Author Topic: WWE : Super Cena Return Edition  (Read 4902 times)

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
WWE : Super Cena Return Edition
« on: June 19, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »
Money in The Banks is coming  I really interest in 7 man ladder match for getting Money in The Bank breifcase and.. hope that match between Super Man John Cena vs AJ Stye not end in the same ways ..
poor AJ..WWE hire him for being Sand Bag for their Super Star ( before that He lose to Super Man No.2 Roman Reign 2 times)

Two sides of the coin

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: WWE : Super Cena Return Edition
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 03:12:33 PM »
If it's not The New Day, I don't have time for it.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 03:44:51 PM »
I don't feel too too bad for Styles, he's come out of all of his feuds so far looking good and I actually have a sneaking suspicion he'll go over Cena tonight, possibly even clean. Hell, everyone and their mother knew he was never going to win the title off Reigns, and he still made you start to believe with those two matches.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 04:03:22 PM »
I don't feel too too bad for Styles, he's come out of all of his feuds so far looking good and I actually have a sneaking suspicion he'll go over Cena tonight, possibly even clean. Hell, everyone and their mother knew he was never going to win the title off Reigns, and he still made you start to believe with those two matches.

My friends said to me that WWE do the right thing because If WWE rush to push AJ to get a title it may  same incident like when they rush to push Reign . For the Money in the bank match I hope that at least both will bring good and exciting match together ( either Cena or AJ win) and.. I hear rumor that Vince doesn't want to push AJ because he comes from WWE's Rival wrestling company ( TNA) which is same fate like WCW wrestler ( not sure that this rumor is true or not)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 01:12:13 AM by Buggy »

Two sides of the coin

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 12:25:08 AM »
The other thing to remember is that Triple H really really likes Roman Reigns a whole lot, which is where most of his pushes have come from, regardless of fan reaction.

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 01:29:13 AM »
the funny thing about fan reaction to Reign right now is not only boo Reign alot but also cheer Seth espacially when he return from injury.

Two sides of the coin

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 02:11:24 AM »
YEah that's the thing. People didn't like Roman Reigns at all intially despite his push. But Triple H really likes Reigns and did it anyways and keeps doing it. In theory people are kinda warming up to Reigns now, but that's largely because Reigns has actually done some things now.

Then again, the general secondhand data I get about Triple H is that he's pretty egotistical IRL, and his appearances aren't really him playing a character so much as him playing himself only slightly exaggerated, if that. This is opposed to Vince who has a good idea and keeps his ego somewhat more in check, but just really does not like minorities and has to be super pushed to do anything. Like, from what I understand, The New Day is essentially Xavier Woods taking Vince's "no you guys totally need to do a minstrel show!"idea and subverting the hell out of it.

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 03:07:23 AM »
Backstage politic I guess I hear about Triple H abuse the power  some said that he ruined manywrestler because of his ego and jealous (notable example from what I heard is RVD ) actually there are so many backstage story and rumor around WWE in past decade.

Speaking of The New Day are there turn face ? or still Heel?

Two sides of the coin

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 03:31:09 AM »
In my mind, The New Day exceeds face and heel. They simply are, and they are beautiful.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 04:19:47 AM »

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 04:43:39 AM »
annd I think result of MiTB are all came out and some match I want to said it was really surprise espacially
Spoiler:
Dean get a WWE World Heavyweight Championship

about Cena vs AJ    Kilgamayan..
Spoiler:
you 're right AJ go over Cena but sadly not a clean

and Fatal 4 way Tag Teams ...
Spoiler:
New Day still retain Tag Team Champ!!

Two sides of the coin