Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2  (Read 72404 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2016, 06:09:37 AM »
>"Um, in that case... where do i do it ?"
>Patchouli closes her eyes and mutters a sort of incantation. Suddenly, a blue, spherical barrier appears around you.
>"There, that should minimize collateral damage."

>"Oh. Okay."
>Try making the most complicated danmaku we can while doing it on the place Miss Patchouli tells us too, unless she says to do it on Koakuma, then don`t do that.
>You know how to make single shots as well as spreads, you also know how to fire spheres and lasers. Will you try something new, or will you go with what you already know?
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2016, 06:19:21 AM »
>Attempt to fire two lasers at the barrier.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2016, 06:26:52 AM »
>Attempt to fire two lasers at the barrier.
>You focus on your hand and attempt to split one laser into two.
>It works, but the lasers fire at 90 degree angles from each other. They soon strike the barrier and dissipate.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2016, 06:35:36 AM »
>Turn to Patchouli.
>"Is that okay?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2016, 06:36:17 AM »
>Turn to Patchouli.
>"Is that okay?"
>Patchouli nods.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2016, 06:39:38 AM »
>"What next?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2016, 03:46:06 PM »
>"What next?"
>"We have a lot of work ahead of us." says Patchouli as the barrier goes down, "How much of a hurry are you in? Because depending on how well things go, we may be here for a couple of hours..."
>The kettle begins emitting a loud noise, indicating the tea is ready. Koakuma takes the pot off the hot plate.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2016, 03:55:51 PM »
>"H-hours? It might actually be easier to find her the normal way, then... errr... she wasn't actually out for a stroll last time I saw. More like a berserk frenzy... it's hard to explain. If I ask around someone will probably have seen her. Although I appreciate the offer... I had no idea it would take that long."
>Bow politely.
>"I would appreciate the cup of tea, though..." It's only polite since it's already made. We could probably use a quick refreshment before we have to start opening gaps up to return to the hunt.

I'm going out for the day now, don't leave without getting yuugenmagan. Should probably ask Meiling as we're leaving if she's seen anything. Another good reason to stay for a little tea is Patchouli may still have helpful things to say to us.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2016, 04:00:25 PM »
>"I think my friend can hold her own, and she might not be in trouble yet, so I should have time. I've been worried about what could happen."
>Edit: Well, we should stay for a bit. Seems like it might not be that much, and could be helpful.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 04:05:11 PM by Miniking »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2016, 04:03:24 PM »
>Staying can help us find her in an easier way earlier, but going would let us search sooner. Though we have YuugenMagan to help, staying for a bit is still beneficial.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 05:32:41 PM by Miniking »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2016, 04:11:15 PM »
//Even though this will take a while, i think it's a good option, although we would have more time to search for her, it's still a gamble, since Gensokyo is big, she can fly and we can't for now, and if we stay this might improve other skills of ours, like the flight or improve danmaku.

I lean towards staying for now.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2016, 10:39:26 PM »
>"H-hours? It might actually be easier to find her the normal way, then... errr... she wasn't actually out for a stroll last time I saw. More like a berserk frenzy... it's hard to explain. If I ask around someone will probably have seen her. Although I appreciate the offer... I had no idea it would take that long."
>Bow politely.
>"I would appreciate the cup of tea, though..." It's only polite since it's already made. We could probably use a quick refreshment before we have to start opening gaps up to return to the hunt.
>Staying can help us find her in an easier way earlier, but going would let us search sooner. Though we have YuugenMagan to help, staying for a bit is still beneficial.
>"I think my friend can hold her own, and she might not be in trouble yet, so I should have time. I've been worried about what could happen."
>Edit: Well, we should stay for a bit. Seems like it might not be that much, and could be helpful.
>Conflicting actions. Please come to an agreement.

//I know Raf is siding with Mini, but he did not leave any parse-able actions.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2016, 10:49:08 PM »
//I think we might be staying long enough for tea and possible information, if I read Serela's correctly.
>Still siding with staying, for just a bit.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2016, 12:31:22 AM »
Oh yeah, we're staying a little bit for tea and conversation. But trying to do an hours-long search spell sounds... dubious, so I wouldn't want to plan on doing -that-.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2016, 02:37:29 AM »
//I think we might be staying long enough for tea and possible information, if I read Serela's correctly.
>Still siding with staying, for just a bit.
>Bow politely.
>"Suit yourself then." says Patchouli, "Well then, is there anything else you would like to discuss over tea?"
>Koakuma pours tea into two cups and brings them over. Patchouli pulls over a chair from a nearby desk and takes a cup.
>Koakuma is still offering you the other cup.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2016, 02:47:54 AM »
>Accept the cup.
>"Thank you."
>Blow on it a little, then drink some.
>"What was that you mentioned about me having a lot of potential?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2016, 03:02:56 AM »
>"They said i had it, but i didn`t think it was this much."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2016, 04:13:02 AM »
>Accept the cup.
>"Thank you."
>Blow on it a little, then drink some.
>"You're welcome." Koakuma does a slight bow as you take a sip.

>"What was that you mentioned about me having a lot of potential?"
>"They said i had it, but i didn`t think it was this much."
>"As a powerful magician, I can sense the energy potential within living things." Patchouli sips her tea, "I sensed quite a bit in you. Though, a high potential doesn't necessarily mean you can be a powerful magician. The potential could be anything. Even your natural ability, perhaps. There's really no way to tell at first glance."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2016, 04:24:28 AM »
>"Is there a trick to increasing in ability with danmaku and flight, or is it just training?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2016, 05:03:13 AM »
>"Is there a trick to increasing in ability with danmaku and flight, or is it just training?"
>"Danmaku and flight take practice. If you already have a basic understanding of both, you can eventually master them with time and patience." Patchouli stops to cough, "Of course, some more advanced forms of danmaku, such as those that are paired with natural abilites or elemental magic, as well as spellcards, will require a more specialized study."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2016, 05:16:32 AM »
>"I see, what about the basics of magic ? Is there a place i could study it after i find my friend ? Or would it be okay for me to visit this library later ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2016, 07:48:17 PM »
>"I see, what about the basics of magic ? Is there a place i could study it after i find my friend ? Or would it be okay for me to visit this library later ?"
>"Well, you are welcome to study in this library, provided you don't steal any books... There's been too much of that going on..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2016, 08:05:35 PM »
>"I don`t see how would i be able to do that, nor why would i do that, nevertheless, thank you Miss Patchouli."
>Take a sip of the tea.
>"What could you tell be about you two if i may ask ? A full-fledged magician along with a very dedicated helper from what i can see living on a library of such size, it is rather intriguing."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2016, 08:09:43 PM »
>I don't think we should ask about how they came to be, else they might ask for the same from us.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2016, 08:12:14 PM »
>What should we ask then ? Surely we can`t just leave this idle, and as long as we don`t tell those certain parts everything should be okay.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2016, 08:34:48 PM »
>"Do you have any recommended areas for where I should search for my friend next?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2016, 08:47:57 PM »
>Eh, while a harmless question, Patchouli doesn't know the slightest thing about our friend or what's happened- we haven't even said it's Sumireko, much less anything else. She'll have no idea where she could be.

...that being said, I'm at a pretty big loss as to anything to say now. Maybe that means it's time to go get Yuugenmagan and make our way out.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2016, 08:52:17 PM »
>It wouldn`t do for us to leave so soon, let`s at least say a little bit more, i think i have an idea though,
>"Do you have any recommended areas for where I should search for my friend next?"

>Instead of this, let`s try this:
>"Could you tell me anything about this magical forest i have heard or that sunflower garden ? They seem to be places my friend has most likely headed to."

//What do you think ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2016, 09:11:56 PM »
>"I don`t see how would i be able to do that, nor why would i do that, nevertheless, thank you Miss Patchouli."
>"You're-" Patchouli coughs, "-welcome."

>Take a sip of the tea.
>You take a sip of the tea. It's nice and warm.

>"What could you tell be about you two if i may ask ? A full-fledged magician along with a very dedicated helper from what i can see living on a library of such size, it is rather intriguing."
>I don't think we should ask about how they came to be, else they might ask for the same from us.
>You refrain from asking this.

>Eh, while a harmless question, Patchouli doesn't know the slightest thing about our friend or what's happened- we haven't even said it's Sumireko, much less anything else. She'll have no idea where she could be.
>It wouldn`t do for us to leave so soon, let`s at least say a little bit more, i think i have an idea though,
>Instead of this, let`s try this:
>"Could you tell me anything about this magical forest i have heard or that sunflower garden ? They seem to be places my friend has most likely headed to."
>"The Forest of Magic is where that thieving Black-White and her lover live..." Patchouli frowns, "It also possesses large amounts of ambient magic, as well as a large variety of magical fungi. I would go there myself sometime, but unfortunately, the amount of spores in the air there aggravate my asthma... As for the sunflower garden, I assume you're referring to the Garden of the Sun. A very powerful youkai by the name of Yuuka Kazami resides there, but of course, you've probably already heard about her..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2016, 09:26:19 PM »
>"So Miss Marisa and Miss Alice live there huh ? Also, would it be safe for us to head to that Garden if such a strong youkai lives there ? Or will she leave us be as long as we don`t cause trouble ?"