Author Topic: Heart Shield and Dragons Thread 32 - Some Festive Edition  (Read 108197 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: Heart Shield and Dragons Thread 32 - Some Festive Edition
« Reply #840 on: February 20, 2017, 03:15:01 PM »
Goddamn, those buffs effect a lot of things I play a lot. And holy shit, sticker girls are legit now. They're serious competition for even the post-buff fairy tales. Plus Scheat and puppeteer buffs? And Valkyries? So much action!

Edit: Oh yeah, and I should mention how happy I am to see Gungho rolling back that awful asymmetrical buffs thing. Please never do that again Gungho.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 03:35:56 PM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #841 on: February 20, 2017, 03:46:33 PM »
I actually don't care about Tsubasa at all. Just the association with Sakura Kinomoto is enough for me though because it's the closest to a CCS collab I'll ever get :V

^This. I thought Tsubasa had some issues. Also, I have a JP account made exclusively for times like these.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 05:06:54 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #842 on: February 20, 2017, 06:31:36 PM »
>valkyrie only get stronger

You can't stop me gungho, I have grown past that dark pot.

« Reply #843 on: February 21, 2017, 01:56:56 AM »
easy

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #844 on: February 21, 2017, 04:19:18 AM »

Skillmaxed this cutie in less than a day. Now to continue not using him.

Remember when skillups were ridiculously annoying? So glad that's not a thing anymore. And yet I still always have plenty of stuff to do. Good job Gungho, seriously. Eliminating all that RNG grinding but still keeping is busy? Impressive.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #845 on: February 21, 2017, 06:28:52 PM »
sherias roots is dumb

you have to match six colors for 110x damage but like
I could be matching five colors for 400x damage with Fenrir :)

The only good thing about Roots is that recovery boost, which isn't even that strong.

He's cool though. I might keep him in my back pocket.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 06:31:06 PM by The Greatest Dog »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #846 on: February 21, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »
Yeah I kind of hated Roots from that fixed team challenge a few months ago. He seems super underpowered as a lead. Pretty neat sub though.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #847 on: February 22, 2017, 02:17:57 AM »
dungeons that have awoken sopdet as an enemy when you run an extremely difficult to control rainbow team is the fucking worst

oh you were trying for 16x? jk sucker, enjoy 144x with them skyfalls

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #848 on: February 22, 2017, 04:24:32 AM »
HMMMMMMM
Fenrir's God-Killer is being moved to his sixth awakening slot, while getting a time extension instead for his fifth awakening.

Considering I have three Fenrirs for this, it's very possible I could play a Fenrir in Arena that doesn't use God Killer, such that Sopdet and Vishnu are no longer instant death to appear?

Brb hypermaxing my third Fenrir

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #849 on: February 22, 2017, 04:06:15 PM »
IT IS TIME.

I know I'm late to the party, but...

<3

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #850 on: February 23, 2017, 03:48:20 AM »
Just a couple of clarifications:

* The new collab including Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is part of the Shounen Magazine Allstars collab, which includes the following series: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Fairy Tail, Shura no Mon, 3x3 Eyes and Seven Deadly Sins
* Known characters: Tsukumo (Shura no Mon), Maiko (Shura no Mon), Natsu (Fairy Tail), Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
* Fairy Tale Girls won't be receiving ults, but they did get buffed to be on par with Red Riding Hood (similar to Cyberdragons, Cyberbeasts, etc.)
* Weapons 2 series and Wise Dragons series will replace Fruit Dragons, Elementals and Late Bloomers in the REM
* NA is currently undergoing the Extreme Event Rush that JP has for Hajidora, it is confirmed that the Hajidora project is going to extend to May so NA will most likely receive those bonuses as well - this includes gacha resets (R150, R250), BF reset, Present reset, Cheapo Package Deal reset in March, and also the gacha renewal (see previous point) in March. Unknown for April and May.
* 55 farmable monsters are allowed to be inherited. This is quite big as you can now get access to more heartbreakers, orb changers, utility, etc. Notable monsters include: AnaValk (Light heartbreaker + Enhance), Jormungandr (poison + board flush), Defoud (Orb changer + nuke), Cauchemar (tricolor + shield), Ninegaruda (9 turn shield)

EDIT:

Verdandi buff:

+200 HP, +100 ATK, +20 RCV
Added Machine type
Added x1.5 ATK when matching a wood cross
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:07:38 AM by trancehime »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #851 on: February 23, 2017, 02:47:16 PM »
Dandi didn't get boosted to match Scoold? Whaaaaaaaaaaat

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #852 on: February 23, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »
Sigh.

I guess this isn't a strictly worse buff though. She didn't get the same buff, but she got a different one that's situationally as good or better. I don't play crosses enough to know how significant that damage boost is. Anyone know just how impactful this will actually be?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #853 on: February 23, 2017, 04:50:02 PM »
Well, it makes her a pretty good sub for MAthena, at least. And more stats is alsways good.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #854 on: February 24, 2017, 12:38:30 AM »
Sigh.

I guess this isn't a strictly worse buff though. She didn't get the same buff, but she got a different one that's situationally as good or better. I don't play crosses enough to know how significant that damage boost is. Anyone know just how impactful this will actually be?
1.5x is quite low on a already low base multiplier. she's 5.25x with 1 cross (easy to make) and 7.875x with two. Two crosses is very managable but you lose the opportunity to make tpas, making the damage output pretty lackluster... you'd still do like 1-2mil per card though thanks to green OEs.
Acala is pretty much a strictly way better lead tbh
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:40:10 AM by Thaws »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #855 on: February 24, 2017, 01:57:06 AM »
1.5x is quite low on a already low base multiplier. she's 5.25x with 1 cross (easy to make) and 7.875x with two. Two crosses is very managable but you lose the opportunity to make tpas, making the damage output pretty lackluster... you'd still do like 1-2mil per card though thanks to green OEs.
Acala is pretty much a strictly way better lead tbh

With how rare pantheon godfests are I'd say Verdandi is easier to get than Acala

(WTB>Acala)

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #856 on: February 24, 2017, 02:23:53 AM »

Astaroth stronk. First colosseum clear lol
Actually was multi-ing up till floor 20 (after machine hera floor) then we disconnected because we need to stall for skills on boss. But we planned our teams expecting to solo this so it's probably solo-able with some luck.
I think I pretty much exactly gravitied him from about 66% to 50% lols lucky

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #857 on: February 24, 2017, 07:47:01 PM »
Gaaaaah fuck MZeus. He is cancerously awful. Been fighting him for like a hundred turns with Reptune and the RNG is killing me. My 80% poison resist only works half the time, he keeps chain binding my bindclear, and every time I do set up a big burst I nedd one skyfall and don't get it.

Half tempted just to quit the dungeon and inherit Kundali on someone,but getting past the puppeteers is kind of sketchy with this team.

« Reply #858 on: February 24, 2017, 08:11:01 PM »
Gaaaaah fuck MZeus. He is cancerously awful. Been fighting him for like a hundred turns with Reptune and the RNG is killing me. My 80% poison resist only works half the time, he keeps chain binding my bindclear, and every time I do set up a big burst I nedd one skyfall and don't get it.

this is why I brought 120% resist and have a bindclear active

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #859 on: February 25, 2017, 05:15:47 AM »

He dide.

Brought a Kundali inherit on Rochi after getting fed up with this, but it didn't even matter because I fucked up and set up my burst one turn early. Got a natural eight combo board and a bunch of skyfalls on top of that. I'll take it.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #860 on: February 25, 2017, 06:32:57 AM »
Oh hey, ccool, you can finally let loose the stones of war.  EVA's got its return banner for NA.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #861 on: February 25, 2017, 06:40:30 AM »
Oh hey, ccool, you can finally let loose the stones of war.  EVA's got its return banner for NA.

I will be at 100 stones tomorrow! Let's do this.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #862 on: February 26, 2017, 02:11:39 PM »
We get Jewels Descended guerrilla on Monday. 
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #863 on: February 27, 2017, 12:57:00 PM »
Here I was all like "Eva collab is probably today, right?". No, not today... Does this mean it'll be another week? Do we have an actual release date?

Jq1790

« Reply #864 on: February 27, 2017, 04:07:57 PM »
No, just the announcement teaser banner.  Keep collecting stones.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #865 on: February 28, 2017, 02:31:51 AM »
is it just me or are the sfx all fucked up ever since the update

the orb moving, combo, and attack sounds are muffled or otherwise muted and it sounds like utter shit

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #866 on: February 28, 2017, 02:54:38 AM »
my menu SFX are pretty messed up, too. I wonder what happened.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #867 on: February 28, 2017, 03:20:23 AM »
It doesn't get much better in version 10 too, I have some sound lag on occasion running a marshmallow android fone

On an unrelated note, I decided to take advantage of x4 EXP Normals to farm Legendary Earth. I have a JP-focused build I'll share here:

Ganesha (Grimmjow 1), Whale 1 (Balboa), Whale 2 (Yoruichi / Lubu), Blodin (Grimmjow 2), High ATK Low CD 2+ SB card REVO Shiva, D/L Castor (Grimmjow 3), FL: Ganesha (Laser)

floor 1 - balboa, match 3
floor 2 - match 3
floor 3 - yoruichi/lubu
floor 4 - laser
floor 5 - triple grimmjow

NA-adjusted build

Slightly slower because you have to match all floors, you no longer have access to whales (replace the Whales in this picture with Tengus)

Ganesha (no need for inherit), NY Tengu (Balboa), Tengu 1 (Ilm), Tengu 2 (Chiyome), Dragon Killer Ult Tsubaki (Durga), Ganesha (no need for inherit)

floor 1 - Balboa, match 3
floor 2 - match 3
floor 3 - match 3
floor 4 - match 3
floor 5 - Ganesha --> NY Tengu leader swap --> Ilm --> Chiyome --> Durga --> Swipe

hopefully it helps for people wanting to take advantage of 0 stam normals in NA later on also it is imperative you use the Multi Attack Badge for this unless you want to match 5 each floor instead of 3

EDIT 3:

If you don't have Ilm, here are combinations that work:

* Urd -> Ares
* XMAS Sonia -> Regular Belial / Onion Knight / Dino Rider / Yamato Takeru
* Regular Sonia -> Misato / Arkham Harley Quinn [[2136]] / Awoken or REVO Minerva
* Mori Motonari -> REVO Homura (after buff) / Cao Cao / Awoken or REVO Kagu / Sanada (no need for Ganesha active if you do this)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:42:30 AM by trancehime »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #868 on: February 28, 2017, 03:50:16 AM »
Been having fun with new teams in EC made viable by all the great buffs last week!

Romia!
7x6 makes it possible to make 10c with TPAs.
Anubis is also 30x at 10c with skill trigger now so dmg output is still good even though romia is just 5x.

I had lots of haku so why not
The new LS is really good. You pretty much never gets orb trolled. I remember chirei having doubts on giving up on hearts in the activation requirement but really 2 out of 3 is just as easy. Only problem is DRH or DBH formations are rare (Dark Sonia and Ryune respectively)

Jq1790

« Reply #869 on: February 28, 2017, 07:00:24 AM »
On the offensive end though, she gains a fair few powerful options, with Satsuki being a notable one especially with her having a quad TPA facemelter ult.

As much as it'll take getting used to I think the 2/3 thing will be, like you're saying, just as good as 3/4, plus the damage reduction being universal now makes a lot of possibly threatening things much less so, such as off-color preemptive strikes and similar.

I am somewhat sad that once RKarin is a thing Courage won't see nearly as much usefulness for me.  Her big deal was letting me resist light/fire enemies, since they were chinks in the armor of the resist LS until this point.  Still lets me make wood enemies much less annoying to grind down though.