Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II  (Read 111635 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II
« Reply #990 on: July 03, 2016, 02:37:44 PM »
>We should demonstrate respect at least if we`re not gonna tell her our name.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #991 on: July 03, 2016, 05:56:34 PM »
>Hold on, shouldn't we introduce ourselves first ?
>"Oh, sorry." Bow. "My name is Maribel Hearn, and i apologize for intruding on this place like this."
>We probably shouldn't introduce ourselves while we're trying to keep Yukari from finding us.
>We can introduce ourselves when the time finally comes to be able to stay in Gensokyo.
>Well, we can`t just be a nameless person, it wouldn`t do, nor can we go with ther "Four-Rainer" idea, since Sakuya is smarter than that.
>Yea... but that's only if she asks us again. Maybe something else would take interest before she can ask us, like our question of if she's seen our friend.
>Though if she still asks, we've no choice but to give her our name or end up looking more suspicious. But bowing in a getup like this. It'd kinda make me feel like a gentleman thief or something...
>We should demonstrate respect at least if we`re not gonna tell her our name.
>You bow respectfully, leaving out the "My name is Maribel Hearn, and"

>There, now we can do all the explaining and describing.
>"I'm really sorry. I'm desperately searching for a friend, and I haven't been able to find her. I was told that someone saw her nearby."
>If she gives us the chance to, describe Sumireko and ask if she's seen her around.
>You explain your situation and describe Sumireko.
>"I have not seen anyone like that." says the maid, "If anyone were to have seen anything, it would be our gatekeeper, Hong Meiling. Though, I doubt even she would've seen your friend, considering she's slacking off every time I see her. In fact, I bet you already saw her sleeping when you snuck in here.  You also didn't answer my first question..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #992 on: July 03, 2016, 06:11:22 PM »
>"There's no need to explain anything." The maid interrupts, "I'm seriously not that scary, am I? I mean, sure. I need to discipline the fairy maids and our gatekeeper every once in a while, but otherwise, I can be quite forgiving... Now, you should run along now, Rumia. The younger mistress is in the library I do believe. She will be happy to see you."
>"You're not that scary. You seem nice." Nod.
>"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Mary."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #993 on: July 03, 2016, 06:28:15 PM »
>"You're not that scary. You seem nice." Nod.
>"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Mary."
>"And your friend?" she asks.
>"You know me, Miss Sakuya" Rumia pipes up
>"I wasn't talking to you..."
>"Oh..."
>"I'm YuugenMagan. I'm merely along for the ride." YuugenMagan replies.
>"Very well, it is nice to make your acquaintance, Mary and YuugenMagan." she bows, "My name is Sakuya Izayoi. Now, you should probably go on your way, if you have no more business here... I can see you out if you like. I need to discipline our gatekeeper for letting you all get by anyway..."

>Rumia's stomach grumbles. "Um... Miss Sakuya...? Before I go see Flan... Do you have any food?"
>"It is almost time for the younger mistress's dinner. I will fix you a plate as well when it is time."
>"Oh... Thanks."
>"You're welcome."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #994 on: July 03, 2016, 07:57:50 PM »
>Gently caress Rumia`s hair.
>"See ? You had nothing to worry about, i don`t see why you were so scared."
>Smile, then turn to Miss Izayoi.
>"Honestly, it was not her fault, we didn`t enter through a door or anything of the sort, we didn`t even see her."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #995 on: July 03, 2016, 08:15:09 PM »
>Gently caress Rumia`s hair.
>"See ? You had nothing to worry about, i don`t see why you were so scared."
>"Well you haven't seen it when she's mad yet..."

>Smile, then turn to Miss Izayoi.
>"Honestly, it was not her fault, we didn`t enter through a door or anything of the sort, we didn`t even see her."
>"Hmm, if that's true, then how did you get in here, then?" Sakuya asks.
>"She made this weird thingy that we went through." says Rumia.
>"Oh?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #996 on: July 03, 2016, 08:31:41 PM »
//I shouldn't have been lazy and decide to sleep in the middle of the day :/ We should've just left outta here. Welp, time to come up with something...
>"It's nothing much. A magic trick I learned. If you hadn't realized it yet, you're in the presence of Mary the Magician.
>Stand firmly and nod, then look a bit sad.
>"But I can't do much to find my friend..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #997 on: July 03, 2016, 08:39:58 PM »
//I shouldn't have been lazy and decide to sleep in the middle of the day :/ We should've just left outta here. Welp, time to come up with something...
>"It's nothing much. A magic trick I learned. If you hadn't realized it yet, you're in the presence of Mary the Magician.
>Stand firmly and nod, then look a bit sad.
>"But I can't do much to find my friend..."
>"A Magician? Well, we just so happen to have a magician residing within our walls. Perhaps she has a spell or two she can share with you to help you locate your friend? I can take you to her if you'd like."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #998 on: July 03, 2016, 08:42:42 PM »
>"I dunno, are you sure i`m not going to bother anyone ? You don`t have the need to help us, although it would be appreciated."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #999 on: July 03, 2016, 08:45:04 PM »
>"And I really really want to find my friend. I got sidetracked by fairies, then Miss Rumia... I don't want to just ignore them though..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1000 on: July 03, 2016, 09:00:53 PM »
>"I dunno, are you sure i`m not going to bother anyone ? You don`t have the need to help us, although it would be appreciated."
>"I doubt Patchouli would be busy at this time. We shouldn't disturb her much if you decide you want her assistance."

>"And I really really want to find my friend. I got sidetracked by fairies, then Miss Rumia... I don't want to just ignore them though..."
>"It seems like you're a really caring person... Anyway, if it's so urgent, then I advise arranging a meeting with our resident magician right away."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #1001 on: July 03, 2016, 09:25:25 PM »
>"I-If it`s no bother, i`m actually not much truth be told, i just have the potential, it would be nice to have help from a full-fledged magician."

>Then pick up Rumia and hug her.
>"Now you`re my cutesy little daughter ! I`ll give you lots of love and care, and we`ll live happily in a pretty nice house."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #1002 on: July 03, 2016, 09:30:01 PM »
>Proudly announce our relationship with Yukari.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1003 on: July 03, 2016, 09:40:08 PM »
>"I-If it`s no bother, i`m actually not much truth be told, i just have the potential, it would be nice to have help from a full-fledged magician."

>Then pick up Rumia and hug her.
>"Now you`re my cutesy little daughter ! I`ll give you lots of love and care, and we`ll live happily in a pretty nice house."
>"Uh... What?" Rumia looks really confused

>Proudly announce our relationship with Yukari.
>You are about to exclaim your relationship when...
>...
>You wake up, alone in bed, in your normal clothes, to the sound of your phone ringing. Renko is calling you, you seem to have overslept
>No.
>All of that couldn't have been just a dream, could it? It felt so real, though...

New topic is preparing, please wait warmly.