Author Topic: RNG And Dragons Thread XXIX: NA is actually good now?!?!?!?!  (Read 125268 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Re: RNG And Dragons Thread XXIX: NA is actually good now?!?!?!?!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2016, 10:44:40 PM »
Guess i'll get in line to get an update on my leaders in the OP, since i literally don't have Ronia or Karin anymore  :V

I've been maining Yomidra and A.Panda for a while....
Don't use I could understand, but don't...HAVE?

> = |

(I kid, I kid.  Your game, after all, and something tells me they were fuel for that dragon thing.)
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2016, 10:59:00 PM »
Don't use I could understand, but don't...HAVE?

> = |

(I kid, I kid.  Your game, after all, and something tells me they were fuel for that dragon thing.)

Good instict  :D  Ronia was my first hypermaxed, now her 297 legacy is carried by Yomidra, just like Karin lives on in A.Panda  :V

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2016, 10:59:16 PM »
done pls spare my inbox it is innocent and has done nothing to you why would you even threaten the cute little thing ;_;

also if your requests for it got ignored or lost it's edible's fault since they were last thread's OP :V
I know (>v゜), thanks**

now I don't have to follow through on my threats and waste a lot of time

e:
System Messages (like gifts) and Player Messages have different counters.

Source: I have 170 unopened gift messages, can still get messages from other people fine.
and now I'm much less paranoid about storing gift messages
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:02:31 PM by Mеа »
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2016, 11:06:30 PM »
Good instict  :D  Ronia was my first hypermaxed, now her 297 legacy is carried by Yomidra, just like Karin lives on in A.Panda  :V

Why people do that ?!?! I will never feed my Hypermax cards to other cards just to make the process faster, NEVER ! They deserve respect !

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2016, 11:17:49 PM »
I had a hyper Beelzebub once
once

I can get another one whenever though so I am not very bothered

Espadas

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2016, 11:20:47 PM »
At the beginning i was reluctant too, but about 2 months ago i took a very drastic decision: the game was becoming a bit too much like a chore, with all the cards that needed attention, so i decided to focus on only ONE color, the one that have most of my favourite cards and luckily was also my most developed: Dark.

Since i had no more reasons to keep monsters i didn't plan to use and i needed MP for buying Yomidra and co. i had no regrets in utterly OBLITERATING half of my box. What i was left with:

- Fire: literally only Echidna  :V
- Water: Mithril Edge + Folklore (just because they might become evo mats for something i'd want)
- Wood: my Verdandi team
- Light: my A.Sakuya team (+ A.Ra, A.Ama, Indra and Ganesha)

That had the happy side-effect of enormously cut down on the evo mats i needed to stockpile and clear up a lot of time and/or stamina to focus on my dark box.

I had a hyper Beelzebub once
once

I can get another one whenever though so I am not very bothered

I still don't understand WHY his uevo have a different AS from the previous forms.... how in the blazes did people maxskill him before?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:22:24 PM by Espadas »

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2016, 11:22:25 PM »
Oh wow I'm noted as still having Athena going, wow I'm out of date.  I guess replace her with Awoken Shiva since I use him almost as much as her nowadays.  Please and thank you.

Done.

I hate to say it, but I don't particularly use Big Dog anymore, either.

My hearts' effectiveness are breaking in half. :c

I guess, in that regard, I should be changed to Big Rog and Raoh?

Done.

Guess i'll get in line to get an update on my leaders in the OP, since i literally don't have Ronia or Karin anymore  :V

I've been maining Yomidra and A.Panda for a while....

And done.

Anyone else may be free to check their leaders and update if necessary. I'd also appreciate if you mentioned if your updated lead is Hypermax/Pentamax/What have you

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2016, 11:24:00 PM »
You max leveled the fodder Beelzebub's for a 100% skillup chance, clearly

(I used Pys)

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2016, 11:45:13 PM »

I did a run because I was capped on stamina and had nothing better to do. Literally no idea what I did differently, but I'm much happier with that (it was much, MUCH lower before). Still not great obviously, but I can live with it. And my RNG even could have been a tiny bit better since my 40% blind resist only triggered once. And I forgot to turn off backgrounds before entering if that matters.

I used Verdandi/Sasuke/Liubs/GZL/Ra/Verdandi, if anyone cares or has any input on how to improve that.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2016, 02:12:24 AM »
Anyone else may be free to check their leaders and update if necessary. I'd also appreciate if you mentioned if your updated lead is Hypermax/Pentamax/What have you

HM Kiriko/PentaShiva.

dandi fuckin' dide

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2016, 02:38:10 AM »
My Ra is pentamax now. Plz glow him.

Do you guys think adding team rarity to Ranking Dungeons, S-Rank style, would make them more fun? I understand it's not in Gungho's best interest to take away the whales' leg up on Ranking, but that kind of system would still reward whaling since whales can afford to keep unevolved REM cards around more easily and are more liable to be able to do thinks like stacking ninjas or something, not to mention the ability to stone for better RNG. It might homogenize the kinds of teams people would play since if farmable cards are good there's no reason for everyone not to use them, but at the high ranks they're already extremely homogeneous. I think it might be a big help and I can't really see how it would hurt that much, but I'm certainly no expert on Ranking so maybe I'm overlooking something.

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2016, 03:45:32 AM »
Do you guys think adding team rarity to Ranking Dungeons, S-Rank style, would make them more fun? I understand it's not in Gungho's best interest to take away the whales' leg up on Ranking, but that kind of system would still reward whaling since whales can afford to keep unevolved REM cards around more easily and are more liable to be able to do thinks like stacking ninjas or something, not to mention the ability to stone for better RNG. It might homogenize the kinds of teams people would play since if farmable cards are good there's no reason for everyone not to use them, but at the high ranks they're already extremely homogeneous. I think it might be a big help and I can't really see how it would hurt that much, but I'm certainly no expert on Ranking so maybe I'm overlooking something.

I think that would still mostly benefit the whales since they have access to assumedly unlimited resources to make +297 crap cards, whereas normal people definitely won't now due to the restricted dungeons being banished. The real biggest thing is the fact that they can just stone for stamina forever.

Unfortunately, Ranking is one of those things that can never satisfy everyone due to this pay-to-win aspect, direct competition with other players for prizes, and the mere concept of skyfall. The real best solution is just to keep it fixed, which would eliminate a lot of the negative factors so that you'd only have to deal with skyfall and the whales having unlimited stamina, but still quite the chore if you don't have deep pockets.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 03:59:20 AM »
This might be silly, but idk what what I lead with most of the time. I feel like mess around with Sakuya, Santakuya, I&I, and GSonia. Who do you guys see most of the time when you see me on your friends list?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2016, 04:00:55 AM »
Oh christ what the fuck, I didn't realize 10x descends were up. I just bought Fat Dragon from coin dungeons for the stone and completion and now I totally regret iiiiiit.

I guess I don't really have a ton to do with my +eggs after I finish Panda though. And I have something like 60 excess ATK eggs and the last six I dropped were ATK, so I guess I should just expect more of that. Regardless, Tengu foreveeeer!

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2016, 04:26:36 AM »
This might be silly, but idk what what I lead with most of the time. I feel like mess around with Sakuya, Santakuya, I&I, and GSonia. Who do you guys see most of the time when you see me on your friends list?
I usually see you with Sakuya on both slots. Sometimes I see Christmas Sakuya and I rarely see GSonia.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2016, 06:03:50 AM »
Sakuya, Christmas Sakuya, I&I and I think, occasionally ALuci?? I'm using someone's ALuci whenever he's up and when he is, I use him, whoever it belongs to.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2016, 10:36:24 AM »
Alright ccool, here it is, the ultimate update.

PAD v9.0.3

-You may now use leader switch actives in co-op mode.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2016, 11:32:59 AM »
Alright ccool, here it is, the ultimate update.

PAD v9.0.3

-You may now use leader switch actives in co-op mode.

Yaaaaay!

Alright jq, you ready to beat all the things? Get thee a Beyzul ready. Or not, either way probably works.

Jq1790

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2016, 01:45:08 PM »
Ahahahaha, about that...

I miiiight be able to be convinced, but I think you are a liiiitle out of my skill range so I dunno.  I'd be willing to try if you have any idea what you want me leading with.  Remember I dont have Gabe or anything.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2016, 02:09:02 PM »
Dual Gabes is never plan A. I was thinking Hermes, especially after Awoken Hermes comes out. We could theoretically even do NepDra/Hermes, which I think is mostly just a slightly better version of my current NepDra/Ryune teams.

Espadas

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2016, 02:16:10 PM »
Oh christ what the fuck, I didn't realize 10x descends were up. I just bought Fat Dragon from coin dungeons for the stone and completion and now I totally regret iiiiiit.

I guess I don't really have a ton to do with my +eggs after I finish Panda though. And I have something like 60 excess ATK eggs and the last six I dropped were ATK, so I guess I should just expect more of that. Regardless, Tengu foreveeeer!

I don't know if it makes it worse that Fat Dragon's dungeon is featured TODAY.....

Btw, GIMME THOSE ATK EGGS!! I drop so many RCV i could make an healer out of Noahdra!  :flamingv:

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2016, 02:30:52 PM »
So, basing off of a guide, I'm trying to make an Eternal Twin Stars, I&I Healer Team, but it mentions a Hatsume. How the heck am I supposed to get a Hatsume ???

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2016, 02:42:11 PM »
If you really want one I think your best bet is to look for Director's Carnivals that include ninjas. As an added bonus they usually contain Valkyries as well, and Reine is probably even better. I would kind of caution you against doing that though since Director's Carnival is a real crapshoot and you could screw yourself out of a lot of stones doing that.

Honestly Healer I&I is not really a friendly lead. They need a lot of rare stuff that comes from different places. It takes a ton of luck or a ton of money to use them effectively. You could devote all of your resources trying to put their team together, but I'm not sure that's a great idea. Many of the cards are useful elsewhere, but Awoken I&I is kind of considered the better lead and they don't necessarily completely overlap.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2016, 03:03:00 PM »
Yeah I'm not rushing it or anything, but I wanted to at some point get the subs for it. I mean, ATM I am 100% incapable of getting, say, a BValkyrie.

Honestly, I'm not that into AI&I, they have (IMO) not much more use (but certainly some amount more) then ETS I&I, for way more resources. They do similar things, it's just AI&I works as an attack-team lead/sub.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:05:49 PM by Hikari »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2016, 03:08:05 PM »
https://twitter.com/trancehime/status/717707779159433216

1F - Laila
2F - Grizal --> FA Luci
3F - (FA Luci) 2 Rows
4F - Ronia -> Akechi

Here was my plan for farming Athena Descended! to get my School Athena maxed out.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2016, 03:24:52 PM »
Honestly, I'm not that into AI&I, they have (IMO) not much more use (but certainly some amount more) then ETS I&I, for way more resources. They do similar things, it's just AI&I works as an attack-team lead/sub.

Okay, I guess I take back the thing about AI&I being too expensive for their worth. With AI&I, I could probably form a team with:
AI&I/Snow White/Siren/Jewel of Water ATM for nubs like me(Scheat for the cool kids)/Maybe Skuld?/BValk/AI&I

I think that would work. Especially with all the TPA flying around on there, it should have a decent mix of Healz/Offense.

And trancehime, I had a quick glance at the rest of your Twitter. To be Lancer is to be dying O_o Don't mess with the prophecy...

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/trancehime/status/717707779159433216

trancehime, how exactly are you getting 41k HP? I don't really recognize the Leaders there.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:32:59 PM by Hikari »

Jq1790

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2016, 03:35:07 PM »
That is Awoken Archdemon Lucifer.  He gives 1.35x to all stats for devils and gods, along with 3x damage when you match 6+ dark orbs.

Also, Norse are not designed to be stacked; rather, find someone with Hermes(hi) or Ryune and you get a very balanced team, and AI&I's skill ensures you deal massive damage for two turns assuming you match one or more rows.  6.25X RCV is hilarious overkill so it wouldnt really help as much as extra HP or something with more power or other benefits.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:39:06 PM by Jq1790 »

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2016, 03:55:34 PM »
Okay, so is the extra HP trancehime has just from Hypermaxing?

And overkill isn't a bad thing, but I see what you're saying. I'll try to get subs together for that.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2016, 04:05:52 PM »
Okay, so is the extra HP trancehime has just from Hypermaxing?

Dual Lucifers has a 1.8225x HP modifier, so it's significantly from that.

And overkill isn't a bad thing, but I see what you're saying. I'll try to get subs together for that.

Yes it is. It's wasteful.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2016, 04:19:44 PM »
Well, it isn't really wasteful when it's a difference between a useful Helper and a useless one. It's just stamina, not materials, and for my current level (: P) I'm not going to be doing things that require a full day's worth of stamina. I mean, I might by the time I actually get this stuff together, but yeah.