Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates - More waifu, more husbando, more sales!  (Read 105378 times)

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
Re: Fire Emblem: Fates - More waifu, more husbando, more sales!
« Reply #450 on: August 27, 2016, 01:32:08 PM »
Cleared Revelation Chapter 20, where i basically soloed the whole map with Dark Falcon Leo save for initial Kinshi Knights with bows. It was a fun challenge. Plus Leo gained like 5 levels in the process.

So i finalized my pairings and decided to grind some supports and do some paralogues.
I thought claims that Ryoma could solo the game were an exaggeration. They are not.
I paired him up with Setsuna and then did some challenges to grind their supports. Hit End Turn and then Start a few times. He leveled up from 5 to 13 without pretty much any input from me.

Other notable things.
Soleil's paralogue can be somewhat cheesed with a rock placement, so the whole section of enemies (including the boss of the map) is cut off. It becomes quite manageable that way and i was able to save 2 soldiers even. Which gave me a free Heart Seal.

Siegbert's paralogue is just plain hard in general, but at least it's fair.

Playing Forrest's paralogue for the first time was kinda fun. My first idea to Rescue him from the left failed due to his movement of 0. Then i tried to tackle it normally and it was more or less okay. Aside from that moment, where I heavily miscalculated my units placement, but Elise decided to become a dodge tank for that one map, where she was saved by a Miracle skill and then somehow dodged 5 lethal (40-50% to hit) attacks in a row.

Then i hit Shiro's paralogue and... Ugh... Rescue Staff is more or less mandatory. Shiro has suicidal tendencies. Plus it's a desert map, so your movement is restricted. You somehow need to get Ryoma to talk to him, so you can actually control him and don't have to worry about Shiro suiciding into enemies. After that it becomes super easy, but those first few turns are more painful than they should be. Also map was definitely not designed with promoted enemies in mind.

On the other hand, Elise!OPhelia with Tomefaire (passing that down was kinda a pain) plus her innate Dark Mage skills, and using Calamity Gate+2, Horse Spirit+2, Flimbuvetr+2 and Missiletain just plain kicks ass.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:23:14 PM by CF7 »
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors