Author Topic: FLANDRE  (Read 5909 times)

Chirumiru-chan

• Destitute shrine maiden
  • Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
FLANDRE
« on: March 13, 2016, 11:17:54 PM »
This is one of my first "good" create.swf videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9l5yR81P1o Jumpscare warning at the end.
⑨-chan
1cc: PoDD Rikako (Easy), PoDD Marisa (Easy), LLS Reimu (Easy)

Boomer

• Lifeless Energy
  • Attributes and weaknesses are the same.
Re: FLANDRE
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 11:50:02 PM »
Did you voice act it?
I just know what I know...

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 10:53:39 AM »
I strongly believe in giving people constructive criticism when I believe it is warranted so please do not take what I am about to say as a personal attack against you because it is anything but that. I would like to see you improve and your artistic style flourish instead of stagnate.

Your youtube video made me cringe... throughout the entire duration. Again, don't take it personally.

The speech bubbles where too big for the text dialogue and should have been made to fit instead of being 1 default size.

Both Koakuma and Patchy sounded exactly the same. Couldn't you have gotten a friend to do the other character?

If you want to keep voice acting with your own voice in future videos then I recommend you invest in better audio recording technology and that you project your voice better so that the listener can hear you clearer. Try working on your voice acting a little more before you make another one. There are plenty of videos and tutorials online that can help you with that.

Story wise... it took until after ISC for Koa and Patchy to know not to go in the basement and get torn to shreds by Flandere? Huh... why wouldn't they have known that sooner? I expected a joke or something and instead got no pay off at the end. There are so many things you could have done with Flandere besides making her a generic jump-scare. I feel like a good opportunity has been wasted here for what could have been a better video.

Still, keep it up, take my suggestions on board and in no time at all you should be making gold content instead of amateur rank content. Any good artist strives to always improve themselves!

That is all.

jester147

• Touhou, Rhythm Game, JRPG fan
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 03:56:28 PM »
Hello there. I'm Jester, fellow Walfaser. I have many to say for your video.

First off, the bubbles. You can adjust the size and text placement by pressing the M key and click the bubble. T is for text placement, white S for bubble size, red S for bubble and text size, R for rotate, and P for bubble position. Experiment with it, you'll get the hang of it.

Next, the scene transitions. The scenes moving erratically is a bit annoying. You could improve it by using a screen capture software. Or if you can't do it, try using photoshop and experiment with layers and opacity, such as the previous scene and the next scene will be in the exact same position.

By the way, you could press the spacebar to enter theatre mode, which removes all the interface and you can use left and right keys to navigate between scenes. You can leave theatre mode by pressing the spacebar again.

I don't have anything to say much about the voice acting other than it's way too low.

Hope these things will help you improve. Happy Walfasing.

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 10:07:56 PM »
Thank you guys for suggestions, and yes Boomer, I did do all the voices. The only good-sounding one is Flandre herself. I'm gonna improve, and in the process of making a Tenshi video.
⑨-chan

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 01:33:20 AM »
Not to mention, the Walfas Station Wagon community on deviantArt is a great place.

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 12:16:23 PM »
Not to mention, the Walfas Station Wagon community on deviantArt is a great place.
I'm in there.
⑨-chan

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
WTF Tenshi
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 07:22:40 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNYb7eRL0U My new create.swf video, more improved than the last. Took your advice on the bubbles. I think this one is more creative. You might not hear "oh my god", though, the music playing during that part is kinda loud.

<Tengukami> Hey, just keeping all your art in one handy place.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:40:41 PM by Tengukami »
⑨-chan

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
REIMU FACE
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 01:56:31 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8akvRQbspg (Volume warning)

Let it stare into your soul.

LET IT.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:23:01 PM by Chirumiru-chan »
⑨-chan

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: REIMU FACE
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 03:03:51 AM »
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 03:40:52 AM »
Reimu

Thanks so much for the warning that the audio is super loud nonsensical screaming. Otherwise it could have been pretty painful to click that with earphones on.

Also, again, please keep your art stuff in one thread.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 03:42:47 AM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 01:22:43 PM »
Thanks so much for the warning that the audio is super loud nonsensical screaming. Otherwise it could have been pretty painful to click that with earphones on.

Also, again, please keep your art stuff in one thread.
OK will remember that~
⑨-chan

Chirumiru-chan

• Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
⑨-chan