Author Topic: Clean Score.dat files?  (Read 7325 times)

TA

Clean Score.dat files?
« on: August 31, 2009, 06:22:14 PM »
So, I'm trying to put together a Touhou booth for the coming MAGFest, and running into a bit of a hurdle.  See, I want to have everything unlocked, so folks can just roll up and try out, say, an Extra stage without having to play through the game normally first.  That's fine, score.dat files that have everything unlocked are easy to find.

However, in case we bother to do anything with high scores, or just so that people can try to set them, I'd like the games to have their high scores at the starting values.  So, I need score.dat files for Touhous 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 with everything unlocked that can be unlocked, but without high scores set.  I've been able to make one for 6, by setting my current score to stay at 0 with Cheat Engine and playing everybody through, but I can't find entries for the rest of them to let me do that.  Can anyone hook me up with either some cheat tables or some already-finished score files?

Alternately, if there exists a tool to decrypt and fiddle with them directly, that'd make things simpler on everybody.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Re: Clean Score.dat files?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 11:43:22 AM »
Drake's got cheat engine tables in his topic

Also, releasing 'clean' score.dat files (All stages unlocked in practice for all chars/difficulties, but no high scores) would probably be wonderful.

Drake

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 04:42:22 PM »
I've only found score entries for EoSD. The rest of the score entries are hidden or something, because scans don't reveal anything obvious.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 01:51:40 AM »
I know you can do it in MoF because there is a bug that unlocks stages by watching replays of them.