Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy; Part 8  (Read 89241 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy; Part 8
« on: May 21, 2016, 11:03:47 PM »
> You are Daiyousei, a unique fairy living at Misty Lake.

> You used to be regarded as, if anything, a regular fairy a few years ago. But your life changed when you encountered Reimu and Marisa during the unusual Red Mist.You've become much better than your old shy and reclusive self, and already have many friends, some of whom you've matched together with others, including yourself.

> Along with your normal power to warp, you've learned tricks and abilities regarding changing size thanks to Sanae Kochiya from the Moriya Shrine. You promised to behave with said powers. You doubled this amount thanks to Alice and even figured out a new concept; fusion. By finding out what someone's energy feels like and taking it into yourself, you can fuse with said person. It seems like you can't take it by force though, as it won't budge at all, and you also have a limit on how much magic your body can hold before you pass out and everything goes back to normal. You've bypassed the former restriction by using your ability to warp along with it. People have started to see you as dangerous, but "in a good way"...

> And maybe they're right, because you've defeated Marisa Kirisame in battle, as well as her Last Word. Such a feat is a huge accomplishment, even managing to beat her. Though, you did it as a fusion of yourself, Cirno, Sunny, Luna, Star, and Lily; who made up Indiana. Marisa has left Gensokyo though, and is currently in Makai due to her defeat, possibly to get herself stronger. This was unintentional, and you tried to stop her, but couldn't. Your next target is Reimu Hakurei, but Remilia Scarlet seems to want to battle Indiana before her.
> The fairies of the Scarlet Devil Mansion have left for a bribe apparently proposed by Seija, but you've captured all 150+ of them by fusing with them. You're looking for a place for them to stay. Perhaps a village of their own?

> You have died 2 time(s) so far.

> You are curently talking to Shinmyoumaru, who's chest you've grown to great sizes.
DPR:

> Smile.
> "Yay! A new friend!"
> Hug as much of Shinny's chest as we can reasonably reach from our lying-down position.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Of course ! I`m happy making others happy !"
>Smile
> Shinmyoumaru giggles a bit as you hug her chest.
DPT:

> Well, I'm definitely going to talk to her again some time soon, since she's my friend. Maybe all of you will she what she's really like then!
> "I hope nothing goes wrong..." Dahlia says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy; Part 8
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 11:38:42 PM »
Dai 4:

> Continue listening to Shinny's thoughts.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 11:58:41 PM »
Dai 4:

> Continue listening to Shinny's thoughts.
> I didn't expect it to be a fairy though. She's still really nice for one.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 12:31:58 AM »
DPT:

> I don't think anything will. Don't worry!

DPR:

> "So...do you want to return to normal now? You better make your decision now, before we both fall asleep on this really comfy bed, ehehe~"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 12:36:38 AM »
DPT:

> I don't think anything will. Don't worry!
> "Okay. If you say so... So, thanks for talking with me..." What's she gonna do now? Dahlia thinks.
DPR:

> "So...do you want to return to normal now? You better make your decision now, before we both fall asleep on this really comfy bed, ehehe~"
> "Yes. I don't wanna risk getting caught." Sukuna says. "And, can you not tell anyone about this?" It'd be really bad to be caught sleeping like this.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 12:45:07 AM »
DPT:

> I dunno. Did you want me to leave? I'm still not ready to go to sleep, but if you want to go to sleep, I can leave you alone.

DPR:

> "Oh, we're not gonna get caught, so don't worry about that. Someone would have to come along and peek under Dai 3's dress for no reason, and that would be super rude!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 12:51:32 AM »
DPT:

> I dunno. Did you want me to leave? I'm still not ready to go to sleep, but if you want to go to sleep, I can leave you alone.
> "I don't really 'want' you to leave, but I do want to sleep too..." Dahlia says. Maybe I should just tell her. She's nice, so maybe she won't judge.
DPR:

> "Oh, we're not gonna get caught, so don't worry about that. Someone would have to come along and peek under Dai 3's dress for no reason, and that would be super rude!"
> "They'd have a reason if they heard us talking..." Shinmyoumaru says. "And I think Aya would probably do that sort of thing." Fairies would too. But I can't say that in front of her.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 01:00:47 AM »
DPT:

> If you want me to stay until you go to sleep, then sure, I can do that!

DPR:

> Lower our voice.
> "We can just talk quietly, then. And no, Miss Aya won't be peeking under here. I made her promise to never take pictures of my panties ever again, and she promised."

Dai 8:

> Shrink down to mini size and head into the doll house.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 01:01:54 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Hey ! What if i made you company ? I don't have much to do anyways.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 01:07:28 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Hey ! What if i made you company ? I don't have much to do anyways.
DPT:

> If you want me to stay until you go to sleep, then sure, I can do that!
> "O-Okay. Thanks." Even though it shouldn't be needed in a place like this, I still want this.
DPR:

> Lower our voice.
> "We can just talk quietly, then. And no, Miss Aya won't be peeking under here. I made her promise to never take pictures of my panties ever again, and she promised."
> "Well, I'd still like to go back to my regular size so I can move around like I want to. Can you do it now, please? We can still talk if you want." Shinmyoumaru says. How did she get Aya to promise such a thing? That's amazing...
Dai 8:

> Shrink down to mini size and head into the doll house.
> You shrink down and head into Shinmyoumaru's doll house.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2016, 01:14:31 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Sit on the bed with Dahlia in thoughtscape.
>So what do you think of Miss Meiling and Miss Sakuya ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 01:15:28 AM »
DPR:

> "Sure thing. I'm gonna do it all at once, though, to be fast. Will you be able to catch yourself from falling?"

Dai 8:

> Return the mallet to where Koa 8 got it from.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 01:21:01 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Sit on the bed with Dahlia in thoughtscape.
>So what do you think of Miss Meiling and Miss Sakuya ?
> You sit on Dahlia's bed.
> "Chief maid is nice. The punishments she gives are normally light, but I think they get worse if you keep doing bad things. She told us to speak properly, and always do whatever the mistress wants." Dahlia says. But I don't get how she teleports... Daiyousei can do it too though, right? "Meiling's the gate guard. She's really nice. I don't know much else about her though."
DPR:

> "Sure thing. I'm gonna do it all at once, though, to be fast. Will you be able to catch yourself from falling?"
> "Yea, I will." Shinmyoumaru says. I hope this won't hurt.
Dai 8:

> Return the mallet to where Koa 8 got it from.
> You place the mallet back on the side of the bed.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 01:27:52 AM »
DPR:

> "All right. I hope we can do this again some time! If we find a spot that's open enough, we could go even bigger!!"
> Hug Shinny's chest one last time.
> "But okay, yeah, time to go back to normal."
> Float ourselves just a little bit up from Shinny's chest.

Dai 2:

> Warp all the growth magic out of Shinny's chest back into ourselves.

Dai 8:

> Quietly head back out underneath the front of Dai 1's dress, returning to our normal size, and then growing to regular Dai Prime size.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 01:32:07 AM »
DPR:

> "All right. I hope we can do this again some time! If we find a spot that's open enough, we could go even bigger!!"
> Hug Shinny's chest one last time.
> "But okay, yeah, time to go back to normal."
> Float ourselves just a little bit up from Shinny's chest.
> You float above Shinmyoumaru's chest, getting a bit into Dai 3's dress fabric.
Dai 2:

> Warp all the growth magic out of Shinny's chest back into ourselves.
> You warp the growth magic out of Shinmyoumaru's chest and back into you. She instantly returns to her 'as tall as Reimu' size, and starts to fall. She catches herself by flying, and descends to the ground.
Dai 8:

> Quietly head back out underneath the front of Dai 1's dress, returning to our normal size, and then growing to regular Dai Prime size.
> You sneak back out from Dai 1's dress, growing to Dai Prime's normal size.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 01:34:21 AM »
Dai 4:

> Listen to Shinny's thoughts regarding what just happened, looking in particular for an opinion on the possibility of doing this again.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 01:45:39 AM »
Dai 4:

> Listen to Shinny's thoughts regarding what just happened, looking in particular for an opinion on the possibility of doing this again.
> W-Wait. I let a fairy see my chest. And it was that huge. I barely even knew her at the time too. What was I thinking... Still, I'd like a bigger chest than just this. Shinmyoumaru puts her robe back in place and looks back to you. "Hey, um, could you put me back to my small size. So I can fit in my house to sleep, that is." I can't believe I'm asking this. The chance to get as big as I want... I don't even know where she lives to ask tomorrow. Sigh, I need to get some sleep.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2016, 01:52:10 AM »
//I'm tired of italics because they're a PITA on my phone. As long as I'm differentiating between thoughts and reality, I don't think I need them anymore.

DPT:

> "Yeah, they both seem really nice to me too."

DPR:

> "Sure! Before I do that, though, do you want Dai 2 to grow your chest out at all, to something not as big as what it just was? It'll be yours to keep, since it's no skin off my back. You've already seen that I have plenty more where it came from, ehehe~"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 03:12:37 AM »
//I'm tired of italics because they're a PITA on my phone. As long as I'm differentiating between thoughts and reality, I don't think I need them anymore.

DPT:

> "Yeah, they both seem really nice to me too."
> Dahlia nods.
DPR:

> "Sure! Before I do that, though, do you want Dai 2 to grow your chest out at all, to something not as big as what it just was? It'll be yours to keep, since it's no skin off my back. You've already seen that I have plenty more where it came from, ehehe~"
> "Y-Yes!" Shinmyoumaru says. "I mean, sure." I wonder how I look if I have a big chest, but still small...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2016, 03:17:36 AM »
DPT:

> "Hmm...I wonder if we can convince them to take you all back..."

DPR:

> "Okay. How big do you want? You can just show me with your hands. It's gonna happen instantly, though, so make sure your clothes are ready for it."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 03:24:30 AM »
DPT:

> "Hmm...I wonder if we can convince them to take you all back..."
> "Me too..." Dahlia says. "Or maybe we could make a new place. This one isn't forever right?" Then we could be in the same room again.
DPR:

> "Okay. How big do you want? You can just show me with your hands. It's gonna happen instantly, though, so make sure your clothes are ready for it."
> "Um, could you make me my normal size first. Then I could guess it better." Sukuna says. How did my clothes grow anyways?
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2016, 03:30:26 AM »
DPT:

> "I'm...actually not sure if this one is forever or not. It might be, if everyone wants it to be. It can be for a while, at least. I'll have to think about it some, though."

DPR:

> Nod.
> "Okay. You're gonna shrink down gradually, to be safe. If you feel a lot of internal pressure or other fullness, you have to tell me immediately, okay?"

Dai 2:

> Begin warping the general growth magic out of Shinny back into ourselves in bits and pieces, say, three inches every couple of seconds.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2016, 03:41:22 AM »
DPT:

> "I'm...actually not sure if this one is forever or not. It might be, if everyone wants it to be. It can be for a while, at least. I'll have to think about it some, though."
> "Alright." Dahlia says.
DPR:

> Nod.
> "Okay. You're gonna shrink down gradually, to be safe. If you feel a lot of internal pressure or other fullness, you have to tell me immediately, okay?"

Dai 2:

> Begin warping the general growth magic out of Shinny back into ourselves in bits and pieces, say, three inches every couple of seconds.
> "Okay." Shinmyoumaru says.

> You start shrinking Shinmyoumaru.
> "Uh, stop." She says. "It feels like I have too much stuff in me... Why?"
> Shinmyoumaru is almost half the size she just was, so she's smaller than you, but not by much. Almost a regular fairy's size.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2016, 03:48:26 AM »
DPT:

> Listen to Dahlia's thoughts on that matter.

DPR:

> Frown.
> "Hmm. I...think I should try to teach you a couple of things, that'll make everything easier in the future. I'm gonna bring you back up to that other height first, though, just to be safe."

Dai 2:

> Warp growth magic back into Shinny until she is the same height as she was a minute ago.

Dai 4:

> Listen to Shinny's thoughts on the matter.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2016, 04:00:10 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Maybe you guys could build your own village, like the human one, it would be very cool !

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2016, 04:08:41 AM »
DPT:

> Listen to Dahlia's thoughts on that matter.
> Does that mean we're living here forever. I don't think I like that...
Dai-chan Prime:

>Maybe you guys could build your own village, like the human one, it would be very cool !
> "Our own village? How would we even get the stuff to make that?" I gotta tell Carnation.
DPR:

> Frown.
> "Hmm. I...think I should try to teach you a couple of things, that'll make everything easier in the future. I'm gonna bring you back up to that other height first, though, just to be safe."
> "Okay".
Dai 2:

> Warp growth magic back into Shinny until she is the same height as she was a minute ago.

Dai 4:

> Listen to Shinny's thoughts on the matter.
> You grow Shinmyoumaru back to the size she was before you started to shrink her.
> I should try to use the miracle mallet to only make my chest larger next time.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2016, 04:14:59 AM »
DPT:

> "I dunno. That's why I figured you can all live here for the time being."

DPR:

> "All right, I'm going to bring Dai 8 back here, and she's going to grow you some more. I promise this won't take very long."

Dai 8:

> Warp back under Dai 3's dress next to Dai Prime.
> Warp an amount of general growth magic into Shinny equal to the amount Dai 2 warped into Shinny to get her to this height.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2016, 04:36:34 AM »
DPT:

> "I dunno. That's why I figured you can all live here for the time being."
> "Okay." We don't have anyone to ask for help though. Maybe Carnation will know.
DPR:

> "All right, I'm going to bring Dai 8 back here, and she's going to grow you some more. I promise this won't take very long."

Dai 8:

> Warp back under Dai 3's dress next to Dai Prime.
> Warp an amount of general growth magic into Shinny equal to the amount Dai 2 warped into Shinny to get her to this height.
> How will this help? Shinmyoumaru yawns a bit.
> You warp back under Dai 3's dress close to Dai Prime.
> You warp some growth magic into Shinmyoumaru. The same amount used to get her to her current height, making her twice her height.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2016, 04:39:04 AM »
DPR:

> "Okay, now let's see..."
> Take a hold of Dai 8 and absorb her back into ourselves. Check to see if Shinny stays the same height, or returns to Reimu height.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2016, 04:42:24 AM »
DPR:

> "Okay, now let's see..."
> Take a hold of Dai 8 and absorb her back into ourselves. Check to see if Shinny stays the same height, or returns to Reimu height.
> You reabsorb Dai 8. Shinmyoumaru stays her current size.
>_