Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III  (Read 116206 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2016, 05:36:19 AM »
>Search the other pages for ours.
>"Doesn't this make the newspapers too... lewd for younger readers? And what about those who's pictures were taken? Does she have permission from them?"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2016, 05:49:09 AM »
>"And why are YOU of all people seeing this mot-Lady Yukari ?!? What are you a pervert ?"
>Cross our arms.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2016, 07:13:31 AM »
>Search the other pages for ours.
>You flip through the other pages, but find no panty shots. However you do find a couple of interesting headlines, one about a black wind, the other about a series of abductions...

>"Doesn't this make the newspapers too... lewd for younger readers? And what about those who's pictures were taken? Does she have permission from them?"
>"If parents have a problem with it, they can just not let their children near the paper. And no, I don't believe she has ever used them with permission."

>"And why are YOU of all people seeing this mot-Lady Yukari ?!? What are you a pervert ?"
>Cross our arms.
>"Maybe, maybe not..."
>"She isn't ..." says Chen, "Well... maybe a tiny bit..."
>"Chen! By all means let me have my fun with them..."
>"Sorry, Yukari-sama..."
>"Anyway, I just find it entertaining, that's all... it's sometimes amusing when you find someone you don't expect to see on there... And I don't look at it all the time,  most of the time I just toss the paper directly in the garbage..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2016, 08:39:06 AM »
>Abductions ? Take a better look.
>Look a bit confused.
>"Well.... i don't understand what you see, but okay i guess..."
>Sit down and prepare to eat.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2016, 03:29:09 PM »
//Hell yeah! Internet just came back, hopefully it won't cut out again.

>Abductions ? Take a better look.
>You read the paper:
Mysterious Abductions in Human Village:
>Clamor in the Human Village today as several young women, aged 17 to 22, were abducted during the night. Nobody saw the culprit, and no leads have been found as of yet. Eyewitness reports claimed to have heard soothing music prior to the abductions taking place. Sanae Kochiya of the Moriya Shrine* stated that she will begin to investigate the disappearances, however, many expect The Hakurei Shrine Maiden or Marisa Kirisame to get involved with the incident, as usual.

Keine Kamishirasawa**, schoolteacher and guardian of the Human Village, refused to comment when asked for an interview, saying simply that, "I can't believe this happened..."

We will continue to provide coverage of this event to keep all you incident enthusiasts and worried families in the loop.

*Page 3, top right.
**Page 3, bottom center.

>Look a bit confused.
>"Well.... i don't understand what you see, but okay i guess..."
>Sit down and prepare to eat.
>You sit down and prepare to eat.
>_

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2016, 03:42:57 PM »
>How old are we?
>Have we heard anything about "soothing music" before?
>"Oh man! It must be terrible for the parents of those poor women!"
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2016, 03:46:24 PM »
>How old are we?
>You are 19. Same age as Renko.

>Have we heard anything about "soothing music" before?
>You have not.

>"Oh man! It must be terrible for the parents of those poor women!"
>"Hmm?" Yukari looks up from her plate, "Did you find something that's actually news?"
>"Huh? What did you find, Merry?" Renko looks at you.
>You seemed to have grabbed Sumireko and Chen's attention as well.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2016, 03:59:35 PM »
>"Several girls between 17 and 22 are missing, abducted during night time it seems, nothing of a clue was left, other than eye witnesses that heard a sort of soothing music before said abductions."
>Take a bite on the Chen fish and show them the page.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2016, 06:07:43 PM »
>"Several girls between 17 and 22 are missing, abducted during night time it seems, nothing of a clue was left, other than eye witnesses that heard a sort of soothing music before said abductions."
>Take a bite on the Chen fish and show them the page.
>You take a bite of fish and show the page.
>"Huh!? Really?" Renko takes a closer look.
>"Hmm.... Just another incident I see... I'm confident Sanae or Marisa will solve it." says Yukari as she studies the article, "It's currently nothing of my concern."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »
>"But underwear are it seems..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2016, 06:25:44 PM »
>"But underwear are it seems..."
>Yukari seems to ignore your comment before returning to her breakfast.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2016, 06:51:46 PM »
>"Lady Yukari, none of the humans from the village are supposed to be kidnapped or attacked correct ? Only outsiders that aren't in the village right ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2016, 07:36:52 PM »
>"Lady Yukari, none of the humans from the village are supposed to be kidnapped or attacked correct ? Only outsiders that aren't in the village right ?"
>"Well, yes and no... Outsiders that haven't made their way to the village are more vulnerable and are generally the more preferred target, but humans that wander too far from the village without means to defend themselves are also fair game. Attacks within the village are rare, due to both Keine and Reimu being powerful deterrents, as well as most human-eating youkai being content with those isolated outsiders and wary wanderers. Though despite this, attacks within the village do happen occasionally. Really, it would only become a problem if a significant number of villagers disappeared at once, but, since the incident resolvers usually would be on the case in that situation, it wouldn't concern me unless the incident resolvers were all incapacitated, or if almost the entire village disappeared."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2016, 07:42:14 PM »
>"Hmmm... so that means that all three of us can be targets for this mystery abductor.... we should be wary of any kind of soothing music we hear out there."
>Take another bite at the fish and a bit of the rice balls.
>"Did you inform Miss Ran of this already ? People might get suspicious if they notice that the Hakurei Shrine Maiden is not mobilizing to investigate a potential threat."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2016, 09:32:30 PM »
>"Hmmm... so that means that all three of us can be targets for this mystery abductor.... we should be wary of any kind of soothing music we hear out there."
>"Yeah... Definitely..." says Renko.

>"Did you inform Miss Ran of this already ? People might get suspicious if they notice that the Hakurei Shrine Maiden is not mobilizing to investigate a potential threat."
>"She probably would've learned about it on her own. And if she hasn't, then I'll nudge her in the right direction when I feel the time is right."

>Take another bite at the fish and a bit of the rice balls.
>You take another bite of fish and then reach for one of the rice balls...
>You are treated to the sight of one of YuugenMagan's eyes on the back at your hand, staring soullessly into yours...
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2016, 09:41:04 PM »
>"Ekkk !"
>Hit the eye with our other hand !

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2016, 09:43:35 PM »
>"Ekkk !"
>Hit the eye with our other hand !
>You slap your other hand hard. It hurts.
>"What is it, Merry!?!" Renko looks alarmed.
>"Was it a spider?" Sumireko asks.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2016, 09:49:29 PM »
>"Those eyes... It was one of those eyes of hers... staring down at my soul...."
>Take a breath.
>"What if she isn't really gone ? If she isn't she will come back for you and Matenshi, to use the archangel's power and Matenshi's capabilities to change the world...."
>Shiver.
>"I could feel the merciless hatred... the same from that nightmare...."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2016, 10:20:11 PM »
>"Those eyes... It was one of those eyes of hers... staring down at my soul...."
>Take a breath.
>"IS the nightmare still affecting you?" Renko tilts her head, "It must've been an intense nightmare then..."
>"Just take your mind off it. That's the easiest way to deal with nightmares." says Yukari.

>"What if she isn't really gone ? If she isn't she will come back for you and Matenshi, to use the archangel's power and Matenshi's capabilities to change the world...."
>Shiver.
>"I could feel the merciless hatred... the same from that nightmare...."
>"But we saw her explode, Merry..." Renko frowns.
>"When you killed her, before we blacked out, Matenshi and I saw her disintegrate in our mind... With a horrible scream..." Sumireko adds.
>_

« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2016, 10:25:55 PM »
>Do we know anything about having nightmares while awake?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2016, 10:30:35 PM »
>She pointed her arm at us before exploding right ?
>"I hope... but remember that youkai you said that killed Miss Reimu's relatives and was supposedly exterminated ? It would explain why Yuugen had no body, and if she found a way to live without a body, then it could also mean...."
>If there is anything nearby to drink have a bit of it.
>"I will try to get it out of my head, but if these things continue to happen... i would like for you to take me somewhere where they can examine me, to see if there is wrong with my mind, everyone that was there was hurt by her, Renko, Matenshi, Sumireko, little Chen, and i, i am not letting that happen again."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2016, 10:35:30 PM »
>Do we know anything about having nightmares while awake?
>As a psychology major, you know that sometimes nightmares could have an impact on waking life, especially soon after waking up.

>She pointed her arm at us before exploding right ?
>She reached menacingly for you in her last moments...

>"I hope... but remember that youkai you said that killed Miss Reimu's relatives and was supposedly exterminated ? It would explain why Yuugen had no body, and if she found a way to live without a body, then it could also mean...."
>If there is anything nearby to drink have a bit of it.
>"I will try to get it out of my head, but if these things continue to happen... i would like for you to take me somewhere where they can examine me, to see if there is wrong with my mind, everyone that was there was hurt by her, Renko, Matenshi, Sumireko, little Chen, and i, i am not letting that happen again."
>You have nothing nearby to drink.
>"Very well." Yukari nods.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2016, 10:40:33 PM »
>Relax a bit.
>"....a cup of water or something would be nice to have now... could any of you please get one for me ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2016, 10:51:29 PM »
>Relax a bit.
>"....a cup of water or something would be nice to have now... could any of you please get one for me ?"
>"Ah, yes, thanks for reminding me, Chen, weren't you supposed to brew some tea to go with breakfast?" Yukari asks.
>"Nyaaaa-I-I FORGOT!" Chen bows apologetically, "Sorry, Yukari-sama! I-I'll make it right away!"
>Chen makes her way to a cupboard with lightning speed and takes out a tea kettle.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2016, 10:56:49 PM »
>Brighten up a bit.
>"Hehehe... that Chen..."
>Look back to those two (Three i guess actually).
>"Sorry for worrying you three, it's just that had i never asked for her 'help', that would have never ever happened, and everyone would have been happier...."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2016, 11:22:09 PM »
>Brighten up a bit.
>"Hehehe... that Chen..."
>"Yes, she is quite the entertaining one..." Yukari muses.

>Look back to those two (Three i guess actually).
>"Sorry for worrying you three, it's just that had i never asked for her 'help', that would have never ever happened, and everyone would have been happier...."
>"It's fine." they reply.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2016, 11:41:47 PM »
>"So you are sisters huh ? Mind telling us more about yourselves ?"
>Take a bite on the rice ball.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2016, 12:07:54 AM »
>"So you are sisters huh ? Mind telling us more about yourselves ?"
>"I guess." Sumireko shrugs.
>"Sure." says Renko,

>Take a bite on the rice ball.
>You take a bite out of the ball.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2016, 12:13:35 AM »
>"So did Renko give you a hard time when she was younger Sumireko ? Even today she is still someone that gives some trouble, even when we were first coming to Gensokyo she was late for the meeting."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2016, 12:58:45 AM »
>"So did Renko give you a hard time when she was younger Sumireko ? Even today she is still someone that gives some trouble, even when we were first coming to Gensokyo she was late for the meeting."
>"No, not really... I mean she did some of the annoying little sister things for a few years. But we were close.... Well... at least until I started high school... Then we sorta drifted apart some..." Sumireko frowns.
>Renko frowns as well.
>_