumi is easy. Her low HP between phases, and the fact that she heals you every phase makes her easy. She doesn't heal you between every phase in boss rush though, but that's where Healing Staff comes in.

You know, you're supposed to use both Hammer and Ribbon in conjunction with each other and never stop attacking. That's the only way to gain better rank.

This game does have it's own version of Megalovania dude. There's this one boss who have an exclusive status called Mortality, it eliminates all sort of invincibility including from Bunny Amulet, and especially from taking damage. This means that you takes damage every frame if you stay in harm way.

[nsfw]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/youreveryneetz/80171864/27497/27497_900.png[/nsfw]
NSFW because it's too brutal. Plz nerf.

99 Reflect return your damage back to yourself if your damage happen to surpass 99, which is easy not to do if you just use Healing Staff. There's a much stronger version of it that will kills you outright if your damage surpass 300 (300 Reflect). I once become too overconfident (And forgot about 99 Reflect) and inflict 3000+ damage to her, it completely massacres my HP.

So... Rabi Rabi Island is basically Gensokyo? With Noah as Yukari?

I like System Interior II, it's just a test of your platforming skills to the limit. It's BGM is one of my favorite, the best one is definitely Speicher Gallerie. My favorite part is where you must stay airborne as long as possible using combination of Double Jump, Air Dash, and Wall Jump.

Re: outrunning the bomb: Walking is awfully slow... there's other mobility options available.
Which brings me to my shilling of Bunny Strike. I think it's the only thing fast enough to outrun the bomb. Air Dash brings your acceleration to 0 at the end of it.

Noted!...Shame the three superboss rematches, to my knowledge, don't have such things, and one of them prevents you from using Ribbon so...Yikes.

One of these days I will get the Red Boost right. One of these days...
There's this one boss who spend 2/3 of her time airborne and stationary. Probably it's the correct time to use it? But then again, she's so hard you must use Healing Staff to survive.

Tips: Quick Load in-game = Select + B

Now it's time for my favorite character.

Hint: Use Bunny Amulet along with all your platforming skills in Library.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 05:52:54 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2017, 07:14:23 AM »
300 Revenge is bad, but not "instant obliteration" bad. If you break it, the enemy will induce Instant Death on Erina. Getting hit at all before this second status dissipates deals 4444 damage.

If you're running for rank, the only times you're really allowed to cease fire is when the indicator yells STOP! at you. Even then, that just causes the natural reduction in rank to cease during that attack - you'll still lose rank if you get hit.

Move eternally forward,

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2017, 09:33:03 AM »
300 Revenge is bad, but not "instant obliteration" bad. If you break it, the enemy will induce Instant Death on Erina. Getting hit at all before this second status dissipates deals 4444 damage.
Can you not get hit at all for 10-15 seconds? That is the question. Instant Death debuff really IS Instant Death. Even if you happen to have more than 4444 HP, it will still outright kills you.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2017, 09:09:43 PM »