Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 3  (Read 64082 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 3
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2016, 01:13:44 AM »
>Do we know that name?
>You don't.

>"Wait... does that mean that you're a ghost?"
>"Of course... I thought it was pretty obvious that I was though... Oh well..." Yuyuko shrugs.

>"And what do you mean with "areas where ghosts like to play" ? What does "play" mean ?"
>"Oh, the usual, creeping out the occasional human, haunting, general loafing around..."
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2016, 01:37:56 AM »
>"Then.... would this place be the netherworld ?"
>Look with a surprised face.

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2016, 01:41:05 AM »
>Don't be surprised, we've been here before.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2016, 02:33:18 AM »
>"Then.... would this place be the netherworld ?"
>Look with a surprised face.
>"Mhm." Yuyuko nods, "A beautiful place, is it not?"

>Don't be surprised, we've been here before.
>You have not. You've found an entrance, yes. But you've never actually entered.
>_

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2016, 02:52:45 AM »
>"Yes it is a beautiful place! Who knew a place full of the dead could be like this?
>"Um... other than the dead."
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2016, 04:02:33 AM »
>"Yes it is a beautiful place! Who knew a place full of the dead could be like this?
>"Um... other than the dead."
>"If you think it's beautiful now, you should come see the Gardens of Hakugyokurou when the cherry trees are in full bloom." Yuyuko smiles, "It's quite a spectacle... Of course, it's nothing in comparison to the fabled bloom of the Saigyou Ayakashi, though unfortunately, that is a bloom I will never be able to see..."
>_

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 04:09:47 AM »
>"Why not?"
>Has Yukari done anything since this conversation started?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2016, 04:22:22 AM »
>"Has the tree died ? I mean... if it`s not a ghost tree, did something happen to it ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2016, 04:25:54 AM »
>"Why not?"
>"Has the tree died ? I mean... if it`s not a ghost tree, did something happen to it ?"
>"Oh, no no no! The Saigyou Ayakashi is far from dead. It was sealed away a long time ago. A corpse lies entangled in the tree's roots and keeps the seal active. I tried to revive it to break the seal once... It didn't really work out."
>"She also asked me to thin the barrier between Gensokyo and the Netherworld so she could gather essence of spring for the ritual." Yukari adds, "Caused a really nice, long winter."
>"Oh, Yukari. You shouldn't have spoiled the details, that story would've made a fun conversation topic over dinner." Yuyuko smirks.
>"There wasn't any rule saying I couldn't." Yukari chuckles, "So, now that I've started, shall I spoil the ending now?"
>"Well I'm certainly not going to stop you!" Yuyuko giggles a bit herself.

>Has Yukari done anything since this conversation started?
>Aside from speaking just now. It seems she was politely letting the conversation happen.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2016, 04:31:04 AM »
>"You two seem like old childhood friends, ehehe ! It`s funny to see you and m-, i mean, Lady Yukari getting along so nice with each other."
>Smile.

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2016, 04:46:53 AM »
>"But i will admit, seeing a beautiful tree blossom is a strange reason to steal the spring."
> What has renko and sumi done since this conversation started?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2016, 05:28:27 AM »
>"You two seem like old childhood friends, ehehe ! It`s funny to see you and m-, i mean, Lady Yukari getting along so nice with each other."
>Smile.
>"Oh, Yukari and I have been friends since I was alive. I sometimes wish I could remember those days though..."
>You notice Yukari frown slightly.

>"But i will admit, seeing a beautiful tree blossom is a strange reason to steal the spring."
>"Well, it wouldn't have bloomed otherwise. The essence of spring was able to temporarily overpower the seal enough so I could attempt to resurrect the corpse under the tree. Plus it got the tree to partially reflower, though it wasn't the fabled full bloom I longed for..."

> What has renko and sumi done since this conversation started?
>They seem to have been listening.
>_

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2016, 05:30:29 AM »
>"What was it?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2016, 05:41:15 AM »
>"What was it?"
>"What was what?" Yuyuko asks.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2016, 05:43:04 AM »
>"The ending that Lady Yukari mentioned, and the bloom that said tree achieved."

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2016, 05:45:57 AM »
>Add "and who was under the tree?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2016, 06:02:34 AM »
>"The ending that Lady Yukari mentioned, and the bloom that said tree achieved."
>"Well, the tree had 80% reflowering, but the blossoms only show their true beauty during a full bloom." says Yuyuko, "And then I couldn't finish the resurrection..."
>Add "and who was under the tree?"
>"You know, every time I remember, I seem to forget it again within a month... Perhaps it's not that important. Yukari, do you happen to remember who's corpse is sealing the tree?"
>"I do..." Yukari frowns, "It's yours... remember?"
>"Oh yeah... right... That's part of the reason why I couldn't finish the resurrection. I found myself starting to fade as it went on."
>_

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2016, 06:29:36 AM »
>"Wow, that must been a shock. But i guess bad things like that are to be excepted when spring is stolen. I hope no body got hurt!"

>"Oh, and was the main reason for it failing, reimu?"

I think after this we should head inside and eat.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2016, 08:11:48 AM »
>"Wow, that must been a shock. But i guess bad things like that are to be excepted when spring is stolen. I hope no body got hurt!"

>"Oh, and was the main reason for it failing, reimu?"
>"Well, her and Marisa, to be exact."
>_

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2016, 08:29:40 AM »
um, i think you forgot to have yuyuko reply to my  first comment.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2016, 02:12:01 PM »
Well, it wasn't exactly a question; she probably just didn't have anything in particular to say about it.

>"Marisa too? She seems nice... if a bit theft prone..."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2016, 04:30:10 PM »
Well, it wasn't exactly a question; she probably just didn't have anything in particular to say about it.
^

>"Marisa too? She seems nice... if a bit theft prone..."
>"Theft prone? I don't ever recall her trying to steal from Hakugyokurou. If she ever did I'm sure Youmu would've at least tried to stop her..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2016, 04:40:31 PM »
>"Not really for that, but for books, she constantly raids the mansion by the lake to steal then from time to time."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2016, 10:28:37 PM »
>"Not really for that, but for books, she constantly raids the mansion by the lake to steal then from time to time."
>"What mansion? The Prismrivers' Mansion? No, that doesn't have a lake by it... Oh wait. It does have a lake nearby, actually. But I don't think they keep much books other than music books... Does Marisa have a newfound interest in music"
>_
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:35:23 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2016, 10:37:09 PM »
>"Um, not that one, it`s one that has a Vampire Mistress, a proficient magician named Patchouli, and a intriguing chief maid called Sakuya Izayoi."

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2016, 11:22:56 PM »
>"I think we should head inside now, i haven't ate since breakfast."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2016, 12:05:44 AM »
>"Um, if we're allowed to, I mean."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2016, 12:55:31 AM »
>"Um, not that one, it`s one that has a Vampire Mistress, a proficient magician named Patchouli, and a intriguing chief maid called Sakuya Izayoi."
>"Oh, that mansion... I don't really make a habit of visiting that one... Then again I don't really visit the Prismrivers either..."

>"I think we should head inside now, i haven't ate since breakfast."
>"Um, if we're allowed to, I mean."
>"Go ahead." says Yukari, "We can have our discussion over dinner. Or perhaps right after."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2016, 04:15:44 AM »
>Nod joyfully.
>"Yes, it has been a while since we have had some rest, especially with that..... issue..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2016, 07:28:25 AM »
>"We'll finally be able to talk and clear up some things soon."