Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 15  (Read 79287 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 15
« Reply #780 on: September 14, 2016, 12:16:59 AM »
//Wait what ? True fusion ? That is just too overkill, and with the two goddesses too ??!? Are you sure about that ? A complete fusion like Gasanae is already good enough you know ? And a true fusion also risks their lives...

Dai-chan Prime:

>Look at her.
>"Please..."

Dai-chan 2:

>"Ruukoto ? Are you okay ?"
>Get closer to her.

Sumidai-chan:

>Follow !

Koishidai-chan:

>Wag our tail and twitch our ears.
>"Thanks ! You can pet me if you want, it feels nice."

Reimudai-chan:

>"Not yet, i wanted to start it from scratch, some potted flowers and such to decorate the house, and then make a little garden around the tree maybe."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #781 on: September 14, 2016, 12:28:42 AM »
//Wait what ? True fusion ? That is just too overkill, and with the two goddesses too ??!? Are you sure about that ? A complete fusion like Gasanae is already good enough you know ? And a true fusion also risks their lives...

Dai-chan Prime:

>Look at her.
>"Please..."

Dai-chan 2:

>"Ruukoto ? Are you okay ?"
>Get closer to her.
> Gasanae nods and retrieves her gohei. She holds it tightly.

> "Sorry. I just didn't know if I should've said anything or not..." Ruukoto says.

> Clownpiece flies upwards towards the three fairies.
> Titania begins to carry her two tired sisters.
Sumidai-chan:

>Follow !
> You follow the three into the gap and arrive at the weird eye place, before Merry makes another one to their house.
> You all arrive safely back in the duo's room.
Koishidai-chan:

>Wag our tail and twitch our ears.
>"Thanks ! You can pet me if you want, it feels nice."
> Koishi gently pats you on the head just right, then starts to rub your head. It feels really nice.
Reimudai-chan:

>"Not yet, i wanted to start it from scratch, some potted flowers and such to decorate the house, and then make a little garden around the tree maybe."
> "It's your property too, right?" Youmu asks. "Don't just make something like that in the Human Village or someone else's place."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #782 on: September 14, 2016, 12:31:53 AM »
SumiDai, HifuuBugs:
>Make a game note if we (or our hosts) feel spontaneously tired like the effects of that gas.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #783 on: September 14, 2016, 12:41:55 AM »
SumiDai, HifuuBugs:
>Make a game note if we (or our hosts) feel spontaneously tired like the effects of that gas.
> You make sure to observe your tiredness greatly.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #784 on: September 14, 2016, 12:44:47 AM »
Reimudai-chan:

>"Uh huh, it is near the Misty lake, i built it myself."

Koishidai-chan:

>"It feels so nice....."
>Purrrrr...

Dai-chan Prime:

>"You can do it onee-chan !"
>Show a look of trust.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Don't worry, it's alright, i am just very worrisome."

Sumidai-chan:

>"Okay, is there any guest room or something for me to stay ? Or can i just stay in the living room ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #785 on: September 14, 2016, 12:52:28 AM »
>Which Dais are in Gensokyo, alone, not asleep, and can see a clear spot to warp?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #786 on: September 14, 2016, 12:55:14 AM »
//Well, the Three Stooges theoretically know how to do the various things we do already, from previous Indianas. It's how they figured out how to escape us, after all. They don't seem to want to do much of anything with it, though. (Also this implies we'd want to let them go.) The other thing does have me curious, though, especially since Suwako raised it as a concern as well.

//As for the headache, that's what healing magic is for.

> What did Sanae/Gasanae tell us about the true fusion, specifically in regards to remaining in one for a while?

SeigaBug (T):

> Sure thing, Miss Seiga!

BatteryDai:

> Locate Yoshika, and then warp her over to Seiga, putting her on top of Seiga's chest a bit in front of Seiga using SeigaBug's PoV.
> Once Yoshika is warped, locate Seiga's leftover clothes and warp them over to Seiga in the same manner.

ByakuBug, NueBug (T):

> I don't have room at my house, unfortunately. But a friend, huh? Hmm...

TestDai:

> Continue.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #787 on: September 14, 2016, 01:17:47 AM »
TestDai:

> Continue.
>Do not

//Note we're also doing this against Lily's will...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #788 on: September 14, 2016, 01:30:04 AM »
//Also, the stooges will learn MUCH, MUCH more about fusion than what they already know from previous Indianas if we do this.

//Also, those involved will get ALL our memories, they will know about ALL our powers and EVERYTHING we know and have done. Including things we don't want being shared. And secrets we don't want to give away. AND HOW TO COPY POWERS! And I still don't trust them to keep a lid on it. Especially since there are some moral choices we've made that kinda straddle the line that, combined with some of our other secrets, that they have a good chance of blabbing about, and it might ruin how people think of us, ruining many of the trusts we have formed since the start of this epic adventure. Believe me, Kilga, so, so many things could go wrong.

//Actually, the more and more I think about this. The more and more I am against it. I feel the risk is way too great to continue. So I'm sorry for this, but...

TestDai:
>Gods, what are we thinking!?
>Abort and reverse what we're doing to Lily right now, unfuse her entire life force from our heart.
>If Kilga or Raf countermands this, do not parse until I respond to it, because I will be absent for the next 90 minutes and this is an issue I actively want to be involved in.

//Tl;dr if this was a normal Indiana, I'd be fine with it, but with a True Fusion like what we did with Cirno and Koishi? That is way too risky.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #789 on: September 14, 2016, 01:52:01 AM »
//I do not countermand it, in fact i support it too, it's really unnecessary and as said before has TOO many risks and problems, same for Suwako and Kanako's.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #790 on: September 14, 2016, 02:16:13 AM »
Reimudai-chan:

>"Uh huh, it is near the Misty lake, i built it myself."
> "Oh. I guess that's alright then." Youmu says.
Koishidai-chan:

>"It feels so nice....."
>Purrrrr...
> Koishi continues to rub your head.
> You could definitely fall asleep like this...
Dai-chan Prime:

>"You can do it onee-chan !"
>Show a look of trust.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Don't worry, it's alright, i am just very worrisome."
> After a bit, Gasanae stops.
> "It didn't work." Gasanae says. "B-But I thought of an idea. What if we gave them a divine message or sign? That's a miracle that I'm sure would work one way or another."
> "Okay." Ruukoto says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Okay, is there any guest room or something for me to stay ? Or can i just stay in the living room ?"
> "You're not sleeping with us?" Maribel asks.
>Which Dais are in Gensokyo, alone, not asleep, and can see a clear spot to warp?
> Probe, Sumiflan, and Secunde aren't doing much aside from keeping the kappa, fairies, and Micheal company.
//Well, the Three Stooges theoretically know how to do the various things we do already, from previous Indianas. It's how they figured out how to escape us, after all. They don't seem to want to do much of anything with it, though. (Also this implies we'd want to let them go.) The other thing does have me curious, though, especially since Suwako raised it as a concern as well.

> What did Sanae/Gasanae tell us about the true fusion, specifically in regards to remaining in one for a while?
> Gasanae said that you would (probably) become one person if you were like that too long. This was based on them saying that "It almost happened to us." (DQGF12)
SeigaBug (T):

BatteryDai:

> Locate Yoshika, and then warp her over to Seiga, putting her on top of Seiga's chest a bit in front of Seiga using SeigaBug's PoV.
> Once Yoshika is warped, locate Seiga's leftover clothes and warp them over to Seiga in the same manner.
> You warp Yoshika in front of Seiga on her chest, then warp Seiga's clothing to her as well.
> "Thank you." Seiga says. It feels a bit bad being unable to do things myself like this.
ByakuBug, NueBug (T):

> "You have somewhere in mind?" Byakuren asks.

SeigaBug (T):

BatteryDai:

ByakuBug, NueBug (T):

TestDai:

> Continue.
>Do not

//Note we're also doing this against Lily's will...
> You stop for now...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #791 on: September 14, 2016, 02:29:59 AM »
SeigaBug (F):

> At least Daiyousei is being helpful about it.

BatteryDai:

> Warp over to where Seiga is and remake our (invisible) Flan clones.

SeigaBug (T):

> Okay, Miss Seiga, I'm starting again. Hold on tight!

SeigaBug, BatteryDai Flan clones:

> Resume growing Seiga's chest as fast as possible.

ByakuBug, NueBug (T):

> I'm try'na think of one. I'm not really sure.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #792 on: September 14, 2016, 02:37:24 AM »
//Assuming none are opposed for stopping TestDai?
SeigaBug (F):

> At least Daiyousei is being helpful about it.

BatteryDai:

> Warp over to where Seiga is and remake our (invisible) Flan clones.

SeigaBug (T):

> Okay, Miss Seiga, I'm starting again. Hold on tight!

SeigaBug, BatteryDai Flan clones:

> Resume growing Seiga's chest as fast as possible.
> She seems to have really good spirits about all of this. So far nothing bad has happened either... Seiga thinks as you start the process again.
ByakuBug, NueBug (T):

> I'm try'na think of one. I'm not really sure.
> "How about the Moriya Shrine?" Byakuren asks.
> Nue yawns.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #793 on: September 14, 2016, 02:43:55 AM »
//I believe my position on TestDai is clear and known. I have no further comment.

SeigaBug (F):

> She's been really good to me, too. I didn't even do anything for her, and she's doing all this stuff for me.

ByakuDai (T):

> Oh, maybe. That could work!

NueDai (T):

> You gettin' sleepy, Miss Awesome Wings?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:46:31 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #794 on: September 14, 2016, 02:51:01 AM »
//I believe my position on TestDai is clear and known. I have no further comment.

SeigaBug (F):

> She's been really good to me, too. I didn't even do anything for her, and she's doing all this stuff for me.
> I wonder if I could repay her somehow after this. This is something rare and abnormal to freely work with... Seiga thinks.
ByakuDai (T):

> Oh, maybe. That could work!

NueDai (T):

> You gettin' sleepy, Miss Awesome Wings?
> "So how is this person?" Byakuren asks.
> "Hehe. Yea." Nue laughs a bit at your comment.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #795 on: September 14, 2016, 02:55:27 AM »
SeigaBug (F):

> No wonder she was so excited to try it. And she thought I was pretty, even when I didn't...

ByakuBug (T):

> He's nice! He's actually from the outside world, and he defended me when a bunch of his friends wanted to be mean to me. Then they tried to be mean to both of us, but I brought us back here so they couldn't be.

NueBug (T):

> You gonna go to bed, then? Or do you wanna try some stuff with your new powers first?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #796 on: September 14, 2016, 03:10:25 AM »
TestDai:
>Abort and reverse what we're doing to Lily right now, unfuse her entire life force from our heart.
>If Kilga or Raf countermands this, do not parse until I respond to it, because I will be absent for the next 90 minutes and this is an issue I actively want to be involved in.
//This wasn't parsed even though it was never countermanded

Sumidai:
>Is all good over here?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #797 on: September 14, 2016, 03:21:04 AM »
SeigaBug (F):

> No wonder she was so excited to try it. And she thought I was pretty, even when I didn't...
> She's much different than the usual fairies... Seiga thinks. This explains why Miko had been helping her.
ByakuBug (T):

> He's nice! He's actually from the outside world, and he defended me when a bunch of his friends wanted to be mean to me. Then they tried to be mean to both of us, but I brought us back here so they couldn't be.

NueBug (T):

> You gonna go to bed, then? Or do you wanna try some stuff with your new powers first?
> "Hm." Byakuren nods, smiling a bit. "I-Is everything okay with his friends?"

> "I'm gonna go to bed for now." Nue says, flying towards the building.
//This wasn't parsed even though it was never countermanded

Sumidai:
>Is all good over here?
> It seems to be.
> "It's fine if you sleep with us. We don't have to be like that if you don't want to either." Maribel says.
TestDai:
> You unfuse Lily's life force from your heart.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #798 on: September 14, 2016, 03:24:26 AM »
ByakuBug (T):
>Well... They were more like people he worked for or with than friends I think...

Probe:
>How is Micheal?

Prime:
>How is Lucien?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #799 on: September 14, 2016, 03:26:11 AM »
SeigaBug (F):

> Much different indeed. What a good kid. Maybe I can just let her have her fun.

ByakuBug (T):

> I'm not sure. We haven't seen them again. I think he thinks they aren't friends anymore, though.

NueBug (T):

> Aww, that's a shame. ...Unless you're waiting to be alone before you try stuff? Ehehe~ That's pretty clever!

MoriDai (T):

> She did? What did she say about it?

SumiDai:

> Shake head.
> "It's okay. I know things were kinda cramped and uncomfortable last night. I don't want to get in the way. I think you should try to enjoy yourselves!"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:29:08 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #800 on: September 14, 2016, 03:51:34 AM »
ByakuBug (T):
>Well... They were more like people he worked for or with than friends I think...
ByakuBug (T):

> I'm not sure. We haven't seen them again. I think he thinks they aren't friends anymore, though.

NueBug (T):

> Aww, that's a shame. ...Unless you're waiting to be alone before you try stuff? Ehehe~ That's pretty clever!
> "I understand..." Byakuren says in a sad tone.
> "I'm just tired." Nue says.
Probe:
>How is Micheal?

Prime:
>How is Lucien?
> Micheal is sticking close to you.

> Lucien looks sleepy.
SeigaBug (F):

> Much different indeed. What a good kid. Maybe I can just let her have her fun.
> I don't want to end up being a toy for her to play with though. "Daiyousei, how much larger do you think you can go?" Seiga asks. She's nearly larger than the mausoleum.
MoriDai (T):

> She did? What did she say about it?
> "That me and Kanako shouldn't try it. We'd get a headache from learning what the other person does and we might be stuck as one person." Suwako says.
> "That does sound like a problem for keeping the faith we gather..." Kanako says.
SumiDai:

> Shake head.
> "It's okay. I know things were kinda cramped and uncomfortable last night. I don't want to get in the way. I think you should try to enjoy yourselves!"
> "You can sleep with us if you want to. We'd be happy to have you too." Maribel says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #801 on: September 14, 2016, 05:33:10 AM »
TestDai:
>Who are we?
>Are we still Cirno and Daiyousei?
>How long have we been like this?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #802 on: September 14, 2016, 05:58:46 AM »
TestDai:
>Who are we?
>Are we still Cirno and Daiyousei?
>How long have we been like this?
> You are TestDai.
> You think you are.
> You're not sure. It should've been a few minutes, but according to the three fairies, you were asleep.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #803 on: September 14, 2016, 06:01:48 AM »
//Sorry Kilga, but if we start showing signs that we might lose Cirno-chan, I'm splitting TestDai.

TestDai:
>Can we feel two separate life energies in our heart for Daiyousei and Cirno still?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #804 on: September 14, 2016, 06:13:04 AM »
//Sorry Kilga, but if we start showing signs that we might lose Cirno-chan, I'm splitting TestDai.

TestDai:
>Can we feel two separate life energies in our heart for Daiyousei and Cirno still?
> You check...
> You cannot.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #805 on: September 14, 2016, 06:16:58 AM »
//AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!

Prime:
>Does Cirno's clone still exist?
>Usual process to create a Koa Clone. Name her RescueDai.

Rescue:
>Use TestDai's POV to warp next to her.
>Put our hands on her and feel her life energy, could we separate it into Cirno and Daiyousei?
>If we are confident that we can, do so immediately.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #806 on: September 14, 2016, 06:22:20 AM »
//AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!

Prime:
>Does Cirno's clone still exist?
>Usual process to create a Koa Clone. Name her RescueDai.

Rescue:
>Use TestDai's POV to warp next to her.
>Put our hands on her and feel her life energy, could we separate it into Cirno and Daiyousei?
>If we are confident that we can, do so immediately.
> Cirno's clone should still be where she was last, sleeping.
> You create another Koa clone with the usual process, before warping to TestDai and feeling for life energies.
> You only feel one energy. You can't tell if it's Daiyousei's or Cirno's.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #807 on: September 14, 2016, 06:25:31 AM »
Rescue:
>Look closer at the one energy... Does it have parts that feel like Daiyousei and parts that feel like Cirno's?
>Use Meiling magic to assist in examining the energy.

AllDais:
>Will CirDai to wake up.

CirDai (Once we awaken) (T):
>Cirno-chan?! Cirno-chan!?! Please tell me you're okay!!!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #808 on: September 14, 2016, 06:36:12 AM »
Rescue:
>Look closer at the one energy... Does it have parts that feel like Daiyousei and parts that feel like Cirno's?
>Use Meiling magic to assist in examining the energy.
> Every bit of it feels just as much like one as it does the other.
AllDais:
>Will CirDai to wake up.

CirDai (Once we awaken) (T):
>Cirno-chan?! Cirno-chan!?! Please tell me you're okay!!!
> You will CirDai to awaken.
> "Mmh...?" CirDai rubs her eyes. "Good morning Dai-chan." CirDai sits up.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #809 on: September 14, 2016, 06:43:59 AM »
CirDai (T):
>It isn't morning yet, Cirno-chan... And things aren't very good at all... I-I'm just glad that you're still here and okay...

Prime:
>Look around.
>"Uh... Onee-chan... Do you think I could send you to another one of my clones real quick for a couple of minutes and bring you back here when we're done? Another me needs help..."

SumiDai, HifuuBugs:
>Everything still good?