Author Topic: Yukari's Master Degree in Biology  (Read 8968 times)

MANoBadAssGar Jr.

• look at dat pose, look at dat face
  • GARDORABLE!
Re: Yukari's Master Degree in Biology
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2016, 06:42:07 PM »
Huh? i thought that was just marisa thought. and yeah we are talking about Yukarin here!

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2016, 11:12:15 PM »
Specifically, in that ending she visits Marisa and explains that she didn't think ULiL or LoLK were important enough for her to bother interfering with (with a potentially ominous comment about how she thinks it's okay for Gensokyo to change), and then she gaps away the Lunar Capital occult ball when Marisa's not looking.

PK

• Border of Whatever
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2016, 04:12:56 PM »
and then she gaps away the Lunar Capital occult ball when Marisa's not looking.
What? Last i remember the translation said she went away without touching the ball at all.

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2016, 01:55:23 AM »
What? Last i remember the translation said she went away without touching the ball at all.

It's not made perfectly clear because it's from Marisa's perspective, but she asks to see the ball, ie: hold it so she can look at it closely, and then by the time the conversation is over it's gone.

MANoBadAssGar Jr.

• GARDORABLE!
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2016, 04:40:44 AM »
Good if Yukarin did secure the balls, if she meant to ensure so the girls didnt have balls. (please pardon the intended lame as shit pun)

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2016, 04:20:29 PM »
New way: Making body enhancement and/or "enlargement"  ;) for men and women alike for easy buck (and easy enslavement by making them "close of kin")

MANoBadAssGar Jr.

• GARDORABLE!
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2016, 10:14:13 PM »
fucker?

sorry about that